It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
jritzmann,

Out of curiousity, why did you decide to post these experiences on ATS?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you did, but the question needs to be asked.

Have you ever shared this online before now? Forgive me but there's always that little nagging skeptic in the back of my brain that gives pause to someone who opens up traumatizing experiences in such a way.

This ATS community, and the UFO community in general, has been through the wringer lately (with that debacle which shall remain nameless) and you'll have to excuse my heightened skepticism.

Perhaps this anonymous type communication is best for you?

I understand your feeling completely. I have talked about it publicly for years. Online, Group meetings of experiencers, and lectures I used to do sporatically. Really not anything so anonymous about it for me anymore.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

But, ya know what, whats here is FAR from the whole story, iand is disjointed...and there's info coming that is photographic, that I wont be showing publicly.

Maybe you'll have to buy the book for that.

I'll buy it and then hope the movie lives up to the literary version.
Buena Suerte!!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sounds like you won the "we're going to # with you hard" lotto. For the love of sanity that's some freaked out #. The added humor with the guitar is excellent. In fact, humor is the best medicine when dealing with things of this nature. I would prescribe heavy doses of laughter at the sheer scope compared to "normal" life. I do hope you add some of the other events you mention. But I completely understand if you don't. If not, maybe you could write it up and only give it out upon u2u request? Just a thought.

Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well Your story looks reallyu intriguing i wish to hear more of it, i am plug-in all the way
anyway i too have my own story maybe later i can tell it to everybody but first i would live to hear more of your experiences..

Greath Threath! Keep it going and going and going..

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I believe there are more people who have experienced similar to what you have written but do not talk about it because they may be seen as 'crazy'. The more people read about this the more some of these people who have had these experiences will tell it.

Oh btw, have you seen 'the mothman prophecies'? Something I remember in it was 'the more you look into and believe in it the more real it becomes'. Does that mirror what experiences you have had?

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Not to be too critiical but what is the point of your story. I do say story because it sounds like a sceen play for comments. Hopefully this is not the case. I try to keep an open mind about things. Such as SERPO.

You have given public addresses about your experiences, but you delete your first post on this forum. I really do not understand this. Permission from wife after publically speaking about your experiences. WTF.

If you do not mind could you address the following:

1. What truck stop were you at in Ohio. You have the matches. Possible names of people talked too.
2. Who keeps the baby seat after dropping off your first child off for baby sitting. Most people leave it with the sitters in case of emergencies. The car sit thing really bothers me for some reason.
3. Driving behind your parents from the beach. According to you, your parents were really strick. What was the purpose for you to follow and not be with them in their car. Dad suddenly speeds up? Have you talked to your dad about this?
4, You seem to have a lot of time at WORK to answer questions about your experience. You first stated that you were not interenst in a Q/A session from the beginning of your thread. You wanted to only share your experience because no one could change your mind set. You then change and want responses. Why?
5. Why so many chapters in this post? Why not write it all out and then post.
6. What is your reason for sharing this info here? There are so many FAKE STORIES posted here. You have first stated at the beginning that you do not understand the purpose of people making/creating false information concering the alien/UFO subject.
7. Why talk to wife about sharing here on this forum when you have PUBLICALLY spoke about your experience.
8. As most people reading this thread, what do you now understand about your ordeal..
9. Is it still happening?
10. So how do you feel or maybe understand about "after life when we die"? We will all die and will have all of our questions answered. I do and follow your outlook on life when it comes to religion and not needing a church to be close to GOD. Sorry guys, churches have been to politically and social as always about the real purpose of why you should love the lord.

As you can see I for one have many problems with your story. I really like it very much because of the drama. That is another reason why I have my doubts.

The doctors name, date, hospital attended, and perosonal records of medical treatment would good info for real reseachers to verify your story.

If this is legit, then you better wonder about the future.

Really do not know what you want from your post. Help? Insight? Shared experience? MONEY? ( good story, would make good short story or may even movie)

Good luck on your thread here. Agian I am not trying to be too critical. Like most people here on this forum, I just want the truth for all.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Truthforall]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
Not to be too critiical but what is the point of your story. I do say story because it sounds like a sceen play for comments. Hopefully this is not the case. I try to keep an open mind about things. Such as SERPO.

