It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bill, the homeless man, Gods messenger?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have a problem with what Bill said about Jesus saving Satan and that Satan is in heaven now.....even though I believe that the Bible is over analyzed and interpreted not to mention altered over the years. The other thing that bothers me about this is that evil can masquerade as good and light in order to deceive us. I am certainly open minded though and would like to hear more myself. Please U2U me the link to your site as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'd like to add somwthing, since I forgot to mention it in my last post.

This whole beusiness about Earth being the only planet in the universe where life can survive, well I've got to say that's not a very intelligent thing to beleive, I mean we see even today that it's more than likely that life, even if it's only microbial, exists in the universe.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
As an agnostic, I have a problem with full belief in a god. Yet I believe an afterlife is much more plausible.

u believe in an afterlife? the word afterlife is contradictory. its almost like saying after -1(life) is 1(afterlife). but where did zero go? after -1 is 0. not 1.
so now in turn, what you meant is that you believe in immortality. life is life. there is no AFTERlife. cuz you'd have to bypass 0 which doesn't exist(which i believe too man).

btw= number weren't meant to be taken mathematically, that might confuse some, it was meant to be taken conceptually. you could use ABC as well. now subtitute the numbers with words and you might see what i mean. A cannot = C because we must be alive in the afterlife right? so that would mean we are alive. alive is life. so... A=A. the word AFTERlife is contradictory and u must express you're thoughts more of your own. cuz we know you are smart, just stop using made up words and express yourself thru you're own words.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

[edit on 31-3-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Huh?!
Anyway, I don't believe a god is necessary to carry on the functions of the Universe.
I am agnostic, I neither 100% believe nor 100% disbelieve, That goes with my thoughts of the afterlife, I, from personal experience have figured that something, ghosts or whatever remains, I like you, don't know exactly what it is, but it happens.
I have had what I can construe as ghostly experiences, yet I have had NONE from god, so, what IMO I am trying to say is that I give more credence to some sort of quantum mechanical or extra physical phenomenon, and crud than to god.
To me the most credible explanation of MY true god is the god of 'FORCES AND MATTER', tis not a link, so don't try. Anyway forces and matter is what rules our lives, if that is god, so be it.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Dreams of travel and tresure maps.

Alot of my dreams are about using an old map that old people give me, and I have to walk or search for what the have shown me. These dreams I think reflect your inner desire for spiritual fulfillment in this hyper-materialistic western world.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I dont mean to offend anyone but i feel very strongly about this. I Dont beleive in god at all and ive read the bible. I think that it doesnt make any sense. But that is not the point im gonna try and make right now. A vision of the future in which everyone beleives in god is tantamount to the apocalypse. You have to realize that religion was invented as a way to explain things that could not be at the time explained. for example the court of the gods in greek mythology was atop a mountian but we can now safely say that is complete bull#. As for the garden of eden of christian mythology we know that is complete bull# as well. When you allow yourself to beleive in this bull# you unwittingly set yourself and humanity back. Most totalitarian dictatorships have state sponsored religions. When people walk into a 7-11 and start executing pregnant women with a semiautomatic rifle it is always god that told them to do it. Why did those planes get hijacked on 9-11 it was because of a holy war. I think that religion is evil at its purest form. And before i get a bunch of emails telling me about jesuses endless love i want to say that i do not think that religious people are neccesarily evil. When i was homless i could go to a place called the sheppard of the street to get a meal or a place out of the rain. Also some great peole have been religous. Martin luther king was a reverend. But i urge you all to put away your religous beleifs. If you look at it objectivley you will realize that religion is in general downright masturbatory. it puts humans on pedestal. Explain to me why god and humans look alike. what does god need hands or arms or legs or even a nose. hes god how often do you think he walks. why would he favor man. Man is a marginaly stupid species all things being equal. i mean we have completly #ed over natural selection. Did you ever stop to think that bill the homeless man(this is from a person who was homeless for a 1 and a half week period) is a raving lunatic who is only still drawing breath because there is no natural selection anymore. If we killed the weak and stupid or at least kept them from having children the next generation would be smarter and stronger and more able to cope. We need to band together as humans not as blacks or white or christians or muslims. As humans as a species that has potential. If we work hard enough well be the gods Billions of years from now well have worshipers and well create the universe in our image. just remembe rin order to create a new system the old one has to be destroyed. Sorry this is such a long post but I think about this alot.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Glad to see you posted your story stompk. See, I told you a lot of other people would be interested too

I haven't had time to read into the religious stuff yet, but what has fascinated me so far is that Bill claims he has the cure for both cancer AND AIDs. How did a homeless guy get it so much faster than modern medicine?

