It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bill, the homeless man, Gods messenger?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So I feel like stirring ther pot up a little, any body read Holy Blood, Holy Grail?

This Bible Mumbo Jumbo, about who is Satan and Who is Jesus has really got me thinking.

If it says Satan will try to get you to believe that he is Jesus or of God, What if Jesus is pretending to be Satan. Now that would be something, the great powers that be masquerading as their opposites to befuddle and confuse the sheeple.

I can see it now, Jesus says to Satan "I am the way and the light, but things are displeasing my father we are losing worshippers" Satan says "Yep I'm doing a good job aren't I" Jesus says "Don't give yourself that much credit, I was just a mortal man, and other mortal men wrote up a mythology around 300 years after my death" Satan Says "yeah I figured they'd eventually catch on" Jesus says, "Hey I got an Idea, this whole revelations thing let's switch it up a little, it already says the anti-christ will masquerade as me. Why I don't I masquerade as you, kind of a double fakeout" Satan Says " Oh... Well Hell only your truly kooky sheeple will get it, the antichrist is supposed to appear as Jesus first. If you pop up claiming you are Satan after I pop up claiming I'm Jesus that should be fun-times!" Jesus says " I'll bet you a hundred gold calves they never figure it out" Satan Says "Your on, but if they do I get GWB and make him my ottoman, my hoofs are killing me from all of this Earth walking corruption"

Just for kicks,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thanks. I've been needing a good laugh. The horoscope is a cult? Good grief people. Quit thumping your bibles. If you don't believe in Bill, go about your merry way, your doing a great job setting the example (sarcastic).:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You wanna see how "christians" handle this debate? Go to my website, you know, the jesusrevivalmovement, and click on the Third Forum About Bill. That is your church mentality. The bible is our guide, not our future, unless you want to listen to the "christians", then we can all look forward to doomsday. I'm not saying drop what your doing and come follow me or Bill either. Heck, I can barely make rent, I drive an 1986 Chevy Suburban, my credit stinks because I had a business that went bankrupt because I couldn't pay the payroll taxes, and I'm stuck in a relationship that I don't want to be in. But I know God loves me. And every once in a while, I go out and help someone in need. That's all I'm saying. I'll take on the church establishment. I'll take on the government. There is nothing they can take from me but my life, and my 1986 Chevy Suburban. And I don't fear someone who can take my life, just someone who can take my afterlife. I would miss my 1986 Chevy Suburban though.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just curious, does this mean you are not a Christian? Another question please for clarification... Does Bill awknowledge that Jesus Christ is the son of God and died on the cross for us to have eternal life or is he claiming different?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
ok, i'm being lazy. please see my post under 'if someone told you they were God would you believe them' post on BTS.
sometimes you only ned to say it once to make your point.

Boots out.

p.s. i'd make a link to the aforementioned post, but i ain't figured out how to do that yet, sorry. Boots.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Christy, Bill says Jesus is the Son of God and he died on the cross for our sins. Bill also say that Jesus was the Son of Man too. Bill never said anything that didn't go with the bible. And no, I'm not a "christian". I don't like to be labled that, because of how the christians have treated me. If the christians would read the bible, it says, love they neighbor. I definitly haven't felt any love. You know what the christians are about? Waiting for the antichrist to come wipe out everybody else while they go to heaven in the rapture. I call it, exclusinism.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by stompk]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying about fundamentalist Christians who pass judgement on others based on man made religious beliefs and interpretations of the Bible and are quick to pass judgement on others instead of showing love and compassion. I feel the same way however I consider myself a christian because I am filled with the holy spirit and love through Jesus Christ. I separate religion and Christianity completely. As far as the Bible, I believe it is the written word of God but It is open to many opinions, interpretions and contradictions. How do we know for sure the Bible hasn't been changed by man? Some of these people that have responded to your story haven't been nice and have passed judgement on you and Bill...others that don't agree with you have given you honest advice from their hearts and out of love. The ones that have asked you to be careful of false spirits, false Christs and the mention that the Bible makes Satan out to be a wolf in sheeps clothing are sincere. This advice was given out of love and not hatred. It would be heartbreaking for you to find that this man is not from God...so sometimes we have blinders on when we want to believe in something so deeply. I am not saying Bill is from God or is not from God, just keep an objective mind and I will keep you in my prayers.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I spoke to Bill for a bit today. I didn't have the list of questions with me, but am meeting with him tommorrow, and he said he would answer any questions. I asked about what's going on with our government, he says they are giving us the shaft. They are only concerned with war. They have forgotten about America.
He said that he is the last prophet. He said that Jesus was God in the flesh. I will post again tommorow. I worked hard today, and I'm tired.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Welp to tack some more on here:

