It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slain because he refused to call his mother's lesbian lover `Daddy'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This thread should be renamed
"I like using the Bible as a weapon, because that's the only use I have for it. Beating others I don't understand over the head."
or
"Because I'm uneducated, homosexuals scare the pants off me."
or
"I have homosexual desires that I can't deal with, therefore I hate gay people."

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh my, I had to take a looong look at Skippy before replying to this.

Originally posted by HiddenReality
Your sick and tired of people like me uh? Well im sick and tired of moraless gays always playing the victim, thinking they deserve special treatment because they choose to be sick, im fed up of seeing gays at churches whining when god clearly says homosexuals are evil animals.

So please if your gay show us all a bit of respect and leave the dam bible quotes alone, just you typing them sickens me.

My emphasis.

Mate, look at your own words. Who would say things like that? Jesus or Satan?

Thanks for reminding me why IMHO religion does more harm than good.

PS: Gays dont "think they deserve special treatment". They just ask to be treated equally with everyone else.

PPS: How on earth do you expect to get "a bit of respect" from gay people, hating them as much as you clearly do?

Good luck in life. Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
If you want to be a Christian you can't play football it goes against the book.

Can you enlighten us on how playing football is anti-Christian? Since football was not around at the time the Holy Bible was compiled, how is it that Christians can't play football?

Besides, eating shellfish isn't anti-Christian. Christ said that we should give blessing wo what we consume in His name and it shall be blessed and good for eating.

Besides, murder of a child is just that,MURDER OF A CHILD. It doesn't matter if the person is straight, gay or bi. They killed a innocent child. Plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This ;thread was generated to cause trouble.

We're too smart for that.

Funny that... Somebody attacks a homosexual and their either closet homos or "ignorant". It doesnt matter that its a fact most pedophiles and rapist have homosexual tendencies.

Maybe if the gay community wasnt constantly demanding everyone else change their ways of life and beliefs just to make the gays feel happier, then so many people wouldnt despise them?

I cant see the logic in them wanting to be a part of a religion which states they are committing sin, they want to change our religions is the reason.

MOD EDIT: **Edited out threats of violence and hate speech**

[edit on 2006-3-27 by wecomeinpeace]

Everything you said here is the truth as it is playing out right now before our eyes. We have been brainwashed by the system to accept everyone and that often means people that are trying to change us or even possibly destroy us too.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Football is played on Sunday, the Sabbath Day, aren't supposed to do squat on Sabbath, therefor Football is a sin.

Also, OT says Shellfish bad, saying Jesus said it was ok is wrong, as the guy was using the OT to prove how stupid HR looks to pick and choose what to follow in the OT.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am gay. I did not choose to be gay, but none the less I am. I am a Christian. I am person who respects others. I would never harm a child. I do not wish to have everything my own way, I just want respect.

Can't understand why some straight people hate us? Are we supposed to just lay down and die? What did I ever do to you to make you hate me? I just want to live my life & be the best person I can. Maybe leave this earth a better place. Oh, and by the way God loves me too.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ok, I'll respond to the origonal subjext of this thread first.

It is s/bad that the woman killed the child.
The woman obviously has some sort of psychological problem, just because she's ga lesbian, it does'nt mean she's more prone to do that, in fact of the lesbian people I know, they tend to be more protective, caring and loving of children than the average straight woman.
Now I'm not saying straight woman can't raise kid's good, because they can, I'm just saying lesbian women have a tendencie to act more motherly and protective towards children in general.

Now, even though I know I should'nt even respond to the posts made earlier, well I'm pissed beyond reason right now, and this will help my anger subside.

This is the only thing that this person has said that most people assume.
However, it is possible with the current technology of today to allow same sex couples to have children that our biologically theres.

However, given todays crude form of the technology required for this (cloning technology), it is not a smart or advisable thing to do, but in a few decades or even as far as a century from now, the technology will be safe enough for this kind of thing to be possible.

Its too late to do anything about it in this day and age tho, we just have to wait until their disgusting soals are burning in fire of hell.

I honestly can't believe anyone who claims to be a Christian would say that, you do realise Christ told people not to hate, but love thy neighbor no matter what.

that its a fact most pedophiles and rapist have homosexual tendencies.

