It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans To Microchip Every Newborn American & European Babies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Taht's why there are concentration camps in America. Kill the dissenters. Put people underground in Gitmo style conditions (or worse) while all the chipped traitors go about in normal bussiness upstairs. Don't tell me it couldn't happen, it's happened everywhere- Germany, Serbia, Cambodia, China.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

you're just one shot/jab/blow or spiked drink away from one or many military grade weapons

enforce that, lol, yeah, wait, if you did that to me secretly and i found out, i'd burn the scum who did it alive - after nailing his sorry behind to a cross

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust this article. I live in Finland, but haven't ever heard of this woman, but according to the finnish Wikipedia Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde also claims that the Nazis visited the moon in the 1940's and that the US has already visited Mars.

The Wikipedia-article says roughly that she was the former chief doctor of LAPLAND, (a really sparsely populated, large area in northern Finland, where Santa Claus lives! In other words she's not the chief doctor of entire Finland like the rense.com article claims) until she got into a car-accident in 1986 from which she claims to have survived from with the help of extra-terrestials. She is known for claiming to be in contact with aliens constantly and she has written many books on the subject.

Some roughly translated finnish words in the article's links from which you can check my credibility if you DARE to suspect it:

natsit = nazis
humanoideihin / avaruusolentojen = extra-terrestials
Yhdysvaltain = USA's
yhdysvaltalaiset = americans
salaliittoteorioiden = conspiracy theories

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You guys are so silly. This stuff has more traction than you realize. So if you want to invest in the mark of the beast or forthcoming police state, here's two companies you can track.

Both of the following companies are related. You can check their stock quotes
on any financial site, so you can be sure this is no Rense garbage.

ADSX - Applied Digital Solutions www.adsx.com...

Applied Digital Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in the development, marketing, and sale of identification and security products for consumer, commercial, and government sectors worldwide. It offers radio frequency identification (RFID) systems used to identify, locate, and protect people and assets; visual identification tags and implantable RFID microchips primarily for identification, tracking, and location of pets, livestock, and other animals, as well as for animal bio-sensing applications, such as temperature reading for companion pet and livestock applications; global position systems (GPS) enabled products, which are used for location tracking and message monitoring of vehicles, pilots, and aircraft in remote location. The company also provides secure voice, data, and video telecommunications networks primarily to various agencies of the U.S. government; call center and customer relationship management software and services; and information technology hardware and services. Its customers consist of healthcare organizations, such as hospitals and long-term care facilities; healthcare professionals, including physicians, as well as include construction, oil and gas, and power companies. Applied Digital Solutions was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida.

DOC - Digital Angel Corp. www.digitalangelcorp.com...

Digital Angel Corporation provides sensor and communications technologies that enable identification, location tracking, and condition monitoring of pets, humans, fish, and livestock through implantable microchips, as well as message monitoring of aircraft in remote locations. The company operates in two segments: Animal Applications, and GPS and Radio Communications. Animal Applications segment develops, manufactures, and markets electronic radio frequency and visual identification devices for the companion animal, fish and wildlife, and livestock markets worldwide. Its radio frequency identification products comprise miniature electronic microchips, scanners, and injection systems. This segment principally employs electronic ear tags and implantable microchips that use radio frequency transmission. GPS and Radio Communications segment designs, manufactures, and supports GPS enabled equipment used for location tracking and message monitoring of vehicles, aircraft, and people in remote locations with integrated geosynchronous satellite communications, as well as for telemetry, mobile data, and radio communications serving commercial and military markets. In addition, this segment develops technologies for integration of wireless communications and position location technology. The company distributes its products through direct sale and third party distributors. The company was incorporated in 1981 and is headquartered in South St. Paul, Minnesota. Digital Angel Corporation is a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.

biz.yahoo.com...

biz.yahoo.com...

Then there is the infamous Verichip Corp. which is a subsidiary of ADSX from above. They used to have a ticker symbol (CHIP) but I guess they no longer trade
if they were rolled into ADSX.

About VeriChip Corporation

VeriChip Corporation, headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, develops, markets and sells radio frequency identification, or RFID, systems used to identify, locate and protect people and assets. VeriChip's goal is to become the leading provider of RFID systems for people in the healthcare industry. VeriChip sells passive RFID systems for identification purposes and active RFID systems for local-area location and identification purposes. VeriChip recently began to market its VeriMed(TM) Patient Identification System which is used to rapidly and accurately identify people who arrive in an emergency room and are unable to communicate. This system uses the first human-implantable passive RFID microchip, the implantable VeriChip(TM), cleared for medical use in October 2004 by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
www.verichipcorp.com...

biz.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The rense article is based on a finnish magazie article that claims papers were handed out to finnish doctors warning them that chipping might occur, or at least if it did it'd be bad.

So thats, what, a probably rumour, with two layers of communication ("Spekula" and Rense) between ATS and it?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i think they probably do it to kids without any one knowing it. all i say to everyone, do not bring kids into this world, because a live without free choice is not worth living.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't believe you have to die to avoid the chip.....that being said, I would die before accepting it, but I'm going to try my hardest to do neither.....

