It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans To Microchip Every Newborn American & European Babies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Source

Are you ready for a total elimination of privacy and a robotizing of mankind, as well as an invasion of every thought going through your head?

Are you prepared to live in a world in which every newborn baby is micro-chipped? And finally are you ready to have your every move tracked, recorded and placed in Big Brother's data bank?

Although it seems impossible, plans are well underway to control every move and thought of the American population once the New World Order ends it period of extended violence, a stage of takeover the country is now experiencing.

And since there is very little written in the compliant U.S. media, a story that appeared in the Finnish-language journal, Spekula, tells Americans just how close we are to entering the totalitarian New World Order.

George Orwell's 1984 is definatedly here. Will you allow your child to have a chip?
Will you have any say in the matter?
This is coming, folks. Whether you beleive Rense or not, this is very real.
Once again, we are helpless???????
What can we do to destroy such plans? We could start a civil war, that would only lead to arrests and life in concentration camps.
Are we lost? I am.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
OMG! I hope that's not right. I mean so soon? I could picture it eventually, but now? I think there will be some major protesting-at least I hope. Do you have a link or anything to the source?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The link's the first line of dgtempe's post

This really sounds like the typical article that comes out of Rense, though. A bunch of unconfirmable "facts". I would take this threat with a grain of salt. They mention, in the article, that plans are drawn up for the implantation, but not from where or what the plan is. Factually true? I'm sure it is. If it's not, it will be by the time I post this post.

Although it seems impossible, plans are well underway to control every move and thought of the American population once the New World Order ends it period of extended violence, a stage of takeover the country is now experiencing.

Here are the plans they could reference now:

JJ's plans to implant every newborn in the US and Europe: Have hospitals keep chips. Implant them in all newborns.

Let not your heart be troubled, manditory chip implantation in the near future will be met with a dramatic reaction by the populations of both the US and Europe.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Implanted microchips against ones will is wrong.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thanks junglejake for pointing out to me where the link was. Sometimes I'm not too bright

I wonder if it's possible that they could just microchip babies secretly without saying anything at all.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by ProudCanadian]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
I wonder if it's possible that they could just microchip babies secretly without saying anything at all.

Every doctor would have to be in on the conspiracy, because they would have to ignore the implants when they showed up on X-Rays, CAT scans, MRIs, and other noninvasive human internal imaging technologies. On top of that, surgeons would also have to be in on it and aware of how to replace them in case something were to go wrong in surgery and the chip was damaged or uncovered.

While it is true (I believe) that materials exist that chips could be created from that wouldn't appear in imaging technologies (nothing could be undetectible to a scalpel, though), the cost of manufacturing enough chips to implant all of the western world would be so prohibitive that, well, sure, the NWO could implant us, but they wouldn't be able to get the computers to do anything with it.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What about nano-tech being used to track people through injections. Doctors wouldn't know a thing about it. They would think that they were just giving a baby the standard immunizations. Hell, for all we know they've already started. Time to put the foil hat back on

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As I always say....

I'll take the chip....when my hands are cold and lifeless.

Revelations 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelations 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelations 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

So if you take the mark, you will go to HELL. You will deserve it because you will be collaborating with a dictatorship and siding with Satan instead of taking the hard way out. I made my choice.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Over my dead body.

Get ready for war people. Its coming and its riding a micro chipped horse!

This has got to be fought at every level.

We have to get the sheeple to wake up before its too late

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
No, this stuff is scary and I see it coming. The other day my cousin was on the hair salon and the woman doing her hair said she was considering chipping her daughter for security reasons (daughter had schizophrenia and sometimes went out the house when she wasn't supposed to, get in trouble, etc.) That sort of blew me away- finally people are now being told to get chipped, it's not a conspiracy anymore, it's happening....

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
started a thread, no responses though, that Wisconsin is trying to pass a law that you can not be forced to take the chip with or without your consent.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are links to the news article and to the bill. Currently the bill has passed the house and legislature and is awaiting approval of the governor.

If you don't want it I suggest contacting your government representative.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thanks. I know how "consent" works in America, and the last thing I would want are laws saying it's ok to take the chip as long as you give your "consent" to it. That's a great bill

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
... manditory chip implantation in the near future will be met with a dramatic reaction by the populations of both the US and Europe.

That's what I thought about illegal wiretapping and other events that have already taken place. There will not be a dramatic reaction by the populace and the governments are counting on that and setting us up for it with the Totalitarian Tiptoe that's been taking place over the past 20 years...

Nakash, I'm with you on the cold and lifeless...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
JJ, Rense is a very valid place, Imo. They havent posted anything that hasn't been the case later on.

I do not think they mean next week, but its a warning that this is coming.

BH is right. It will be received without a peep, except for those of us bitching and moaning behind our computers. The very computers that later on will be used to monitor our every move.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The implants and microchips are not new, they have been already around and used in dogs, cats and as a way to gather and keep information for people that wants them as an alternative to make easier for doctors to access patients information.

So saying that is impossible is not, because the technology has been here for years and has been tested already.

All it needs is few modifications and a few laws all for the good of national security and we all will be force into having them.

The mark of the beast may sound like a bible rant for some but for others is just as real as the air we breath.

But no necessarily has to be like the bible said.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by dgtempe

Are we lost? I am.

I became very sad when I read this one sentence. So I wanted to let you know that you don't have to be lost.

This type of control was long ago predicted in the Bible. It will be implimented very soon and unfortunately those who refuse will be put to death. I will be among those who will be put to death for their faith in Jesus Christ, who warns us that those who worship the beast or who receives its mark will be eternally lost.

The Bible could not be any clearer on this subject, and I believe it- even if it means losing my very life!

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
No, they won't get that chip implanted on me. Better a few hours of torture than going to hell. Yeah, Rense is a terrible source for anything, but you there's enough stuff out there on chipping and Goverment interest in it. Remember when Andy Rooney on 60 minutes shilled for everybody to get implanted ? That was classic. I'm not really a fan of all this NWO biz, but that was just too weird.

Alex Jones has done lots of research on the chipping issue, here's his compilation, even a small chipping surgery video:

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok these globalists make me flaming mad!!! I'm definitely with Nakash and Benevolent Heretic on dying before taking their stupid chip. Even though the Bible predicts it and everything it's still really frustrating to see happening-and I have no doubt it will. It's just a matter of time.

www.greaterthings.com...
Here's a good link on the microchip.

I still don't get how exactly they could read our thoughts though.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If such measures as these are brought into play by any government, they will (hopefully) be met with public dissent unprecedented since the late 1850s.

Although I don't like to think that the past decade of building political tension will come to a violent climax, especially not so soon, any federal decree as intrusive and life-altering as this may lead to a political revolution of sorts: a rejection of the quasi-Orwellian tendency of modern government, and an ousting of those who work to oppose personal liberties.

And if this redirection of our government does not occur, and the chippings proceed as plans despite protest, popular uprisings may transcend the political and enter into open revolt.

A number of large and influential demographies will oppose any such measure as this. Activists for personal liberty of any stripe will unite to resist the implementation of this chipping process.

Now, all of this is purely theoretical, and is based upon my own vague understanding of humanity. I won't be too concerned until I start seeing articles like this one from more... consistent sources.

But if all of this does happen, whether we win by the pen or the sword, the people will come out on top.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I would love to know just where the budget for such operations would come from in the UK - our NHS is closing hospitals left right and center - so now we suddenly have money to pursue a draconian tagging process? Erm I think not - consigned to the "Rense said it" circular file im afraid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join