It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hello Mike,

For those doing hard time they don’t see the benefit or care about it, life plain sucks for them so they can’t think straight.

What if they can't even explain why humans are here and have made up their own religious dogma associated with it.

That is what the vast majority of those that believe ET is real believe. If it were true life on this planet would be hell for all humans, there would be no reason for an advanced race to nurture a belligerent planet as earth is. The ETs in charge know what humans are about and that is why they haven’t enslaved all of humanity.

Remember, as for the timeline of things we have been in this vicious cycle for a looooong time. Probably before the grays, even though they are heavily involved with the process now.

This planet has been processing souls far longer than any historian has been able to determine the human presents on this planet. Human types have been on this planet for millions of years, like farmers that rotate crops human civilizations have been rotated with periods of rest for the earth that spanned thousands of years between each civilization, during which time most of the evidence of the previous populations is incinerated.

The only constant on planet earth are the extraterrestrials that clean up between epochs and then tend to the new recruits; presently us, its tedious work but they are use to it.

If man has dogma to explain disconnected sources and uncertainties, then aliens do it too. What if they found us, couldn't explain it, and over the ages we were the ones "working out the problems."

Humans live in a house of mirrors; the house was constructed by extraterrestrials. I don’t say these things because of a gut feeling; I say them because I have seen the house---earth---from the outside.

These extraterrestrials are everywhere flying around in their ships all over the solar system, around the planet earth, and in our skies, yet most don’t see them because of all the mirrors----metaphorically speaking.

-Sleeper, no one deserves to be here. Punished? Sure, but not thrown here. If everyone has souls, then everyone has the same value. You can't honestly tell me members of the process that upset superiors don't walk amongst us unaware they "did wrong." Reminds me of the older race "everyone has red blood" statement. Technology + ethical idiots=atrocity.

-People die everyday via horrible deaths. Children starve. Kids get put on psych drugs. We have war... it's very simple. If these aliens you seem to speek highly about cared they would eliminate these problems. Problem is they can't even solve these problems for themselves (with obvious variations in problems). Are these individuals you want responsible for your well-being?

-Incinerated... you mean destroyed via Nuclear weapons.

-Sleeper, thank you for responding to half the questions, please respond to the last two- they were the most important. I am very interested in what you have to say about their own dogmas. They are not the first one's to pick up ship to to speak keeping us trapped here.

Also, what is your intention by telling ATS about this? This is my most important question.

p.s. So far I count 5 ATS members all telling a similar story that makes the most sense. We all have our variations and all think ours is the best. Interesting isn't it Sleeper.

[edit on 30-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

[edit on 30-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
We all have our own realities in life.....

SLPEXE

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

-Sleeper, no one deserves to be here. Punished? Sure, but not thrown here. If everyone has souls, then everyone has the same value. You can't honestly tell me members of the process that upset superiors don't walk amongst us unaware they "did wrong." Reminds me of the older race "everyone has red blood" statement. Technology + ethical idiots=atrocity.

Hi Mike,

I know, ats can be a drag---
especially on productivity!

Everyone has the same value. Because people are in jail or living in third world conditions don’t make them any less human with souls. But all souls have different punishment levels, or they are working through ordeals they need to work through. Has nothing to do with value.

-People die everyday via horrible deaths. Children starve. Kids get put on psych drugs. We have war... it's very simple. If these aliens you seem to speek highly about cared they would eliminate these problems. Problem is they can't even solve these problems for themselves (with obvious variations in problems). Are these individuals you want responsible for your well-being?

People die because that is the only way off this planet, what seems horrible to us may or may not be horrible to the person experiencing it, at least not the way we think. Souls are taken out before the pain sets in---in most cases.

ETs have created the heaven and hell we know as life on this planet. They are not going to turn earth into utopia, they already have millions of utopia planets in the galaxy, this planet is not one of them.

-Incinerated... you mean destroyed via Nuclear weapons.

