It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will cause WWIII ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO WRITE A BETTER PREDICTION SEND ME A U2U AND I WILL POST A BETTER ONE CUZ I WAS LAZY WRITING THIS

even tho everything is called a conflict

war has swon its seeds

ww3 has been brewing since ww2
why?
global travel and the world becoming conected ww3 will becasued by hate ie. the jews hate the muslims and the muslims hate the jews the chinese hate the japanese and the japanses hate the koreans the korenas hate the japanses and the chinese and everone hates eachother over there

ok africa (wont get started)

and the big cause the europeans hate the north africans and muslims
i have a friend that lives in Europe and the commen fealing with NATIVE europenas is that the muslims are taking over. dont belive me there is a party in the Netherlands that is for native dutch peoples and has 33% of the vote. Nazi movements have said that muslims will be the new target.

what does this remind you of in europe??
the rise of hitler HOW?
facism needs a scapegoat to flurish instead of the jews it the muslims. and even tho it is denyed europeans do well under facism .

sry if i am a bad writer(still going threw school) and im a product of the "wonderful" english system in lausd (los angeles)

[edit on 19-8-2004 by tomanyquestions]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This site seems to have a pretty good breakdown of the timing of WW III using Islamic, Biblical, Nostradamus, and saints predictions.

ww-iii.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
The sole super power 's practice of manifest destiny by proxy.

[o what a mouth full!

Couldn't this not be shortened to an acromym like: ssppmdp ?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I believe, WW III has already started... we'll find out, what's to come next. The war on terrorism could last for over a decade.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Like almost every other conflict the world has seen, the culprit will be religion. Religion is probably the single worst thing on this planet. It enstills radical ideals in peoples minds. I hope I havn't opened a can of worms with this but the world would be a much better place without it!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veebomb_Canada
Like almost every other conflict the world has seen, the culprit will be religion. Religion is probably the single worst thing on this planet. It enstills radical ideals in peoples minds. I hope I havn't opened a can of worms with this but the world would be a much better place without it!

Wrong. You're only seeing one side of the spectrum....a side that's way out there and no where near the norm. Most religious people believe it or not are nonviolent.
Without religion this world would be in chaos. With no wrong or right no moral or immoral, who or what's to stop people from going crazy and doing whatever they want?

Anyway. WWI and WWII weren't started because of religious reasons, and neither will WWIII. The US will more than likely be deeply involved, maybe from the begining....but I doubt that they'll start it.
What happened in the movie 'The Sum of All Fears' seems like a likely scenario for causing another WW.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Its already underway.

Exactly. We are already in World War III.
I have no idea how World War IV will come about though.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Exactly. We are already in World War III.

Yep, I can even give you an exact date for the start of the war... Sept. 11th...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There are secret wars that go behind the scenes all the time. It would seem true saying this war on terror is already WIII. In all honesty, I would hate for there to be people called up for service in the armed forces, if something really bad happened and they needed everyman, because it would mean me having to go

Hopefully nobody will be called up for that.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What will cause World War III:

• religious zealots
  • Psychotic leaders
  • Multi-nation Tension
  • Nuclear attack threats
  • Nuclear Terrorism

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I believe we are in WW3 already... But what people should not forget... (I'm going to enumerate a list of reasons why, I never say if I agree or not, this is just what I feel when I look at reality)

1. Israel was created from zilch to host the jews because they were slaughtered in WWII. This is one of the main cause of violence in that area of the world.
2. Muslims and Christians are fighting. In India, Indonesia... Wherever there are a lot of both it is a problem. Even near Israel.
3. Russia was for long a reason for WW3. It is not anymore. People like Osama Bin Laden were created and trained on purpose by the CIA because the communism was the enemy, and the communism was fighting islamic integrism. USA then loved the integrists.
4. (Related to 3.) There is no more cold war communist USSR to fight. All the effort must be directed to someone else. The integrism is against the Human Rights, and so they are an easy target, ie the Afghanistan that was for some time very well liked by the CIA lost its interest. The interest was to sell weapons to local rebels (integrists) to finance some other projects, like training brigades like Al Qaeda. Again, those guys were useful to act against communism. Communism repressed the islamic integrists.
5. Oil is another big reason. So many countries have been attacked since the end of WW2. Basically, only one was defended by the US: Koweit. Viet-Nam is another story. Where does the US stands mainly in South America? Not Brazil or Argentina... Where oil is.
6. China is so far the only country that can live by itself. They are growing (not only economically, but in a global view) more than any other country in the world. They are becoming the next threat, after terrorism if it ever ends. That is, talking from the "here" point of view. They may not want to become dangerous, but if they want to, they'll be.
7. Religion (more than point 2.) is the best engine to turn people against each other, whatever it takes to. Doctrine is the rule. Reference to integrism, also the Christians are very well endoctrined.
8. Politics. George Bush Sr. was in the politics a long time before he was elected President. His family owns a huge amount of oil rigs in US and (I believe) elsewhere in the world. He had power. Before he was elected, he was the one who said straight in the face of then Pres. Carter "No". That was about declassifying some UFO stuff documents (out of topic? No no... He had power already, and he was backed on that).
9. His son, now Pres. George W. Bush, is the one who started a war on Irak, to (officially) remove Saddam Hussein, because he was dangerous. Hussein was maybe dangerous to his people, but he is far from being the only one. Why him? Because, officially, he had WMD. Where are they now? Have those been mass destructed before or during the war? I don't think so.

