It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hitler Really Commit Suicide?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
If you apply logic we can say that Hilter didnt escape to Antarctic .
There are two reasons I can think of.
The Antarctic climate and supply lines.
It would be very diffcult to supply a NAZI hideout in the Antarctic .
Wouldnt modern satellite imagery reveled Hitlers secret base ?

I agree. How the hell would you man it anyway? Where would the supplies, base staff and so on come from? What would they be there for? (Don't say for a base on the moon. That's an arguement I'm having on another thread, grrr.)
I disagree that there is any ambiguity about the death of Hitler. We know that he was in Berlin well beyond the point when it was surrounded and even Fiesler Storch's could fly in. One of the last flights out was piloted by Hanna Reichs, the test pilot, who was flying the new head of the Luftwaffe out, and they were almost shot down several times. Hell, they were almost shot down on the way in. The air option was out. The ground option was also out. None of the groups that broke out from the bunker made it. Only Traudl Junge made it to the west, and she was bloody lucky.
Let's not forget mr Paranoia, Stalin. The Soviets made a thorough inspection of the bunker afterwards. If Stalin was persuaded, that's pretty conclusive.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So the bastard's dead! Too bad we didn't capture him alive!

* (1945- On hearing of Hitler's suicide). Source - The Memoirs [1] of Georgy Zhukov

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have read a few stories over the years relating to the 'Father Krespi' theory that was brought up by an earlier poster. As noted, this 'Father Krespi' was a small village Catholic priest that served a very poor population of worshippers. A few 'investigators' over the years visited the parish and some of them supposedly glimpsed rooms full of paintings and other magnificent art that was definitely out of place.

As the story goes, when Krespi died, thousands of German-speaking peoples attended the funeral for this poor village priest; several of whom were flown in from Germany and Austria. In addition, two commercial jet liners chartered by the Vatican were sent to pick up the art and artifacts from the parish.

I believe that I saw the link to the 'Father Krespi' story on ATS a long time ago.

Seems too fanciful; but it was a fun story to read at the time.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I remember watching on the history channel, that Hitler commited suicide (along with his wife) in order to avoid "death" as we know it. He was really big into the occult. The date and the time coincided with the passing of an asteroid or a comet. It's what I remember. I'm sure I can find the rest of the information if anyone is interested. It was completely in line with the insanity of the "Heaven's Gate" cult.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I heard tonight he was a good dancer.

Its a long story, but for now it went down like this:

Went out to the dance hall and they played born to be alive.

Some one asked about the internet and i didn't ask why, I just told
him a lot of conspiracy theories snip its.

So he says he heard Hitler was a good dancer.

I go home to look for a guitar tab and checked out a youtube video.

www.youtube.com...

Putting it here in the Hitler thread but also I posted on Hitler before
about his Jesuit education, weather he had one or not, this video
can only mean he has friends out there.

teslaandlyne (2 minutes ago) Marked as spam
So it is true Hitler survived WWII. Darn Dort Darsh
No reports of his death yet, only 60s and 90s sightings.
A human UFO like his special Super Zeppelin.
Party on Dudes.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
NO he didn't. refer to a program called (The world at War) There you will find your answer

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If Hitler had big money backers why wouldn't they let him die.

And take all the evidence with him.

I don't think so. They would opt to save him and hide him from
American authorities or Intelligence Services what where hot on the
weapons development trail.

Lets say he was rescued by elite fliers and dropped right in their lap
on one of the big money backers estates.

I heard that many of the citizen of Germany looked like Hitler at that time.
Imagine asking for papers on a Hitler look alike.

In the end, perhaps Hitler got his dream ride in a fiery FOO ball to safety.

ED: I always wonder about statement of facts or fuzz facts in regards
to Hitlers death. Too bad a wiki can't tell us what logically happened.
British production of the history of World War II - That World at War
by British Intelligence which produces all the History Channel and PBS
tails.. don't think so. Last I saw the Russians dug up some bones for
proof.

[edit on 8/12/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 8/12/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
how would you propse he get out of berlin?
They were surrounded, russians were everywhere.
We would of shot down any german plane flying above germany too.