Its amazing the amount of things you can eat in the bush that won't kill you.

A Snake is just waiting to be turned into a steak......

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Over my dead body will I, or any children I may or may not have in the future, have any such thing implanted. Did I see someone already say "mark of the beast?" I agree it's a very real threat, and probably a lot closer than we all think it might be. Welcome to the nanny state, where you can't even go to the toilet without government knowing about it.

(Just found this forum today whilst looking for some length and range specs for AIM120 missiles and I must say that it appears to be a very interesting place. I think I'll stick around.)

[edit on 2-6-2006 by JamesF1]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
What about nano-tech being used to track people through injections. Doctors wouldn't know a thing about it. They would think that they were just giving a baby the standard immunizations. Hell, for all we know they've already started. Time to put the foil hat back on

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

this is great ...lol... now thats an example of pushing the envelope of thinking.
As far as implanting my kids...sure... they can do it ...the day after hell freezes over. And if they want to implant me they will have to kill me first!

"id rather be a free man in my grave , than, alive and a slave"-Jimmy Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This has been in the works for years, and years, and years.

It started with Pagers...then skipped to cell phones...then went to Sirius Radio and XM Radio...and OnStar.

Basically opening the mind gate, to make ready to receive it.

People were too wary of "Big Brother" before, so Big Brother Divided and Conquered it's own people.

Using simple advertisements.

Playing on the fears of the simple minded.

Using people's ability to ignore what's in front of their noses.

This micro-chip...can help you find your little lost dog...

This micro-chip can help you, if your car dies out in the middle of nowhere...

This micro-chip can help make you cell phone service better...

This website...can be tracked...like the one you are reading right now...

Look...everyone can read my blog...and know all my life's details...

Enough said...I've been saying this for years, and years, and years...no one wanted to listen.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It is already being done at one UK hospital (South Tyneside Healthcare Trust) www.kineticconsulting.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Someone asked something about how will this be funded when it's costs would be staggaring. Well remember the 1930's when there was no money around? Compare that with the early 1940's when money was growing off trees, to fight a war of course. The point is the bankers will be honored to finance such an undertaking, they would simply create more digits in some computer database and bingo?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What about vaccines? booster shots? flu shots? In many developed countries (and developing countries that have been exported to) we're all given shots when we're born and sometimes as adults. That would seem to be a perfect place to hide a microchip.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Source

Are you ready for a total elimination of privacy and a robotizing of mankind, as well as an invasion of every thought going through your head?

Are you prepared to live in a world in which every newborn baby is micro-chipped? And finally are you ready to have your every move tracked, recorded and placed in Big Brother's data bank?

Although it seems impossible, plans are well underway to control every move and thought of the American population once the New World Order ends it period of extended violence, a stage of takeover the country is now experiencing.

And since there is very little written in the compliant U.S. media, a story that appeared in the Finnish-language journal, Spekula, tells Americans just how close we are to entering the totalitarian New World Order.

What can we do to destroy such plans? We could start a civil war, that would only lead to arrests and life in concentration camps.
Are we lost? I am.

GOODNESS! DGTEMPE!

Are you trying to mess with my head! Here I am agreeing with you WHOLESALE . . .

AGAIN! Clearly Jesus MUST BE coming again soon!

Had to give you a star for this post.

I do not think we can destroy such plans. I think we COULD POSSIBLY delay them SOMEWHAT.

But my construction on reality includes Scripture I construe as absolutely accuarte. I believe Heaven and earth would pass away before a bit of it would fail to be true.

In any case . . . for whatever reason . . . I believe that there WILL BE

1. An evil globalist government of tyranny to make all other historical tyrannies combined look like Sunday School kindergarten by comparison.

2. that the SLAG (SLAve taG) --why not call it what it is-- will be forcefully required of every world citizen.

3. And, as predicted, that those who do not accept the chip and who will refuse to bow down and worship the world leader on receipt of the chip--such will be executed immediately--though if they choose Christ and are executed for belief in Him--they will gain eternal life in their doing so.

4. I believe that SHRILLERY KLINTOON will rush us toward the gloalist government at the speed of light. Obammma Mamma would do so slightly slower. Rudy G would do so slightly slower still. Even Fred Thompson has CFR connections.

5. Duncan Hunter would be a hopeful person though the puppet masters would insure he was not electable even if they had to manipulate every ballot box in the country.

6. Certainly, you are right yet again . . . revolt would mostly just result in masses of folks in the concentration camps lined up for the guillotines all prepared. Turns out guillotines make more organ donations available easiest, bestest etc.

7. I do believe that the prayers of a righteous person accomplish much as Scripture says.

8. I believe that the light will get lighter and the darkness darker right up to Armageddon.

9. I believe that the UFO craft and FALLEN ANGELS/WATCHERS/"ET'S" will end up part of the globalists SUPER CONTROL FREAK methods of control and of scaring the citizens into the global government and then of maintaining rigid comprehensive control over every citizen on the planet (with rare exceptions in very remote regions, MAYBE).

