It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Creppy, if not real, Alien Videos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, I've been browsing youtube.com alot recently and i've been finding some very intruiging videclips. The first one I wish to post is a version of the famous "Area 51 Alien Interrogation" that was supposudely smuggled out of the base by tape. The interesting thing about this version is that it comes with a comentery that clears up quite a few of the questions we pose ourselfs when whe watch this video, but not all of them... I'd appreciate it if you guys could debunk and in case it where real, give more information on this video. You can find it here.

The second video i'm going to post my result familiar... Remember that video that a 16 year old supposedly shot during thanksgiving of aliens? Well, I think lots of "edited" versions of this videos have come up, using some parts, adding special effects etc. But I think i've found the original. Quite scary if you ask me. Like the previous video, debunking and constructive information is encouraged. You can find it here

Remember, keep your posts constructive and civil

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ok....now one half of me says that I want to say its a fake... the other says OMFG thats just an awesome piece of footage.

What I cannot get over is the shotgun blast at the red beam at the door - Live fire in a production? thats keeping it real!

If its a fake, then bloody well done you really really freaked me out - If its real then its bloody mental! the bit where it picks up the camera? man i pee'd my pants at that bit!

Well done 10 / 10 if fake, 100 / 10 for having the balls not n to swear like a trooper and go all rambo if its real !

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The 1st is generally thought to be faked and I've not watched the 2nd one yet

my 2 cents

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Incident at Lake county was a short film.

Here is all the writing info and names of Actors:

www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here is the ENTIRE alien interview with the guy who smuggled it out. Over 1 hour.

video.google.com...

I'm trying to find some footage I've seen which relates to the 2nd video. It was on Google Video not to long ago, but now it appears to be missing. I'll post back if I can find it again. The one you posted was a production of the incident, whereas I think I've seen original footage from the incident. Like I said, it's not where it was a little while ago.....But I'm looking.

By the way, the ENTIRE alien interview link in my reply is GOOD watching. Check it out.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by MrChipps]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
Here is the ENTIRE alien interview with the guy who smuggled it out. Over 1 hour.

video.google.com...

[edit on 3-5-2006 by MrChipps]

Thats an exellent documentary, thx for sharing this.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
As soon as I saw the kid with the video camera on the second video I knew it was fake.
He and the guy with the shot gun have been featured actors on Stargate Sg-1.
Real neat idea for the video though. Finally somone blasts an alien full of lead!
Too bad it wasn't real though.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
2nd one it's a TV movie. I've seen it (i mean on TV) a couple of times (and yes, is VERY creepy).

1st one No idea, but always has impressed/scared me.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
both crepy. The kid one is fake though. I didn't eve watch it all. The interview,
i keep freakin' out cause i always look at how real it is.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I would like to watch the videos, but I am not interested in registering for yet another web site and for the umpteenth time.

Would you please provide a synopsis for each video? I would sincerely appreciate it.

Bibliophile

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I watched the 1'6" video (link posted by MrChipps) of the supposed "alien interview" and I consider it a fake. The build-up to the interview portion was good though. I enjoyed the shots of the old cars. They were about the only thing authentic about this video.

As Ebert & Roeper "say" -

[edit on 5/4/2006 by Bibliophile]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Bibliophile those videos are free to watch...No registration required.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by toogood

Bibliophile those videos are free to watch...No registration required.

When I use the link here I end up at a registration page.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

top topics

join