It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We will only be sure if it's a hoax after 4pm, west coast time. If it's a hoax.. yeah if not, Patriot act 2-3-4-5 are on their way, RFID on everyone, human chips, ect... it will be bad.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
For the past week or so I have been seeing the numbers 111, 311, 911 and 222, and 441 .
I autonatically look at the digital clock at these times and I'll wake up in the middle of the night and see these numbers on my clock.

Most of the numbers have ones in them.
This has never happened to me before .
I'm seeing the 911 more often than the other numbers.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That happens to alot of people. Either because they are aware of the number, or supposedly 911 is a spiritual number.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Xerophious]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'd go with being aware of the number, just because I wake up at 2:36 AM sometimes doesn't mean 236 is a bad number. I'm sure all the numerologists or doomsdayers will have a fit when it's 11:11:11 AM or PM on November 11, 20011.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well it is now 11 am West Coast and all is well.

I wonder if it will remain as such?

Hmmm.....Clinton with a hooker, yeah I can see that...Iran bombing us...ummmm....not so much!

- One Man Short

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It must've have been that little irony in the factor. See if Clinton wouldn't have ever been through this Lewinski thing no one would be taking this thread seriously, not even the doomsdayers.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
It must've have been that little irony in the factor. See if Clinton wouldn't have ever been through this Lewinski thing no one would be taking this thread seriously, not even the doomsdayers.

people are taking this seriously?

has there been a mass exodus? are people heading away from LA?

I can't even take the title of the thread serious. high class hooker. that's funny as hell.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
people are taking this seriously?

Apparently so, as everyone's barking about there being an attack because they think their government is stupid enough to do something like that.

Read through this thread if you dare, everyones barking at saying the US is a complete retard enough to bomb it's own cities or let Iran attack us, or all that good stuff. Funny pieces of fiction this thread is, especially the numerology.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I know this has already been mentioned in a previous post, but it is worth mentioning again (the link below). A suitcase nuke is more than plausible given the fact that they have been in existence on the black market for decades (since before the fall of the Soviet Union). Also, there is another article from december '05 at this same website that states U.S. agents have been screening hundreds of mosques and other suspect sites for radiation in an attempt to discover where a suitcase nuke might be. Of course, the bomb might not go off today, but probably very soon if there is indeed one here. While the hooker story might be bogus, the scenario is potentially quite real. Anyway, Nukes have been around for about 60 years. Only two have been used (that I know of). Unlike before, there are many shady nations with nukes and many more nations that hate America. Eventually, someone will use one against us. It is only a matter of time. Something has got to give soon. Nukes exist in increasing numbers by the month. People who hate America grow in increasing numbers by the day. Do the math. Getting a suitcase nuke in the country isn't as difficult as it might seem. If the Russians, Chinese, Saudis, or even the U.S. is involved, it is actually very easy.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

[edit on 11-3-2006 by MilitantAngel]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
While what you're saying is true, you don't quite know our development rates either do you? Do you know about the US's Defense Capabilities, or their true offensive abilities? Do you think Black Projects are as deep as things go? Just how much do you think you know about the US Military? How much about black projects do we think we know? I can bet enough money to safely say Black Projects are just icing on the cake, it goes much deeper.

As far as your little nuclear weapons are concerned, in the US no, I don't think that a nuke will go off, in my lifetime in the US. Everyday is a possibility, but you guys don't jump to run and say this is going to happen today now do you? And numerologists, you guys just pick different days, you've only been right after an event has happened and had to realize it in your handbook. You can't predict the future, and you can't know when things are going to happen, we aren't meant to know.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShugoApparently so, as everyone's barking about there being an attack because they think their government is stupid enough to do something like that.

Read through this thread if you dare, everyones barking at saying the US is a complete retard enough to bomb it's own cities or let Iran attack us, or all that good stuff. Funny pieces of fiction this thread is, especially the numerology.

some folks on the site might be taking it seriously but let's be honest, some folks on the site think the people on tv control them with evil stares.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
some folks on the site might be taking it seriously but let's be honest

Honest?

I think they're just saying they believe it to see how many people they can paranoy. I think they know it's fake, but they just want to see how many people they can intimidate.

They know if it were true, someone would've evacuated far before now, and this thread would've been accessed from somewhere in New York where it was previously accessed in San Fransico.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Black budgets are only the icing on the cake, for sure. SO, are you implyong that if one were to go off here that it would have to be an inside job? If so, I wouldn't disagree. Another poster said, "Problem, Reaction, Solution." That is how things work. So, like 9/11, which was obviously much more than just planes, the next terror attack will be perpetuated by the elite?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You missed it completely. I'm saying it won't go off. Why? Our government isn't retarded. Thank you very much, I appreciate everyone dissing the US even if you live in it. I'm no patriot, but my god, you people make it seem like they don't know anything at all, and are stupid enough just to flatten a few cities, and for what?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Possibly for a police state? JMHO

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitantAngel
Possibly for a police state? JMHO

So are you implying that you believe this statement that we will be nuked by our own government? Because of a police state? Still...why?...No one seems to be able to answer that. Why do you people think that they're so stupid as to do something like that?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
not stupid, not by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe they are evil. Seriously. I am not saying the whole government (House and Senate), but rather the shadow government(s) that rule. I don't think common folk senator Lott and the such have any role/knowledge, but the players behind the scenes. Pearl Harbor was recently (maybe for a while, but I just found out) exposed as a plan by the U.S. to instigate the Japanese to attack. It was all a setup. (This was on History Channel AND Oliver North's show on FOXNews). SO, would you then ask why they did that? Seems pretty obvious now...problem, action solution...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think it's just full of people that like to make the government look bad like Michael Moore, which in that respect I think every single person on that subject is a joke.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
I think it's just full of people that like to make the government look bad like Michael Moore, which in that respect I think every single person on that subject is a joke.

What is full of those people?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
well, looks like another hoax
nothing happened.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join