It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hitler Really Commit Suicide?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Nuremberg judge Michael Mussmanno said in his book "Ten Days to Die," "Russia must accept much of the blame [to the extent that it still exists] that Hitler did not die in May 1945." However, Mussmanno STATED that he interviewed Hitler's personal waiter, his valet, his chauffeur, his two secretaries, pilots, top generals, etc., and they all 'agreed' perfectly that Hitler committed suicide. He said they could not have gotten together afterward and made up a story that agreed in perfect detail without one flaw anywhere, so they must be telling the truth and he was absolutely convinced that Hitler committed suicide. The story at first sounds convincing, until you realized that they could have memorized a story BEFOREHAND and these were all people who almost WORSHIPPED Hitler. Do witnesses EVER agree "perfectly" in detail in real life?

This is clearly an intentional "clue" left by Judge Mussmano who was not at liberty to give a different opinion. He purposely used an argument which pointed to a contrary conclusion. Anyone with any experience in witness testimony, meaning any other magistrate or lawyer investigating the facts, would thus be handed on a platter the fundamental evidence of an organized lie: All witnesses agreed perfectly in every detail. This carries the earmark of a calculated misrepresentation of truth. Mussmano's secret conclusion he tried to convey by limited means was that Hitler was still alive.

Not that a photo constitutes evidence, especially in this day and age, but here's a fun picture to glance at.

Furthermore, as unpleasant as the idea may seem, put yourself in Hitler's shoes. You have at your personal disposal at minimum a number of Messerschmitt planes which can outrun all other aircraft of the day, and U-boats which are notorious for being as stealth as they get. You know that your losing the war, even if you don't acknowledge it in public. Your guys (try Martin Bormann on for size) have been building a post-war Nazi continuum underground movement headquartered in Madrid for several years. What do you do? Sit around in a bunker until it is too late (duh...) and then shoot your girlfriend and yourself before getting yourself burned beyond recognition? Or tell everyone that all is not lost, that the war is going underground and that their leader will remain at the helm. Rehearse the story a few times and get your most loyal staff to sing the song to the enemy. Done deal.

If you're still in disbelief, remember that Franco was one of Hitler's closest allies during WWII and that Spain was a known refuge for former Nazis. There are a number of books outlining what happened, some are in the link at my signature. In any case, this is worth a second thought. Then you can consider whether George Herbert Walker Bush was not in reality indeed a German born Nazi 5th column infiltrator, George Scherff Jr and son of Warburg's Hamburg trained George Scherff Sr AKA Preston Bush?

For more info or to contest the validity of such claims, refer to this article:
proliberty.com...

As a clue, the Nazi continuum declared wanting to build the Thousand Year Reich (sound anything like the NWO?) on the ashes of America. The Bush clan sure did their best at reaching that objective, look at what's left !

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You will ask yourselves, how could the Bush family rise from relative obscurity (or rather Nazi supporting notoriety) to complete control of the intelligence apparatus and then of the entire nation, without many complicities?

Some think that the Nazi continuum had a hand in things, from the start and on through to this day. We can only hope that it is not too late. Here are some of those who assisted them (you are allowed to laugh, and then look again):

The Neo-Cons are indeed conservative. They would like to conserve the Reich, today nicknamed New World Order. Martin Bormann had ten children before the end of the war, and more in exile. Heinrich Himmler is not known to have post-war offspring, but who today can say?

Getsmart

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Getsmart]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hitler may not have had the role we imagine. Apparently, Aleister Crowley who was active in the Tavistock brainwashing Institute in the UK used contacts in US Intelligence to find a "double" from photos and astrological charts. Candidates were submitted from WWI military records. Hitler is said to have been drugged, brainwashed and initiated in the occult by Crowley who called him his Magic Child.

Here is a photo of the two of them, showing a slight similarity of features:

It is also known that as of 1941-42 Hitler had several doubles which underwent plastic surgery to be more easily mistaken for him. The best know of these is Gustav Weler, widely considered to be the person shot in the bunker and then burned. Apparently the plastic surgery he underwent was also intimate, the charred body had only one testicle.

It has been remarked by researchers that home movies footage of Adolph Hitler show him as having brown eyes, while it is well known that he had blue eyes. This is possibly remarkable mostly because doubles are not usually used for any extensive period of time in "private home intimacy" but are usually dispatched for events, trips or other short term subterfuge.