Most child abusers are gay.

No, that is totally untrue.

The majority of rapist's are men who rape women
(I have a family member in prison, so I know because I asked him something similiar once.).

And most child abusers are straight.

Try harder to explain to me that most pedophiles are homosexuals, or is this just a lie made up by goverment agencies the world over?

The governments don't lie and try to trick you in faovr of the [sarcasm]eveil homosexuals[sarcasm], if you take notice, the current American administration is not pro-gay, in fact the president really does'nt like homosexuality, and has tried to pass many things to negate the feew rights gay people have.

You know, I've only ever said this once before, but I think just from the sheer amount of hate-speech, and threats made in this thread, that
HidenReality should be banned.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hmm this is a very interesting topic, firstly I'd say both women had a psychological problem, especially the one who let her child die for a woman she lived. But it seems to have been distorted a little into whther being gay is "correct". Personally I don't believe that being gay is right though I would never lobby against it or take any action of that kind.

Originally posted by Griff

If you want to be a christian you cant be GAY it goes against the book...

Its too late to do anything about it in this day and age tho, we just have to wait until their disgusting soals are burning in fire of hell.

If you want to be a Christian you can't eat shellfish it goes against the book.
If you want to be a Christian you can't play football it goes against the book.
If you want to be a Christian you can't wear 2 different types of clothes at the same time it goes against the book.
If you want to be a Christian you can't plant 2 different crops in the same field it goes against the book.
If you want to be a Christian you have to burn your offerings to God in a special way or it goes against the book.

Hmmm...there's plenty more but I think you get my drift?

So someones been reading Leviticus have we? You point out things in the Bible which are erroneous to society, what most people fail to realise a lot of the Old Testament is merely practicality, like not wearing clothes with Mildew etc. There would have been perfectly valid reasons for this kind of thing, as a christian I find some things people are saying here highly offensive, but then again if a gay person saw this no doubt they would be offended. A word from christian to another christian @HiddenReality, "it is easier to point out the speck of dust in your brothers eye then remove the plank from your own" remember condemnation is not the way, Jesus said "hate the sin but not the sinner" don't lobby against gay people, if it offends you so you shoudl be trying to help people

now just for the sake of a litte rant

Originally posted by zerotolerance
"Because I'm uneducated, homosexuals scare the pants off me."
or
"I have homosexual desires that I can't deal with, therefore I hate gay people."

I'm sorry but this is utter rubbish
some of the people who hates gays are incredibly intelligent, though omst would argue rather narrow minded

I'll add more to this post later.

[edit on 28/3/06 by whyfish]

[edit on 28/3/06 by whyfish]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Can you enlighten us on how playing football is anti-Christian? Since football was not around at the time the Holy Bible was compiled, how is it that Christians can't play football?

It is called pig skin for a reason. In Leviticus it says even touching the flesh of a pig is an abomination. That's why.

Besides, eating shellfish isn't anti-Christian. Christ said that we should give blessing wo what we consume in His name and it shall be blessed and good for eating.

Yes, and going by this logic it is not anti-Christian to be gay. Jesus never said anything about homosexuality. I was reffering to the Old Testament. The same Old Testiment that Christians use to bash gay people. Christians can't have it both ways. Either they follow the Old Testiment or they don't. You can't pick and choose.

Besides, murder of a child is just that,MURDER OF A CHILD. It doesn't matter if the person is straight, gay or bi. They killed a innocent child. Plain and simple.

I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevinS
Football is played on Sunday, the Sabbath Day, aren't supposed to do squat on Sabbath, therefor Football is a sin.

Also, OT says Shellfish bad, saying Jesus said it was ok is wrong, as the guy was using the OT to prove how stupid HR looks to pick and choose what to follow in the OT.

It is so amazing to see all you "almost christians" who have little real knowledge of the actual word of GOD.

Sabbath is and will always be The 7th day. Christ met with and "coverted" many sinners and said "go forth and sin NO MORE"

Practicing homosexuals do so in the eye and wrath of GOD. The old testimate is very clear.

Christ told us he came to fulfil prophesy not to change the LAW.

