It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slain because he refused to call his mother's lesbian lover `Daddy'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I have one question Tyriffic. Why do you keep insinuating that twostepsforward is gay? He/she has stated plenty of times that he/she is straight. If you want to pick on a gay person then here I am....and I'm one gay man who could probably kick your arse. That's not a threat but to tell you I'm not a nelly queen....I'm just as macho as you and any other man out there. Stop with the stereotypes. That's not aimed at you tyriffic...just everyone in general.

As for the little boy...my prayers go out to him that he can rest in peace. And my prayers also go out that the sicko that beat him gets what she deserves.

One. I never said a word against those who live the gay life. I object only to those who seek to promote such life in our schools to the young. I only object to the political agenda that is being waged. Your form could care a ratz azz about the child whose life was snatched from life for nothing more than self-agrandizement....no one here has empathized for the little boy who died for nothing more than the furthering of a pitiful urge. Sorry....not.

Two. I take my info from what persistent sources such info comes from....I never said anyone was gay...I never called anyone a bigot or racist or heterophobe either...........................................................................................as for picking on a gay person, otay! I pick on you!

You seem to have an overly aggressive attitude that, I would conjecture, stems from the need for you to accentuate the defecit your inadequatecies have burdened you with these many years. Passive -aggressive anger is a form that latent tendetia reveal...nothing new.... If pent up anger is not displaced with violence, then a form of neurosis/pyschosis may develop in its stead.........I see you. Do you see me????

Wanna kick my blank now.................Nelly?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The only passive-agressive anger I feel is towards people who lump other people into the same boat just because they are something. Would you like it if I was to say that all black people love fried chicken and watermellon? I didn't think so, and you'd probably feel some passive-agressive anger towards me if I did. See my point? I did see yours. Furthermore, I said that was not a threat but an explanation.

You must have missed the part of my post when I said that my prayers go out for the boy?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
The only passive-agressive anger I feel is towards people who lump other people into the same boat just because they are something. Would you like it if I was to say that all black people love fried chicken and watermellon? I didn't think so, and you'd probably feel some passive-agressive anger towards me if I did. See my point? I did see yours. Furthermore, I said that was not a threat but an explanation.

You must have missed the part of my post when I said that my prayers go out for the boy?

No, I did not miss the part of your last post. I minimized it as you did by putting it lastly and not firstly.....

I challenge you to show posts of mine where I stereotype. Please show me where I say Gay/White/Hispanic/Eskimo people do such and such??? You have lumped me into your preconceived, media driven, agenda focused mind as a hater. Please understand this. I accept challenges and will defend. I don't hate you or anyone else, I do hate a notion that a few of one veiw can override the many of the majority.

This is all about defending your way and has nothing to do with defending the well-being of children and the bottom line. You went so far as to threaten me. 6' 1" 188lbs....by the way. lol..I do not like watermelon, but love fried chicken so, bring one and not the other please. I was BORN THIS COLOR and have been aware from the first time I was called N***** at a tender age. I assume you were not called "gay" at 7???????????????
I have taken hypotheotical abuse such as yours all my decades here. The point is, you miss the point. It is not about Tyriffic vs Gay. It is about any normal life vs Death and Decay...I will be and am very unpopular for such stands and accept the painless penalty (warns, invective et al) that comes with the territory.

[edit on 2006-4-26 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow. Just, wow.

I admit, reading over these last 8 pages has been DAMN entertaining!
I just LOVE it when a Christian's true colors come out. And y'all say Muslims are the crazy ones; y'all are just more about words than the Muslims. At least they actually try to kill the infidels; you Christians need to listen to your god and start killing gay people.

And yes, I can lay a blanket over all Christians. Yes, I am aware that not all Christians are like this. BUT, all Christians SHOULD be! It's right in your "holy" book, but yeah, you all pick and choose whatever you want from it.

I gotta hand it to Thermopolis, HiddenReality, Tyrrific ( I think you're Christian), and others. Y'all seem like the REAL Christians to me.

Oh yeah, and about the kid being killed...

Pretty sad, but it's not really news worthy. We had a demonstration on campus for Darfur today. TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE were killed in ONE DAY!!! Yet, THAT is not news worthy; it's some bitch in Aruba, or the bloodthirsty jihadi Iranians who want to drink our blood.

My bad for that rant at the end, but that just boils my blood...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
I challenge you to show posts of mine where I stereotype.

You can't have children and if you do, I pity them.

A stereotype that gay people can't have children.

The real info I have is walking the streets as crack whores, male prostitutes and mind numbed zombies who, as you may see everyday, are filling the rolls in society's homeless shelters and foster homes.

A streotype that all gays are crack whores, male prostitutes and mind numbed zombies.

It is obvious you are so I will not engage you....in debate. You are a sick puppy.

Probably could be considered to be just an opinion but, could also be a stereotype that all gays are sick puppies.

It is amusing that anyone who speaks his/her mind concerning their belief system and the tenets thereof are lambasted and labled bigots, haters, gay haters and fearmongers.

This isn't a stereotype but, I just wanted to say. I have never called you a bigot, hater, gay hater or fearmongerer.

This is all about defending your way and has nothing to do with defending the well-being of children and the bottom line. You went so far as to threaten me. 6' 1" 188lbs....by the way. lol..I do not like watermelon, but love fried chicken so, bring one and not the other please.

I could care less if you tolerate my life "style" or not. I didn't threaten you. Plus, what does size of a person have to do with being able to fight?

I was BORN THIS COLOR and have been aware from the first time I was called N***** at a tender age. I assume you were not called "gay" at 7???????????????

I was BORN GAY...I don't care if you believe this or not....it's true. Some little kids get teased from the beginning...gay, straight, black, white.....what does that matter?
Have you ever been beeten up for the sole fact of being black? If so, I'm sorry. I have been beaten up for being gay (actually it was 3 men and I fought them off for a while until they all 3 tackled me and started kicking me in the head with steel toed boots...but that's another story).

I have taken hypotheotical abuse such as yours all my decades here. The point is, you miss the point. It is not about Tyriffic vs Gay. It is about any normal life vs Death and Decay...I will be and am very unpopular for such stands and accept the painless penalty (warns, invective et al) that comes with the territory.

Hmmm...Death and Decay huh? Sounds like a stereotype that gay people die younger and decay faster?

So, there you have it. I'm glad to hear that you don't hate anyone though. Although some of your words do feel a little bit like hatred IMO.

[edit on 2006-4-26 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This thread is one step away from the trash bin, pending warnings being issued. Please stop the personal attacks and insults, use of racist terminology, and allusions to violence now. Focus your posts on the issue at hand, not each other. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sorry WCIP. I personally think this thread should be closed. We've exhausted the fact that the woman involved had major psychological issues and needs to be delt with. As for the boy, my prayers still go out that he may rest in peace. This is my last post in this thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I agree.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join