Many others could come but... This is enough to read. Right... My point? Mix a bit of all that and integrate it to where you live, when we live, and who are your rulers. I believe it should be easy to everyone to recognize a situation where no one is to be trusted anymore, provided they have some power in their hands.

The world gets wicked. And this war is only the beginning of (I fear that, really) a grand world drama. The only hope I have is that some person who is a bit more clever than those in place now, who is a bit more gutted than those in place now, who is a bit less dependant those in place now, will react. It is really necessary now.

More than ever, power brings power, and money brings money. Money brings power also. This is it: the world is ruled by money, because those who have it have power, and those who have money and/or power are more eager than than the others to get even more.

People now think in a question of interest. "What interest do I have in it?" The world as a whole is getting selfish. This is not a contradiction, but everyone is thinking about the direct consequences to themselves, here and now. They don't imagine that a future can exist. Profit is the rule. They seem to forget that you may have profit now, but it is better to grow now and have better and durable profit afterwards.

This is the motto of this site, and it is well � propos: deny ignorance. Education should help, if it was done all right. There is hope that the things will change, but it depends on people not relying on the old recipe. It is not because things have always been this way that they should remain so.

Hope I was not too long, and not too boring either. This topic triggered me!

[Edit]
Some typos

[edit on 19-8-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
An insane notion now in the dust bin of history, to have another world war you must have more than one nation with true global reach. The US is the only nation with that capablity, but that is not to say you could have large regional war with numerous participants. One can only hope.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"It will be primarilly over oil. The eagle,the lion,the bear and the tiger." D

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
We already fought WWIII. We're currently fighting WWIV.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Care to elaborate on that?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Care to elaborate on that?

Okay, but only briefly. The so-called Cold War, was WWIII. It was the war to contain the global expansion of communism. It lasted over thirty years and had many fronts all over the world and involved many nations.

We are now in the war to contain global terrorism. Its beginning is a little fuzzy, but it will be fought on many fronts and will involve many nations.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It will happen like all other wars.
When someone [mistakenly as always] thinks there is some need or advantage in going to war, they will start it.

Wars are expensive.
Wars destroy economies, usually the victor as well as the loser. Booty from war is a myth stemming from ancient times.
Wars are messy and destructive.
Wars kill, injure, and decimate people's lives.
Wars create deepseated hatred and resentment for former enemies in the last war that fester as infected wounds and lie in wait to instigate the next war.

Merchants of Death.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
1. World war three will start when china goes for taiwan.

2. Russia would get invovled and fight the u.s. since they been arming china for this event.

3. The war would spread from asia to europe to the rest of the world.

4. Right now europe is not very happy with the u.s. and they are making reforms and stuff to strenghten the militarys counter u.s. and keep them out of world affairs.

5. Russia and europe have been strengthening the chinese war machine, they are doing this because china is only country that can compete with us in everything and maybe woop us in war.

So everyone world war three starts when china goes for taiwan because when u.s. gets invovled and china attacks u.s. forces in area. Other nations will come to help them and china has made it clear that it would do anyhting to take tawian they said that they wouldnt care if they lose alot of troops or cities or have to nuke the u.s.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzout
I think its the fact that the jews are trying to rebuild a sacred temple of theres, but its right in the spot Isreal has there temple.

What are your thoughts????????

[edit on 19-8-2004 by John bull 1]

Correction:

I think it's the fact that the Jews are trying to rebuild a sacred temple of theirs, but it's right in the spot Israel has their temple.

Um, Jews and Israel are basically synonymous. Do you mean the Jews are going to rebuild a temple on the grounds of an Islamic temple?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu

Originally posted by pizzout
I think its the fact that the jews are trying to rebuild a sacred temple of theres, but its right in the spot Isreal has there temple.

What are your thoughts????????

[edit on 19-8-2004 by John bull 1]

Correction:

I think it's the fact that the Jews are trying to rebuild a sacred temple of theirs, but it's right in the spot Israel has their temple.

Um, Jews and Israel are basically synonymous. Do you mean the Jews are going to rebuild a temple on the grounds of an Islamic temple?

An Islamic Mosque that was built on the foundation of an ancient Jewish Temple?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join