It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was AID's a Bioweapon created to exterminate the Black race? Nobel Prize winner thinks so.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
hehe...I guess I was being ambiguous. I kinda meant both actually.....an unintentional side effect, by man (if that's the case),

So then you do think it's a possible it was intentionally enginneered and has innocent victims as collaterral damage of being man-made then?

Why do bad things happen to good people? because in the loooooonnnnnggggg run....something good and positive always emerges out of it. Most of the time it's a "lesson".......

Though I never questioned why bad things happen to good people, (as I believe I have that answer for myself and it's pretty much in line with yours)I do see it's relevance in answering why wouldn't He create a plague that wouldn't cause such "collateral damage" if it is His doing etc.

"Collateral damage" is just a term that stands out to me , and since knowing it as a term for side effects of military action originally I just wanted to discuss your use of it here-thanks for doing so.

Anyway

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I saw a convincing report it was accidentally spread from chimps to humans by a belgian scientist in the Congo. He used chimp cells to create his vaccine and the locals were coerced to test it for him.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

But why create a disease that takes years to kill people, costs billions in healthcare worldwide, and which has had no effect on global population, which has risen considerably since AIDS first appeared?

To the Contrary, it's a very effective bioweapon, because it takes so long to kill, which allows a disease carrier to infect as many people as possible. On the long run it makes perfect sense, sure the population has risen, but if aids doesn't get cured within a reasonable timeframe... just ask: does the fraction of infected people compared to the world's population remain on the rise or not? if yes, what does that tell you?

There is only one limitation: newborns with the disease must not enter their fertile age, otherwise evolutionary adaption would become likely.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by think2much
I never questioned why bad things happen to good people,

I never used to. But in the past few years I have started to
more and more.

why wouldn't He create a plague that wouldn't
cause such "collateral damage" if it is His doing etc.

God allowed the Tsunami to mass kill tens of thousands of innocent
children in a terrifying and painful way while it destroyed tens of
thousands of adults. If God allowed the HIV virus to create itself
I don't see Him being too concerned about children in the 'collateral
damage' of wiping out the adults who engage in risky behaviors.

Yeah, yeah, I know .. He cares about everyone .. but sometimes
lately I wonder about that. But I guess that's fodder for a
different thread, eh??

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

BTW, they announced yesterday a possible cure of sorts for HIV. Could be promising...
www.chron.com...

that's great news.

in that article was the following quote "given to people at highest risk of HIV — from gay men in American cities to women in Africa who catch the virus from their partners."

so much for this being manufactued to wipe out the black population.

I again call for a rescinding of that man's nobel prize.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
IF only I had a nickel for everytime a Nobel Prize laurete said something...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
question: who would be safe?
very few...

a study done recently said that a group of 100 american "White men" actually were almost 50% other than white, on average...
that means that even white, aint white

Black men in the study were 48% other... so they weren't so black either...

now country of origin says alot, so in Africa proper, there might have been a virus released that would kill the population...
going further down the Rabbit hole...(follow along)

Now if a "non black" American group/government/agency released this virus for this purpose, then the jokes on them... they are also succeptable... unless they can assure themselves that there never was a "rolling stone" in there ancestry... (as in "papa was a rolling stone")
it would be a bold and erroneous statement to make...

no such thing as race any longer

[edit on 29-3-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't say EXTERMINATE...more like reduce/control.

Look up Boyd Graves, he has done a lot of research on this and concludes that it is a race-specific bioweapon. He found a flow chart that supposedly proves this; I'll try to dig it up. He even has a lawsuit against the US govt for creating the virus, and I believe it is still in progress.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Oh please!

1 - Post some credible links that show that people with views that
lean to the right want to drop the world population to 500 million.

2 - Post some credible links to show that it's ONLY those on the right
that think that.

3 - The population of America alone is 300 million. The entire world
economy would collapse with only 500 million people in it. The medicines
we enjoy that come from other parts of the world would be gone.

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of the UN population control agenda, FlyersFan. I'm also not surprised that you are unaware that people like Ted Turner openly call for worldwide population reduction. Funny, I think he has like 5 kids...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I believe that is is entirely possible that HIV was bio-engineered. I'm not 100 % sure on this,but isnt ebola and HIV the only known viruses that people dont have ANY kind of natural immunity to? And if the gov't wanted to research the effects of the disease,what better place than africa? The continent is huge,more than the majority of ppl are black,and poor. It makes total sense to me. Let's not forget that the gov't tested lsd on its own white solidiers during ww2,and infected members of the tuskeegee airmen with syphillis. I've come to the point where i don't put anything past the gov't these days.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
FlyersFan,
I totally agree with you.
I personally know of white children and their white Mother's dying of this horrible disease.
This woman is sooooooooo wrong!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
For clarification... I truly do beleive that groups such as the Straussians (many of USA's administration) do want a worldwide population reduction... and would be willing to do much to accomplish it...

