It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

i have a theory about this soul collector on the moon and it might be crazy but here it is...

if aliens such as the grey's did not have a soul dont you think they might try to find a way to get one ?

if these grey's are experimenting with humans and creating a hybrid that needed a soul ...where might they get a soul for their babies ? the soul collector ?

if we humans didnt have a soul and we went exploring other planets and found life that did have thee souls ...i think we would do the same thing as the grey's and start experimenting with the new found life so we too could have this soul.

it's either that or satan is using this soul collector to take as many souls with him to hell before the return of Jesus.

anyway's thanks Mr. Lear for bringing this up and even if it true or isnt true it has still taught me to think outside the box when it comes to these anomilies on other planets.

that pic you posted on the last page is amazing...

[edit on 24-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

I have just recently listened to the entire interview on Coast to Coast with John Lear and Richard C. Hoagland. Personally, I may be referred to as "cautiously optimistic" and a skeptic at heart. I have a great interest in the extraterrestrial (UFOs, abductions, Cydonia on Mars, ULOs, etc), but I am also not a person of faith. Although I required evidence and concrete proof of most things in my life, I find the "soul collectors" theory presented by John Lear intriguing. Obviously, I would never live my life as though this is the definitive afterlife, however, perhaps it should not be completely dismissed and disregarded. I find it amazing that people find it so easy to believe that Jesus was the son of "God" born to a virgin and then resurrected after death, but quickly dismiss ideas like the one presented here by John Lear. I don't believe that a man with his reputation at stake would make statements like these, that are not contingent with majority society, without firmly believing them.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Actually this is interesting because, if you you research freemasons or a have checked the unusual crew at David Ickes forum, or watch Arizona Wilder, or even research some of the stuff said about Montauk and a few disclosures, theres a whole demented occultish background to some of this stuff that should be checked into because certain people believe that aliens, or perhaps nwo wizards can actually trap your soul. I know its not true, but can't of course prove it to you, just something I have experienced in my own life. But I've spoken up often enough. Nde accounts are far more interesting to me rather than most formalized religions that are just too accepting of a primitive patriarchal god that promotes war and bloodshed and saves only a select few. I argued with the priest when I was a child. Yet I've had my own profound experiences. Nde accounts are from the people. They are testimony. They talk about going through the tunnel to the different dimension and meeting God and life reviews and total acceptance. Though reincarnation may be a part of the overall evolution of our souls, no one can force us into it. People really need to turn into the God within and pray and seek direction. Because the scary thing is there is an occult background to the nwo stuff that needs to be exposed. And I've long believed that vodoo stuff can work for a short while and trap people for a short while due to their belief in it. We are putting out an image of our world. If any of the metaphysical, or exotic quantum stuff about us creating our own world with our mental focus is true, and I don't know, then maybe we shouldn't allow them to scare us and suggest occult nonsense and start picturing a good world. For example, if for the spiritually minded we should actually envision strongly lots and lots of government, media and secret ops coming forth and being heroes for the day or week or forever and revealing all. Picture people waking up and creating a better world by kicking ass on the government. Don't just picture it, if you believe in God, pray it as well. I don't really wish to bring up spirituality, but the crazy stuff being discussed isn't so crazy if you research and then realize alot of the elite are actually caught up in some pretty crazy stuff themselves. Nwo order has an occult overtone.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
what makes people think we have a soul?...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

Mainly due to millions of people reporting experiences of exiting their body and millions more being able to consciously achieve it, make notes, explore and study something ethereal that subsequently correlates with many more accounts. Then there's disciplines such as remote viewing, lucid dreaming and so on.

Many people have their personal proof of consciousness and existence external from the physical so it is widely accepted among that crowd that there is a soul. It is also understood that without such an experience, it is a concept that is a tad more difficult to grasp.

With regard to the soul collector, I'm not sure if this is Johns current belief. I read him somewhere that his beliefs change as new information passes through his head (those than can get through the tin foil) so his beliefs change over time. I don't have a problem with that, I assumed we all did the same.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
consoder the science, our souls are a hodge podge of signals travelling along wires (nerves) so if energy can be sustained while not attached to something like a wire, say HAARP for instance or teslas ideas. Then based on that speculation, maybe using magnetic attraction in tandem with the earths energy waves which likely influences us, perhaps thats all it is?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

Shhhh...you're starting to make sense. That's not worth a 25-page thread. John Lear--now that's a trustworthy source. Just let it happen. It feels better the second time. One of us...one of us....

admin edit: You know better Jeremy. We don't do childish name changing here.

[edit on 11-20-2008 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So, nobody's heard from John Lear for awhile? Bummer. The Best of the Best. The better he gets, the harder he is to follow, admittedly. But that shouldn't stop him now, more than ever...Come back JL!

I did a huge thread on the Actions of the Moon aliens, which John read, and we both took different routes, with similar conclusions. The Alpha Omega anti-Spheres of this Planet Earth operate within ethereal regions, not just physical. Energy is controlled, and collected, and consumed (You).

