It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bill, the homeless man, Gods messenger?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiniYoda
Whats to say what you believe is right?.

It's only for me to decide what I believe is right. I don't judge anyone for what you believe however it is in my heart. I could never believe that Satan and Our creator and heavenly father are one. And Steve, nothing has changed my heart. My heart is still filled with the holy spirit and I am not the one to judge you or tell you what you are to believe either. I believe there are changes in the universe and believe that some of what Bill is saying is truth. Satan is also knowledgable about these changes in the universe and will give truth in order for the deception to be masked. Many can be referred to as God....even Satan, he is a God to many. This is a God that I will not follow as my heart is with the creator and Jesus Christ our saviour. God is a loose title and the way you are referencing "GOD" leades me to believe that this is is not the same God I worship. This has not changed my heart. I have driven through McDonalds to pick up burgers to give to homeless people holding up "I am hungry signs" When my daughter was young, I bought her barbie dolls of every race to teach her about loving her neighbors. Nothing has changed. I have much experience (that I wont go into) with the forces of darkness and the God I follow and Satan are two completely different energies in my opinion. Yoda you are only 16 and so very easily impressionable at this stage in your life when you are searching for answers and truth. Before you are so quick to be a follower with the first glimpse of enlightenment that seems to make sense to you, seek answers from within and ask the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ to guide you.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Christy, you are certainly entitled to your beliefs. I'm concerned with the current "my way or the highway" train of thought in all religion. The bible is a living entity, the word of God. To view it with utter rigidity, in my opinion, is closing out the possibilities. What bible did Noah follow, when he was told to build the ark? What bible did Abraham refer to when he was going to sacrifice his son? Do you think God showed up in the flesh to make them believe that what they were hearing was actually the word of God?

Let me ask you this. Is Satan the Devil. If so, then how many Devils are there? Mary had 7 devils cast out of her. Which one was Satan?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yoda you are only 16 and so very easily impressionable at this stage in your life

I agree with you, this im aware of and i take all these new feelings and thoughts slowly. I am just going by what I feel, almost as if i am supposed to believe this and believe in Bill to help me on the way.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So, as you can imagine, this is really affecting my life. On one hand, things are beautiful. But, I feel like everybody thinks I'm crazy. So I went down to the bar Saturday night with a friend of mine, that thinks I'm crazy, but can't seem to deny that SOMETHING IS GOING ON! Gee wiz people. I about to go crazy for real. This is sooo amazing, and so profound. Can't you feel it! I sure do. Anyways, I took over the bar. I felt so confident, it was amazing. I haven't gotten rip roaring drunk in well over year, and it felt good. We played pool, had some girls after us. But I stuck with the Word. I didn't flirt (well, maybe once), and had a good time, was nice to people, and everybody had a good time. It was the first time in a loooooong time I felt so good. So, that part is good. But, my girlfriend found out about me talking to Bill again, and FREAKED out. I'm just flabbergasted. Bill is saying "alot of guys would give anything to have what you have. Don't give it up. Work it out." But she won't let me talk to him. What gives her that right? I don't know, think I might take the old motorhome on a roadtrip. Got work up in Steamboat. It's beautiful in the summer.

Anyways. If anything Bill or I have said made your even one of your lives a bit better, your outlook a little brighter, your thought about the future just a bit more positive, then it has definitely been right. We can take back what is our right with love, peace, and freedom. But it is not right for the government to squander what is rightfully ours, at the expense of great human suffering. To allow any suffering, ANY, is to go against God! Talk about ego's. My gun is bigger than yours. Woopie. Live by the gun, die by the gun I say..
And why do we got to work so much. I hate working all the time. I want to be flying around in my flying car, going to the underwater habitat. You know the government has secret underwater bases!!! We want to know whats down there too. After all, we paid for it..!!!
I liked it when Jesus compared it to the ants. One ant can do alot of work, but a million ants can build a huge structure, and all get along. They even use each others bodies to build bridges. Now that's teamwork! Amen.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
now thats a speech...

