It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slain because he refused to call his mother's lesbian lover `Daddy'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Four-year-old Jandre Botha disobeyed an order to call his mother's lesbian lover "Daddy''.

So the lover, Engeline de Nysschen (33), viciously assaulted Jandre while demanding that he must call her "Daddy".

Jandre died from his injuries, which trauma expert Professor Mohammed Dada said were similar to those of a person who had fallen from a double-storey building.

Yesterday Vereeniging Regional Court magistrate Rita Willemse found De Nysschen and the mother, Hanelie Botha (31) - who did nothing to protect her child - guilty of murder.

Jandre's father, Jan Botha, sat in court holding the hands of his fiancée, Yolanda Deysel, and listened attentively to Willemse, who, in her judgment, accepted evidence that among the reasons that led to Jandre's brutal ordeal was his refusal to call De Nysschen "Daddy".

www.thestar.co.za...

I post this to show the harm "gay marriage" is doing to society. This entire story is simply insane. Media always covers "men" beating thier wives and all things evil about "men", how about this story?

Please someone explain this?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with "gay marriage". This has all to do with crazy people out there. How many straight couples kill there kids each year from beating them? Don't blame this on any "gay marriage".

I didn't read the article but the names don't sound like they are in "this" (the USA or Western) society anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
I post this to show the harm "gay marriage" is doing to society. This entire story is simply insane. Media always covers "men" beating thier wives and all things evil about "men", how about this story?

By your logic that would mean all marriages are harmful to society. Is this crime somehow 'less condonable' than if it were commited by a hetero woman or man? Happens all the time in other demographics.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by riley]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The key issue here is a 4 year old child being beaten to death for not calling a "Woman" [Daddy]......................That is what makes this story insane.

If the issue of "hate" crimes is based on the "intent" of the criminal while committing an act (murder, etc) then this story is valid..........this is a "hate" crime.........

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Yes, it happens all the time .

Why should this be defined as different or bizarre?

Live and let live.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
LMAO... A hate crime? Come on now, a deranged woman kills a child regardless the reason is deranged.

There was not hate, she didn't kill the child because She "hated" the child. She may have even "loved" the child. She killed the child because she has emotional issues with getting respect.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What do you expect when you decide to let moraless homosexuals take care of a child... I feel almost as bad for this child as i do for the living children forced to have gay parents.
When will the gays ever stop demanding everything for them? They say the church should CHANGE and accept them, why should the church change its beliefs? They demand children when in reality their is no way they could have children.
Any gay want to care to reply to my question about churches? Why the hell do you think you have the right to tell millions of people to go against their religion just so you can join it? If you want to be a christian you cant be GAY it goes against the book...

Its too late to do anything about it in this day and age tho, we just have to wait until their disgusting soals are burning in fire of hell.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

By your logic that would mean all marriages are harmful to society. Is this crime somehow 'less condonable' than if it were commited by a hetero woman or man? Happens all the time in other demographics.

A hetro man wouldnt demand his child to call him mother... Where is your logic?

Anyway there is no such thing as a gay marriage... The whole thing is a joke just like the gays themselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Can we try to keep a lid on the hate-tinged speech in this thread, pls.

Cheers.

[edit on 2006-3-27 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This ;thread was generated to cause trouble.

We're too smart for that.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The key issue here is a 4 year old child being beaten to death for not calling a "Woman" [Daddy]......................That is what makes this story insane.

Opposed to mothers shaking their babies to death because they're crying? I knew someone who got beaten into intensive care when they were six because they ate all the celery for their own birthday party. Thats insane.. I don't see how sexual orientation makes a difference.. the woman could have been 'the mummy' and still have found a petty reason to murder the kid like refusing to eat dinner or something.

If the issue of "hate" crimes is based on the "intent" of the criminal while committing an act (murder, etc) then this story is valid..........this is a "hate" crime.........

A hate crime is when someone kills etc with the only motive being they don't like their race, sex, orientation etc. This one is child abuse.. NOT a hate crime. Nice spin though.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This ;thread was generated to cause trouble.

We're too smart for that.

Funny that... Somebody attacks a homosexual and their either closet homos or "ignorant". It doesnt matter that its a fact most pedophiles and rapist have homosexual tendencies.

Maybe if the gay community wasnt constantly demanding everyone else change their ways of life and beliefs just to make the gays feel happier, then so many people wouldnt despise them?

I cant see the logic in them wanting to be a part of a religion which states they are committing sin, they want to change our religions is the reason.

MOD EDIT: **Edited out threats of violence and hate speech**

[edit on 2006-3-27 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

A hate crime is when someone kills etc with the only motive being they don't like their race, sex, orientation etc. This one is child abuse.. NOT a hate crime. Nice spin though.

So you think its less of a crime because it wasnt carried out for sexual motives? This was a hate crime commited by a homosexual on a poor innocent child just because he refused to call a woman daddy.... I think its you riley trying to put spin on this to defend the homosexuals.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
A hetro man wouldnt demand his child to call him mother... Where is your logic?

So it's not the violence you have a problem with.. it's the calling a woman 'daddy' part?

So you think its less of a crime because it wasnt carried out for sexual motives?

Er.. look the word up please. A hate crime is when someone attacks someone because of their crede. This kid was attacked for saying the wrong thing.

I think its you riley trying to put spin on this to defend the homosexuals.

Wow. I was under the impression that one messed up woman killed this kid.. I didn't know all homosexuals were in on it. Shouldn't you be angry at all child abusers and not just the gay ones?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Wow. I was under the impression that one messed up woman killed this kid.. I didn't know all homosexuals were in on it. Shouldn't you be angry at all child abusers and not just the gay ones?

Most child abusers are gay. The woman killed the child because she was unhappy with his views of the gay marriage. That is a hate crime, the boy didnt understand or refused to call a woman his father so was killed for it.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Open your minds....

If you dont like the homosexual way of life, move on with yours.

Look on the bright side, how many children have anybody around they can call Daddy in this day and age? Not many. Some dont know who daddy is.

This thread wasnt posted to tackle the issue of the crime. This was posted to inflame the issue of the child calling a woman "Daddy"

Get over it. I am heterosexual and have no problem with gays. The vast majority of them know how to live better than "we" do.

Should anyone kill a child because of refusal to acknowledge someone as being "daddy"? NO. Its a crime, and crimes happen within the hetero population every day.

Gays are human beings with feelings.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Most child abusers are gay.

You can not keep saying things that are false, please find something to back it up or quit.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The woman killed the child because she was unhappy with his views of the gay marriage.

Wow. Thats one very politically involved four year old.

I'm finding it very difficult understanding why you are so morally offended by this. You have claimed you are disgusted with violence.. yet advocate murdering homosexuals [and then start condemning hate crimes- obviously you haven't got a clue what they are] and are clearly more offended by parental defintions.

It is the CHILD ABUSE I have a problem with.. this is a real social issue that urgently needs to be addressed. There are kids being murdered and abused every day for the most trivial of 'reasons'.. why is this reason more important than a kid not eating his/her carrots? Why does this kid matter more than the others?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I dont know why people are so worried about this when their own personal skeletons remain in their closets.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont know why people are so worried about this when their own personal skeletons remain in their closets.

Aha... I was waiting for the homophobe attack to be used... It just goes to show you homosexuals have nothing solid to debate with, so resort to calling people insults. Its even funnier you try to insult others by calling them gay, at least that shows we both agree gays are lower people then the average none gay.

Try harder to explain to me that most pedophiles are homosexuals, or is this just a lie made up by goverment agencies the world over?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join