It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I believe the soul itself goes to another plan, the spiritual plan.
the material world cannot touch it.

I believe in almost everything John says, but this soul cather thing is just way beyond the nature.
if true, this must be some sort of matrix. a illegal manipulation of souls, but thats too much to handle. this is spiritual, not religious. nothing to do with technology. or both combined. or maybe is just something artificial.
but I believe each human being has its soul, that lives forever and comes back to life.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i thnk the soul collecter idea may have some truth behind it but as to wether its on the moon or not im not even gnna say cos i have no idea but the darkside of the moon would be a good place to put it as its out of site all the time.
the idea that all the planets in the solar system have life on is a bit too much tho, surely some astonomer would would have noticed especially with the equipment thats avaliable today and if mars and jupiter has a blue sky how come the planets named the red planet ???? thats just too much for me, i do however belive that theresd is other life in the solorsystem and possibly a planet ienticle to earth just not in our group of planets.
also after looking at pictures and reading articles im pretty sure that theres is base on the moon, because isnt it wierd that man has not been too the moon for years, because we were scared off!! the last group of astronauts saw something that scared them and nasa nnow has no scheduled trips to the moon, this could mean that nasa has nothing to do with the cover-up if the astonauts were scared off as people have said

just an idea of mine

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by spookymulder

i thnk the soul collecter idea may have some truth behind it but as to wether its on the moon or not im not even gnna say cos i have no idea but the darkside of the moon would be a good place to put it as its out of site all the time.

Thanks for the post spookymulder. The Big Soul Machine On The Moon (as it has been called) is located on or in or very near Mosting A, a crater in the Sinus Medii almost right smack dab in the center of the visible side of the moon. This is a picture of The Big Soul Machine On The Moon taken by Lunar Orbiter 3.

There is no darkside of the moon. There is a side that we can't see where there are cities, buildings, lakes, rivers, grassy meadows, vegetation, animals and constructs beyond our wildest imagination. But it gets as much light as the near side but just at different times. In other words when it is dark on the near side it is light on the far side.

The idea that all the planets in the solar system have life on is a bit too much tho, surely some astonomer would would have noticed especially with the equipment thats avaliable today

Not necessarily. Astronomers, particularly those looking for gainful employment within the community are not going to be suggesting ideas contrary to mainstream scientific belief. That is better left to nuts like me.

and if mars and jupiter has a blue sky how come the planets named the red planet ????

I didn't know that Jupiter has a blue sky (which I doubt) but Mars certainly does:

thats just too much for me, i do however belive that theresd is other life in the solorsystem and possibly a planet ienticle to earth just not in our group of planets.

Both Mars and Venus are almost identical to earth in atmosphere and inhabitants. Of course there are some differences like the sky on Venus is yellow (and, no, not from sulphuric gases) Venus' sky reflects the oceans on Venus which are yellow. Mars is very similar to Earth.

also after looking at pictures and reading articles im pretty sure that theres is base on the moon, because isnt it wierd that man has not been too the moon for years, because we were scared off!! the last group of astronauts saw something that scared them and nasa nnow has no scheduled trips to the moon, this could mean that nasa has nothing to do with the cover-up if the astonauts were scared off as people have said

just an idea of mine

That we were scared of off of the moon was just a fabricated story. We have been mining the moon for almost 40 years.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
John,

I know you believe Mars is inhabited by Martians, but do you think it's possible those inhabiting Mars are humans from Earth, that were part of some government plan to Terra-form Mars?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by GeeGee

John,

I know you believe Mars is inhabited by Martians, but do you think it's possible those inhabiting Mars are humans from Earth, that were part of some government plan to Terra-form Mars?

There are many humans from earth living on Mars. I don't know how the selection is made or who gets to go there or why.

Nobody had to terra-form Mars. Thats movie stuff. Mars has an atmosphere very similar to ours. In my opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

There are many humans from earth living on Mars. I don't know how the selection is made or who gets to go there or why.

Nobody had to terra-form Mars. Thats movie stuff. Mars has an atmosphere very similar to ours. In my opinion.

Thanks for the quick response John. I recently posted in your "Questions For John Lear" thread and posted a question, but I never got an answer. Alex Collier states very similar things as you do about the moon and mars, and I wanted to know your opinion on him. Here is the post I made: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
John, if your get anymore subtle the poster wouldn't appreciate the truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Posted by John Lear.
We have been mining the moon for almost 40 years.

Is it just helium-3 thats being mined or do you think there is other valuable resources there?

I found a few interesting paragraphs taken from an article i was reading.

A 1989 study commissioned by Congress, called "Military Space Forces: The Next 50 Years" reports that whoever holds the Moon militarily will control the "earth-Moon gravity well" and thus will essentially control the front gate to the Moon.