This is not for the children (evolutionally speaking), but for the mature of spirit, only It is not just hard to grasp, but debilitating in it's too early revelation (like sex before puberty: there is a natural state of unfoldment of inner knowledge). You are product. You are Soul energy. Both are being utilized, and in return you are fed dogmatic religious belief structures about 'someone to save you.' Good luck with that, please take a seat, and hold your breath (we'll get back to you later...much later).

Now, questions? Anybody?

[edit on 28-11-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Now, questions? Anybody?

[edit on 28-11-2008 by SS,Naga]

Yes, here are some questions:

Since you, personally, don't know that anything you've just written is more than your imagination, how are you certain that it's the case?

What inner knowledge do you have of soul-collecting beings? Or an ethereal plane? Or a soul? Or any of it? Of the nouns in your sentences I'm pretty sure the moon exists. That's about it. The rest is an elaborate fantasy. It's kinda cool sci fi, I'll give you that, but nothing more. So how is it you function from that, live in it--and actually feel smug enough to chastise religious people--when all you've really done is replace mainstream religions with this myth of your liking?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

I think these ET's are just running a prison planet for their amusement, and their ego. Just bullies.

Just Pure evil Control Freaks.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

John Lear is a gifted person; perhaps even well beyond his fellows. I've spoken on threads with him many times, and his knowledge is not just captivating, but has a discernment that's enormously insightful.

He does his fellow man justice in attempting to bring knowledge to them, that they just do not possess yet. He is very unflagging in his efforts. That deserves an "A" in my book.

He helps expands one's awareness, and is passionate about his beliefs.

I listened to the Interview, also, and thought much was plausible. But then, I've received information from Archetypes on the Moon, and I wouldn't have the guts to repeat it, even though it seems less fantastic than John's information.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I often think that if John Lear is lying, that is probably why the CIA hired him in the first place.

I do believe him but I think to myself that maybe I'm being manipulated by an extraordinarily intelligent man who has been trained in deception, but has decided to use his gift to lead us on, while he laughs his butt off uncontrollably at how stupid we all are.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I'm sorry, but he has close friends in this conspiracy community that have stood by/with him for years; they, too, are respected. I doubt he'd be able to keep bluffing them so long. I thought he was bluffing, too, until synchronicity struck, and showed me some of his sources, which were quite profound. Figuring it all out into a nice synthesis is not easy; he tries, and has said so himself. I'm a believer, with reason. The Archetypes back him up, in certain ways, also, but I'll keep that private!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Indeed you are right but a healthy dose of scepticism is always a must. If I ever met him, I'd shake his hand (if he'd let me
).

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hello, I recently joined these forums and I'm somewhat new to John Lear. I'd like to comment on some of these 'Soul Catcher' / Moon ideas he talks about. Many might think these ideas absurd or outrageous, and I probably would had they not been corroborated by the accounts of a famous mystic sage character who is totally unrelated to John Lear, G.I. Gurdjieff. Gurdjieff said many useful, profound, fantastic and in some cases unbelievable things. His comments on the nature of the Moon are perhaps the most unbelievable.

"Everything living on the earth, people, animals, plants, is food for the moon. The moon is a huge living being feeding upon all that lives and grows on the earth."

In addition, Gurdjieff also claimed that the Moon was indeed put in orbit by some conscious entity during some period of human history.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UselessEater

You are correct. In my google wanderings, I inadvertently came across a discussion about this on someone's blog...The person said he at first thought Gurdjieff was speaking metaphorically...after some time, he realized he meant what he said, Literally. John Lear, him no fool.

Good post! Enjoyed that.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think it relates to the Sumerian and Terra papers, and instead of picturing a soul catcher on the moon, it could be called one of two things, Enkis soul wiping machine, that is mentioned in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and by a friend
the Living Game. Its about keeping humans a recylced slave race for the slave drivers connected to our bloodlines. And they have non-interference, non-massive contract laws (which are crimes and not worth the paper they're written on). Its about us throwing this out and asking for Galactic help, and there are many here trying to help. We need to go out in large numbers and ask for interference and massive contact and help to free this world.
HiAlien has another good thread here concerning that: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, its up to us to ensure the slavemasters don't have any slaves, we need to get real, and care for each other and start cooperating. Instead of being their enablers, fighting their wars, and happily playing with whatever trinkets they throw our way so we ignore the plight of 2/3rds or more of this planet, literally billions of humans, living in harsh and unbelievable cruel circumstances. We need to get real.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UselessEater

I know Gurdjieff's ideas.
He said also the Moon is kind of 'Hell'.
We are going to the moon while we are 'sleeping'.
If we wake up in this life we are going to the Sun!
Being awake means being counscious.

He said also that we don't have a Soul.
We have a germ of soul.
Being counscious means having soul.
Moon is eating a soul undeveloped.

Happy.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join