10. I believe that such "ET's" will have sham holographic "historical" video to "disprove" Biblical historical facts and that many gullible folks will fall for it 100%--even many so called Christians.

11. I do believe that Christians and Constitutional patriots are the few folks willing to fiercely stand up to the globalists . . . perhaps also a few anarchists. But I think the best of their efforts--except for earnest prayers of righteous folks--I think that the best of their efforts will merely somewhat delay the SLAG implanting of infants and others. Already stories are surfacing of jobs requiring it for high security places.

12. I certainly believe that getting the word out is super important. I know lots of Christians who believe we are in the EndTimes and more who don't--simply do not believe the evidence or the importance of the SLAG implant evidence. Hideous. Mind Boggling.

In short--I cheer you on in your efforts to publicize this and wake people up. More power to you.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
No, this stuff is scary and I see it coming. The other day my cousin was on the hair salon and the woman doing her hair said she was considering chipping her daughter for security reasons (daughter had schizophrenia and sometimes went out the house when she wasn't supposed to, get in trouble, etc.) That sort of blew me away- finally people are now being told to get chipped, it's not a conspiracy anymore, it's happening....

Doing it for medical reasons is actually a good idea. Ive heard it proposed for Alzheimers sufferers who go walkabout.

However the original post about chipping infants would, in the UK be illegal, its technically a criminal act called Common assault, contrary to section 39 Criminal Justice Act 1988, and could even be classed as Grevious Bodily Harm (GBH) or possibly Actual Bodily Harm (ABH)

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
[QUOTE]
While it is true (I believe) that materials exist that chips could be created from that wouldn't appear in imaging technologies (nothing could be undetectible to a scalpel, though), the cost of manufacturing enough chips to implant all of the western world would be so prohibitive that, well, sure, the NWO could implant us, but they wouldn't be able to get the computers to do anything with it.
[/QUOTE]

I would encourage folks to AVOID underestimating the financial resources of the NWO folks.

And there are reports of implants already being implanted which don't show up on sophisticated imaging machines.

The NWO folks have the means and will to do a host of . . . whatever-they-want's.

. . . as well as the demonic and FALLEN ANGEL/WATCHER/ET support.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
JJ, Rense is a very valid place, Imo. They havent posted anything that hasn't been the case later on.

I do not think they mean next week, but its a warning that this is coming.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by dgtempe]

Thanks again, imho, for your accuracy. Nice to see a thoughtful person realize that Rense is not just fog, smoke screen and emptiness.

As my boss said--the world's expert on such materials . . . it was the flakey orgs who FIRST and MOST ACCURATELY pegged Hitler for what he was, who he would become and what he would do.

Rense has plenty of successful hits, in my book, to at least warrante frequent thoughtful consideration and prayerful pondering.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
If such measures as these are brought into play by any government, they will (hopefully) be met with public dissent unprecedented since the late 1850s.

Although I don't like to think that the past decade of building political tension will come to a violent climax, especially not so soon, any federal decree as intrusive and life-altering as this may lead to a political revolution of sorts: a rejection of the quasi-Orwellian tendency of modern government, and an ousting of those who work to oppose personal liberties.

I would love to think you are accurate.

But I believe that the NWO folks crowd control/mind control studies for DECADES have born much fruit from their perspective.

It ALREADY SEEMS LIKE the Main Stream Media at the behest of the NWO folks have the populace lulled into a VERY SCRIPTED view of reality routinely.

The water is near boiling and the frogs in the bucket are swimming happily, blissfully, mindlessly, ignorantly.

I think the political parties are playing a LITERALLY DEVILISH

GOOD-COP/BAD-COP routine for the bread and circuses entertainment of the masses . . . the DIMRATS are the bad-cops with SKERRY being almost too excellent a role player. The GOP plays straight man and quietly rachets up the tyrannical UNConstitutional laws and regulations etc. Or, given various perspectives, flip the labels--doesn't really matter . . . it's all scripted charade.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
I would love to know just where the budget for such operations would come from in the UK - our NHS is closing hospitals left right and center - so now we suddenly have money to pursue a draconian tagging process? Erm I think not - consigned to the "Rense said it" circular file im afraid.

I suspect there must be a dozen or two puppet masters who's secret wealth alone would be several times that of Bill Gates.

certainly as a group, they could fund such things PRIVATELY. Add in drug money; military black ops budgets; fear mongering stuff from terrorism and/or war with ET . . . it would be easy.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Taht's why there are concentration camps in America. Kill the dissenters. Put people underground in Gitmo style conditions (or worse) while all the chipped traitors go about in normal bussiness upstairs. Don't tell me it couldn't happen, it's happened everywhere- Germany, Serbia, Cambodia, China.

I think your short paragraph is worth a dozen stars.

You are thoroughly accurate.

And the build-up; preparations etc. have been EXTENSIVE already in a number of respects on a number of fronts.

Since I first read and studied such things in my job in 1965 . . . I'd estimate they have ALREADY ACHIEVED MORE THAN 80% of their stated goals back then.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join