Your girlfriend.. i can see why she might go against you speaking to Bill but its a shame she doesn't understand your reasons. But what reasons does she give?

I hope your speech wasnt a end to this topic as i find it very interesting and i believe this story can help others.

p.s could you U2U me your site if possible? thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'll let you discuss amongst yourselves for a bit, I'm taking a break. There's new pics on my website.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have not read everything you wrote stompk but :
I Most say that everything you wrote about sounds very mistical, VERY!

THE JOB IS DONE !

I recommend you to read the book Hebrew and the 2nd-4th book of Moses

Jesus came to this earth as THE lamb of sacrifice to forgive the ones who accept this(his forgiveness) of all there sins for once and for all ! (cause lets face it we are all sinners and we sin EVERYDAY !)

Do not let nobody lie to you if Jesus can not take all your sins and make it impossible for you to get into Hell, then there is no chance to go to Heaven cause we are all sinners.

There is a huge chance that your dream did not come from God.
Cause the job of messengers are "over", Jesus the messiah came for the 1st time on this earth already and is coming for the 2 nd time AS KING !

I recommend you to read the book Hebrew and then go into a very very small church where they believe in what I wrote above and not into one of the 90%-99% fake churches in this World.

A church where there is no Pastor where you are all humble brothers and equal!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
just curious as to what Bills prophecies are?
If you haven't asked him could you do it next time you meet?
Thanks.

By prophecies I mean predictions for the future.
Does he ever mention 'The end times' or 'The kingdom of God'?

Thanks.

[edit on 11,4,06 by ELMO777]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This Bill the prophet thread is somewhat depressing, primarily because it reveals how easy it is to deceive people. There is a reason why God provided the Bible to those who would follow him. It provides a litmus test by which we can judge all doctrines, to see which is from man and which is from God. Jesus himself said that scripture can not be broken. If we are careful to follow it's simple words we would not fall into the cults or false religion; we would not repeat the errors of the catholic church or Mormonism, and we would surely flee from the Bills of the world, recognizing at once the doctrine of demons. The primary message of the Bible is that men are sinners and need to be redeemed by the sacrifice of God's only son Jesus Christ ; who died, was buried and rose again on the third day, proving God's promises. All modern demonic deception attacks this basic truth. In Bill's case, he denies that men are sinners and that they need Jesus Christ as their savior. Thus all the trouble God went to, to come to the earth, suffer horribly and die on the cross would be in vain. He didn't need to do it, according to the doctrine of Bill. Does that make sense to you? Here is what the apostle John said in 1 John 4 about false prophets. I quoted this before and I will do so again:

1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

4You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit[a] of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

[edit on 13-4-2006 by SevenThunders]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
God can put Satan in you, because God is Satan. God is good and evil.

Ive believed this for some time now. If GOD is the all powerful creator of ALL, then GOD also CREATED SATAN/LUCIFER fully capable of being evil. A being of pure GOOD would NOT make his sidekicks capable of evil. EVERYONE has the seeds of good and evil within them, EVEN GOD. SATAN is just the evil part of GOD.

ChristyZ, if jesus is on gods right hand, then satan is on his left.

As above, so below.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by fattytheking]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
For those wondering. I have moved. I still believe in Bill 100%. My girlfriend continued to have strange sightings of Bill after I left. She is now living with me, and she admits in believing that Bill is a messenger of God. Bill said he is the last prophet. God is getting ready to make major changes on earth if we don't change our ways. In short. Be good to each other. Stop putting the all mighty dollar ahead of doing the right thing. And most of all, enjoy life in a good holsum way. Also, let's take back our country from a completely corrupt government. Amen

