It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was AID's a Bioweapon created to exterminate the Black race? Nobel Prize winner thinks so.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

Originally posted by Essan

But why create a disease that takes years to kill people, costs billions in healthcare worldwide, and which has had no effect on global population, which has risen considerably since AIDS first appeared?

To the Contrary, it's a very effective bioweapon, because it takes so long to kill, which allows a disease carrier to infect as many people as possible. On the long run it makes perfect sense, sure the population has risen, but if aids doesn't get cured within a reasonable timeframe... just ask: does the fraction of infected people compared to the world's population remain on the rise or not? if yes, what does that tell you?

Given that current estimations put the world population up nearly 50% in the next 50 years, that means that just to get back to 1980 levels over 3,000,000,000 extra people will have to die from AIDS.....

Of course, if the aim were to reduce the world's population, it would make far more sense to target Indian and China, instead of relatively lower populations in Africa.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
In the past 25 years, since AIDS became prevalent, the global population has virtually doubled from 4.5 to 6.5 billion.

btw I take it everyone does realise the difference between HIV+ and AIDS? Magic Johnson, whom someone mentioned earlier, has been diagnosed as being HIV+. He does not yet have AIDS. Many people - black, white or green can live for decades being HIV+ without developing AIDS and thus continuing to live a relatively normal life. The period between infection and the development of AIDS varies from person to person.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
God allowed the Tsunami to mass kill tens of thousands of innocent
children in a terrifying and painful way while it destroyed tens of
thousands of adults. If God allowed the HIV virus to create itself
I don't see Him being too concerned about children in the 'collateral
damage' of wiping out the adults who engage in risky behaviors.

Yeah, yeah, I know .. He cares about everyone .. but sometimes
lately I wonder about that. But I guess that's fodder for a
different thread, eh??

Well, I think there is a big difference between what God allows to happen and what he CAUSES to happen. "Collateral damage" is something that is a direct effect of purposeful action, like military action. So if God ALLOWS something, the innocents are not really "collateral damage" they are just innocents.

However if God directly caused some action, or say AIDS or some other disease etc for a specific purpose-then innocents lost would be collateral you know? I just don't think He operates that way where He causes innocents to be lost.

But I could be wrong...population control of all sorts could be His design, you know...'out with the old in with the new'...not speaking age wise just saying...'out with the born, in with the unborn ' lets give all these souls bodies as per the plan so we can finish what we started here on Earth and get it done and over with!

Really, though, I think he ALLOWS some things to happen and thus some innocents are effected (bad things happenieng to good people) HOWEVER I believe if he is going to CAUSE something to happen he'd have more control over who and how it effects people, so I don't really think AIDS is something he caused...but maybe he allowed it and even inspired those who developed it to develope it...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It should also be noted that you don't die from AIDS. You die from complications as a result of AIDS.

I have a bunh of clients who are HIV+ and they are, for the most part, fine. They get sick form time to time, they don't always feel so hot but the meds that are out there are rather effective at allowing them to lead somewhat normal lives.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Download 'Special Virus Program' Flowchart for free

Boyd Graves seems very convinced of the reality of the US Special Virus Program. His arguments certainly seem convincing to me

Last time I checked out his site, www.boydgraves.com... you could download the flowchart he speaks of (the 'smoking gun') for a small fee

Have at it here ATS users:

www.boydgraves.com...

But I don't know how to get it to print over several pages. Perhaps someone experienced in .tif files could post some advice?

[edit on 30/3/2006 by alienanderson]

[edit on 30/3/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
I'm not surprised you haven't heard of the UN population control agenda, FlyersFan. I'm also not surprised that you are unaware that people like Ted Turner openly call for worldwide population reduction

The poster said NEOCONS want the population to be reduced to 500
million. NEOCONS. The UN population folks are not neocons. Neither
is Ted Turner. He's more like a high priest for the radical left.

Those two entities you mention are 'left of left'.

I'm still waiting to see some credible links that back up what the poster
said - that NEOCONS (radical right wing America) want to reduce the
world population to 500 million.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
The Nobel Committee is no more immune to fashions like political correctness than the rest of society.

Yep. That murdering terrorist Arafat got one.
All he did was
murder, rape young boys, and steal millions (billions?) from the
aid that was supposed to go to the Palestinians.