You have given public addresses about your experiences, but you delete your first post on this forum. I really do not understand this. Permission from wife after publically speaking about your experiences. WTF.

If you do not mind could you address the following:

1. What truck stop were you at in Ohio. You have the matches. Possible names of people talked too.
2. Who keeps the baby seat after dropping off your first child off for baby sitting. Most people leave it with the sitters in case of emergencies. The car sit thing really bothers me for some reason.
3. Driving behind your parents from the beach. According to you, your parents were really strick. What was the purpose for you to follow and not be with them in their car. Dad suddenly speeds up? Have you talked to your dad about this?
4, You seem to have a lot of time at WORK to answer questions about your experience. You first stated that you were not interenst in a Q/A session from the beginning of your thread. You wanted to only share your experience because no one could change your mind set. You then change and want responses. Why?
6. What is your reason for sharing this info here? There are so many FAKE STORIES posted here. You have first stated at the beginning that you do not understand the purpose of people making/creating false information concering the alien/UFO subject.
7. Why talk to wife about sharing here on this forum when you have PUBLICALLY spoke about your experience.
8. As most people reading this thread, what do you now understand about your ordeal..
10. So how do you feel or maybe understand about "after life when we die"? We will all die and will have all of our questions answered. I do and follow your outlook on life when it comes to religion and not needing a church to be close to GOD. Sorry guys, churches have been to politically and social as always about the real purpose of why you should love the lord.

As you can see I for one have many problems with your story. I really like it very much because of the drama. That is another reason why I have my doubts.

The doctors name, date, hospital attended, and perosonal records of medical treatment would good info for real reseachers to verify your story.

If this is legit, then you better wonder about the future.

Really do not know what you want from your post. Help? Insight? Shared experience? MONEY? ( good story, would make good short story or may even movie)

Good luck on your thread here. Agian I am not trying to be too critical. Like most people here on this forum, I just want the truth for all.

Dont dance the critical, be critical or dont. Dont try and succeed and then backpedal it. Be critical. Its ok.

In order:
---------------------------------------------------
I honestly dont know. Those matches are somewhere in the house, most likely buried in a closet or box somewhere. You do have to realize thats almost half my life ago. I also completely left UFO research and my experiences behind with prejudice. It wasnt something I ever thought about revisiting. There's plenty you dont know, like it nearly cost me my marriage. Thats not something I care to go into depth with you about, but I dont know how many tokens I kept from the crapfest it was.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I'm sorry it bothers you. My parents had a car seat, mine was harder to get out. We took the baby in and went back out and left. Thats it.

--------------------------------------------------------
The word is strict. Yes, they were. I drove my car for a little independance at the beach. It was new, and I was getting out...who doesnt go thru that. Are you driving age? I actually debated staying an extra day til monday...but was worried I'd end up lost. My Dad is notoriously hard to follow...even today. He's a lane switcher, and traffic is traffic. Dont know what to tell ya there.

---------------------------------------------------------
My work situation really isnt any of your business, nor does it bear upon what I've said. I've written mostly at night. During the day I wait for prints and check the board. You also misunderstand my statement about comments. I clarified that in the next day. Everyone "got it". And we went from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont think anyone would read a mile long post. But tough to get and address questions that way too. Thats all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
So, do you think I'm "faking"? Youre right, fake stories for any reason on this is counter-productive. Maybe you've missed the parts on this board where I've busted more fakes and been called a "debunker" more times then I can count. People were asking me why I was so adamant and critical about the UFO subject and the assertation of truth. I'm explaining why. If thats not good enough reason, then dont read what I've typed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe youre not married either. When you leave something behind that almost ruined your marriage, you often dont revisit. Get it?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Plenty. I'll get to it. The point is how I got there.

--------------------------------------------
No. I think I already said that. With so many U2Us maybe I didnt.

----------------------------------------------------------
In answer to the first sentence, I have no doubts as to it's reality. I did for a long time. There is a God, and I say that will all the conviction I have. I dont know what he is, but he is not an "alien" in my opinion.

