It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morning People Suck

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Good morning all you wonderful, beautiful fellow ATS'ers...
What a fine morning it is huh? Birds are chirping, sun is shining and i feel as bright as a button and filled with a kind of magic and wonder.... for it is a new day and a new start....er..OOPS!!!

Wrong thread

Morning blup, Top O' the morning to ya ;o)

Suns just coming up, birds twittering, think it going to be a nice one......

Peace Dude

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Didn't last long today here...belting down with snow man!!

Will it ever stop??

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I work 15 hour nights every other week.
My sleep patterns are chaos.
I live in a permanent case of jet lag.
I am immune to caffeine.
Red bull puts me to sleep.
Morning people are in grave danger around me.

I'm not allowed to talk about Fight Club either.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by badgerprints]

[edit on 8-2-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by BlackOps719
I pound my snooze button like it owes me money

All hail the snooze button...

Best thing ever invented.

Hail to all of my fellow night owls out there.... A mighty WHOOOOO to each of you!! One day we will take over the world....that is ..as long as we don't have to get up before noon.....in which case...meh never mind

Whooo!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I am INLOVE with sunshine and mornings.
The hounds and I are on the beach at 6am, and in summer, its an ocean swim first thing.
SIGH~ how much you miss

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Yes now I agree....having the ocean at ones disposal can make a morning much more enjoyable. I USED to love sunrises on the beach back when I had access, now all I see is awful glare of morning traffic... unfortunately.

I have always been a creature of the night...I love the cool air and the anonymity that the darkness provides. Less people about, a whole different reality than the hustle of the day time.

And I prefer sunsets to sunrises, although an ocean sunrise is magnificent
Cheers....and WHOOOO!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
zazzs beach...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16ee136de64d.jpg[/atsimg]

My office beach...all are welcome
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd4b02a80fb3.jpg[/atsimg]

And my fav break.(no thats world champion Layney
not me)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07d88cf73153.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I saw a t-shirt that about sums it up..
for all my fellow Canucks, oh yes, and now NY

GIMME MY TIMMIE'S, AND NOBODY GET'S HURT.
AHHHHH

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
:shk: Sorry : )

I am a morning person for sure...it drives my best friend insane! She is just like you! When we lived together she would be so...well....unpleasant in the morning

I have always been able to get up and feel wide awake. I never use an alarm clock and I am always early. I dont know why I am like this but I am. Sometimes when I work too late I am a little out of it in the morning but within 10 mins I am fine. I enjoy the mornings and if I wake up later than I normally do I feel like i over slept : )

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by BlackOps719

I am INLOVE with sunshine and mornings.
The hounds and I are on the beach at 6am, and in summer, its an ocean swim first thing.
SIGH~ how much you miss

Every morning I go outside on the balcony and watch the sun rise. Its really cool because lately there have been storms over the ocean and I enjoy watching them form and then go away in an hour or so. Its very relaxing IMO. Its weird because I am not a beach person during the day. I would rather go at night or early in the morning and watch the sky.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Today I was awoken at the ungodly hour of 12 midday because I had promised to help move 2 fridges - one in one out.

This was an affront to my principles as I clearly forgot that I said I would do this a week earlier and I had already made plans to think about getting out of bed a scratching later that evening.

And to top the whole terrible ordeal they offered me lunch!! - I mean who do these people think they are? I of course declined, stole their cat and the telly and went back to bed.

edit: mornings suck

another edit: I am drawing up plans to speed up the planets rotation by about 1/6th making the day shorter and thus eliminating mornings.

[edit on 11/9/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

NOOOOOOOOOOO dont eliminate morning! Leave at least an hour of it. I like my coffee and sunrise : )

12 mid-day? Wow I think I am only in bed that late when I am sick or when I use to work overnight til 7am.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I changed my sig line to reflect how strongly I feel on this issue.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I changed my sig line to reflect how strongly I feel on this issue.

Welcome to the dark side my nocturnal friend...muahahahaha
(cue spooky music and lightening)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

N_T is a poopie face sooky la la

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
hahaha I laughed so hard at the op. I am not a morning person either I love my sleep and can sleep past noon. I much prefer to stay up late then wake up early of course when I stay up late my world is minus 3 kids and a husband...its me me me me me time. As soon as I get up I have to deal with .......them. But now, put me on a becah and I'd be up at the crack of dawn. I love the beach.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Being a person that can wake up at 10pm inorder to prepare for a midnight shift and feeling like a million dollars, I agree with you. If I have to wake up for a morning shift, I feel like $57 (not great by any stretch of the imagination but good enough to be deemed acceptable).

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Really I think each to they're own. Though what makes it difficult is when you "clash" with neighbours. I have a neighbour underneath me(I hope to move out of here soon!) ...she is Always up by 7-00am, whether its holiday's or not. She also does gardening at 7-00am on a Sunday! These people make me cringe and I also feel guilty that I may want to sleep in an extra couple of hours. It's also very annoying when all she does is house cleaning early morn. & hops in bed every night including weekend's by 10-00pm, always before 11-00pm.

It's then impossible to sleep in with loud cleaning noises going on. She also complained that there was too much noise late at night. I do not have any loud noise going on at night. Honestly! there are neighbour's beside me who are up late chatting and cooking at 1-2-am, she would freak!

She also stalks me, I have caught her many times watching and listening to my conversations with other neighbours. Some people make me sick!:shk:

[edit on 22-10-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Only solution, late night paint ball gun fight right next to her bedroom window. When she opens up her window "Accidentally" have a friendly fire incident.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Aha!! Very Funny!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join