Nuclear weapons are inferior technology on the scale of Stone Age in comparison to what ET uses.

I am very interested in what you have to say about their own dogmas. They are not the first one's to pick up ship to to speak keeping us trapped here.

They are not political but they do use politics and dogma to herd humans around with, they are like sheep dogs.

Also, what is your intention by telling ATS about this? This is my most important question.

To spread ET dogma---lol

Actually that is what I am doing.

p.s. So far I count 5 ATS members all telling a similar story that makes the most sense. We all have our variations and all think ours is the best. Interesting isn't it Sleeper.

I think mine is the best---

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think mine is better,

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Originally posted by Prote

Ummm.....how does this work? They came to you and said that Prote dude on ATS has a question? I'm prepared to be open minded but..

.....................So you're saying that we are allowed to advance?............

.................How do we wake up? or what does awakening entail?.........

They said someone was going to ask the question you asked, and yes it seems they have a system in place that permits advancement.

It is difficult to wake up because people don't know they are asleep yet.

Waking up is a thing the consciousness experiences when it becomes more conscious. At the moment humans are about 0.000001% conscious by my reckoning. Yes I know scientists are a bit more optimistic.

The way to wake up is to open the mind and soul and allow the consciousness to reach out to the universe with unconditional love and absolute fearlessness. Actually try to step out of your body into the universe because that instantly brings you to the attention of the higher beings, and once you meet them you will really start to wake up fast.

do you think earthly life like tryptamines (mushrooms, '___', salvia) help humans achive this consciousness? do they have anything to do with aliens?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
When I first heard John Lear come out with his moon revelations in 2004, it reminded me of something similar I read in the mid-90's. There were some entertaining texts by Alex Collier - a person claiming to be an Andromedan contactee (I don’t even know if he’s that well known). Anyway…

He claims that the Andromedans told him that the moon is artificial and the moon where it is situated now is not at it's original location - it was moved here from another star system and positioned around the earth.

He also states that when a person dies the soul leaves earth, and the point at which we 'see the light' and 'cross over' is the Van Allen radiation belt. Our soles are then 'processed'. After being processed, our soles are then sent back to earth.

Just thought I would bring up these similarities.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's obvious from the billions of alien abduction experiences that the aliens are hard at work on all dimensions of reality, including especially the soul and spiritual dimensions.

In my case my son saw a UFO and pointed it out to me and then UFOs flew over the house and grays arrived. Then it was as if they revealed how they were working at the soul level as well and didn't need to use spacecraft or material bodies to contact me. They taught me how all people are being cared for and supervised at the soul and other subtle levels which are beyond mankind's perception.

Later when I studied different cases of alien contact I could see clearly how the aliens had accompanied material manifestations with spiritual soul contact. In many cases the spiritual or soul contact came first and was followed by the material manifestations, but in other cases the material manifestations came first.

Usually when a person is awakened to the fact that aliens have been doing things to them they realize that it has been going on since they were very young. But it wasn't until they received a jolt from some particular encounter that they suddenly began to remember all the previous encounters, and put all the pieces together.

I think the reality of the aliens working at the soul and spiritual levels totally destroys or messes with all credibility of religions, and for that reason the religious forums are not the place to discuss the aliens activities at the soul and spiritual levels. Unfortunately the alien/UFO forums have nothing to do with souls or spiritual matters either.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
How can you say such a thing? The only reason you believe that is because Greys are horrible beings that keep humanity imprisoned, mess with us, and then tell a select few "it's ok, we're helping" and "give us what we want, tell no1, or face death" to a even fewer number. I'm not knocking the credibility of your experiences, I just know you put way too much trust in your friends.

Aliens don't disprove religions at all. It complicates them. It does not destroy. What is religion anyway? In my mind it's the quest to become free as a spiritual being. Every religion has this purpose in mind, added in with social reform and ethics.