As far as releasing Doctor reports and such, thats such a relatively small part of it all, I doubt I'll be releasing that out on the internet. I mean, c'mon. If I'd write a book, it'd be included just for documentary sake.

There seems to be a over amount of hostility in your post, and while I can appriciate genuine questions, and even doubts, I'm also not going to be questioned over my choice of carseat removal, my marital relationship and my work downtime. Thats a little ridiculous. I'm not looking for verification, or to offically verify it to anyone else. This is not anything I'm force feeding anyone, I'm talking about my life. Believe it, or dont, it really makes no difference to me either way. I lived with it long enough to know what I believe.

If I wanted money, believe me I could have made it. I lectured many times and never accepted a dime. I hosted online for years in Sightings on AOL and Parascope on AOL, for not a dime. Money is not the objective.

Alot of focus on "why" I'm talking. Because maybe someone can get some good out of it. For a reason you mentioned, because there's enough B.S. on here to feed an army. I thought maybe people would want to know that everyone's experience isnt the candy coated crap you see on TV, where the main focus is an anal probe and sex with "hybrids". Or that the loving space brothers from planet X are here to foretell our future and expand our minds.

This was my reality of the experience. Ok? Like I said, believe it or dont. Life IS drama. I'm trying to paint a picture to put the reader in my shoes. Thats the best way to convey experiences.

"As you can see I for one have many problems with your story."

As you can see, I cant help that. I have detailed every point as detailed as I can.

Your questions seem to indicate you have issue with things I have either already answered, are common elements in life like driving, my choice of carseat removal, and deleting my initial post of this thread (not my first post on ATS..not by a long shot) because my wife didnt want me to revisit a part of my life that almost destroyed our marriage.

I'm noting also in Lucid's thread, that he's also gotten quite alot of heat. I think thats a real shame, for someone to come here and lay it out like that, to be told his thread is "a complete joke". Thats wickedly cold...especially for someone to talk, of all things, about this.

I'm probably just incredibly tired, but I'm feeling this wasnt exactly the best idea to post here. I am incredibly sensitive about this subject because of the impact on my life and my family, if I were Lucid I'd have already blown my mind and left.

So, I'll call it a thread. I've relayed enough. I'm sorry, but this was hard enough to do as is, without this...I'll fully admit I cant deal with people who say "As you can see I for one have many problems with your story." along with the common nasty toned questions...after the way I've typed my head off this past week.

It's my problem, you have to expect this kinda response sometimes, I know that...I just cant handle it emotionally. I've never been able to.

I hope those who did read it got a little out of it. I'm sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
First of all I appreciate your response to my questions and comments. You are right that your personal bussiness (wife, child and work) is none of my bussiness or any others here. But sorry to say that you asked for skeptiism when posting to this forum as you can certainly tell from other threads. I had to ask certain questions to get certain responses.

I would like to comment to repsonse to my questiions and comments.

1. U2 me with the phone number on the matches if you like. No hurry. How did this truck stop experience cost your marriage? I suspect you were reveling the truth about this experinece with your wife and she thought you were crazy. My wife thinks I am crazy now for how I believe in this particular area of life. Some people have a higher understanding about things.

2. Car seat question - I got an honest response.

3. I live in the south so traffic is different. Just your dad's response when you got home from your ordeal. It appears from your information that it was planned out. I can not believe you have not asked your Dad about that night. He may some insight about it.

4. I got it. That is why I do not ask bullSh#t questions.

5. For me, a mile long post is good reading for me. Just ask the moderators here if yuo can. Obviously it is up to you to do to what you need to do.

6. It is hard to believe people on the internet. Looking people eye to eye like you have stated is the best way to determine their integrity. It appears you will get to rest of this question later. Possible elated that you" Got it off your chest" in front of very skeptical people who think beyound most in the world.

7. I believe you miss quoted yourself " Maybe youre not married either."
I myself is very married and do believe you are to with "Jill".
Son you have no ideal how old I am. Revisited subjects is something I try to avoid.

8. Do not let me or others sway you to 'get this out of your system'. My personal belief as to why you are posting this thread here after PUBLIC acknowlegement is that the people here can comprehend.

