It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bill, the homeless man, Gods messenger?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
While some of them are wise people, well-grounded, and live the life they wish to live, many are not those things. Many have problems with substance abuse, mental problems, etc, etc. They're really not all good people. In fact, some can be very dangerous.

Yeah, no kidding! Most of these folks are not just happy, vagabond philosophers on a spiritual quest. They're homeless because they're too messed up to take advantage of the many, many official organizations who get billions of dollars in taxpayer money to take care of the homeless, single moms, or anybody else who is in dire straits. A lot of these people are liars, users and manipulators with a well-practiced line of bullcrap, who have used up and alienated everyone in their families and all of their acquaintances. Real Charlie Manson types, looking for gullible people to take advantage of.

Oh, sure, they might be Jesus Christ. But really, what are the odds?

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

His reason was that "you never know who it is- that homeless man could be Jesus Christ himself."

On the other hand, so might Donald Trump be Jesus Christ. He seems very Christ-like to me. After all, the Original Jesus was not poor, by any means.

Bill wasn't poor. He was rich with knowledge and good will towards others.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
and black is the same thing as white.

Spooky- see my sig.

Originally posted by EnkiduIf you'd like to know anything else, just ask me. I have a direct line to God, and he's open 24 hours for your convenience.

If you do have a direct line to god can you ask him why i cant even get a direct line to my sister in melbourne. Our phone lines are s***.
Sorry not making fun of your beliefs just hate to pass up an opportunity.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Please continue stompk, I, along with many others I'm sure, am finding this absolutely fascinating. Can't wait to hear more!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
If you do have a direct line to god can you ask him why i cant even get a direct line to my sister in melbourne. Our phone lines are s***.

He says he put Satan in charge of the phone companies. Figures.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Bill said Jesus saved Satan by dying on the cross. Satan is with God, and evil is mans doing. Bill had a look that I can't quite explain. When I was on the right track, he would look at me with those eyes that were, well, divine. It was like he knew. He made me feel so peaceful and calm. He told me to drink more tea, and less coffee. He never drank any soda. He drank tons of water. He kept the motorhome spotless. He wanted to get some food one time, so I gave him $50 (I owed him $24, he earned it at $8 hr that I paid him for his help) and sent him to the store in my truck with all my tools in it. He brought back the change. I kept asking if I was doing all right, and he would say, your faultless. I truly loved the guy. He was extremely interesting to talk to. I would go out and interview him, taking notes. I was posting on a religious debate forum, and they were just attacking me, not even listening to what I was saying. These were people who called themselves christians. I was flabbergasted. They weren't even curious. They picked me apart about the battery acid cure to cancer, hence my thread about the onion. After about a month of abuse, I moved to this site. It's much better here. I realize now some of the abuse was my fault, because I was trying to make them believe, but man they were mean. My horoscope keeps talking about the heavens, divinity. It's like God is talking to me through the horoscope. Two weeks ago, I watched Oh God with George Burns. I never watched it before, because I thought George Burns shouldn't act as God. But it was wonderful. I actually cried at the end. Imagine, a 6'1" 240lb man crying at the end of Oh God. It was exactly what had happened to me, and how people treated me. But in the end, I realized it was all going to be alright.
Bill said that Mary Magdalene was the mother of Jesus, and that she floated him down the Nile, and Jesus was picked up by a high ranking Egyptian lady. I said, you mean Moses, right. He said, no, I mean Jesus. Jesus spent the beginning of his life in Egypt, and didn't return to Jerusalem until later, to escape Herod. This was where he met the two thieves on the cross.
Bill said that the people of Easter Island brought their statues from another place, and dug big hole to stand them up. Each statue represented a family. Bill said there is something under the ice in Greenland, and if we cut blocks of ice to use them to irrigate arid areas, we would find what is underneath. Bill also said there is another world that exists under the crust of the earth. He said that Jesus never went to hell after the crusifixion, and he healed himself. Mary Magdalene didn't recognize him because he changed his appearance. She only recognized him once she believed him. He would talk about these things like he was there, sometime accidently saying I, instead of He, when talking about Jesus.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Bill said Jesus saved Satan by dying on the cross. [...] She only recognized him once she believed him. He would talk about these things like he was there, sometime accidently saying I, instead of He, when talking about Jesus.

And you want a guy like this hanging around you? Okay, but when he's walking around in a sportcoat made out of your skin, think of me.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
People tend to fear that which they can't explain. Money is not the root of all evil, fear is. If you were broke down on the side of the road one night, and I passed by you because I was afraid you might be wearing a coat of someone elses skin, where would that leave you. Stranded. Trust God, and fear doesn't control you.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
If you were broke down on the side of the road one night, and I passed by you because I was afraid you might be wearing a coat of someone elses skin, where would that leave you. Stranded.