I did some research into the plum thing, and seems that it may actually have some validity. Sounds like it is better at preventing than curing, but there is a link to cancer no doubt. Except there is nothing about AIDs...

So the next time you throw away the pit of an apricot or the apple pips, think twice, you are throwing away a good chance of a cancer cure!!! The seeds of apples, apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, carry nitriloside in concentrations as high as 2-3%, and its most common derivative, amygdalin occurs in the kernels of seeds of practically all fruits, often in the extraordinary concentration of 2 to 3 per cent.

Cure Cancer and Heart Disease - The Healthy Way

And as you discuss, it also has lots of vitamins. I've also heard that if you eat enough apple seeds, it can make you high or something though :\.

You say that Bill cured himself of AIDS by eating them just before they got to the fermentation stage. Do you know how long exactly that is? And would it be stronger if you actually let them ferment, not just before it occurs?

I don't think the fungus growing on the plums has any merit. And no offense but when you talk about looking at the plum mold under a toy microscope, it sort of takes away some of the credibiility. I also don't see a real correlation between your plum information and the Slivovitz fact.

The battery acid I'm not so sure about. Sounds a bit dangerous.

I thought about it all day. I have come to the conclusion that, it's a fantastic idea. We
could use ships, and take sections of ice to place where droughts are occurring. We could
also use the steam from the ice to generate electricity. And Bill says, "who knows what
they might find under the ice.", with that knowing smile of his.

They already tried this, putting a giant harness around an iceberg and towing it down. But by the time it gets there, most of the ice has melted and it isn't really financially viable. So the venture for "glacial water" didn't work out so well.

The idea on tapping into Victoria Falls is a much better idea.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Hi Stompk,

Can you explain this to me?

Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the
fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and
over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26

I have several different versions of the Bible and in each one God refers to "US", "OUR" and "WE".

Can you explain this to me?

Magica. There are other dieties. But God is boss, king, ruler over all, the Almighty. He has set rules for the universe. Since God is fair and just, he has to abide by His own rules. Earth is the only planet created for life. But there is other life out there.
But we are God's creation. There are other dieties creations out there. There are some of them who don't like us, some who do. God is trying to tell us, without breaking his own rules, that if we obey his word, we can go on to inherit the universe and all the knowledge that comes with it. We are gods in training. There is seven levels of heaven. I have had a vision of God, well his profile. It's like the Sinstine Chapel. Bill seemed to confirm my vision was correct. Don't know why I envisioned him as a man, but I did. We can't actually look into his eyes, until we have graduated from the seventh level. We are in the womb. Once we come together as one, we will be born. There is so much that we haven't even begun to understand. But what we can imagine, we can accomplish. But we have to get past the point of where we are now. Which is, being oppressed, and generally treating each other poorly, and spending our energy on destroying each other. Do we want to envision apocolypse, where nobody wins, or do we want to envision heaven on earth? There are plans for a temple in Ezekial. God wants us to build that temple, so that he can manifest himself for us.
Once we stop loving money and material things, and seek wisdom that brings us closer to him, he will open up the heavens and flood us with treasures, like knowledge. The reason gold goes to $3000 and they can't sell it, I believe, is because we learn how to make it. Alchemy. The philosophers stone.
Churches, if you really want to serve God, stop putting money in building bigger churches, and treating your patrons like they're the only ones who get saved, and go out there and pick up a homeless person and give them a roof over their heads, and work with their addictions, and help them get their paperwork in order. And put your efforts into healing the sick, not just praying for them. That is Gods work, and what Jesus taught. You didn't see him wasting his time building some extravagent church to house the preacher and his/her donaters. And stop preaching doomsday, and thinking your the only ones who survive if it happens.
We can either prep for doomsday, or paradise. It's our choice.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Close your eyes.

Now Imagine something.

Anything.

Keep your eyes closed.

Whatever you are seeing...see it.

With your eyes closed.

Now open your eyes.

And wonder how you are able to SEE things without your eyes?

Contemplating this, you have discovered SPIRIT, Human Consciousness, the Unmolecular Invisible Invulnerable within.

This is what you mean..when you say...God.

God is that Spirit, beyond explanation or understanding.

The Spirit is in all things, and IS all things.

The Spirit is One. The Spirit is Many.