9. ok. good for you. Maybe why you can relate now to us now. Have you checked your son for similar childhood experiences. NONE OF MY BUSSINESS AS SATED PREVIOUSLY. J

10. No response to this question.

I just want to respond to your later comments to my post.

Their is no hostility here from me to you. I only wish the best for people. Sorry that my words came across that way. I can only say for a fact that I can not stand liers. I have no use for these people. I do not believe you are one of these people. Love the statement from the older gentlemen.

Let me just say that I can feel your willing to disclose personal information.

Q 11. Why post here when you know how hard things can be. I am pretty gently compared to most. Not much heat in my kitchen. Just always searching for truth.

Again I appreciate your time to answer my questions. Some feed back would be good. Getting thru your main story thread seems to be more benefical for you. You can always answer questions later.

Blessed thoughts to your wife, baby and family. U2 me anytime if I can help.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
jritzmann

I dont know whether you have previously answered this question in this post but have any of your family/relatives experienced a similar or same encounter with "them"?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

First of all I appreciate your response to my questions and comments. You are right that your personal bussiness (wife, child and work) is none of my bussiness or any others here. But sorry to say that you asked for skeptiism when posting to this forum as you can certainly tell from other threads. I had to ask certain questions to get certain responses.

I would like to comment to repsonse to my questiions and comments.

1. U2 me with the phone number on the matches if you like. No hurry. How did this truck stop experience cost your marriage? I suspect you were reveling the truth about this experinece with your wife and she thought you were crazy. My wife thinks I am crazy now for how I believe in this particular area of life. Some people have a higher understanding about things.

Youre not getting the entire...man...youre really screwing up what youre reading. I suspect youre not reading thoroughly at all. Either that or youre not retaining it.

First, I told you those matches are long lost, I have NO clue where they could be, maybe buried away somewhere I'll find them. You're not even realizing at the time that I didnt view this as anything other then very wierd, it wasnt attributed to aliens in my mind then. I knew it was something, but not what. I didnt even think about it til a researcher once asked me to write down every odd occurance in my life that I could remember. That came up...and it was pretty long forgotten.
The matchpack(s) were'nt like my holy grail. I didnt particularly get them for any reason other then to show them in case I got in huge trouble. Not to one day prove to you or anyone else that I experienced translocation associated with what I believe were alien experiences. Can ya get that it was wierd as hell, but not the focal point of my life? You move on, and forget it. Match packs from Ohio were'nt that important at that point to actually keep safe enough not to use or lose.

Plus, say I found them, and they had a number on them. Say I message you that number. So what? Ya gonna call em about some kid who came in lost from MD and think anyone there over 20 years ago is gonna remember it? I could easily look up a truck stop and give you that number...thats not proof dude, so face it, the proof of that experience is long since gone. I can be at ease knowing it's the truth, but it's not provable at all. It's not the only experience I had, nor is it definitive proof.

In hindsight I wish I'd gone to a Police station or something...anything. But I'm not thinking much past how I'm going to get the hell home.

2. Car seat question - I got an honest response.

Things like this, whether you mean it a certain way or not, really piss me off. Of course you got an honest response, I have no reason to be lying to anyone. To be honest, it's a pretty irrelevant question, with absolutely no bearing on anything. Again, reading the whole post would have helped you to know it was not a babysitter, but my parents.

3. I live in the south so traffic is different. Just your dad's response when you got home from your ordeal. It appears from your information that it was planned out. I can not believe you have not asked your Dad about that night. He may some insight about it.

How do you know I havent asked? His response was one of the main points in the thread, and I commented at length on it. It was HIGHLY untypical. But it matched the wierdness of the rest of the night. Did the beings see to it that I wouldnt get looked for by parents, or in trouble, or anything? I feel they did. Planned out? By "them" maybe. Not by me and certainly not by parents.

Do you know what my Mother said to me when I had my first sighting of the red ball? I rushed in to tell her about it, and she looked at me with a blank stare and said "maybe it was a weather balloon" What friggin kid knows what a weather balloon is. I dont even know she if she knew. I recognize that response as being "them" altering people's reactions and answers. It's part of the sardonic humor I know they exude...that I wouldnt "get" til years later.