Doubles used at more lengthy durations are not so much doubles as total replacements of original characters. For this reason, and for others, such as the aloofness of Hitler avoiding contact and using Martin Bormann as a barrier (remind anyone of Howard Hughes?), the assassination of his early partner when he was a painter in Vienna (who knew him intimately), the murder of the Austrian leader who had a "special file" on him, his mysterious loss of the ability to paint and change of signature, the fact he was an addict (like coke-head Bush puppet) all point to the distinct possibility that it was not Hitler, but a double, who pulled the strings at least during part of the Nazi regime's exactions.

To support this theory are also claims of a prison chamber discovered with a chair pierced for torture purposes. The real Hitler would have been abducted and detained for a long period of time to remain available for any details which could be revealed by chemical means or torture. Should this be the case, then we would need to reexamine much of standard history of WWII and the reality of the role of a bloodthirsty madman versus a far different scenario of a large international conspiracy with an agenda which requires serious investigation and explanation.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
You will ask yourselves, how could the Bush family rise from relative obscurity (or rather Nazi supporting notoriety) to complete control of the intelligence apparatus and then of the entire nation, without many complicities?

How did Obama rise from complete obscurity to becoming president elect in such a short timespan?

It happens.

This whole Bush/NAZI link thing is ridiculous. The Bush family stands for everything that Hitler and the NAZI's were against.

Saying that the Bush family has Nazi ties is like saying that Malcom X was a white supremacist. It's just silly.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm glad to hear that you are so Proud, ProudWN. Proud of Bush nonetheless.

I only hope that the numerous acolytes of the Bushes currently pushing up daisies for their allegiance or rotting away in foreign jails for aiding and abetting terrorism or money laundering, feel the same way.

Hopefully this is only because of how incredible, or unbelievably preposterous another read of the established facts can appear.

Nobody here, at least not me, is claiming this as fact. However, many aspects of the official story just don't jibe. They are in themselves either preposterous or otherwise denounced by the facts. Take for example the Nazi oath to build the 4th Reich on the ashes of America. The Bush Banksters and Globalist Spies have done little else than contribute to their utmost to this objective, whether admittedly Nazi or not. Actually, they may well not be Nazis. Even if their Patriarch Preston did finance Hitler. Maybe they're part of something bigger, and worse yet than the Nazi movement. Of course, this is conjecture, so then again they may not be....

Regarding stupid knee-jerk amateur investigation of this possibility, how does this strike you? A simple photo, taken in the USA, of Operation Paperclip beneficiaries originating from Nazi Germany. Nobody is asking anyone to believe anything, especially if it calls into question your pride, seriously not something for others to mess with. However, take a gander, what do you stand to lose?

Here is that amusing group shot, see who you may recognize (click on picture to zoom):

i359.photobucket.com...

There's quite a chummy crowd in this picture, so let's see how many you can recognize, however preposterous you are convinced things are.

Cheers,

Getsmart

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
OK, let's give it a shot. Here's the photo with one "gentleman" circled. He is the most notoriously well-known of all the official publicly disclosed Operation Paperclip imported Nazis. You know who. He got whitewashed by founding NASA.

i359.photobucket.com...

This should help authenticate the period of origin of this picture for disbelievers. Others for whom no photo can even be distantly construed as potentially contributive to evidence, further argumentation is to no avail. Just buy a newspaper and take it at face value.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Since Hitler is supposed to have died over 60 years ago, and clearly in today's day and age few seem to have even a remote interest in a Nazi continuity - other than the Nazis themselves - I will pursue single handedly. One can identify, partially due to his great height (hint), being one of the tallest men in the German army, and also thanks to facial characteristics, another fellow who is circled in this copy of the picture (don't forget to click on the photo to enlarge it, otherwise you won't see who is circled):

i359.photobucket.com...

As a clue, here is what can be learned of his history during and after WWII:

On September 12th, 1943 he is called "The Most Dangerous Man in Europe" after freeing Benito Mussolini, Il Duce, during a daring commando mission considered technically impossible to either plan or to carry out.

He was a former ski trooper and an accomplished athlete excelling in risky sports, an engineer who joined the Waffen SS and after combat in Jugoslavia and on the Russian front founded the SS Friedenthal using the British commandos as a model. After failing to abduct Tito, he held the regent Horthy prisoner to prevent him from signing a separate peace treaty with the Soviets.

His combat swimmers sink Russian supply boats on the Danube before he narrowly fails to sabotage the bridges in the Ardennes using troops disguised as American soldiers. This grave infraction to military code should have cost him his life at the Nuremberg trials, but Commander F. Yeo Thomas of the Intelligence Service intervened with a surprising statement that "he and his troops had always behaved as gentlemen during the war.

