It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans To Microchip Every Newborn American & European Babies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I am scared to death My new born baby was taken away from us for several minutes as soon as he was born, they never wanted us to be around when they were conducting their test. They told us he was to be checked for any infections, the social worker kept on coming back to tell is that it is taking long and and that my wife and I should not get worried that she just wanted us not to think that he is being tortured.

I was very suspicious of their activities. As soon as we went back home my wife later found a little knot like a grain of rice on the right arm of our baby; it does not grow big and it does not shrink. Our baby's doctor cannot explain what it is. All we know is he was never vaccinated or injected on his arm, all injections and vaccinations were done on his leg.

We are waiting for him to reach an age which we can conduct an x-ray to remove it. I want to assure you chips are being planted on new born babies right now. I believe one is on our baby. Check you new born baby very well and make sure he or she does not stay a minute away from your healthy eyes.

We went through hell with our baby and we want the world to know what's going on. We no longer have rights even to our own bodies and babies. The new world order is alive and is spreading very fast.
You want to hear more surprises about our experiences? ask us a question at www.metralgia.com

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For all we know, many of us may already be chipped via vaccinations, bloodwork, which I get all the time for my thyroid, any hospital procedure. Dr. Deagle said your family physician who would face imprisonment if he/she bucked the system, was not going to be your friend.

Just on the pretense that we are mostly chipped without knowing, I would like to see some, preferably non-painful, ideas being offered as to how to neutralize and make ineffective such a device.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i think this idea is pretty extreme...every american is born with certain rights to privacy and freedom. however, i dont think this would be a bad idea in another aspect. some states have a three strike rule, they put people who commit 3 or more felonies in jail for pretty much the rest of their lives. what if they started tracking and recording the actions of these "three strikers?" you figure people who commit violent crimes give up their rights to privacy and freedom anyway...instead of throwing them in jails ( which a percentage of our hard earned taxes go directly), where they eventually become more #ed up than when they entered; the government could put money towards rehabbing programs and they could start implanting chips into these people. think about it, with big brother looking over their shoulders, they're far less likely to fall into old habits, and while cutting violent crimes in america this act could ultimately force these people to actually make a positive impact in society and the economy. Also, this would eliminate the ever-popular "mistakes" made by juries and judges who've sent god only knows how many innocent people to rot in jail.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
But who would let this happen?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

I too will be put to death for my Faith in Jesus Christ!! All I can do is pray that the Lord will spare me and my children from things to come! What scares me is I am preggo with #3-due in May, and I don't know if the microchip will be inforced by then or not. I hope not!! LORD HELP US NOW!! JESUS SAVES!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So I've been talking to my mom, who lives in Wremen, Germany. Apparently my step dad who is an American, had his gall bladder removed about a month and a half ago. The doctors asked him if it was okay if they place a micro chip in his body so they could monitor his progress. He said yes, thinking nothing of it.
Anyways, where they live it is very quiet, farms and ocean beaches. Nothing really going on unless its boating season or summer time.
They have seen some very random people wandering around by their house.
They have gotten some very strange phone calls about their unemployment appointments, and reminding them they have to go.
Now, my mom is a German native, and she knows how these things work.
The unemployment agency does NOT call you for reminders.
When they got to their appointment, no one had any clue about why they were being called.

Very random/weird.
Sorry if it makes no sense whatsoever

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

I won't see you protesting, will I?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Aliens who chip humans, who chip aliens and humans who chip ya back,

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

You do realize you are posting on a thread that is four years old, correct?

Seems this chipping issue is taking quite some time, for that matter!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

If I can still reply then apparently so, ha.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
O yeh and likewise buddy

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Why are you people giving this thread the time of day, this is almost as crazy as the bloke who thought all dragonflies were government drones!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you have a cellphone consider yourself already chipped. They can even be turned on remotely into a microphone, even when you have it off. Everything you've ever said over a digital device or texted, emailed, put on a message board (like this one) has been saved. A whole lifetime of someones communications can be stored on something smaller than your pinky nail.
Besides there are alot of good aspects to when people are chipped and access to the technology is more readily available. Let's say your car is broken into during the night, the police would be able to review the GPS of your driveway the previous night and know exactly who was there. Serious and not-so-serious crime would virtually stop because everyone would know they would be caught.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
They have all but ruined the value of money the biggest crooks are in the federal reserve and Washington DC.
A German Frank is worth two dollars a dollar, there is worth 43 cents.
That tells me there trying to say don’t accept cash because they have ruined it’s value altogether making it worthless
Accult yes evil is just a word they hide behind and the whole sick world is riddled with can’t do this no can’t go there and let me see your papers!
Liars season2016 hurting your fellow man taking everything and calling it your own just because your laws say you can, they messed up got robbed by the machines and nobody believed it because there’s no rich. GI joe that’s given you a paper to prove it! Microchips in babies radiating there minds with RF waves 3000 prisons in every state counting city and town jails schools that teach indoctrination to children not real knowledge! This is not just a American disease it’s WORLD wide and the money is power which equals corruptions is all drilled into there minds memorize and your smart?
No problem here’s your degree even though your sociopaths from all the millions of memorized tests!
China's behind the scenes Microchips of our children's minds!
Wow to the mother's remember revelations?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: junglejake

We are already chipped with our own D.N.A all that's required is a quick way of reading it like in a breathalyser. The reading goes to a data bank. It then decides if you are a person or a non person, in the coming Utopia.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join