Galatians 1:6-10
6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

10Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
wisesheep, I am doing the work of God. Why is it so hard for you to believe that the things happening in my life are from the hand of God. If you are getting words from God, do you go to the bible to check and make sure what He is saying is in accordance with the bible? I'm not talking about Bill, I am getting info directly from God too. Why do think I have so much conviction. About a month ago, I had the holy spirit enter me so powerfully I was crying with joy. I was in the house, and a vision came into me. It wasn't just in my mind, but my whole body. It was extremely powerful, the most powerful I've had yet. I went outside, to look up into the sky. I looked up into the sky and closed my eyes, and a red spot was in the front of my head, and that spot of warmth grew to spread throughout my whole body. I was standing there, with tears coming out of my eyes, and my daughter came home from school, with wide eyes, looking at me with tears streaming out of my eyes, looking up towards the heavens with my eyes closed. Now if this aint the holy spirit, I'm an alien from outer space.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I interviewed Bill with your questions;

Q. Are we advanced enough to understand the truth?
A. Yes, we are advanced enough

Q. Are you Jesus?
A. I'd say this, I wouldn't want to reveal something like that, because people would want me to do things that I may or may not be able to do. I am the last prophet, and we are in a period of unknowing.

Q. Could you perform miracles.
A. Could do miracles. I can ingest any deadly disease and nothing would happen. If that were so, they would have got me back in '87.

Q. Do you have more information for us?
A. Yes, more cures, more technology.

Q. Could you tell us one idea that we could easily do to see that you are right?
A. Yes. For skin cancer. Dilute sulphuric acid with hydrogen peroxide, to just the point where it doesn't burn the skin, put it in an aerosol can, and spray it on skin. It will make the skin cancer disappear.

Q. What is our purpose?
A. To build and procreate and develop more towards knowing God.

Q. Do you know the future.
A. No Answer.

Q Where do we go when we die.
A. Back to God. God can then put our spirit wherever He wants.

Q. What can we do to make the world a better place.
A. Try not to be so paranoid. Have more talks, and stop building for war. The governments have become seperate entities, removing themselves from their people. Need to work more towards understanding each other.

Q. Was Jesus with John the Baptist in Egypt?
A. No.

Q. Does Hindu Krishna have anything to do with Christ?
A. I don't know about Hindu.

Q. Did Jesus go anywhere else besides Egypt, Jerusalem?
A. Yes, Jesus went all over the place. There were signs of Him in India.

Q. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
A. The egg, it was injected.

Much more to come. I asked him about Satan, the Bible, aliens, both illegal and extraterrestrial, and more. I also have more of his drawings, some of cool looking flying cars. I will be putting the pics on my website, but will continue to post info on this thread too, cause I like ATS.

Edited to change hydrochloric acid to hydrogen peroxide. Oops.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by stompk]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Below is one of the pictures Bill drew
external image

Mod Edit to reduce picture size

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thank you!
Q. Who is Satan?
A. Satan was the Arch Angel seated at the right hand of God. Satan wanted to be God and disagreed with God, So God put him on earth. But Satan is a spirit. God can put Satan in you, because God is Satan. God is good and evil. If you anger God, he puts you on a path of evil. Those people who butcher other people, that is Satan.

Q. Are the churches teaching correctly?
A. The churches are teaching from the Bible.

Q. And the teachings of the bible are the word of God, right.
A. The bible is inspired by God. That doesn't mean there haven't been mis-interpretations, and mis-translations.