IMO making a false armageddon, so that all the religious of the world go away... like maybe instigating a holy war, that they can then sell arms to both sides of the conflict in seems much more logical...
and haven't we all been waiting for the
"the war to end all wars"

I dont think that a biodiversive virus is a safe way, or a smart way to do population control...
Very logical that they would have thought of it, but i doubt for very long.
it is just too undependable... and too wild...
as we can see, no one is safe, even from an ethno specific weapon...

and "white" people obviously get this also, so who planned this...
Ahhh, perhaps this lady would blame the jews (nope, too much dna closeness)
or maybe the Chinese, 10,000 years of trading surely diluted that gene pool, dont ya think?

the only groups that are still "genetically pure" enough to not fear a reversal of an ethno weapon, still live in huts, and don't use clothing...
i doubt they are tooling with genetics...

Now, granted, I am not a scientist... but the people who supposidly did this were, and i am sure they thought of ramifications of mutations (of which AIDS has many)
and there is SOME immunity...
no good reason for it... just some people exposed, dont ever contract it...
docs still dont know why...

[edit on 29-3-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

To the Contrary, it's a very effective bioweapon, because it takes so long to kill, which allows a disease carrier to infect as many people as possible. On the long run it makes perfect sense, sure the population has risen, but if aids doesn't get cured within a reasonable timeframe... just ask: does the fraction of infected people compared to the world's population remain on the rise or not? if yes, what does that tell you?

You know that is a great point
AIDs is the ultimate slow kill, it takes someone years to develop full blown AID's before they finally die. That means one of two things. Either the infected person becomes celibate, which ultimately curbs any reproduction. OR the other case being that he or she goes out and continues to have sex with everybody they can, which is probably common in African villages, and end up infecting not only that person, but their spouse or anyone that they would have sex with. You then end up with a complete society of infected people who will not be able to reproduce. Either they abstain and pass on or they continue to create a doomed HIV infected baby. Either way the population will dwindle away.

On a side note -

What has baffled me for years now, if contracting AIDs is fatal, why is Magic Johnson alive and healthy and doing tv shows? Do you think that maybe there really is a cure, but it only exists to those that are wealthy enough to pay the big bucks to get it? Sorry Africans, but you got no $$.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by think2much
I never questioned why bad things happen to good people,

I never used to. But in the past few years I have started to
more and more.

why wouldn't He create a plague that wouldn't
cause such "collateral damage" if it is His doing etc.

God allowed the Tsunami to mass kill tens of thousands of innocent
children in a terrifying and painful way while it destroyed tens of
thousands of adults. If God allowed the HIV virus to create itself
I don't see Him being too concerned about children in the 'collateral
damage' of wiping out the adults who engage in risky behaviors.

Yeah, yeah, I know .. He cares about everyone .. but sometimes
lately I wonder about that. But I guess that's fodder for a
different thread, eh??

Well for those of you that do believe that God allows this stuff to happen; I guess it could partially make sense. God's in all religions have nearly always been jealous Gods, they don't want to lose your attention, or your faith to modernized opinions, and concerns. These could be sort of symbols that he is sending to you to show you that you still need him, in the midst of all the bad stuff that is happening.

Back to the topic, I think it is also very possible that it was created as a Bioweapon. If you think about it, it would be perfect for racist scientists, or governments looking to lower numbers of certain people. Certainly, they might of not been able to only have it effect a single race, and instead, dropped it in the region with one of the higehst concentrations of black people in the world. Makes sense to me. A worthy theory, and one that's been around for awhile.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I am actually very surprised no one has screamed out

GENOCIDE

Whoever built this virus, created it to make the world a better place. This person had the will to kill that one child to save the world. He tried to make the world a better place by removing those with weaknesses. AIDS just targets a group withing that weakness. eg. drugs and sex.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
as is Dr. Frances Welsing "The Isis Papers"

and Dr. Boyd Graves... www.boydgraves.com...

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 30/3/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
OMFG this is all for real!!!

