It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slain because he refused to call his mother's lesbian lover `Daddy'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Just what the @#$% are you talking about?

You are tapped. No disrespect meant, but hon, you dont make any sense.

You should know my position. I';ve said it over and over.

Over and out.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
First of all I think the reason the kid didn't call her dady may have had nothing to do with gender. If that had been a male, the kid may have not wanted to call him dady ether. He probobly had an old dad that he remembered as dady. Of course I agree the woman was definatly in the wrong for beating the kid, but I don't think her sexual orientation had anything to do with it. Shes just insane and incredibly insecure.

Oh, and Hidden, are you out of your mind?

Did it ever occur to you that its not a homosexual's choice to be gay? Oh and don't give me that bull about it being a choice. Why would someone choose to be part of one of the most religiously hated groups in the entire world?

Oh, and your advocating violence against these people?! Your a sorry excuse for a Christian. If Jesus came back right now he'd probobly slap you across the face. What happened to "Though shalt not kill"? Your a disgusting hypocrite.

If your gonna use the OLD testament to justify hatred of homosexuals, then your very ignorant. Christians don't have to listen to the old testament anymore. Why do you think a Christian can eat pork and shellfish? If your gonna listen to that one leviticus line, than you have to listen to everything else in the old testament too!

I'm sorry if that was harsh but I'm really getting sick and tired of people like you. e.e;

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

In broader terms, did it ever occur to you that its not a homosexual's choice to be gay? Oh and don't give me that bull about it being a choice. Why would someone choose to be part of one of the most religiously hated groups in the entire world?

Oh, and your advocating violence against these people?! Your a sorry excuse for a Christian. If Jesus came back right now he'd probobly slap you across the face. What happened to "Though shalt not kill"? Your a disgusting hypocrite. I'm sorry if that was harsh but I'm really getting sick and tired of people like you.

So a Murderer or Rapist doesnt choose to kill and rape so we shouldnt hate them?

Your sick and tired of people like me uh? Well im sick and tired of moraless gays always playing the victim, thinking they deserve special treatment because they choose to be sick, im fed up of seeing gays at churches whining when god clearly says homosexuals are evil animals.

So please if your gay show us all a bit of respect and leave the dam bible quotes alone, just you typing them sickens me.

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

OK? do you want us to just delete these texts from our bible just for the sake of a few fruity that demand to be a part of something just because they feel like it?

If you want to kid yourself into believing hell is not waiting for you try buddhism or something, but DONT Corrupt my religion with your sickening ways thanks.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2006-3-27 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Folks, I know this is Slug-Fest, but it does not mean there are zero rules. If the hate-speech, personal attacks, and circumvention of censors don't stop, this thread will be trashed and members may be warned. Please stick to the topic and remain civil. Thanks.

ATS: Terms and Conditions of Use

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 2006-3-27 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The POINT to this thread as with many of my threads is about a child being murdered.

The central issue was the media coverup of this horrible act. In my opinion because the killer is a lesbian. That is the point.

Media bias and murder of a child. A horrible murder at that.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
I post this to show the harm "gay marriage" is doing to society.

BWA hahahahah!
What a joke! Who kills more kids, straights or gays?

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
If you want to be a christian you cant be GAY it goes against the book...

Its too late to do anything about it in this day and age tho, we just have to wait until their disgusting soals are burning in fire of hell.

If you want to be a Christian you can't eat shellfish it goes against the book.
If you want to be a Christian you can't play football it goes against the book.
If you want to be a Christian you can't wear 2 different types of clothes at the same time it goes against the book.
If you want to be a Christian you can't plant 2 different crops in the same field it goes against the book.
If you want to be a Christian you have to burn your offerings to God in a special way or it goes against the book.

Hmmm...there's plenty more but I think you get my drift?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality"So a Murderer or Rapist doesnt choose to kill and rape so we shouldnt hate them?

Homosexuality does not equal killing people.