The Moon has one resource that is getting every one's attention. It is helium-3, and, say many space enthusiasts, could be used for fusion power back here on Earth. In a 1995 New York Times op-ed, science writer Lawrence Joseph asks the question:

“Will the Moon become the Persian Gulf of the 21st Century?” Joseph maintains that the most important technological question of our time will be “which nation will control nuclear fusion?” He ends his piece by saying, “If we ignore the potential of this remarkable fuel, the nation could slip behind the race for control of the global economy, and our destiny beyond.”

One person who is not ignoring helium-3 on the Moon is former astronaut and engineer Harrison Schmitt who has created a corporation to mine the Moon for it. Schmitt, though, is concerned about obstacles to his grand plans. In a 1998 piece for the industry newspaper Space News called “The Moon Treaty: Not a Wise Idea” he writes, “The strong prohibition on ownership of ‘natural resources’ also causes worry….The mandate of an international regime would complicate private commercial efforts…. The Moon Treaty is not needed to further the development and use of lunar resources for the benefit of humankind...including the extraction of lunar helium-3 for terrestrial fusion power.”

What do you think of the above?
Can helium-3 be used in other functions apart from fusion power?

Even without confirmation of space based black projects, there is definitely alot of money involved.

Some scientists predict that one metric ton of helium-3 could be worth over $3 billion. Researchers at the Princeton University Plasma Physics Laboratory have estimated that some one million tons of helium-3 could be obtained from the top layer of the Moon.

Source.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hello John,
What do you think about Gurdjieff/Ouspensky Idea about The Soul.
SOUL means COUNSCIENCE.

Thank'S,
Frami.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Both Mars and Venus are almost identical to earth in atmosphere and inhabitants. Of course there are some differences like the sky on Venus is yellow (and, no, not from sulphuric gases) Venus' sky reflects the oceans on Venus which are yellow. Mars is very similar to Earth.

Well John, You say that the sky reflects the oceans on Venus which are yellow. Shouldn't that be the other way around? Ocean reflects sky.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
The "soul collector on the moon" idea reminds me a bit of the "Thetan storage in the volcano" idea of Scientology.

OFG! That's funny!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Okay- could we please stop with the scientology crap? Anyone stoopid enuf 2 believe in L. Ron Hubbard whose wife went to prison and his 0T8 son killed himself because his religion could not un-gay him.... I mean come on.... It's just dumb.

Now as for a 7mile high soul catcher on the moon? Seriously- we have more important things to discuss.

A soul catcher...indeed! Lets hijack the thread and go for a Sin Eater!

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
John is correct, intelligent life exists on all of the planets and on most of the moons in this solar system, and there are also hundreds of space cities in orbit around Jupiter and Saturn.

Sure buddy...

[edit on 21-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by ReneGade119

Well John, You say that the sky reflects the oceans on Venus which are yellow. Shouldn't that be the other way around? Ocean reflects sky.

Thanks for the post ReneGade119. Of course, my bad. The ocean reflects the sky. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

John,

Could you please provide some verifiable proof of your assumptions above
Or are you just going to fall back on your sig file as your getout.

When are you going to be banned from this site for postulating hoaxes?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
The "soul collector on the moon" idea reminds me a bit of the "Thetan storage in the volcano" idea of Scientology.

OFG! That's funny!

You mean OMFG, not OFG?

Interesting thread...

Well obviously, there are people who live on other planets just like us.

Geez, what's up with people being so used to sleeping under the rock?

[edit on 21-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Originally posted by The Todal

Could you please provide some verifiable proof of your assumptions above
Or are you just going to fall back on your sig file as your getout.

Thanks for the post The Todal. Verifiable proof has been suppressed by those in control for many years. It is unlikely I could provide verifiable proof in the face of so powerful a group particularly on such an important subject.

So about all I have is my assumptions and remote viewing. Sorry.

When are you going to be banned from this site for postulating hoaxes?

You are welcome to ask any of the mods or any of the three amigos themselves. Let me respectfully suggest that you take a minute and review your words, "postulating a hoax". Is that actually what you meant?

Thanks for the post, your input is greatlyappreciated.

Oh, btb there is more than one golux. The other one is on Venus.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Get on topic, stay on topic, we don't need ridicule and one line posts that add nothing to the discussion.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Originally posted by elevatedone

Get on topic, stay on topic, we don't need ridicule and one line posts that add nothing to the discussion.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Elevatedone it is not clear who are you referring to?

Would you please clarify this? Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wow... it sounds like he stole that right from the pages of Dungeons and Dragons.

the "Alienist" class believes that when they die, their body and soul are abducted by beings from beyond the galaxy's edge...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join