My father is 70, and doesnt remember me getting that lost. He remembers me losing them, but not much more from an event 20+ years ago...I mean, he's 70. I dont expect it.

4. I got it. That is why I do not ask bullSh#t questions.

Well, yeah, ya do. You asked why the truckstop experience nearly cost me my marriage. Thats a question I think that is coming from someone just skimming and not reading. Youre attribution of facts is all twisted up.

5. For me, a mile long post is good reading for me. Just ask the moderators here if yuo can. Obviously it is up to you to do to what you need to do.

If this is one of youre "reasons" for having issues with my account of whats happened, I'm sorry, but thats not my issue, thats yours. Nothing wrong with personal preference in reading, but it's not a reason to believe or disbelieve anything.

6. It is hard to believe people on the internet. Looking people eye to eye like you have stated is the best way to determine their integrity. It appears you will get to rest of this question later. Possible elated that you" Got it off your chest" in front of very skeptical people who think beyound most in the world.

I have no idea what youre saying past the first sentence. Maybe someone can translate for me. I agree it's hard to believe people on the net alone. Like I said, believe whatever you want. I know whats happened to me all my life. I'm good with whatever you want to believe. Just dont come at me with a majority of nonsensical questions that are irrelevant to the actual account. I mean no offense, but it seems youre trying to play "UFO Cop", and youre not equipped.

7. I believe you miss quoted yourself " Maybe youre not married either."
I myself is very married and do believe you are to with "Jill".
Son you have no ideal how old I am. Revisited subjects is something I try to avoid.

I'm glad you "is very married", but you dont very much seem to understand the concept of not bringing up issues and events that endangered your marriage. Nor the car independance issue. If you were older, I'd think you would know full well the nature of growing up and marriage. Your questions dont bare that out to me. If you say in one sentance you dont "get it", then the next say you try and avoid revisiting such things, you just answered and asked your own question...so why ask me.
And, I'm not your "son".

8. Do not let me or others sway you to 'get this out of your system'. My personal belief as to why you are posting this thread here after PUBLIC acknowlegement is that the people here can comprehend.

*sigh.
I'm not "getting this out of my system", I'm sharing because it might actually help someone. Maybe someone out there is having the same thing. Maybe they'd benefit somehow from reading this. I've explained why I wrote this thread, completely and honestly...if you dont want to accept that as the reason, then so be it.
"My personal belief as to why you are posting this thread here after PUBLIC acknowlegement is that the people here can comprehend."

I dont understand whats being said here at all. Again, I need a translation. I'll take a guess. Youre saying me posting here after publicly speaking of this before is more then people here can understand? Well...I'm not speaking to the same group of people am I?

Right. I dont think thats what youre saying. That would be a sort of a nonsensical statement or question.

9. ok. good for you. Maybe why you can relate now to us now. Have you checked your son for similar childhood experiences. NONE OF MY BUSSINESS AS SATED PREVIOUSLY. J

"Maybe why you can relate now to us now." Relate? I been into this subject matter for years, nearly 20. Yeah I can relate. As for my son, I answered that already. Again, I dont think youre retaining or reading very well.

10. No response to this question.

I think you mean No response to my answer. I answered all your questions thoroughly.

I just want to respond to your later comments to my post.

Their is no hostility here from me to you. I only wish the best for people. Sorry that my words came across that way. I can only say for a fact that I can not stand liers. I have no use for these people. I do not believe you are one of these people. Love the statement from the older gentlemen.

Well, I again have to be honest and say there *is* hostility from me here. I am highly sensitive to what I call "knife" posts. Not questions like:

"Can you tell me why your wife would have issue with you bringing this up here?"

rather then:
"You have given public addresses about your experiences, but you delete your first post on this forum. I really do not understand this. Permission from wife after publically speaking about your experiences. WTF."

Or how about:
"Not to be too critiical but what is the point of your story. I do say story because it sounds like a sceen play for comments. Hopefully this is not the case. I try to keep an open mind about things. Such as SERPO."

These are what you come at me with. You wnna get in my head a little? Here's how I view this. I'm standing here telling some pretty sensitive things, and you stand up in the crowd with "Not to be too critiical but what is the point of your story. I do say story because it sounds like a sceen play for comments." with your hands on your hips like youre going to police me.