The Spirit of my Flesh is the Spirit of your Flesh.

One.

Though we are both unique.

Many.

The Spirit is in all things and IS all things...the sublime pure morality power.

There is nothing else.

THAT is what you are.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yarcofin, in response to your post. Like I said, alot of the ideas seemed silly at first. Battery acid as a cure to cancer? Sounded crazy to me. What I didn't realize is that battery acid is sulphuric acid, an acid our body produces naturally in the intestine. That is why the onion came into play, because we know that we can get sulfuric acid from an onion. That is what makes our eyes water. We don't want actual battery acid, it's has lead in it, and it's too concentrated. But a natural sulfuric acid produced by food could have something. Still in theory, but working on it.
Moving the ice? Yes, if we tow the ice in the water, the ice melts because the water gets warmer as we travel south. But what if we converted an oil tanker, heavily insulated it, and cut 10 ton chunks of ice and put them into the tanker, like we do in a cooler. Shipped them to a point, open up the hatch, let the ice melt, and pump it to where we want it. Ice continues to break off from Greenland and clog shipping lanes and cause oil platforms to need to be moved. Plus, that is a huge reserve of fresh water that is just melting into the ocean.
The plum as a cure to AIDS? Well, need to look into it further. But, like you said, it has potential. And to someone with AIDS, potential should be enough to look into it. I don't have million in federal grants to research these, so the toy microscope will have to do for now. I was hoping to find someone in the medical proffesion to look into it, but they seem to busy to look at things that don't have a profit potential of billions. I thought (when plums come into season) to simply put a bunch of overripe plums (you can smell when they begin to ferment) into a juicer and see what kind of virus killing properties the juice has. Would kinda be like a Jesus juice.

Pyramids made out of concrete? Well, after looking into it, I was surprised to find a guy that thinks he has came up with the formula, and believes the pyramids were made from concrete. Of course, all the experts call him a quack. And if you look at the pyramids closely, they do sorta crumble like concrete does. But there is a much larger mystery than that to the pyramids. It's got my curiousity going..so I've been in forums discussing some of my theorys to that too.
Bottom line is, people are already starting to change the way they look at things. I've planted the seed. What next? Should I give up and consider what has happened the last few months just coincedance?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pRoPhEcY
Close your eyes.

Now Imagine something.

Anything.

Keep your eyes closed.

Whatever you are seeing...see it.

With your eyes closed.

Now open your eyes.

And wonder how you are able to SEE things without your eyes?

Contemplating this, you have discovered SPIRIT, Human Consciousness, the Unmolecular Invisible Invulnerable within.

This is what you mean..when you say...God.

God is that Spirit, beyond explanation or understanding.

The Spirit is in all things, and IS all things.

The Spirit is One. The Spirit is Many.

The Spirit of my Flesh is the Spirit of your Flesh.

One.

Though we are both unique.

Many.

The Spirit is in all things and IS all things...the sublime pure morality power.

There is nothing else.

THAT is what you are.

prophecy, that was kinda cool. Did you come up with that?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Life can be a pretty interesting story.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Bill seemed to think there is more to Saturn than what scientists are letting on too. He said, why would they send those probes all the way out there to study the moons? They are hiding something about Saturn.

By the way. I saw Bill this morning. (amazing coincedance?) I have arranged a meeting with him. I can't tell my girlfriend. She gets mad when I even just talk to him. I am going to interview him again. Any questions?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Bill said Jesus saved Satan by dying on the cross. Satan is with God, and evil is mans doing.

That statement clearly defines him as a demon, or a demonic host. I'd also make a good guess that he told you that there were other ways to achieve eternal life than through belief in Jesus Christ through one's mind and one's works.

Remember that demons have every resource this earth has to offer to use to decieve people. Things as deep knowledge of the earth and heaven, altering gravity, light, sound, radio frequency, miraculous healing, etc.

Another thing. Don't think a demon or lucifer himself won't introduce a thousand souls to Jesus Christ with the goal of using that as a basis to decieve a million. There are quite a handfull doing that very thing right now.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by WiseSheep]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I am going to interview him again. Any questions?

*How did he get all the way from Canada to Mexico like he says he did? Just hitching rides and stuff? Does he have to physically travel, or can he be in multiple places at once, etc. (Is he physically human and stuck that way for the duration of his life)

*If he really is Jesus, could he magically show up in my city? Will he show up randomly in a public place where I am, to confirm to me?

*If you have a microphone, make a podcast with him.