If anything, knowledge of aliens solidifies the fact that there is a God. God didn't make our bodies, but he sure as hell made our souls- or all the souls in the universe can become one with him, or derive their power from being part of God.

To me, knowledge of aliens is a burden unless you have the big picture. Sorry, but your grey friends certainly do not have the big picture. If they did, they'd be destorying their collectors.

Do you even know what goes on at these facilities? I do; you should look into it and then ask yourself if your grey friends are good beings.

I'm out of this discussion, this is gross.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So the Aliens are a Spiritual Force firstly because they exist on the levels of the soul and are responsible for soul supervision.

Thousands of people have approached me with their accounts of strange experiences at the hands of the aliens and in almost every case the aliens are telling them in an abstract multidimensional format that their souls have been brought from one lot of aliens and placed on the earth under the supervision of another, more controlling, type of alien. That's what the aliens are telling millions of people but the people can't understand the messages clearly because the aliens talk in multileveled format which the humans cannot grasp unless they've spent years with the aliens.

The Bible also says right off the bat that humans were removed from the paradise level of eternal life and placed in a lower type of reality with dangerous guards making sure they stayed in their right place.

So we have the aliens explaining the spiritual and soul facts of life to millions of people but we are still ignorant of the facts of life. We see a ufo flying around and we hear of people being examined and we get angry and say "how dare they mess with us". But they have been telling us all along that we have been placed under the strict control of aliens, if only we could understand their language.

So the aliens are firstly a spiritual controlling force working at the soul levels.

And secondly they are manifesting in the material dimensions to perform various scientific works related to soul control.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The near death experience (NDE) phenomenon is a consistent look at the afterlife and the nature of the soul. I can't recall where I saw or heard it but one of the people involved in the near death phenomenon was asked if she knew of any aliens being involved in the soul's life after death. The woman replied that it was their close kept secret that the aliens were indeed involved in looking after souls when people died. That's all the details I recall, except I think she may have shown some drawings of the aliens seen by people who had near death experiences?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
And that ties into the bright light some see when they die. This has to do with a gateway to jupiter or the moon right (collectors) right?

All I know is, these collectors have to be staffed correct? What are the grays doing about it. I'm highly suspicious that they are friends.

But at the same time, I see it in a few ways.

A) The greys don't know how to free themselves, because if they did, they'd be working on us too- because in that quest you realize we are all the same type of being all deserving freedom (even the spirits that control bugs).

B) They took over the process for whatever reason... be it something they derive from humanity, power, or just outright suppression... I don't know yet.

Probed: I know how cool and magnificent your experiences are, but please don't make any mistakes. I've also had some experiences- some i'd take back if I could.

p.s. Alien 3 was the best! lol

[edit on 23-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
So the Aliens are a Spiritual Force firstly because they exist on the levels of the soul and are responsible for soul supervision.

Thousands of people have approached me with their accounts of strange experiences at the hands of the aliens and in almost every case the aliens are telling them in an abstract multidimensional format that their souls have been brought from one lot of aliens and placed on the earth under the supervision of another, more controlling, type of alien. That's what the aliens are telling millions of people but the people can't understand the messages clearly because the aliens talk in multileveled format which the humans cannot grasp unless they've spent years with the aliens.

The Bible also says right off the bat that humans were removed from the paradise level of eternal life and placed in a lower type of reality with dangerous guards making sure they stayed in their right place.

So we have the aliens explaining the spiritual and soul facts of life to millions of people but we are still ignorant of the facts of life. We see a ufo flying around and we hear of people being examined and we get angry and say "how dare they mess with us". But they have been telling us all along that we have been placed under the strict control of aliens, if only we could understand their language.

So the aliens are firstly a spiritual controlling force working at the soul levels.

And secondly they are manifesting in the material dimensions to perform various scientific works related to soul control.

Let me simplify my post, here:

Here is where i'm confused with this. You've got the MEST universe which is where we live (Matter Energy Space and Time). You've got the Theta universe, which is where all these freed souls can be. If the greys were truly free, they'd want to free us as well. Now here is the problem. Greys aren't coming here left in right to make beings capable of immortality and giving people the gift of defying laws of nature.

