It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will cause WWIII ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
well this is my first post and id like to post my insight: world war iii will occur not as the other world wars: one war spanned across many theaters, it will be several large (MASSIVE) wars across the world not just one war, the U.S as always will try to police the world but with only a little over a million troops it obviously wont be able to, which the war will then be able to escalate, and what have you-some one will launch some ICBMs, then the others will return the favor, and boom, anyone not in space or very deep underground will have a very very bad day.. cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's already happening.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becs
It's already happening.

-Becs

its not happining its starting to happen
its like the franco-prussian war now with iraq and in 30 years ww1 will break out
(lil tweak of words)
the war will be casued by religion (no questions asked)

if you read issac asimovs foundation (not nessacary to read the whole series) and think (look at the world now) you will see what will happen

i think the new question is who will be the combatins(sp sry bout that ) of ww3
my guess
the islamic world
a united facist europe
the united states and colation of britan and australia (?)
and a very complicated situation in asia
anyone got a question send me a u2u

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hmmm WW3. I dont know, I personnally hope that the world powers aint stupid enough to start one. Has anyone here heard the saying "I dont knwo what weapons ww3 will be fought with, but ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones" This is something I really do believe, thus making me optermistic to the approach that there will never be ww3

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For those who believe in the Bible as the true word of God I have a question. Why do you fear the end of the world? You say it's going to happen, and if it's "Gods' will" what is all the fuss about? I thought that is why you spend time spreading the gospel, going to church, living a "good" life, right?

I think religion and the church are nothing more than tax exempt loony bins for the public.

WW#3 is hear because of religion, ISLAM a beautiful peace loving faith.

For a little over a week I sure have been getting a good laugh out of being an ordane reverend, on a mission to spread the gospel TRUTH!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Let me tell you what I think of world war growing out of a conflict in the Taiwan straight. America's intial reaction will be swift with B-52 out of Guam and Diego Garcia and then bomber out of Peril. This will make the bombing in the early days of either Gulf War pale in comparson. Don't let anyone kid you there is at least one maybe two CBGs with 24 to 48hrs of striking distance. I think the reaction of the US navy and the rest of the US military will be so fierce that it scares the shorts off Moscow and Beijing. Maybe even enough to force a early cease fire. The world has yet to see the full force of the US military and when they see it will be breath taking. Need I remind everyone that they russian military isn't in the position to help anyone let alone get involve a conflict this size. Chinese have made great strides in modernizing their armed forces, but they aren't ready operational, quantitively or qualitatively ready for the tempo of modern warfare.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"I want to go home..." lament of US soldier. 2IC

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
forgive me if this was posted, but an israeli missile launched at iran's nuclear program will cause an iranian couter-attack, US involvement, and WWIII

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
nah i dont think iran is gnna start a 3 rd world war.. i mean mayb if a nuclear exchange occured but i think ww3 willl be a much larger scale...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Your governemnt already stated Iran was an enemy and a future target! These Middle Eastern nations may not be on the best terms with each other,but they have a common hatred against the West since the Crusades.

Israel,according to my communications,has failed in the Faith once more,putting security people in charge.
Even finding the Cave of Atonement and the very inscribed stone block that sealed Jesus inside, and hiding it as if an embarrassment.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Are you folks kidding it's already started it started with the implementation of the "patriot act" or should one call it the unpatriotic act
which is anything but constitutional it started when depleted uranium or DU munitions where used in the Gulf war which will cause our service men cancer and birth defective offspring for the next generation, and those living in Iraq are now living in a nuclear dump for the next thousand or so years ., it started with shody intellegence for weapons of mass destruction were used as a rational for war with Iraq. It is a government that is run more by corporate intrest than by the people and corporate intrest run with only one mandate GREED!!!! which are controled by banking concerns which have their own agendas. But don"t worry this big bubble is gonna pop soon Very Soon!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
MidnightDStroyer is right about the whole economic dollar mess.

