It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
On a thread "secret bases on the Moon" started by Omega.
Here.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Page 8 Which Semperfortis posted up a link for C2C with a interview with John Lear.
Interview here.

www.savefile.com...

He talks about how we are monitored in the early stages of are life, that there is a structure on the moon 7 miles high, that receives our soul, does whatever it does then sends the soul back into a new body, "reincarnation".

Only that it is these aliens doing it for a higher being than themselves.

Thats his opinion, listen to the show very interesting and Semperfortis, it cuts out at the end with more of the show to listen to, any more?

Comments on his theory and yours please.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If that's what he really said or believes, he sounds nuts. Everybody knows souls are collected by elven folk and stored underneath cabbage leaves until they're ready to be used again. That's where the hard, scientific truth is found in the old folklore. The Moon would be an unlikely place to collect souls, since is has no air and therefore, ipso facto, no elves. It is also too far away. These kinds of crazy statements only serve confuse people.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That's pretty rediculous. Soul does't need a "recptor" to collect it here on the physical plane. (moon)

Some how, imagining the Lords Of Karma hanging around on the moon just doesn't get it imho.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
it doesnt seem such a crazy idea, a belief that we can not see our soul doesnt mean it cant travel to a location in this physical world.
He talks about aliens harvesting us in someway and dieing is just part of the whole thing, i dont neccesarly believe this but an interesting theory not to dismiss straight off with out listening to the guy.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The guy is a crank. The recent Coast To Coast AM show proves it:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Also kept from the public, is the fact that there is life similar to ours on most of the planets in our solar system, he declared. For instance, Mars has a population of 660 million (mostly underground) and Venus is actually "green and beautiful." Further, the sky is blue on both Mars and our Moon, Lear said.

Coast To Coast AM is starting to look like Quintessence of the Loon

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I realise what he is saying is hard to take on board.

But seriously with a man with nothing to gain, and his aviation background, can we really say hes a loon?

Maybe he has been fed some disinfo and perhaps there is some truth to what he is saying?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I realise what he is saying is hard to take on board.

But seriously with a man with nothing to gain, and his aviation background, can we really say hes a loon?

Maybe he has been fed some disinfo and perhaps there is some truth to what he is saying?

All you need to do is listen to the show to know he was full of it. Scuba diving with Werner Van Braun in 1985. 1975 but that would have been a stretch. He mentions Dan Burish a.k.a. Ja-Rod 2012 Eaglesdisobey, Bob Lazar, the ski looks blue on Mars and the Moon, we've been lied to about all of the planets in our solar system that are populated. Need I go on?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I am not trying to put down your thread, but i dont buy it.

I think the man has slipped a cog, as we say around here.

Still, it will make for a good thread.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I am not trying to put down your thread, but i dont buy it.

I think the man has slipped a cog, as we say around here.

Still, it will make for a good thread.

No you are not mate.
I have really been getting into my research for the last year, and discussing things and people like this is good and important.
I wanted to get a feel for what people generally thought, i wonder if there are any defenders of this man?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Its only 6am as far as the USA goes. I'm sure you will get many replys

when they start waking up.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You know what read the spanish annunaki post,he says the same things except our souls are zapped to jupiter and then zapped back.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
jsut a off topical note
this thread is having the worst of all english
in it I ever saw
I would guess to blame cello phone text messg
but you know kids
they only dumb

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i will say that was a very very interesting interview. Thats some Waaaaaay out of the box thinking/theorys
Its hard to subscribe to the theory that the planets are full of people without seeing some photos to back up that claim

[edit on 013131p://01051 by enrage]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The "soul collector on the moon" idea reminds me a bit of the "Thetan storage in the volcano" idea of Scientology.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by moog synthesizer

Coast To Coast AM is starting to look like Quintessence of the Loon

I clicked on the link. Did you notice that ATS is one of the sites on there? At the bottom of page 1.

As for the soul catcher... I liked the post about the cabbage leaves and can do no better for humour. However I have noticed in my readings about the Greys that they are often supposed to refer to human beings as 'containers'. Containers of what, one wonders? Souls?

I'm pretty much a Taoist and their take on reincarnation is that it's possible but you have to do a lot of work in this life before your soul can attain the necessary cohesion to reincarnate properly. I'm still kind of agnostic on this belief, although I think there is at least anecdotal evidence that reincarnation does take place from time to time.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think that if your truly skeptical about something, you should leave open the possibility for anything. How do we REALLY know that there are underground civilizations on mars? How do we REALLY know that there arent? Speaking in terms of the general population, we really dont know what the other planets atmospheres are like. How do we really know the truth? Believe everything our world leaders tell us??? If thats the case then I just want to know where are the weapons of mass destruction george w bush claimed iraq had? You cant believe everything you hear, yet you cant disregard everything either. Proof or evidence is the only answer

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I heard lear's latest appearance on coast and i think this guy is far from nuts. People you have to keep an open mind to all idea's cause last time i checked none of us have been to the moon to prove Lear other wise. Not to mention we as humans are kept SO FAR AWAY from the real truth in regards to our origins. To me our souls going to the moon is just as vaild as our souls going to heaven, after all theres no proof either way its just your belief

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
I clicked on the link. Did you notice that ATS is one of the sites on there? At the bottom of page 1.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by rich23As for the soul catcher... I liked the post about the cabbage leaves and can do no better for humour. However I have noticed in my readings about the Greys that they are often supposed to refer to human beings as 'containers'. Containers of what, one wonders? Souls?

I'm pretty much a Taoist and their take on reincarnation is that it's possible but you have to do a lot of work in this life before your soul can attain the necessary cohesion to reincarnate properly. I'm still kind of agnostic on this belief, although I think there is at least anecdotal evidence that reincarnation does take place from time to time.

Pseudo religion nonsense contrived out of UFO lore.
We already have these alien species confirmed and know them by name from alien abduction reports. Give me a break.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

We already have these alien species confirmed and know them by name from alien abduction reports. Give me a break.

You cant just say that and run, please exlain more.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
I heard lear's latest appearance on coast and i think this guy is far from nuts. People you have to keep an open mind to all idea's cause last time i checked none of us have been to the moon to prove Lear other wise. Not to mention we as humans are kept SO FAR AWAY from the real truth in regards to our origins. To me our souls going to the moon is just as vaild as our souls going to heaven, after all theres no proof either way its just your belief

It's alrigfht to keep an opend mind but you can't just make up fantasies or live in Alice and WonderLand.
Buy a telescope and try looking at the moon. Or just stand outside and look at a full moon at night. I don't think the moon is teaming with life. You have a lot of craters and barren landscape. Earth from space looks much different because we have an atmosphere that supports life, bodies of water, significant cloud formations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join