*Can he offer proof behind any of his claims?

*Can he share anything else that could be a major help to humanity (such as the AIDs/cancer cures, any new technology plans, etc)

*Get him to draw Jesus.

*Get the MRI scan done you said you were going to do before. Get every kind of blood/DNA test possible done.

*Ask him if he can get God to show signs, or ask him if he can perform any miracles himself, and get photos/video of this.

*Ask him what the meaning of life is

*Ask him if he knows the future, and can give specific dates and references.

*Ask him about his life, when he became homeless, and what happened previous to that.

*Also there is a signature on the picture of a Gypsy he drew, but it is not his. What does it say? It says something like "Poke D. Beezle" (But it's too small to see the detail)

Interesting note: I searched the website for the Canadian "Find A Person" white pages site, and there is a William B Dixon with "street address not available". So apparently some guy with the same name has a phone, but no home.

In Canada there are 30 listed William Dixons. In the US, there are 300.

Posted by Wisesheep
That statement clearly defines him as a demon, or a demonic host. I'd also make a good guess that he told you that there were other ways to achieve eternal life than through belief in Jesus Christ through one's mind and one's works.

..... But the voice that told him to pick up Bill was also the same one that made him decide to read the Bible. Why would it have bothered using the Bible at all? It could have just said it was God directly and avoid all the confusion, with no reference to religion.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I was watching some news last night about Katrina, not sure where this reporter was.
There was a man there sitting at a table filling out some papers and he looked identical to Bill.
I had shown this picture of Bill to my husband and he said "There's Bill"!
Ask him if he has been anywhere near New Orleans lately.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I am intrigued by this thread.. but unfortunately I am not a great believer in such things and am a natural sceptic i suppose, but due to this being an active forum I would like to ask afew questions regarding Bill.

One major 'hook' when attracting people to a religion is the promise of a heaven, somewhere after you die to live in pure happiness. Nobody would want to sacrifice an eternal happiness and thus many believe out of being scared. If a man claims to be a messenger of God or even Jesus himself surely he will get some believers as people will want to hold on to a good thing.. the promise of eternal life? The more you treat him the more he'd tell or possibly create to make his story believeable?

Didn't the original Jesus perform miracles.. spread the word as it where. Surely a new Jesus in this time of need (with such attrocities going on such as 9/11, London bombings, Madrid bombings, unsettled Middle East, resources running out etc.) would be able to help? I mean this man is supposidly a miracle worker and yet sitting on a park bench is all he's doing?

I also want to know the point surrounding unchristened people.. I mean I am a non-believer (ish), I have never been Christened.. does that mean God doesn't love me? Or that I will be going to hell because of it? That is if there is a hell with no Satan in it?? Im getting confused!!

I do not wish to discredit anything you have said and I hope and am glad you have settled at ATS and people have welcomed you with the respect that many have not.. I'm just curious about these points!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
could you ask bill:
what he thinks we can do to make the world a better place?
he spoke of jesus in egypt, was he there with john the baptist?
did jesus go anywhere else other than egypt, jerusalem etc ?
was the hindu Krishna anything to do with Christ?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Revelation 20:13,14
Kinda fits with my dream.
I will ask Bill again about this (Satan, a fallen angel, being saved) to make sure what I wrote down is correct.
If Jesus died for our sins, does anybody go to hell anymore? Is it possible that those that die go directly to judgment? Those that are judged low, are lower in heaven. Those judged high, are heavens leaders. Now there will be those who say, everyone in heaven is equal. But a look into the scriptures will disprove that. Can't find exact passage right now, but it's something about "the least in heaven"

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Rev 3:20

For those into numbers. Bill was born on 3-24-42. He is now 65. An Aries, the sign of the Ram. Mine birthdate is 12-19-65. I am 40. Don't know if there is anything there. 40 is the period of trial and tribulation in the bible. Hopefully my trials and tribulation is past. My birthday is 6 days before Christmas.

When I first met Bill, I asked him "How old are you?" He said "Over 50, but chronilogically 22" Never could get him to tell me what he meant by that. Could it be the 22nd dominoe? Something we are supposed to figure out, I suspect.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
All great questions. I will take all of them to him when I meet with Him on Monday. I can't wait, as I have my own questions. I can tell you that Bill had a car for a while, but someone stole it in L.A.. He keeps his backpack with him where ever he goes, even when we went to work. I asked him about it, and he said there is something so important in their, that he keeps it with him where ever he goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join