He is claimed to have escaped a denazification camp in 1948, and was reported seen just about everywhere imaginable as an American agent, a beneficiary of the coveted treasure of Lake Toplitz, as a trainer for the Egyptian army or in the arms of Evita Peron. He is also famous for having been affected as Hitler's most trusted personal body guard. He also allegedly denounced George Herbert Walker Bush on his deathbed as a Nazi 5th columnist who betrayed him, a German born infiltrator who passed himself off along with his father as blood relatives and descendants of the real Bush family. Here is a photo to help you recognize him:

Happy hunting.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Maybe somebody will want to comment, even if to smirk?

Here is a circled group of fellows to the left side of the picture, who seem to be conspicuously smirking, something difficult to understand given their situation as merely tolerated political pawns exploited for their technical expertise, and given that they were all staunch believers in Nazism which was supposedly defeated shortly before this picture was taken:

i359.photobucket.com...

A clue to understanding their arrogant smirk is that possibly they know something you don't know, and just maybe someone you don't suspect is hiding in their midst? Look well.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OK, getting back on topic, after the Otto Skorzeny spiel. Here's the picture with a certain personality circled, who seems to be wearing uncharacteristic glasses as a meager disguise. No wonder they're all laughing their heads off. This one is quite the joke on us.

i359.photobucket.com...

Yeah, I know, who could believe a picture when you can trust the Soviet Union's official version.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
He obviously didn't travel alone. Here's one of his most dedicated medical researchers among the illustrious "scientists" so generously greeted by the United States after WWII:

i359.photobucket.com...

In case you fail to recognize him, here's a clue:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Otto Skorzeny was quite tall:
www.proliberty.com...
www.proliberty.com...
or Hitler was small.
I must go over your info on Otto, I'm very interested in his exploits.

However Hitler had the end well panned as Truman capitulated in
letting in the Nazis.

Did any one ever see Hitler shoot a gun?
Did any one see Hitler pull the trigger on himself, after taking
a lethal poison that killed Himmler and Goring instantly.
How many tails are there.

The Intel-Illuminati community made up the Hitler death scenario
for many reasons (also Hitler was in charge of the seven day
stalemate in May 1945) including the famous Free Energy devices
and the Tesla saucer.

ED: Otto was tried and exonerated before the Nuremberg trials.
Sweet deal. He knew many of Germany's top secret projects.
He died in Spain. He knew many secret gold locations.
(Which is sort of redundant, who advertises where the gold is.)

ED: So that's why we never found Mengel. New Mexico was off
limits. We never found the dead Hitler either. Both top secret
people.

[edit on 1/10/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 1/10/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There were quite a few consorts in this group photo. One can imagine that we would be in for some surprises. One that amazed me even more than Hitler reappearing, something we all intuitively assumed was quite likely, was that the master of propaganda engineered one of the best propaganda death scenarios for himself. He would of course be dead, having first ordered the deaths of his dearly loved six children in the bunker, by morphine injection and then placing a bulb of cyanide in their mouths, before killing himself with his wife in the garden above. It is often quoted as the best evidence of the reality of Hitler's suicide, creating the dramatic climate of the most romanticized suicides of the century. Yet here he is, unmistakenly present in the same group photo.

i359.photobucket.com...

In case you can't recognize him, here are some period pictures taken shortly before during the Nazi regime:

One can safely assume that his wife Magda and their six children also survived. What is incredible is that I have not to this date ever heard anyone speculate as to the reality of their deaths, they were even brandished as evidence of this fictional reality. One can even wonder whether anyone was in that notorious bunker, or if it was left abandoned without any true evidence being uncovered as it wasn't needed for disinformation purposes.

Let me know if you recognize others in this interesting picture.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Another member of this group was easily identified. As he is less well-known except among aviation buffs, I will disclose his name and not indulge in the usual guessing game. Han-Ulrich Rudel was the only holder of the Golden Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds, the highest single grade of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross which was awarded only once during WWII.

i359.photobucket.com...

Don't forget to double click on the photo once it appears in order to see it in large enough size to be able to discern the features of those who were photographed. You will notice his identifying baldness on the left side of his head which is slightly concealed by turning slightly toward the left in the group photo.

You will also notice his characteristic grin which can readily be recognized.

Hans Ulrich Rudel received this medal in honor of his unrivaled heroism as a Luftwaffe Stuka pilot. Rudel was responsible for the destruction of 530 Soviet tanks, 150 anti-aircraft and anti-tank positions, 800 motor vehicles, the Soviet Battleship Marat, a Soviet Cruiser, a Soviet Destroyer, 70 Soviet landing craft, and numerous bridges and bunkers. He also heavily damaged another Soviet Battleship, the October Revolution. Rudel flew 2,530 combat missions, claimed 11 air victories in his Stuka, and was shot down 30 times.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
That's an interesting and compelling photograph. If I may ask, what is its pedigree? Who took the original, if you know?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
OK, getting back on topic, after the Otto Skorzeny spiel. Here's the picture with a certain personality circled, who seems to be wearing uncharacteristic glasses as a meager disguise. No wonder they're all laughing their heads off. This one is quite the joke on us.

i359.photobucket.com...