Hitler was a mental mess, he would of died relativley quickly anyways.

Imagine trying to get him out by hiding him amongst refugee's...
even goering had problems, because people occasionally showed him the 'military-respect' his standing ensured, thus he stood out.

Try putting hitler in a room of scared, captured Germans... they'd give him away quick snap.

I dont see why anyone would lie about finding evidence of his suicide anyways.

The photos from the russians, in my opinion probably are fakes.
But this doesnt mean he survived.

Many passionate Nazi's wouldnt of dared believe the news of hitlers suicide. Especially after all this time he ordered a fight to the death.
Russia probably believed that these nazi's locked up refusing to believe the news needed something more tangible than a 'possibly-coerced' radio statement.

I mean hitlers body was burnt soon after he shot himself.. what evidence could you give but from captured people?

The thing id more like to know is, did he have any childeren that were kept hidden due to the security risk of them being captured and held against hitler for ransom?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Whats always fascinated me were the Tibetans in the green gloves.

A one liner I know, but, have a look in occult books ect ... green gloved tibetans fought damn hard to save Hitler during those last few days, and all, every single one commited suicide rather than get captured.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
'Hitler was suffering what might have been early Parkinsons - the man was a shambling dribbling wreck. The chances of him making it through the burning rubble of Berlin, trying not to get shot by trigger-happy soldiers on both sides are nil. Even then, how would he have made it out of Germany?'

A plane to the coast (my understanding is that some airfields were still operational in Berlin up until the last few hours...) then a submarine to S America...plausible I suppose...

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil123
I have often thought that Hitlers suicide in 1945 could very well have been faked and maybe he fled Germany and lived out his years somwhere. From what I have read Hitler shot himself and then his body was burned. So how was he identified and how do we know any remains were his and not that of a Hitler 'double'. Are there any theory's on this subject and has any evidence ever come to light that may suggest that Hitler's suicide never happened?

------------
Hitler was just another hired hand like all the others to do a job, like Stalin, Mousalini, Paul Potter, Saddam and the rest of the hired Dictators. When Hitlers job was done, he was taken to Argentina for a Job Well Done. Who hired Hitler is the real issue ?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
We are told what American and British Intelligence want to tell us.

If Hitler became part of a hidden agenda, would we be told.

Just what is that agenda do you suppose.

And what secrets from WWII besides keeping Hitler alive could possible
cause such a deal.

You can't say for sure Hitler died... not ever into the 1960s.

Not being captured alive and poor forensics make for an opening
of Hitler for an air lift into the lap of financial backers and hid.
Yes, a daring flight and that is how it is described by researchers.

Who did this. The weapons people. Rockets and others were captured
and America once again slept while Russia made gyros and rockets
for sputniks and ICBMs.
A sorry replay of American technology loss from Tesla that went to
Germany in the 1930s. German dis info on Tesla worked while
they used his liquid air processes and other devices.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
IMO, he took a bullet.

A show on 'History Channel' not too long ago, showed in great detail how his dental records could not be mistaken.

They showed how the jaw of the skull contained so much dental work he barely had any original hardware left. Not too big on the dental hygiene.

From what they showed of the skull, a child could pick out the enormous amounts of dental work.

The burning of the body was at the request of Hitler himself, to avoid the memory of his body being 'paraded' around by combatants in a show of degradation.

Apparently, his remains were buried/removed many times before he was finally laid to rest.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The testimony of the burned body. Yes, 'they' told him it was Hitler and to
burn it. Hear say. The 'they' aren't around and plenty of videos of
false Hitlers and health and drugs dis information.

First of all, the program as all WWII information is brought to you by
the good graces of the Intelligence Services.

Would they lie to you? Yes they would.

If Hitler was safe according to one theory because of the weapons and
financial backers, how did the one theory that I know of evolve.
Out of thin air. No, the researcher must have had ample testamony
to the contrary of your common beliefs.