A) They don't know how to.

B) They don't want to.

Which one is it?

In my opinion, the above question solves the "are Grey aliens bad?" question.

Now I don't know about your experiences, but as of right now if you shoot me I still die and will lose my recollection of this life
I'm not a free spirit, yet. I've been visited by Grey's too, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!! (just kidding, I don't have recollection of the incident).

Probed, you need to read Scientology 8-008 tomorrow even though it's turkey day, i'm serious. U2U me after please.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
From my experiences with the aliens I have learned there are two levels of primary control. Firstly souls are placed into suspended animation and tended carefully by beings of the purest love and goodness of the highest order. Then they have their consciousness projected via technology into a virtual reality world where they gain an education. When they arrive at the world they come under the authority of a second type of control which has the task of making sure the souls experience all the hardships of life and carry out their fate or destiny to the letter.

So people of the earth will always experience visits from two different types of entity. One is pure love and goodness and the other is the opposite. I've read countless experiences from people where the aliens describe how souls are purposefully handed over to the lower type of entity. So we are involved in a perfectly organized system of soul transferal and there are no alien beings who are outside of this system. All aliens, both good and seemingly evil, work for the same system at different levels and are all involved in soul control and education.

The highly loving higher level of control sends physical beings into this lower teaching area from time to time and the lower aggressive type of control forces them back out of their territory so as to maintain the system properly.

Humans are caught in the middle thinking there is a battle between good and evil going on eternally, when in actual fact there is no real battle because they are both parts of the exact same soul control system.

====================

Now the way the lower control keeps souls at a low level is by scrambling their knowledge and planting false informational leads to keep the souls searching in the wrong directions.

One thing the lower control uses to control souls is 'fear'.
A soul is unbreakable and eternal. Nothing can harm it in any way. But when a soul identifies itself with a temporary material body or mind it experiences the fears associated with that body and mind, and becomes obsessed with trying to protect that body and mind, and live that body's or mind's temporary life.

And also the lower level of soul controllers purposefully create terrifying supernatural and spiritual manifestations to make people think that their souls are in eternal danger as soon as they leave the physical realm.

But there is no danger for souls because they are eternal and invincible, and are being guarded closely at a higher level by the loving soul guardians.

It is only lies that contain us in the lower realm. Lies that we believe because we have been hypnotized and mesmerized into believing them.

So there is absolutely no need to fear anything from the aliens, even when they appear to be frightening or aggressive. They are just doing their jobs.

And all the terrifying supernatural manifestations that they create to keep souls cringing inside material bodies? Well there is absolutely no need to fear those manifestations either.

All we need to do is be unconditionally loving towards all the entities of all kinds, both good and bad. As soon as we do that we are aligning ourselves with our soul's consciousness at the highest level and are able to experience great spiritual freedoms 'and mix freely with all the different aliens and learn all there is to know.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is complicated. But fun at the same time because we're discussing a topic that has had millions, if not trillions, of years devoted to it.

Ok, so the good and evil are balanced. When the spirit leaves the body you feel terror. Why though? In my mind, this is because getting programmed is not a natural and certainly not a needed experience. Quite simply, it sucks. 7 or so years getting brainwashed in a facility doesn't seem like fun. Concidering this has happened to us countless times, that is really where the terror comes from probably. We don't need to be given directives, we don't need to be given set orders, we don't need any of this. We're all immortal, powerful, loving, euphoric, and good beings once we're freed. What has been done to all of us is negative.