Homosexuals until converted, born again, will go to HELL. As will idolators (catholics), those who pray to false gods............er "Mary" any saint..........Allah, Budda, Hindi,

The gate to heaven is very, very narrow...............when Jesus returns to earth it is to clean it with FIRE..............

The OT is still the direct word of GOD and will be forever............

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't think bashing gays is the answer to this problem. That's like picking on someone because they're fat or ugly. Cut the crap.

HiddenReality

Most child abusers are gay.

Are you for real? Did you even bother to check the stats? Most child abusers are pedophiles, who are not necessarily gay, stepparents, or parents who put their new relationship ahead of their children's safety.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis

The gate to heaven is very, very narrow.

I would also say, so is your mind. If the old testiment is still the word of god, then heavens going to be a very, very, very desert place indead.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Homosexuals until converted, born again, will go to HELL. As will idolators (catholics), those who pray to false gods............er "Mary" any saint..........Allah, Budda, Hindi,

The gate to heaven is very, very narrow...............when Jesus returns to earth it is to clean it with FIRE..............

So, 99.9% of people are going to hell. Nice God you worship...

What happened to Jesus message of love and tolerance? Or do you pick and choose what you like to believe from the bible like a "supermarket of faith"?

Some people here are so full of hate they have no business telling others how to live or behave.

g

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekko

So, 99.9% of people are going to hell. Nice God you worship...

What happened to Jesus message of love and tolerance? Or do you pick and choose what you like to believe from the bible like a "supermarket of faith"?

Some people here are so full of hate they have no business telling others how to live or behave.

g

Love and tolerance still require accountablity for SIN. Christ never said "oh never mind those old ten commandments or the law"

I am not telling anyone "how" to live..............GOD is..............

I suspect those here whom scream the loudest are trying to silence their own "ID" screaming at them............

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Whatever.

Back on topic. I still haven't seen any valid argument as to why this woman being lesbian has anything to do with what happened.

g

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Love and tolerance still require accountablity for SIN. Christ never said "oh never mind those old ten commandments or the law"

I am not telling anyone "how" to live..............GOD is..............

Oh I see.. he's merely speaking through you. Thats quite an ego there. I'm a little confused.. you've been protesting the murderers sexuality more than the murder itself. In fact you have used this tragedy as a segway to create a gay bashing thread.. does the commandment 'Thou shalt not be a homosexual' outrank "thou shalt not kill' now? Oh thats right.. it isn't a commandment.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by riley]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

[I suspect those here whom scream the loudest are trying to silence their own "ID" screaming at them............

Um...risking a one line penalty, I must ask, is there anyone else that finds that as ironically true as I do?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Okay, perhaps I didn't explain myself before. No Christians ever seem to answer this.

Yes, in the Old Testament it does say homosexuality is wrong. But, Christians are negate from the Old Testament.

You know who does listen to the Old Testament? Jews. Why do you think Jews don't mix meat and milk, eat pork or shellfish? Because the Old Testament tells them not to. Christians can eat pork and shellfish and mix meat and milk because Jesus redid everything, therefore logically the leviticus line is nill to Christians.

This is very funny since I've never heard Jewish people complaining about homosexuals, when logically they should be the ones. =/

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Maybe I shouldn't have said "ironically"...perhaps "hypocritically" would have been a better choice of words?

I get so confused when Thermopolis is constantly SCREAMING so LOUDLY I can hardly hear myself think.

I can finally say I do agree with him on that one though

Thermopolis, take some time to sit back and be queit and listen to the still small voice of the spirit...I promise He is not telling anyone to hate anyone for any reason...nor to judge anyone...and goodness and godliess will be known by their fruits...what are you cultivating? It isn't good fruit to condemn, hate, judge or bash.

You are right that there is accountablity for sin, now let your sin be on your head and stop judging others.

OK, I really have to stop reading/replying to this garbage. I just hate when "so-called" Christians make a mockery of Christianity. I can deal with differing opinions, but not intolerance for anything...save intolerance for inteolerance.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It is so amazing to see all you "almost christians" who have little real knowledge of the actual word of GOD.

Thats what I love about religion. Its always "My God is better than your God" or "I know God better than you".

A playground argument for a playground philosophy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join