Genocide indeed it is. Perhaps this was made to lower the global Earth population, along the idea of depopulation promoted by Kissinger et al in the '70s, but the question is: if a White scientist or government agent with racist values would have the choice between infecting people in Europe and America, and people in Africa, what would he choose first, hey? Africa is always presented as being one of the main basin for overpopulation, and yet there's no "anooying" government policies such as in China and India, so Africa was an easy job for them.

This is horrible. Makes you think that the Nazis may have not been defeated after all... and that they are our elite!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I again call for a rescinding of that man's nobel prize.

Seconded! Though Wangari Maathai is a woman, not a man. And that's an important point: it's one of the reasons she was given the Nobel Peace Prize. The Nobel Committee is no more immune to fashions like political correctness than the rest of society. The reason Maathai got the nod in 2004 is because she is

1/ African,
2/ a woman,
3/ an environmental activist.

Given that CV, how could the Nobel Prize Committee refuse her, especially in a slack year? Note that she won a Peace prize for her environmental activism, not a prize for biology or anything scientific. She is no more qualified to make a statement about the provenance of HIV than any of us is.

If HIV was invented to kill blacks, how come it kills everybody else, too? And if it was engineered, why was it engineered to mutate so rapidly and radically as to make it almost impossibly drug- and vaccination-resistant? That's really asking for trouble.

It makes more sense to suggest that HIV was invented by alien estate agents as a pesticide. Anyone want to take that up as a possibility instead?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The first documented case of HIV is from a blood sample taken in the Congo in 1959.

Watson and Crick only published the structure of DNA in 1953.

So if wicked scientists developed HIV to kill black people, they must have done it between 1953 and 1959.

Does that seem likely to you?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As for immunity to the Hiv, it does exist.

STRANGELY enough, the only population who are appreciably immune are those of EUROPEAN descent! In some European countries, HIV immunity gets as high as 15%! I say this is more evidence of a bioweapon.

I think they hadn't perfected the race specificitity of HIV when they made it. Of course, they want a GLOBAL reduction in population, so they won't mind if non-black people die from the disease as well. And if you still don't believe in race-specific bioweapons, then please tell me why Israel (and undoubtedly other countries) are researching them.

Supposedly, the cover under which the Hiv was created was called a Special Cancer Virus Program conducted in 1971. And, if you look at other diseases like SARS, you see some strange circumstances in the appearance of them. SARS first came out of a lab, come on...

When you have govts that dig up the Spanish flu virus from 1918 out of a dead frozen guy to "research" the flu, create strains of mousepox that can annihilate other mammals if properly tailored, and have been CAUGHT medically experimenting on people in the past, you can't put anything past them.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
people being immune to AIDS. It only considered a functional immunity. The person can still have the virus in their bodies and will be making the virus in small quantities that do not show up on a test. It is unlikely that they can spread the disease. The only known group that has this characteristic is in northwestern Europeans. The percentage was quoted as being a high of app. 12.7%. This percentage drops rapidly going north to south and west to east. Germany and Spain do not have any resistance and Frances is app. 2%. It is believed that the reason any population has as high a percentage is due to the Black plague that hit europe 700 years ago. Although, the Black plague is believed to be due to a bacteria and HIV is a virus, they use the same pathway to infect the helper T cells. It is due to a faulty coreceptor on the helper T cell that these people have a functional immunity. It is believed that other cells in the immune system still can get infected but the creation of the virus in these cells go via a latent system of reproduction compared to the lytic nature of the virus production in the helper T cell. This is the reason that the virus will not acquire a high enough concentration in the bloodstream to be detected by HIV tests. The only reason that the virus has not been successfully treated is that it is a very sloppy replicator. There was one man that had been infected once and had five different strains within his body by the time he died. This makes it very hard to identify surface proteins on the virus that can be targeted to direct medicines to kill the virus. Also, the virus is highly related to a simian virus that infects monkeys. Because the monkey has been the host for so long the virus in the monkey is less lethal than in the HIV virus in humans. We will find a way to slow this disease, the problem is in the lack of knowledge and drug availablity within the African community. If you want to pick a disease that would be an ideal bioweapon I would go for the cause of the human version of Mad Cow Disease; the prion. Prions are heat stable and acid stable, they cause the normal protein to fold in a similar fashion to the diseased protein. This new conformation for the protein is extremely stable. The immune system can not destroy the infected protein. The prion can also jump the species barrier easily. It is sheep, deer, cows and humans. I would not be surprised to see it affect other animals in the near future. There are concerns that it can be found in the urine of infected animals. Thus the prion would be a much better canidate for global population reduction. There is a way to avoid the disease -- eat only veggies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join