Jimmy Carter got one. Not during the years that he was actually
active in helping people in a major way (THAT is when he deserved it)
... but during the year that the left wing Nobel Committee hated
G.W. so much that they decided to reward Carters anti-Bush
statements with a Nobel prize.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There is no "black race". We are all human, and I am not a "white race"

Lol, I am thinking about this theory though

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The one thing I really don't understand about the virus is that it is so brutal. How could something so brutal just pop up like that. You would think it would have evolved from something. Then again we have this horrible bird flu going around. Even with that point being made though it seems to intelligent and crafty to be natural. I am not a scientist though so I don't totally know how those things work.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This is stupid and is another example of the race card..... This is like the woman who slugged a cop and later claimed she was black so was targeted, nevermind that she had no ID and was asked several times to stop.

This is a means to get ignorant people sypathetic to helping the AIDS problem, and since it is so huge in africa, any advancements in research would greatly aid them.............of course a billion rubbers migt help too

I am definately not against trying to find a cure for this disease, but africans need to realease scientists in the developed world arent going to drop everything and attack this problem soley because they whine about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Did anyone see that AIDS flowchart that "proves" the origin of AIDS/HIV in a US lab?

I didn't either, because you have to pay for it!

People trying to make money off conspiracy... worse than making money stealing from corpses...

True "WORLD CHANGING" info should be free, or at least tolerated to be distributed before asking for money...

If i had proof, I would give it to ya, with a request for a donation if it was worth it at most...

If i had a cure for cancer, same thing

proof of aliens, same thing...

anytime someone wants to make money UPFRONT on "revelation" type info, I put my boots on... cause it could get deep...

info that will change the world, should be allowed to, and anyone who holds it hostage, is a terrorist to humanity...
this "Dr" and his flow chart, isn't a terrorist, but a scam artist.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Aids being a bio-weapon to exterminate the black race, or all of humanity is a ways in the eather. Whats next, someone bringing up theorys of sentient 4th dimension reptilian beings that manipulate the history, ploting to take controle/allready in controle of the planet.

It would be awsome if I could get a nobel prize for that.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is a rediculous urban myth that has been around for a long time. Here are some reasons why its wrong.
1. At the time that HIV first entered the human population(1930, +/- 15 years), nobody on earth was capable of creating a virus. The first known case of HIV infection was in 1959, but the virus was likely infecting humans for decades before that.
2. Would there really be a reason to create HIV in the first place? Between corrupt governments, poor sanitation, lack of education and inter-tribal genocide, Africans already do a pretty good job of killing themselves. Plus, if we wanted them dead, we wouldnt create a slow acting, indiscriminate virus. We would just napalm and poison gas every city, town and village on the continent. How would killing all of Africa/blacks benefit the US anyway?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Maybe it was spread unknowingly, I for one don't believ in the green monkey theory that was utter rubbish. oh yea, and people we live in a world where. diseases can be created, literally overnight. Question:If you can recall the documentaries, where we saw WHO volunteers, lining up to inject scores of villagesrs inAfrica, with the same Damn needle? Think?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Maybe it was spread unknowingly, I for one don't believ in the green monkey theory that was utter rubbish. oh yea, and people we live in a world where. diseases can be created, literally overnight. Question:If you can recall the documentaries, where we saw WHO volunteers, lining up to inject scores of villagesrs inAfrica, with the same Damn needle? Think?

That is a legitimate point Crusader. Was HIV created in some lab? Absolutely not. The technology simply wasnt there. Was it intentionally or unintentionally spread? Its very likely, and is a legitimate topic for discussion

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Georgia Guidestones clearly state the judeo-Globalist goal of 500 million worldwide (google it yourself)....... think zionist Kissinger when pandemics and viral exterminators of undesirables is discussed...... the Talmud of the orthodox jew illustrates a rabid hate of us goyim cattle, White remnants of the Old Roman Order (think revenge for well deserved diaspora)...... imagine the fate they plan for feral black and brown disease vectors!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is just one of those conspiracies that will never die, but continue on, forever, with a new group of people thrown in every few years. So now it's the blacks.

I can remember when AIDS was first used as a term and the Haitians were screaming they had been singled out.

This part is real simple, scientists had/have the technology in the early 80's to design a new disease, that would attack and ultimately kill off the black race. Why a new disease, just make Sickle Cell Anemia more deadly? Why not even tie AIDS into Sickle Cell and it would be race specific.

This is an old play with a new cast of characters....

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to bump this thread in light of the recent thread started in regards to black people and AIDs'

Im not saying it is true one way or the other that the government had a hand in creating and infecting the black population with HIV or AIDS, but this nobel award winning doctor seems to think so.

Judge for yourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join