It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hitler Really Commit Suicide?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I Googled Father Krespi, found the following interesting account....

greyfalcon.us...

Googled Father Krespi, images....found the following photo on a french language discussion board....looks a bit like ole Adolf, ?

source

My French is not so good, but the photo is followed by the line, " Voila le fameaux Gustav Weber....."
( This Gustav Weber does not look much like the other Gustav Weber photos on the web....I can't quite get what the connection is between this man and the Father Krespi 'identity' is....as I said, my French n'est pas bien....?)

The skull fragment that is/was in Russian hands
www.onlineathens.com...

site showing 'photo' from the film in a camera left 'conveniently' in the bunker for Russians to find ?
www.blackraiser.com...

More peculiar is the evidence given by the dentist himself.....the Russians based their ID on an assistant's word.....an assistant that the actual dentist, Dr Blaschke himself said was unqualified to ID the dental work because the assistant had only seen charts, not the actual dental work in Hitler's mouth?

Plus the identified dental work for Eva's corpse ID may never have been installed, at least not in Eva herself......maybe it was used in a double??

First, as we saw above, he stated
that Heusemann had not been qualified
to give a "positive identification".
Second, Prof. Blaschke challenged the Soviets to show him the
jaw in question: "Why don't the Russians show this jaw to me? I
only need one look and can definitely state this is or is not Hitler's
j a w . "6 9 The only obvious answer to this question is that the
Soviets knew that it was not really Hitler's.

source
www.nexusmagazine.com...

The American's had Dr.Blaschke, and had his testimony.....but it is still classified ( according to this same source).....if it supported the Russian story of the matching dental work why not declassify it??

This last source is the best I've seen of the actual words of Dr.Blaschke himself.....but perhaps not the only one I recall reading.....

Many years ago, as I sat bored in 7th grade study hall ( it was in the high school library), and I found a huge volume on Hitler......As I was not privy to checkout, being a lowly middle schooler, I sat and read various entries....One that stuck out was a supposed interview with Hitler's dentist.

In this interview the dentist told how Hitler was suspicious of any anesthesia shots, and refused them for fear they would be laced with poison in an attempt on his life. He took all of his dental work in stoic silence, never wincing from the pain. ( As I had a good number of 'hours in the chair', so to speak.....this stuck in my mind!)

I have never seen this tidbit in any source since.......

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here is a theory, not mine BTW:

I started a thread on the Crowley/Hitler theory a while ago. There wasn't much interest but relevant links are there:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The real Adolph Hitler was kept prisoner for the duration of the war, and an imposter stole his identity and took his place. The switch was made when Hitler was hospitalized for poison gas, near the end of WWI. The man who walked out of the hospital was the imposter.

The imposter was Aleister Crowley, and started the war in order to further the occult agenda of world domination, the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are said to always try a plan on a small scale first, before the implementation of the bigger plan. Witness the small scale World Trade Center bombings, followed by 9/11. Nazi Germany was the trial run for the NWO.

After the war, Crowley needed to affect his escape so the prisoner Hitler was brought out and shot, his body burned and left to be found. While the real perpetrator of the war, Crowley, escaped. This would account for the rumours of Hitler's escape.

Crowley was a double agent during WWI and could speak fluent German. This would explain why the Nazis were so closely associated with the occult. Also, it could explain Hitler/Crowley's hypnotic effect on crowds, as if he were using some type of occult power. Especially since there are witnesses who said that the young Hitler did not possess this oratory power.

There is related theory that Crowley could be Barbara Bush's father. Now we have all heard of the Bushs' Nazi connections, and the allegations of the occult Bohemian Grove so there we have come full circle. Occult/Nazi/NWO/Bush connections all over the place.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by TheComte]

[edit on 25-5-2008 by TheComte]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Interesting theory.......it would explain a lot.

I had developed my own idea that there was a oddly strange lack of 'flow', if you will from the 'young' Hitler.......a seemingly inept youth that hardly gave any indication of the man he was supposed to become......to the 'svengali' of his adult life.

He did not seem to have a hatred of the Jews when he was a young man......he even expressed enormous gratitude to the Jewish doctor who cared for his beloved mother as she died of cancer.......

The young Hitler had demonstrated such a great desire ( whether or not he had the talent is debatable ) to become an artist, even enduring the harsh critcisms of his father and perhaps even beatings over the subject.

Yet the adult Hitler, when he was all powerful and could do as he pleased, seemed to have no interest in following up on this......at least I can't recall seeing anything he painted beyond the postcards and sketches he produced when he attempted to get into art school.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
THis is the story ... and I think the Phase ... "Burnt Beyond Identification" Says it all.

www.washingtonpost.com...

A hitler looking and acting person was seen in 1962 in Chile... /??
thats what I recall from the report. (1977 time frame - b4 computers)

[edit on 26-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll

www.washingtonpost.com...

