It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morning People Suck

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

It's a solution, albeit not a very GOOD solution, it does serve a means to an end.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by BlackOps719

I am INLOVE with sunshine and mornings.
The hounds and I are on the beach at 6am, and in summer, its an ocean swim first thing.
SIGH~ how much you miss

Zazzy why aren't we married?

We have so much in common already

I work a shift of 12 hours...

On week 1 I work Sunday/Monday and Thursday/Friday from 6AM to 6PM
On week 2 I work Tuesday/Wednesday from 6AM to 6PM

on my off days I wake up at 5 and jog...then relax for a fine breakfast

On Sunday though I sleep in til 7

I love having the sun come up while I am running and making it back home before the sun finishes...sometimes in good weather I eat my cereal on the front porch

ahhhh

I love the morning...

NOW THEN!!!

To the Morning haters...and I love you all :-p

If I go to bed at 10 do you night folk have to have the TV or radio blaring until 2AM?

That's my anti argument

LOVE YOU ALL!

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Ok how about a compromise, We night owls won't blast our TVs till 2AM if you don't get up and be so freaking CHEERY when you see us. See "good morning" is an opinion, one that I certainly don't share. Just grunt and be on your way please

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
can I hum to myself?

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

NO! no humming, no cheery noises, no smiles.

It's called MORNING for a freaking reason.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yep...it's called Morning so I can say

Good Morning Wukky!!! :-p

Ok...so no TV blaring and I will wake up...sing silently inside my own mind and keep quiet until 9

fair?

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Deal. And I won't have to mace you for trying to infect me with your evil happy morning stuff.

It's called morning cause that is when you mourn what you did the night before. Shesh oh Pete.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I have the weirdest reaction to early mornings. Two days a week I have to get up at 6am and Im always in an insanely good mood on those mornings. Ive never usually had more than 3/4 hours sleep so god knows why Im so happy... but when it gets to about 12 I tend to just crash and feel really tired!
If I get up past 8am though its pretty much guaranteed that for the first hour I will not be a happy bunny.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well then Good Morning Bluebelle!

I have cereal and waffles on the table :-p

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There's a new type of alarm clock I saw featured on some TV program, pretty cool, basically it works on the idea that your sleep pattern cycles from light to deep sleep every 90 minutes... Get woken from the deep part and you wake up a monster, wake up in the light part and you are one of the beautiful people...

You wear a wrist band like one of those sweat bands - that reads your bio wotsits and wirelessly communicates to the clock... Say the clock is set to go off at 8am, but the clock predicts that is when you will be in the deep part of your cycle, well the clock will wake you up half an hour earlier.

I will look for a link.

"The aXbo Single monitors the body while asleep, detecting where a user is in a sleep cycle to wake them at an optimal, light sleep phase moment. By assisting users to wake up naturally during a light sleep phase, as opposed to a deep sleep, they get up feeling more relaxed, calm and refreshed for the day ahead."
The £161 aXbo Single is being made available in a "limited edition stylish glossy black finish as part of an exclusive run of 2,000 units, and comes with a new package of wake-up and chill-out sounds which can be easily downloaded form the aXbo website."

linky poos

Chea £161! - I don't like waking up that much.

[edit on 24/10/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

It wakes you up earlier? It's a device of the DEVIL! What evil hath technology wrought upon humanity that you can set an alarm and it will decide to wake you up earlier!

That's sick! It's wrong and EVIL!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I do believe you are correct - please all disregard my prev post and if you see these things out in the wild stamp on them and keep stamping - stamp stamp stamp :bash:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

It wakes you up earlier? It's a device of the DEVIL! What evil hath technology wrought upon humanity that you can set an alarm and it will decide to wake you up earlier!

That's sick! It's wrong and EVIL!

Oh man if you hated that one you are gonna want to shoot this bad boy with a 12 gauge

Now this dude is a real sadist, he's actually gone and built him self an alarm clock he has to chase around the room

Imaging waking up with a hangover! I would probably run head first into a wall and knock my self out.

People like him need to be stopped.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes Mr. wake would die. Then I would make it my mission to hunt down it's creator and punish him severely. Probably force him to move in with my ex wife.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join