I understand completely skepticism. I expect it, and I'm no fool about that. There's a way to ask a question about something so obviously personal as this. How about asking them without the atagonistic attitude. Because thats what I felt it was.

Let me just say that I can feel your willing to disclose personal information.

If it warrants it, and I'm comfortable with it. To you, I'd say no.

Q 11. Why post here when you know how hard things can be. I am pretty gently compared to most. Not much heat in my kitchen. Just always searching for truth.

You wont get much truth coming at people the way you do. As I said I have problem with skeptical minds...what I have a problem with is cutting attitudes and remarks that imply to me right off the bat that I'm some sort of liar.

If you truly had ever experienced this crap you'd know lying about any part of it is a really bad, bad move. Forget repercussions of the public for indescrepancies in your account...I'm talking about what I fear "they" would do if you have an experience and lie or embellish it. I dont know what exactly would happen, and I dont intend to find out. I get the feeling it'd be bad.

Again I appreciate your time to answer my questions. Some feed back would be good. Getting thru your main story thread seems to be more benefical for you. You can always answer questions later.

Youre welcome. I sincerely apologize for my tone...and maybe I'm misreading your "feel", but you cannot deny the tone seems rather harsh. I will *always* come out swinging when I feel that. I am admittedly violitle when it comes to how I'm approached with skeptical questions.

The easily accomplished courtesy of asking with respect is all I need. I'm seriously the most open, nice guy you'd ever wanna meet.

Blessed thoughts to your wife, baby and family. U2 me anytime if I can help.

Thank you, I appriciate it. My troops withdrawn.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
jritzmann

I dont know whether you have previously answered this question in this post but have any of your family/relatives experienced a similar or same encounter with "them"?

MMmmm...not really. My Mom had remarked about seeing "mean eyes" at night, and being really scared. She's had a couple really deep spiritual experiences of seeing my Popa (her Dad) who died of Parkinson's disease many years ago. He and my Nana (her Mom) were the most wonderful people I have ever known. She said someone was standing over her while she was sleeping one early morning after Dad went to work.

It was her Dad.

He walked slowly away from the bed not looking at her, and down the hall of their house. She called to him, and he never responded nor stopped, nor looked back. I know it really freaked her out. I think she's mentioned to me about feelings of being watched before as well.

I really dont know what thats all about, but she's had some odd things. But she's a skeptical mind, yet open to ideas such as ghosts and the like. She's open about her feelings and no one could ask for a better Mom.

My Dad was actually born and grew up not 1 mile or so from where my wife and I saw the red lighted disc that night. If he ever saw anything, he never talked about it. I havent really felt like I could ask him. He's a real no nonsense kinda man, strong, honest to a fault and a great, great Dad...but hot tempered like me, and keeps his feelings largely to himself.

I told my Mom about experiences I'd had in my childhood and after, some she recalls me talking about and some not. Her reply about it all was just as you'd expect from a Mom...

"Well I dont what you saw, but I dont think anything came in here in the middle of the night and took you."

As if it reflects on her as a parent. It doesnt of course, but it's a typical response from a parent.

I can think of only one instance later in life...not sure how old I was but I was married, that they saw.

As Jill and I were driving down the street from our house one day, something hit me about Halloween. A dream I had about seeing "them" and running. It felt like it was Halloween. I didnt see pumpkins or costumed kids, but..ya know how Halloween just has that air about it? Halloween has a definite feeling to me. Thats what it felt like.

Well Halloween came, and it being such a fun holiday, we took my boy out for Trick or Treating. Jill saw me looking up outside as we were walking him around, and asked me if I felt like they were coming.

"Not at all." I said. "maybe it was just a dream after all."

We went back to Mom and Dad's afterwards. As we sat on the couch going thru and checking candy, I had an unsatiable desire for a cigarette. I smoked those days. But, I'd just had one a minute before we came in. It was unusual to need one again that soon.

"I should go out front and just take a couple drags" I thought.

I resisted going...because I didnt want to be outside alone, let alone what I'd dreampt about. I looked up at Jill.