Part of this story is fancy revisionist history. They should have read the history of WW2 and the Yalta conference in particular before writing about it. Eisenhower's decision not to "take Berlin" had been made by Roosevelt in February 1945, for him.

The boundaries of the new Germany had already been established by the time he had made his "decision".

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

This idea of Crowley substituting himself for Hitler, tho it has some 'attractiveness', is perhaps a bit far fetched......I did some further looking....

Crowley died in '47 at the age of 72......He would have been 70 in '45 when Hitler died.....Hitler looked older than his 56 years....but not quite 72....

Then there's the problems of the photos of Crowley and Hitler not being much of a match. Not so many of Crowley are easily found, but they do exist, and they do not look like those of Hitler, of which there is an abundance for the years he held power...

photos of Crowley

photo of Hitler

photo of Hitler

While it may not have been Crowley.....the idea that the Hitler in power was a different person than the young Hitler still intrigues me...There are things that don't seem to add up.

As to the matter of Hitler's paintings.......I found that there are a few works that are dated in the '30's.....tho perhaps not quite as detailed as those from the earlier time frame, and not in the abundance of the earlier pieces ....they do look as though they could be by the same hand....( Hitler estimated he'd done over a thousand in his lean years, and the art historians even give him credit for around 600!)

It is interesting that many of those last ones were done in the 'Eagles' Nest', matching some of the rooms and furniture that were still in place when the Allies arrived.....Makes me wonder if the 'other' Hitler could have been brought there to create some 'proof' that the Fuhrer was still one and the same with the 'young' Hitler....

This site had quite a number of those paintings, but seems to rotate their inventory, so I'm not sure what will be there now....

www.snyderstreasures.net...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
How long does it take you to drive from Normandy to Berlin...?
is it really such a major undertaking as WWII suggest it was...
I realize it was a slug fest, but really ... we are not talking about a large area...

Hitler was everywhere, North Africa - Italy - France - Denmark - Finland -
we sort of attacked him where his armies were... I think if I were Omar Bradley.. with 20/20 hind sight would I have done anything different...?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

[edit on 27-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
one of the worlds cruelest dictators to ever walk the earth for sure.

do i believe the russians ? i dont know...it makes sense that he might have escaped or not even been there.

doesnt matter now anyway i guess

www.rense.com...
Hitler At 90?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Forget cold of Antartica, try hot...the middle east! Adolf grows a beard, Ava wears a hijab, Anti-Semitism EXPLODES in the middle east. A book called "Skorzeny, Hitler's Commando" is an informative read into Hitler's alleged survival. Otto lived in Spain, Argentina AND Egypt (Islamic Brotherhood anyone?) Hitler was a masterr conman and performer luring followers, deceiving his enemes, etc.

The allies declared in 1955 that Hitler was truly DEAD! at that date he would've reached the life expectancy of his fellow Germans, eg Guerdian & Paulus died around the same time at the same age

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil123

I think this is great. This is something that has rarely been talked about. Is Hitler truly dead.I hope everybody stars and flags this article, till the media actually start paying attention and asking questions, instead of believing what the history books have told us for years.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil123

I doubt it. The Red Army spent half a million men to take Berlin, they were not stopping till they got Hitler.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
sorry ... repost

[edit on 12-9-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but the one (also old) where I posted this message - in BTS - seems to be getting very little attention.

The fact is I'd really like to hear an opinion from experts in digital altering of images. And more people seem to visit this section of the website.
(As for facial analysis, I can rely on my own skills - even if I say so myself ;-)).

If it is too cumbersome to visit BTS (why do we have to login all over again?), I can repost the text of the message here.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There is a good documentary on this titled "The Secretary". An interview with Hitlers secretary (she stayed with him in the bunker until the end). Interesting glimpse in their last days. It is a personal account, no propaganda or interviews with other people, just her talking about her day to day experiences with him.

I rented it on blockbuster.com

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Heres a scary one for you, if he did escape, whats to say he isn't still alive, he was born 20 April 1889, which would make him 119, Jeanne Calment of France was born in 1875, died 1997 aged 122 years, the oldest man, Shigechiyo Izumi, lived to 120 years old. Now the known current oldest human, Edna Parker, is 115, KNOWN, its not like if he was still alive he would come forward to claim his guiness book of world records paragraph. Can you imagine the war crimes tribunal??

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

You mean Traudl Junge?

She was very interesting (and pleasant), of course.
But she wouldn't know anything about this.
Good - and faithful - secretaries are very hard to find.
And, well, she WAS one...

But that's ALL she was.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Actually, I CAN imagine such a tribunal - especially if the judge and attorneys were also of the same vintage year or thereabouts...

But, all hilarity apart, I do hope some digital expert has a look at that photo.

Pretty please?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think Hilter probably escaped to South America like Mengele did.

I bought this magazine "Dimension Desconocida" which states to have the officials doc about Mengele getting married in my country (Uruguay) in 1958.

So, in my opinion Hitler's suicide was kind of a big set up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join