I don't cotton to any old Intelligence tale of Hitler dead, Nazis had no
A or N bomb, had no Tesla aether technology for UFOs, had no electric
submarines better the hot steam nuclear, had no Dort oscillator,
had no energy source from atomic gases, had no sea launched missiles
from submarines, .....

I do not think any of the released or pretended information is valid
such as Nazi UFOs in Antarctica because any saucer and or saucer
technology went to New Mexico with the V1s and V2s. The secret
Adm. Byrd report to Forestall was a HOAX and Forestall was killed
to keep the HOAX alive.

Is there a secret government that keeps knowledge away from the
street corners and the rabble of the world. Looks like some people do.

Did Hitler Really Commit Suicide? Not likely.

Lets ask what did he do all these years.
I'd like to know.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
ive not read all the aboe posts so sorry if i repeat...

people who are convinced he died by recounts of personal waiters, butler and whoever else aren't thinking clearly.

consider the propaganda and secrecy of the nazi regime (anti-jewish policy etc.) the desired outcome would be hitlers death for the allies and for hitler himself in hiding, therefore 'stories' or 'theories' will have been discussed by nazi officials to give the press and the allies belief that hitler was dead

no i dont have proof... but the next best thing i can suggest is that the wannsee conference of jan 1942 has only one document in existence for proof - if a story wrre made up it would be recorded, sent to the people who needed it and paper evidence would be destroyed... as in the minutes of wannsee

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Just remember they are all related and going for the head is not allowed.
the head must survive..
Did they execute Saadam..? or did he retire...
Notice the video of the Rat Hole, No way could that fat slob fit in the rat hole must less been captured when they said they did...
IRAQI Dates says July -- August -- US Army says what ...? I dont think so.
So, moral of this post... more is going on than can be reported.
I do know they are not allowed to take out the leadership.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I have heard the stories and rumors of Hitler over the years. I am neutral about escape or suicide as both were very pausible options and both have excellent points and disadvantages.

Where I have the problem is the disposal of the body. Human bodies just aren't fire consumable very easy. Look into the concentration camps with their body disposal. Camps trying to dispose of bodies buried in mass graves tried several means to destroy the bodies with varying degrees of success, but they were not in the heat of battle and had somewhat unlimited resources for this work. Not so with Hitler, battle in full, and very limited resources.

In virtually every book, TV show, or reference; a couple of tins of gasoline or diesel, depending on source, were used to burn the bodies of Hitler and Ava. I don't think there would be enough BTU's in that little amount of fuel to consume 2 bodies to the point of few remains. I base this on 5 gallon sized jerrycans, just 10 gallons or so of fuel.

The same thing was tried on Goebbels and his wife, results were vastly different as the bodies were just charred.

This is the only problem I see with both sides of the argument.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hitler did live I met him .

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I believe he did yes,,,along with his wife of a few hours.
Hard to believe anything from the Russians at the time due to the political structure, Stalin wanted never to see a Grave or a shrine of Hitler ever to come to pass and in that and Rightly (imo) he never let on as fact that they had the body parts.
Instead i prefer to unravel this not so mysterious story from the testimonies of the people left in the Bunker at the time and the ones closest at the time and all who say he took poison and shot himself (the poison first being tried on his Alsatian dog) Then virtually the last bit of fuel left in Berlin was used to burn the body's. I think over the time it has come to pass the people who were there, Loyal as they were to him thus staying for so long have gained nothing by lying about Hitlers death. as it was it would have been awful in that bunker during the last days and in some cases, when it was clear that the Russians were in Berlin, the bunker became a shelter as such, and in some twisted way debauchery and drunkenness swept through the whole bunker as they were sure they were all living their final hours.But the inner sanctum so to speak were Hitler was quite and somber punctuated by his ramblings and orders to units that did not exist any more,The most shocking thing that happened in that Bunker was the Murder of the Goebbels children by the hand of their own mother.
But to answer your question IMHO he is dead and in a ironical l way just as well,,, because of him Germany lost the war

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The supposed room in which Adolph Hitler allegedly shot himself ( or his doppleganger) in the forehead with a pistol, the russians burned the corpses. All that remained was Hitler's partial dentures and a piece of his jawbone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join