Originally posted by HiddenReality"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

If you follow that, then you should follow everything else in the old testament. But you don't. Your not even supposed to if your Christian. Do you eat pork? Do you eat shellfish? If you do, your disobeying the old testament.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
What do you expect when you decide to let moraless homosexuals take care of a child... I feel almost as bad for this child as i do for the living children forced to have gay parents.
When will the gays ever stop demanding everything for them? They say the church should CHANGE and accept them, why should the church change its beliefs? They demand children when in reality their is no way they could have children.
Any gay want to care to reply to my question about churches? Why the hell do you think you have the right to tell millions of people to go against their religion just so you can join it? If you want to be a christian you cant be GAY it goes against the book...

Its too late to do anything about it in this day and age tho, we just have to wait until their disgusting soals are burning in fire of hell.

What church do you attend? What book is it that you call your holy book? Don't tell me that it is the Bible, because if that is so, it is clear that you haven't read the second half at all.

When you get around to reading it, you will take note that G-d hates the sin, but loves the sinner so much that His son was sent to die to be the ultimate sacrifice. By the way, YOU aren't perfect either, so He died for YOU, too.

As you read your last sentence, take not that you have judged these people, deemed them unworthy and sentence them to Hell. When you read the Bible, you will see what that means for you. Do you know the future? Do you know that the ones who are living in that particular sin might find and accept Christ in the next split second? Do you know His plan? But you judge, sitting in your own filth?

Stand down, mister; you are WAY out of line, you make it sdound as if you might want to call yourself a Christian, and I prefer that blind bigots do not try and represent MY belief.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
The central issue was the media coverup of this horrible act. In my opinion because the killer is a lesbian. That is the point.

Media bias and murder of a child. A horrible murder at that.

What media coverup? Wasn't it on the nightly news in South Africa? Do you live in South Africa? Many of us don't get their media.
Your point was NOT 'Media bias because she was a lesbian'. You started this thread to protest gay marriage.. you made that very clear in your first post.. not that they were even married of course.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by riley]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There hasn't been a politically aware 4 year old child in the history of the world. Nor probably ever will be. This child was abused to death by two very disturbed people. The fact that they were homosexual lovers is merely an interesting sidelight, but not at all important to the main issue of the longstanding abuse that resulted in this childs horrific death. This little child was not murdered because he refused to call one of those women "Daddy", that's only the excuse. It was all about power, as in most crimes of this nature.

My experiance with crimes of this nature are mercifully limited, but it has impacted my life in the past. It was a power trip, nothing more and nothing less.

Our views on homosexuality, and/or homosexual marriage are unimportant in this case. My views don't matter, nor do yours. Sidelight, nothing more. The abuse of this child is what should concern us.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by seagull]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As My Alabama Home Boy has said, what bible are you reading?

Jesus died for ALL of our sins, for ALL of us, he didn't go "Ok I'll die for you, you and you, but not gays, blacks, or Jews. In fact, while I'm dying for you, go out and kill those people, I'll forgive you because I didn't die for them but for you!"

Also, more hetero couples/people kill and molest children then gays, sorry. It probably deals with the fact that hetero people have more contact with children then gays, but still.

Also, where the two legally married or just living together? Did the woman have any past mental health problems? WHo was the childs father? I know if my mom got remarried I wouldn't call the new guy Daddy.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Try harder to explain to me that most pedophiles are homosexuals, or is this just a lie made up by goverment agencies the world over?

Got anything to back up this claim?
Every statistic I've seen says far more girls are sexually abused than boys.

Though from what I know about pedophiles, most dont have a gender preference. It's the fact that the victim is a child, not the particular gender of the child, that matters to them.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Reenactment, enjoy:

Engeline - "Who’s your daddy?"

Jandre - "Jan Botha"

Engeline - "No, It's me!!!"

Jandre - "No, it's Jan Botha"

Engeline - "Bahah!!!!!"

*throws kid into wall*

On a more serious note, I have some friends that are lesbians and they are great people.
How this article relates to "gay marriage" confuses me because they aren't married, "mother's lesbian lover" would have read "mother's lesbian spouse" had they been.

Saying this is why gays are bad is like saying THIS is why religion should be banned.
Double standards eh?
Priests have done just as much harm as gay's and straight's to children, why not just NUKE THE WHOLE FREAKIN EARTH?

Seriously, if you want to solve all the problems on the planet and live in complete peace and harmony, then kill every last living thing including yourself and you will have perfect peace in death.