A long time ago we were all living in perfect harmony and having fun. We got overpowered by bad beings, and now fast forward trillions of years later we're controlled on so many different facets and living in bodies. Probed, Scientology is the only organization that can free you to where you can be a free-roaming spirit again all while controlling your body... except in this life, and also in the countless others. We don't have to be slaves to this. We don't have to be controlled. We can have free will. I know this to be fact. Imagine that.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've learned most everything I know through direct interaction on many levels, including the physical, with the alien beings themselves. There's nothing on earth that could convince me to trade direct experience for some books or religions. Now I know each religion has grains of truth in it, but they are a long shot away from the complete absolute truth. So I have to decline your offer of a new belief system. If it serves you well then I wish you all the best with it.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by jaguarmike

, Scientology is the only organization that can free you to where you can be a free-roaming spirit again all while controlling your body... except in this life, and also in the countless others. We don't have to be slaves to this. We don't have to be controlled. We can have free will. I know this to be fact. Imagine that.

JM, thanks for your comments. We appreciate your participation. But let me respectfully suggest that you discontinue your efforts to sell the Scientology scam on this thread. You've made your position clear. Let me make my position clear: Scientology is just another religious scam only far more expensive. Thanks for your understanding.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This planet is just a planet that the Grey's study. We are there animals. Some of us pets, some testing specimens some left to roam.

I listen and watch and do my usual observing and humans aren't even close to being evolved to where they thought we would be by now. They say we are just evolving to slowly.

I am giving you a big clue here look into/within yourself what do you want for yourself and your family and the ones you love.

Stop making others rich, stop letting them be greedy. Speak up and let it be known that the land on Earth was put here for free, for all. People have to wake up to the fact that we need to be there and help one another in all areas of life. Everything is supposed to be "free."

Love, giving, peace, patience. caring, helping. Being spiritual within doesn't need to be religion it needs to be souligion.

How do you like that word?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
John, i'd stop if it were to get me killed- i'm that passionate about it's truth.

Here on ATS, whatever- it's something you don't know bout except from negative idiots posting on the anti-Scientology websites... so I understand your position. In terms of the big picture, ATS is not that serious. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Voltaire's quote works perfectly here
The fact of the matter is, don't knock it until you try it. But if you don't like it, ok. Calling it a scam is a little harsh don't you think? Tell that to those that have been helped by it. But in any case, i'm not going to debte the validity of the organization with you or anyone else- it's not my job. I do care though, and i'll take that as far as it takes me. I'm presenting information I learned on my journey... and that is, yes John, your theory of Soul Collectors is not just a theory, but an unfortunate fact. And yes, the white light IS the van allen belt. Because you might also go to soul facility on Jupiter.

Now, to plug Scientology again. Do you want to have to go to that collector when one day you go, or do you want to become immortal as a spiritual being and not have to go there?

Now on to the small rant:

We've got you, doing whatever you're doing with this information going on Coast to Coast radio. What has been done with that? In my mind, it was helpful in that it openedup people's boxed-in nature to "hey guess what, there's more to life than you think..." Has anything serious been done about it? We can't let this idea to slip through the tracks John. People have to be wakenedup.

We've got Probed which is in direct contact and believes it is ok for us to keep going on this cycle. I disagree heavily, but we're all entitled to our own opinion as much as the next person.

We've got Sleeper who also thinks this cycle is ok and necessary and is of ET soul and remembers all previous experiences.

We've got me that hates the cycle and is trying to confront doing something about it. I want to see us all freed from this collector cycle. One day, wether I fail or not, that will be the case. I just don't see how all of you can think this is ok that humanity is kept on this horrible track. I talked to Sleeper asking if it were possible if the greys had their own incorrect dogmas, and he didn't respond clearly. I wonder if the reason was because they aren't allowed to address any possibility of failure or nothing short of perfection for the grey's plans. Reminds me of a certain type of government throughout history...

And yes Mr. Lear, this is the last time I will talk about this on your thread- I don't know what else to say, I wish I did. There's so much you can offer. I want the best, you know that.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
negative time your soul is divided through the interposition of the singularity the energy retains through position and your soul travels back in time!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
no? ok let me try this again, ack it is too hard to define.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join