It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bill, the homeless man, Gods messenger?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here is a picture of Bill in the motorhome. After I took the shot, I notice how the curtain looks like wings and the light fixture like a halo. Coincidence?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
A couple of Bill's drawings. He liked people, but drew some futuristic vehicles and buildings. I have about 40 of his drawings.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Stomp, my dear, I hate to tell you this, but I've been watching this thread for a while and I can't keep my mouth shut about it any more.

What you have here is a case of seeing what you want to see in someone else's madness.

I lived on the streets for over a year in San Francisco, and it is EXTREMELY common for substance-addicted and schizophrenic street people to have a god complex. It's part of a psychosis that a great many of these people share as our culture is based on the Judeo-Christian mythology.

When I was out there doing questionable substances I had a similar psychosis, which is also quite common, of being connected to the Antichrist and thinking that that particular mythological being was misunderstood and reviled unjustly. I knew of several other people on the same substance and in the same circumstance that thought the same thing.

I do not think that the light and curtains look like a halo and wings, that's wishful thinking on your part.

There is a rather long article here, that explains this mental dysfunction, and a quote from it follows:

What does the research I reviewed say about the relationship between mystical experience and psychotic episodes? The majority of scholars come to conclude that mystical experience and psychosis are both examples of naturally available, altered states of consciousness. Investigations explore the "location" of these experiences within the range of altered states of consciousness. Efforts are being concentrated on designing measurements systems to determine the characteristics which distinguish the two experiences.

Peter Buckley (1981) presents findings from an examination of reports of mystical experiences and episodes of acute psychosis. The purpose of his study is to see what is the relationship between the two experiences, as there are many evident similarities. Buckley writes,

"The appearance of a powerful sense of noesis, heightening of perception, feelings of 'communion' with the 'divine', and the exultation may be common to both. The disruption of thought seen in acute psychosis is not a component of the accounts of mystical experience reviewed by the author, and auditory hallucinations are less common than visual hallucinations in the mystical experience" (p.516).

Buckley goes on to suggest that the two experiences are both elements of a "limited repertoire of response within the nervous system for an altered state experience" (p.516) -- similar, but distinct elements.

Delving further into the relationship, Buckley notes that one subtype of schizophrenia is less distinct from mystical experience. He explains that Schizophreniform Psychosis episodes are generally without auditory hallucinations, delusions, or impaired social relations. In addition, the episodes are generally brief, like the mystical experience. Other forms of schizophrenia, in contrast, may last for great lengths of time. Buckley explains that schizophreniform psychoses are believed to be "a variant of the affective disorders" (p.520). He suggests that what acute psychosis and mystical experience share "is simply and ecstatic affective change which imbues perception with an increased intensity" (p.520). Note that the term "acute" describe brief psychotic episodes with a very short onset.

Another aspect of people with strong psychoses is that they can have an effect on otherwise normal people of a certain mindset that "want to believe" in something. These psychotics and schizophrenics can be very persuasive to certain persons whose minds are too open, or who are actively seeking fulfillment of their own beliefs and wishes.

I'm not trying to upset you here, but I am trying to tell you that people like this can be particularly dangerous and you could be putting yourself into harm's way by following him around like a disciple and feeding into his psychosis by giving credence to it, especially since you are not, apparently, another psychotic street person but a credible member of society.

I would be VERY careful if I were you. Though Bill the Homeless Guy is obviously an excellent artist, it does not make him a prophet of your god.

Watch your step with him, stomp. I know wherefore I speak.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Yes, Bill does look Jewish. I believe he was Jesus. He said he didn't want people to think he was Jesus because they would expect him to do miracles he may or may not be able to perform. Here's is a comparison to the shroud of Turin. He is remarkably similar, cheek structure, nose structure, line accros the forehead.

Now Stompk I don't think the Shroud of Turin was ever proved if the image was Jesus or not. Some even thought it was a painting. I think the tests they did came back inconclusive. It could have been the image of Jesus but no one can confirm that. I don't know this Bill but be careful so you won't get mislead. Believing that Bill is Jesus maybe dangerious. What if he's not? Like MM said she's right you have to be careful. There's allot of mean people on this Earth and you would have no idea what they can do.
Just be careful.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
MajorMal. If it weren't for all the coincedences, the wild dreams, the clouds parting two different times to shine rays down on Bill. My girlfriend even believes something holy happened.
He gained absolutely nothing, except for a place to sleep for a few weeks. He worked around the yard, and was definitely interesting to say the least. I've had over a year to soak all this in. I am more than ever convinced that Bill was sent by God. His message was complex. About curing cancer, AIDS, mysteries of the pyramids, government corruption and on and on. He told me the first alien was found at Corona. I always thought it was outside of Roswell. Lucky knowledge for a homeless guy. He said the two thieves who died with Jesus knew Jesus in Egypt, when Jesus was growing up. He said there's life on Saturn. He said aliens live among us, as part of the illuminati, and an battle between good an evil right under our noses, which is made up of people who are afraid to lose their power, therefore they use their influence and power to keep people oppressed in order to further their agenda. He said Mary was the Mother of Jesus. He said the Star of David was a UFO, that the three wisemen followed. I looked it up, sure enough, it says the star moved ahead of them. What star moves? Bill said that there is an underworld, and there are gateways in South America. Maybe Admiral Byrd wasn't crazy. Bill said Atlantis existed. Bill said God left the pyramids as a mystery for man. Bill said Earth is unique in all of the universe, being the only place created to create life. Bill said he was chronoligically 22. I believe he is the last Dominoe in the Dominoe Effect created by King Herod (Ask the illuminati about this).
It was all about sowing the seed. I've seen how it can affect peoples outlook firsthand (just telling the story, I mean). I found that people who I didn't think thought about God and purpose, where looking for answers just like me. And I found people who hate the word God mentioned to them (wow, way too many in my opinion).
I believed in God before Bill, and I still believe in God. But I have a purpose too. And from what God tells me, it's a mighty purpose. If I ignore this, it could be the mistake of our time. If I'm wrong, who get's harmed? I would be more wrong to not share this life changing experience.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Now Stompk I don't think the Shroud of Turin was ever proved if the image was Jesus or not. Some even thought it was a painting.