Consider that the Iraq war is heavily economically motivated.

In 2000 or therabouts Iraq started selling its oil in Euros rather than dollars. This prompted Iran and Venezuela to consider doing the same. This would bring about a collapse to the dollar hegemony, ie. the dollar ist he world currency because people have to hold lots of dollars to buy oil therefor the USA can spend dollars in other countries but they never get spent in the USA.

Add to this the fact the USA administration knows full well about the impending Oil Peak and it's implications. Dick Cheney himself pointed out that by 2025 the world would need another 50 million barrels of oil because of demand growth and depletion and there is no forseable way to meet such an increase.

The dollar will have completely collapsed by 2010.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i dun think ww3 will be over economics, prolly jus a bunch of simultaneous wars that the usa tries to stop but cant cuz its spread to thin already and be4 any nation falls, it pushes the red button

[edit on 24-8-2004 by imAMERICAN]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
an accidental nuclear launch, a nuclear terrorist attack,the destrucion of mecca,an assination, a massive oil defiecit, an invasion of taiwan, or john kerry being elected president

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge

Even finding the Cave of Atonement and the very inscribed stone block that sealed Jesus inside, and hiding it as if an embarrassment.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by stgeorge]

Please more information to ---STON BLOK????

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
TO pizzout;

Before the TEMPLE they (jewish) must find THE ARK OF COMMON----

THE TEMPLE is not a Hilton hotel--is home of THE HOLLY ARK!!!

undrstand??

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Exactly. We are already in World War III.

Yep, I can even give you an exact date for the start of the war... Sept. 11th...

I have to agree with you we are already fighting WW3 however there are a number of hotspots that could erupted taking our eyes off the 8 ball.
China/Taiwan How long before the words turn into war.
North/South korea a ticking time bomb.
Middle East could explode at any moments US troops in Iraq could throw the USA into a local conflict.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I would say we were definatly living in WWIII now!!

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A world war means a war involving most of the world. I don't see one going on just now not with russia or china or africa or etc.

The US with Iraq(not really a war more a walkover) yes but this does not mean we are in a world war.

Both world wars millons died in number 3 a lot more will die so heres hoping it wont be for a while.

But if it does happen I think the Gun Ho americans will be there at the start and we will be right beside them. As for russia, what happened at that school during last week will ally them with the US in a global war on terror.
So i can't see who the enemy will be China don't make me laugh middle east, even if they combined their millitary, again don't make me laugh. Europe cant see it. So Who's the baddy??????????
eh who's the baddy?????

One more point on china cause i know some of you believe that country to be the baddy - They are concerned enough to not go a few miles over water to reclaim that which they believe is theirs due to external pressure (the US military Monster) if thats the case then can u see them starting a global war against NATO and its allies.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What happens when and if the US goes bust a bit like us(UK) during ww2 when we sold off everything to the US to fund the fight against the NAZIs.

Crazy eh we'll it could happen we wen't from number one to number well not one anyway and lost an empire as well too boot.

Whats this about we'll look at russia they could not afford to keep up financially with the US and they well went backwards for many years and only now are coming back to a decent financial level. Surely all this policing the world must cost the US a fortune and with oil possibly moving from dollars to euros the signs are there for big problems in the future.

So long story short financial meltdown causes the US to destabilise withdraws forces due to lack of money from large areas of the world countries go for each other without fear of US reprisal. A bit like in the old westerns when the sherif gets shot and the town goes crazy everybody starts shooting each other until the new sherif sorts them out except there is no new sherif. Sounds like a clancy novel.

Im going to develop this idea - US causes ww3 because they could not affored to police the world forever.

Note - UK is downsizing military due to costs (WE the taxpayer , pay to send our few troops to Iraq and it costs with no money coming from elsewhere so its money down the drain but in a good cause.) so surely it must cost the US taxpayer the same or more with the price of oil rising, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join