Life is struggle, life is pain.
Pain is how you know you're alive and the person in the coffin isn't.
Life and death are all that matter in this world gone mad, forget race, religion, sex, creed, orientation, nationality, and political party.
If everyone dies then none of them matter anyways.

We need to return to the way our society used to be, trusting each other instead of having to watch each other.
Children shouldn't have to worry about running home from school because they'll get abducted otherwise.

This world is sick, first chance I get I'm moving to a colony on the moon!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Slain because he refused to call his mother's lesbian lover `Daddy'

This whole "Hate Crime" thing is a wash if you ask me. Do we really care why they killed this child? Last time I checked we prosecuted actions and not thoughts. There's only one question to ask here. Is the death an accident? If not then hand out the punishment as deserved. That's really all there is to this story. Everyone can keep paddling around in their canoe if they choose to, but the water is only ankle deep here.

Originally posted by mrjones
I have some friends that are lesbians and they are great people.

I see you're using the pre-attack defense method. Just say what's on your mind and don't worry about what others here are thinking.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Makes you wonder though, if because she had issues with her own homosexuality and inadequacy as a male dominant figure, this could have very well led to the little boys murder.

She has obviously asserted her dominance over her partner as the mother didn't even protect her own child. Of all the guys I know who are involved with a women and their kids, and the kids father is still around, I can't honestly recall anyone of them wanting to be called "daddy" by these kids.
Most men I've met would find this presumptuous and uncomfortable.

Sorry, but I think her issues with her sexuality caused this tragedy, she clearly hated the kid because of HER problem. This is a hate crime in my book.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Boy what a sign that we should allow more gay marriage. Two thumbs up to all the liberals

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcd1369
Boy what a sign that we should allow more gay marriage. Two thumbs up to all the liberals

Boy, what a sign that we should allow more straight marriage. Two thumbs up to all the religeous conservatives.

www.eagletribune.com...

www.fact.on.ca...

www.fathers.ca...

www.kidshouse.org...='parents%20kill%20child'

I guess straight people are exempt from mental illness? I do agree that this lady had a serious mental problem.

edit: This is what's known as sarcasm.....I have nothing against religeous people.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Griff]

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Frankly I'm astonished that this thread is used to put forth peoples agendas and to trash lifestyles and pound on "the Book" with no compassion shown to the little kid.

Regardless of the circumstances; my feelings are for the child.

Let he without sin cast.......

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Stand down, mister; you are WAY out of line, you make it sdound as if you might want to call yourself a Christian, and I prefer that blind bigots do not try and represent MY belief.

ah yes a voice of reason from TC -thank goodness

ITA with his POV and as a Christian I cringe when hate fanatics go on hyppocritical hate ramapages in the name of God, religion, morality, pro-life, anti-abortion, or any hate driven cause.

Even if fellow Christians want to dispute the valdity of my beliefs vs there's at least I hope to never be such a hate driven hyppocrit as those that claim all they do, believe, say, and condemn out of hate... is in the name of righteousness. ????

You all know religion and homophobia are a bad combo to begin with, but actual gay-bashing and religion is just plain hypocrisy at it's worst, and twisting a case of child abuse and murder to be about homosexuality or the homesexual marriage agenda is just ludicrous.

The ONLY hate crime here is small-minded thinking that this child was killed because of homesexuality, homosexual marriage or that it was a hate crime against those who do not support homosexual marriage. Puh-leese! Do not take one wrong and turn it into another people.

I can not even respond to the numerous ignorant statements being made throughout this thread thus far, but it is rediculous to see this as a homosexual issue, a gay marriage issue, or anything other than what it is...child abuse and murder-case closed.

...Oh, and of course a tragedy.

However, it must be noted, it could have happened/does happen by heterosexual, married parents and so what is their excuse? Even some loving but demented biological father insisting his rebellious son and daughters militantly say "yes sir" for every affirming answer could get ugly I assure you.

Then who is to blame? Still not a hate crime-still a tragedy.

Child abuse in ANY form done to ANY child to ANY degree is a tragedy and when you twist that fact into a gay-bashing agenda you are counter-productive in making that point...and if you aren't wanting to make that point find a new way to gay bash and don't use the tragedy of the abuse of innocent children in your agenda-you pimp out their tragedy for your own gain-what a shame!

[edit on 27-3-2006 by think2much]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join