You must admit, Bill and the Shroud are very similar. Keep in mind, the pictures of him are from a lower angle. Tilt Bill's head down, and relax his face muscles, and you have a very close match.

Funny thing was Bill wanted to get a cat scan of his body, to prove to people who he was/is (not sure if Bill is still around, felt a strange feeling of Bill dying the other day, May 2nd). We actually went to the hospital, and got a indigineous application. Bill said, people would believe if the could see inside his body, because he shouldn't be alive. Bill left before we could get this.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

Originally posted by Leyla
Now Stompk I don't think the Shroud of Turin was ever proved if the image was Jesus or not. Some even thought it was a painting.

You must admit, Bill and the Shroud are very similar. Keep in mind, the pictures of him are from a lower angle. Tilt Bill's head down, and relax his face muscles, and you have a very close match.

Funny thing was Bill wanted to get a cat scan of his body, to prove to people who he was/is (not sure if Bill is still around, felt a strange feeling of Bill dying the other day, May 2nd). We actually went to the hospital, and got a indigineous application. Bill said, people would believe if the could see inside his body, because he shouldn't be alive. Bill left before we could get this.

Hmm I'm not sure what to think of that.. So Bill is gone right? Did you try looking for him? Can you u2u the link. I'm curious about Bill. Don't think he was Jesus but he seemed to know about certain things. But the one about Mary Magdelene being Jesus's mother I have doubts there.

What do you mean you got a indigneous application? Please explain.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Stomp, I heard this sort of stuff from every nut on the street. They get this information from all sorts of sources, including newspapers and each other. Just because he was right about a few things doesn't make him right about everything.

I've done my piece and I've tried to warn you. He sounds like a typical crazy street guy to me, right down to the patter you repeated. But it's your life and if you want to believe a homeless psychotic is Jesus, it's your choice.

Good luck, I guess.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The indigenous application is for the homeless, or people who can't afford medical care. The cat scan was $2000.00, so they suggested this application. Not sure where Bill is. I moved shortly after he left my house, and my girlfriend stayed for a while. She said she would see him around, in odd places. She once left water for him where she'd seen him under an underpass. I found this funny, since she was the one that wanted him to leave. Eventually, my girlfriend moved to come live with me again. But we aren't doing so well together now. Infact, I've started to look for a place on my own... But I'm starting to understand it all now, and putting it together. And I usually have some sort of enlightment everyday. Bill I believe, is one of the witnesses spoken of in Revelation. The other, I might have just found. That's up to God, and that's what He's telling me.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here's my conclusion on this. Bill was one of the thieves on the cross. That's why he said he was a third party. His legs also bothered him. The thieves legs were broken. This is why he knew Jesus saved them. Now I imagine there may have been a price to pay, and Bill could be doing the work of Jesus, hence Bill's comment about connected to Jesus. Bill just knew too many things to ignore his obvious higher connection.

Having said this, I believe Wisesheep's comment about Bill being a test, may have been correct. What the test was has been coming to me over the past few days, and I'm in the process of veriying all this new info with the bible.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I've discussed this in detail on another site.
External Link

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
After two years, I have put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Bill, was the Comforter, that Jesus said he would send ahead of him

Look for yourself, he fits the bible.

I have been in a heated debate about this in Christian Forums
here

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Bill and I once went to the thrift store, and he bought a video.

It was a video of the Power Rangers. In the movie, an evil guy comes from the future, and introduces a deadly disease. The Power Rangers eventually thwart the plan.

Bill said this was in my future. A similar situation.

Well, I believe I have figured out what is going on.

It's called Chemtrails

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Stompk,

The Truth is the Truth is the Truth. It terminates hate and ultimately restores the Truth.

The Spirit of Truth comes to remind us what is Christs and to bring to our rememberance all that he spoke. To convict the world...and to have healing in his wings.

Do not defend your position

The writings told of the coming of Christ yet they did not believe...
Christs acts were Miracles and they still did not believe..
Christs words were heard and they still were not believed..
You can raise a man from the dead and they still will not believe.

The question here is not whether William is from God, but what are you going to do about it?

With all the reading you have done...what is it that you have derived?
Messengers deliver messages...William or not..you are another messenger. If we all walk as Christ, there would be no need for messengers now would there be....

Speak your truth Quietly and clearly. When you believe, they will make themselves known to you. When I say they I mean him and his...Understand?

You are looking and you may have seen. Even if it was Christ himself, now its time to pick up your own cross and carry the word regardless of William.

I believe you, and I believe in William. God and the son love all of us, even when the story seems not to make sense.

Got Faith? Time to drive it ..You have done what Christ asked. By doing so you honor the Father.
Extending your hand to an unknown who is in fact our brother.

Love one another was carried out...

Grow where you are planted

Peace

[edit on 7-9-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Jesus said, with faith, anything is possible. I have faith that all will come together as one. No one left behind. I believe you HiFiGy, will understand. Captain goes down with the ship. It's all or nothing.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What a fascinating story!
Thanks for posting it!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join