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What happened to your website? Will it be back up soon? And do you still have a way to keep in touch with Bill?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It's been a long time since I posted. I no longer have the website. I haven't seen Bill in a long time. Last time he was seen, was this summer in Grand Junction, CO.
My girlfriend, who ended up moving back in with me in my new hometown, where I grew up, Steamboat Springs.
I wish I could say everything's perfect after my life altering experience, but it's not. Things are better than say, oh, a year ago. But I haven't had a ? Supernatural ? experience from God in a while. I still feel him very strongly, and I believe He is still guiding me. But when this whole story started, in December of 2005, I was having some wonderful and fascinating experiences.
I feel this. We are heading for some tough times. I have had a vision from a dream, and it's not pretty. In about 10 years, we will be hit by at least one large asteroid near Larime, Wyoming. There will be survivors, but the land will be blackened, covered by a black, hardened crust. There will be chaos. People will have to travel in groups in order to be safe.
I don't know what happens after about a year after the impact. I think though, that this is a time when mankind fundementally changes, and become a more evolved and spiritual race. It's like a lesson from God.
It's raining outside. Is that Jesus in the rain?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
An interesting story Stompk, there is also a homeless man near where i live who claims to be Jesus. I know Bill didn't claim to be Jesus, but its a similar thing, and i have heard of many homeless people that claim to be Jesus, or God's messenger.

I, however, disagree with them all. I don't mean this in a nasty way, but they must be deluded. Why would God give visions to so many of his people, who have written books about their experiences (Revelation, the book of Daniel, etc), and then change His mind, decide thats not the way He's going to make our future, and give a homeless guy the job of informing people of this change.

Scripture is there for a reason, and God does not change His mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I continue to tell as many people as possible this story. I've told this story on the jobsite, in the bar, to my boss, friends. I think God has many messengers, but we don't take any of them serious. As long as the messenger correlates with what the bible says, I think, we should take them a bit more serious. I see a fundamental split between religions on earth tearing us apart. What we need is to come back together, to make our earth a better place. There is plenty to do without needing war to get it done. I suggest picking up the bible and reading it with an open mind. Allow God to direct you on the path He has for you. We are all from the seed of God. Someone needs to step up, and make it cool to be for Jesus and most of all, for God. I feel like I'm doing my part most of the time, but I could do better too, and I will it so. Amen

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
God has verified that I'm right with his will. The future is bright for some, bleak for many. This is prophecy. We will be hit by several asteroids. But before that, the US will be defended itself from a major attack from within the US and surrounding countries. Neighbor will war against neighbor. This will happen within 3 yrs. At that point, other countries will move in to plunder the US. This is when God has had enough. He sends a barrage of asteroids to earth. 90 percent of the population is wiped out. The few that are left struggle for a long time, but a small group becomes God's treasure hunters, because they are given a map to find a secret. The keys to Hell and release all the souls from Hell and God brings down Heaven on Earth, and Jesus becomes our teacher. The chosen few who survive to this point, will become immortal, living in the House Of God.
Hope your there.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bill, standing on the motorhome porch, Feb, 2006

[edit on 24-4-2007 by stompk]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hell is real!
This guy actually went there, as many have.
Bill was trying to warn me.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the
fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and
over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26

I read this.. and I've read it in the text before, and immediately a thought came into my head that never came into my head before.

It was that Jesus and God were making men in their image and likeness, "OUR" or "WE" could be them. But God is the Lord and Jesus would be subserviant to him at least in status, there can only be one God, even if there were *2* beings that have been around since the beginning of time.

So Bill said the guy that makes Chic Tracts or whatever the hell those cursed things are, with the overly dramatic comics of fear mongering, went to Hell? Serves him right!

PS - Bill looks kinda Jewish?

[edit on 5/3/2007 by runetang]

[edit on 5/3/2007 by runetang]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yes, Bill does look Jewish. I believe he was Jesus. He said he didn't want people to think he was Jesus because they would expect him to do miracles he may or may not be able to perform. Here's is a comparison to the shroud of Turin. He is remarkably similar, cheek structure, nose structure, line accros the forehead.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join