Q. Where you at the crusifixion?
A. Yes, I was there as a third party.

Q. Third party?
A. Yes, I was there as a thief on the cross. I was an Italian.

Q. You said Mary Magdalene was the mother of Jesus, and she floated Jesus down the river?
A. Yes, she got the idea from the story of Moses. Jesus was picked up by the Egyptians and raised in Egypt. Mary did this to escape the orders of King Herod. Then when Jesus was 13, he went back to learn to be a carpenter, and when he became a proficient carpenter, he got more into the scholarly side, and eventually teaching.

Q. I thought Jesus was 12.
A. No, he was 13.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Satan wanted to be God and disagreed with God, So God put him on earth. But Satan is a spirit. God can put Satan in you, because God is Satan. God is good and evil.

This one statement alone should be the red flag that shows that "Bill" contradicts himself within a couple of sentences.

In a previous post ''BIll" claimed that the Earth was the only planet to have life.

This is going against what the Bible says. It says that God is infinite and to say that the Bible and the Earth is his only word and creation would be to say the there are limits on Gods powers.

We can't count the stars and planets that support the kind of life that can build cities and record history. To say that we're alone in the universe is the same as saying the Earth is flat and Earth is the center of the universe and so forth.

I'm sorry to inform you, while some of "Bills answers are true, he is a fraud.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You don't have to believe him. I just putting what he is saying. I believe him. You need to see and hear him to believe him better. He said that the earth is the only planet created to create life.. There is other life out there. There is life on Saturn. That is why we have been sending spacecraft to the area. There are aliens mixed in with the general population of earth. Earth has been around for millions of years. Many times man has rose up, only to start thinking they were better than God, and God has dispersed them, killed them, etc. God gives us intelligence. We are at a historic time in the universe.
If you got 1000 people together, and had everybody think about moving a marble on a table, think we could do it. I think we can. So imagine if you had a million, no a billion people thinking the same thought at the same time. We could move closer to God this way. We could manifest the Holy Spirit in a way that has never been done, as far as I know. Flesh, could become the Word of God.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have sat up all evening reading this whole topic because i have become so interested.

Now im in a position after reading all this, im only 16 and i have previously always said i dont believe in God, but over the past 2-3 years i have felt that i rely on God and he is with me, havin brief moments where i feel happy when i think that he is there.

I wish to thankyou stompk and to thank Bill as you have set me on the path to believing and being faithful. When i read your story i suddenly felt as if God was using it as a sign to set me on the road. Thanks again i continue to look forward to the rest of your life and Bill and hopefully give some input.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by MiniYoda]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Amen mini-yoda. You know God loves you. Now pass it on. May the holy spirit continue to fill you. The more you believe, the more powerful it becomes. Move mountains, my friend. You just may be the missing capstone to the pyramid.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Jesus is at the right hand of God...not Satan. And Satan certainly is not God nor God Satan. There is no way after these statements I would ever believe Bill is a prophet of God. False Prophet yes!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Whats to say what you believe is right? Have you ever thought that Bill may bring truth. Why would he go into such detail with no real reason of telling the truth, what he has said so far has startled me and makes alot of sense.

Hey im just saying think about it first, even if you do believe he is a fraud.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Bill is nothing but good. There will be plenty who don't believe, but the seed has already been sown. And I see it growing. There are signs all over the place. Bill brought me closer to God too. And that is what the context of the bible says, get closer to God, right. Don't worry, for those whom have based their lives on the teaching of the bible, it's our guide to get closer to God. But, everybody is reading it, and very few are doing it. The two commandments Jesus left are, worship God, and love thy neighbor. worshipping God is easy if you believe in Him. Loving thy neighbor is the hard part. Thy neighbor is any fellow human, whether it's Bill the homeless man, Jaun the illegal immigrant, Hassan the Iranian. We are all in the same boat. Christians don't get special treatment from God, Catholics don't get special treatment, Aetheists don't get ignored by God. Do good unto others, and move closer to God. Worry about yourself, and move away from Him. If you anger God, he puts you on a path away from Him. If you please God, comes closer to you. That is what the bible teaches.

The world is changing as we speak. I see it in these forums, I hear it in the news. It won't be long now, and everybody will come to realize the truth. Mini-yoga, keep the force with you. Christy, what closed your heart? Open it back up, and join the inevitable movement. It's a seed from God that has been sown, and you know you can't fight it. Is your life so wonderful that a change for the better in the world doesn't appeal to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join