It's not fear, it's common sense. I wouldn't blame you for not picking me up any more than I would blame you for not checking to see if a gun is loaded by putting it in your eye and pulling the trigger.

Trust God, and fear doesn't control you.

I'd rather not put my trust in somebody (or something) so quick slaughter people en masse -- Old Ones, Flood, Sodom & Gammorah, etc. I think it would be wiser to trust God, but keep some nunchuks handy.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
thanks for the web adress, i really like bills picture of the red haired woman that looks like a gypsey.his scetches are great.

im extreamley interested in what bill had to say, it just goes to show, never judge a book by its cover.

any more stories about bill?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
im quite interested in what you have to say, i dont really beleive in jesus, other than he was an enlightended man, but it makes sense that if some higher being was around he'd look like a bum.. id appreciate the website url when you get the chance, thanks much

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Can you U2U me the link please? I'm very interested...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
U2U me the web site too... should be an interesting read.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why are some people here allowed to put links to their personal websites in their signatures but others can't? Please U2U me your links.

BTW if anyone is interested in reading the bible, many people feel that the "New Living Translation" is the easiest to read and is most reliable to the contexts of the original text. This translation follows the dynamic equivalence or "thought for thought" method of translation rather than a more literal method.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by craig732]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
jesusrevivalmovement.com

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks elmo. Having trouble keeping up with requests to website.
It makes my heart sing to see people who are at least curious, and don't jump on the attack bandwagon. May God bless you all.

One day when Bill and I were working together, I was explaining the sine wave to him. He was paying attention, but somehow I got the feeling he already new more than I could ever explain to him. Then a couple of days later I took him to the thrift store, thinking he might want to buy some clothes or something. He bought two VCR movies. One was a latter day saints movie about Jesus. Another was a Power Rangers movie. After he watched them in the motorhome, he brought them to me and asked me to watch them and see what I got out of them. I watched the Power Ranger movie first. It was about an alien that comes from the future to plant a virus on earth. The leader of the power rangers Dad is the owner of a drug company who ends up helping the alien spread the virus. Another power ranger comes from the future, and takes charge. He tells the leader that his Dad is going to die, because it's his destiny. In the end, the Rangers Dad doesn't die because his son doesn't accept the destiny he's told about, saving his Dad and the planet from the virus.
The movie about Jesus was about Thomas, and the fact that he had to see the holes in Jesus's hands to believe him. One part, Jesus draws a sine wave in the dirt! Bill was telling me that there is more to the sine wave than what we currently understand, and blind faith is necessary to see Jesus, and that we can control our destiny, rather than accepting what is told to us. Also, there are those who are trying to destroy us with viruses. All out of $2 worth of VCRs.
He also really liked The Passion Of The Christ, saying, where did they get the people to act in that movie? Another one of his favorites was Harry Potter. I watched some of it with him one night, when I drank one of the two beers he had saved. It took on a whole new meaning to me. I have about 600 books in my personal library, and he was always grabbing a new book to read, then he would come back and show me a passage about something, like UFO's in Atlantis, amongst others. He said the government knows all about UFO's and are keeping secrets from us.
Anyway, last post for tonight. I have hidden the original notes that I took and only told one person that is outside my family about the location. If something ever happens to me, they will publish them. There is some stuff about the government that Bill said I shouldn't discuss until the time is right. I'm sure the government is watching. I have cable internet, and I keep getting these wierd beeping signals coming through my speakers. And I'm getting clicks on my phone. And there are these funky telephone vans cruising around the neighborhood. I say, bring it on.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
after reading your stories about bill it makes me wish i could meet him.
this guy sounds inspirational and i think its wrong that the people in power are where they are and bills on the street. we should have people like bill in government and bush and blair should be on the street knocking back special brew.

where are the wise,honest leaders? are there any?

its true what they say: the blind lead the blind

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi Stompk,

Can you explain this to me?

Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the
fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and
over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26

I have several different versions of the Bible and in each one God refers to "US", "OUR" and "WE".

Can you explain this to me?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well, I personally don't believe this, not that I'm saying your lying, I just have a belief structure fundamentally different from yours.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that it was nice to see a religious toned thread that did'nt put anyone down, or tell people they were doomked if they did'nt do this and beleive that.

Also, in your original post, you said you and your girlfriend were in bed, and decided this guy was a hloy man, so I gotta ask, why in the world were you having a philioreligious discussion in bed, when theres, well other more fun stuff to do?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i'd like to share with you my opinion on the subject.

the hebrew language has male and female words to describe God
God also said " I am Alpha and Omega"

Its pointless trying to pigeon hole God as being one thing only, my beleif is that God is everything, every element in the periodic table that makes up our universe.

i hope this helps

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join