Yeah, I know, who could believe a picture when you can trust the Soviet Union's official version.

Given the lack of response to this revelation, I had to post a picture for comparison purposes. You must keep in mind that it is not sourced from an original picture but off a digital screen from a low resolution video. However, if you take into account that he is wearing rather large glasses,

As a reminder, you'll want to double click on the above linked picture to increase its size and reveal the presence of Adolph Hitler on US soil as one among the group of Nazis cheerfully greeted by American authorities shortly after WWII.

I am providing a comparison picture with both photos. Given the poor resolution this can only serve to validate general feature proportions and is not a formal identification. But when you see his fellow participants which may be presumed to have been guests of the United States in Huntsville, Alabama. Please forgive the poor quality of my zoom of his face, it was taken with a low end digital camera off my computer screen from a documentary where they briefly showed this picture mentioning in passing Operation Paperclip but not really knowing what they'd stumbled onto. Here is Adolph Hitler compared in pre-war and post-war photos:

I am still trying to locate the original source of this picture in higher resolution, an even poorer yet picture of this photo can be viewed on Youtube in a video about Operation Paperclip right after minute 1:

A different picture at the same event was taken and you can only catch a glimpse of it in this ten minute video called "The Secret Nazi Space Program", right after minute 4:

Although you don't see the picture in a single shot in this other ten minute Youtube video called "Operation Paperclip: The Hunt for Nazi Scientists" you do see the original photo better than in the other examples right after minute 1:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Let us take another look at the fellow who is in front of Adolf, he certainly bears an uncanny resemblance to the number 2 Nazi who organized the Nazi Continuum starting in 1943 and who controlled most of the outside contacts of his Fuhrer. He is credited with investing the Nazi war spoils and seized foreign gold reserves in over 700 large companies designed to finance the future Nazi Thousand Year Reich through the imperialist economic domination of multinational corporations. Which these companies were or have become today is anyone's guess. Whoever set them up and controlled them through majority shareholding had their own agenda.

i359.photobucket.com...

Before and after...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Its very much possible that he escaped,i mean really...all we have to go by that says the contrary is what the russians said.In fact id put two shiny pennies on the fact he did escape.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
OK guys, call me gullible. Who posted this picture at Wikipedia? Is it authentic, or was it faked by the FSB or some other disinformation agency? Heck, they're almost all there!

upload.wikimedia.org...

This is far better resolution than those video screen shots. Does anyone know the origin of this picture of Wernher Von Braun's supposed team of scientists at Fort Bliss? Is their shocking impunity for crimes against humanity and the opportunity to further their Nazi NWO project the reason for their apparent (Fort) Bliss?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Getsmart I think you rather simplistically overlook the man's emotions and context of betrayal he felt on all sides. Especially when he learned that Himmler had betrayed him through a BBC broadcast on 27 April 1945.

Hitler's personal pilot Hans Baur repeatedly urged him to escape by air and could have had him flown out right to the moment he died. In fact Count Niklaus von Below did fly out with his last will and testament after Hitler's death.

In his book "The Berlin Bunker" pub 1979, ISBN 0-340-04402-8O'Donnell cited Speer saying that Baur had serious plans to fly Hitler out on 23, 28 and 29 April 1945 (P.251). He also quoted Baur himself after the war saying "right up to the last day I could have flown the Fuhrer anywhere in the world". Hitler however was determined to stay and commit suicide.

I am convinced that Hitler no longer wanted to live.

That he could have done so is quite feasible.

Telaandlyne asked...

If Hitler had big money backers why wouldn't they let him die. And take all the evidence with him.

That's the $64,000 question. Big firms like GEC funded Hitler through the war with Wall Street money and an 80% shareholding in AEG (via General Electric International) If you read the book V-2 by general Dornberger you realise that the Nazis could not fund V-2 production so in order to get GEC finance they privatised rocket research at Peenemunde, sold the license rights to GEC who were under contract to US Army ordnance in the ORDCIT project.

The SS even sent Dornberger and Von Braun to Lisbon in 1944 to negotiate the deal with gerard Swope and Clark Haynes Minor of GEC. Who was GEC's biggest wartime shareholder...

...Franklin D Roosevelt

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join