It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO by volcano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I dont think this has been posted so here it is

video.google.com...

its in time lapse so it could just be a plane or something but at second 8-10 about an inch from the botton left of the screen u see a something appear an fly off real quick.

Again its in time lapse,but then again if it wasnt being sped up it might appear to be hovering or moving slowly away

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Actually I think this was posted a long long time ago.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Lol its just a volcano, nothing special.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I see something also. Seems to move on its own compared to the surrounding movements. And the time laps says 2005 so as stated above that this is very old seems not likely.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It's just a could forming as it moves off camera. Nothing ufoish about it.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

these 2 images. at the botton right,just in case you didnt see it. if you go back to the movie it forms an goes off.

d1k

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's just a cloud. It seems to just appear out of nothing but if you watch the rest of the video you'll see a ton more clouds just appear out of no where.

Also, if you watch closely it doesn't move off the screen, it more like stretches off the screen. It's quite clear if you just look close enough.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
While it does seem to appear out of nowhere, if you continue watching there are several other instances of the same throughout the video.

Personally, I don't see it as anything more than a result of cloud movement or possible smoke/steam being released by the volcano.

$ .02

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have to agree with the other's that believe that it is a cloud formation accumulating in the Pic.
Could be as a result of the heat from the volcano and the mix of the atmosphere around the volcano, but none the less, it seem's to me that it is with out reservre, "A CLOUD".

new topics

top topics

join