"What." she said.
"Nothing." I replied.

We sat towards the back of the house, and could see down thru the living room, and part of the front windows.

In an instant, the entire front of the house was flooded with white light. I mean brighter then any car passing, or goof with a spotlighter in his car.
This was blinding. It reminded you of a huge flashcube gong off, lasted maybe a bit longer then a flash, but with that *snap* of dark to bright light and gone again.

"Whoa" Jill said.
My Dad jumped out of his recliner and went to the door. He said he didnt see anything.

I myself didnt move. I wasnt about to go look.

Jill looked at me and whispered "Good thing you werent out there".

Did I evade it? No idea. Was it even them? Again no idea. But I'd lived in that house a long time and never saw anything like a car or any other light that could do that.

I later told Jill about the sudden craving of a smoke, and the thought of going out front.

I dunno, the dream of Halloween and them, the sudden urgency, the thought of going out front, when I usually went in the backyard, then the wierd light.

Seemed too much to ascribe to coinsidence.
I have no brothers or sisters.

Dae

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
jritzmann

Hiya

Im finding your story amazing and fascinating and I enjoy your writing style, works great on a forum!

But Im wondering, now this is gonna sound a bit weird but your avatar... its trying to send me into a fit or something! Im finding it hard to read any text while its flashing there, gotta put my hand on the monitor until I can scroll down past it. Any chance you can tone down the flashy flashy?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae Any chance you can tone down the flashy flashy?

If you use Firefox, you can right click his Avatar and block it from showing.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
jritz,

great experiences and great reading so far. Please continue with your description of future events.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Jritz - Did your doctor ever give you a diagnosis when you went to see him the time the blood came from your belly button and he found the little needle marks? Did he have any explanation for you or find that this was extremely unusual? Sorry if you have already covered this.

It makes one wonder how often does the medical community observe things that they have no explanation for and then just dismisses them. Do you think that was the case with you?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Before anyone decides to jump on Jeff for this thread just know this:

It was requested that he post a thread on this subject, requested by myself and quite a few others. So he's actually doing a favor.

Also, if you can't see the vast difference between this and the many other (excuse my language) nutjob threads, then you're wasting your time.

If you could ever feel truth, then you can feel it here. In fact this is the only account I have read on ATS regarding this subject that I believe from front to back.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Bravo jbondo!!!

Despite my being very skeptical of 'nutjobs' (I know, that's not pc), this account...I totally buy.

NC

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I believe it.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Jritzmann: I also appreciate the candor in which you are relating these personal experiences. You have captured my attention with the "both feet on the ground" realism used in relating your experiences. This helps relate an authenticity that many accounts of this type lack and reminds me a bit of the Travis Walton account in that manner.

As an aside: I tend not to "believe" in too much of anything but I "think" about many things. I dont "believe" in UFO's, Aliens, Abductions, etc., but I do think that out of the thousands and thousands of accounts of abduction and UFO sightings that at the very minumum, some of them are potentially and most probably real encounters. Rule of common sense guides me to that conclusion. I have to say "potentially" re: the abductions at least because I've never personally experienced being abducted. Accounts like this though, really do help me center my thoughts on the subject. I have seen objects which I could not identify but I dont develop a belief system about them. So they remain unidentified in my mind, no more no less, as do many of the sighting of others.

Keep the 411 coming for as long as you can stand it. I am sure there are many at minimum who enjoy reading your account.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777
Jritz - Did your doctor ever give you a diagnosis when you went to see him the time the blood came from your belly button and he found the little needle marks? Did he have any explanation for you or find that this was extremely unusual? Sorry if you have already covered this.

It makes one wonder how often does the medical community observe things that they have no explanation for and then just dismisses them. Do you think that was the case with you?

I dunno. All I know is he said "needle mark" and I didnt have an answer for him. He'd asked if I stuck anything in there...to which I said no because I hadnt. He then went on to tell me that inside of your navel is a germ ridden place, and usually getting abrasions inside are a guarantee of infection. I was told to try and let water beat on it in the shower I guess to flush it out. I didnt think water could get in there.

So, thats all I know. I wasnt given any explaination for how it happened, or could have happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join