It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
moved to next post
edit on 25-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

that's interesting. let's revisit ezekiel 1, in the old testament. cause i'm starting to get a picture in my mind of what this thing is doing.

first, let's start with the theory i was working on, regarding the wheels within wheels that came out of the hole in the sky in ezekiel 1.

before ezekiel sees these things happening, it says he starts to have a "vision" of god. the fiery mass approaches his position, with clouds swirling around it. a hole in the sky opens, and out of it comes these metallic wheels with 4 faced cherubim in them. most artists depict it as a gyroscopic vehicle with the cherubim in the middle. i do believe that is wrong. it doesn't mean in the middle, it means IN the wheel itself, not inside the hole, but part of the wheel itself. each face on the cherubim represents a different constellation, presumably in the ecliptic.

i theorized that the vision was showing each part of the mechanism that opens the hole in the sky. the four constellations, the wheels spinning away and back again. etc. i was so caught up in figuring out this sequence, that it never dawned on me to consider what is happening to ezekiel himself. it says he's having a "vision" which normally means out of body, but this guy is experiencing physiological effects on his body. could it be he was witnessing the event from outside the pyramid ? the odd thing about it was, after the wheels are introduced, it says a firmament of awesome ice appeared, and above it was the throne of god. i decided to try to depict it

now according to the text of ezekiel 1, the event is being described in stages.
1. the wormhole forms
2. out of the wormhole come "angels" that are going away and coming back as fast as a flash of lightning.
3. these angels have 4 faces which represent 4 constellations.
4. lightning is flashing between them.
5. out comes the big guy in his flying blue crystalline throne.

now for a description of what those parts are:

#one is to describe the requirements to open the wormhole

#two requires description. these angels are attached, NOT INSIDE, but attached, to the wheels. when it says, IN THE WHEELS, it doesn't mean in the middle. it means in the wheels. there are 2 wheels, one rotates inside the other. the wheels spin in a huge circle, extremely fast, so that the attached angels appear to be going away and coming back, very quickly.

#three shows what constellations are associated with four positions on the wheels, which appear to lock into place each time an angel on the wheel rotates into that position. when the angels are rotating, the wheels are rotating because the angels are attached to the wheels.

#four the lightning is the gate, represented by the wheels with attached angels (the address is the constellations depicted by the angels), being activated.

#five, suddenly, the big guy is there, floating over a firmament of awesome ice. i believe this is a description of the event horizon.

so how do we get from a fiery furnace and lake of fire to a firmament of awesome ice

oh he saw it by the river chebar which is in iraq, not far from enlil's ekur ziggurat.
edit on 25-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
undo it is really great to see you posting about this still after all these years, this thread is incredible, haven't read even close to enough from it yet!

Congrates on keeping it going

Also Ezekiel's vision of god is a very interesting quote, those who wish to read

15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17 When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. 18 As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. 19 When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20 Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures, was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

When he describes the 4 faced 'living creatures' what do you suppose he means in literally sense?

Also very worthy to note in the whole script in his vision when he is describing what he sees he constantly uses the word 'likeness' because I imagine, he cannot truly describe what he is seeing.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
sparta

the four faces presumably are different constellations. the feet represent taurus and i think, because it's not one of the faces, it must be saying that taurus plays a different role in the scenario. among the possibilities are:

1. using it as the name of the destination at the other end of the wormhole, such as mars for example
2. using it as the name of the planet earth
3. using it as a calendar marking for dating the event

i have not figured out yet why the text there says the wheels lifted up from the earth. what is it a flying star gate? lol i will have to spend a bit more time on just that description.

this video tries to depict it but i think its wrong about the location of the cherubim

i'm also a bit perplexed about the reference to their faces each going straight forward and not turning.
edit on 26-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
sparta

the four faces presumably are different constellations. the feet represent taurus and i think, because it's not one of the faces, it must be saying that taurus plays a different role in the scenario. among the possibilities are:

1. using it as the name of the destination at the other end of the wormhole, such as mars for example
2. using it as the name of the planet earth
3. using it as a calendar marking for dating the event

i have not figured out yet why the text there says the wheels lifted up from the earth. what is it a flying star gate? lol i will have to spend a bit more time on just that description.

this video tries to depict it but i think its wrong about the location of the cherubim

edit on 26-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

Ah yeah that would make sense, a face of a man, lion, ox and eagle, the face of the man being our constellation perhaps.

It is also definitely worthy of noting he speaks of the colour being Beryl

Maybe they were taking it away, for the people here at that time wouldn't be able to use it properly? I dunno a flying stargate, a hard one to understand at the moment ha

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

dr. michael heiser tried to explain it but he saw it as a mundane motif. still it has some interersting points in it, if you're interested. he's one of those brainy guys, who knows several languages, many of them ancient, so you might have to resist the urge to turn it off. hang in there till he's done so you get an idea of what the 4 faces are

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

I think you're probably right he was viewing an active gate or rather a gate activation

Remember the properties of the crystal it created rotating fields of opposite polarity within each other ..

lightning is a direct result of creating an open gate .. whenever you create a path to ground you will get a discharge .

Indeed one of the major risks of this type of tech could be the generation of a cascade event a steady stream of plasma /electrical discharge that could become self sustaining ..Gilgamesh and Tiamat ?

What was the rumor concerning the Philadelphia experiment .. rotating EM fields ..

Two Arks of opposite polarity could also induce rotation depending on how they were applied .

Remember NASA and the admission of portals ? .. the reconnection points do occur with some regularity over that part of the world .

Could they be tapping into them and creating a stable portal or gate .. ?

Very interesting Undo

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

oh i get it. you are suggesting the fact there are 4 cherubim, indicates two arks?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Actually that went right by me while i'm focusing on the the energy aspects .. but you may be on to something

Two cherubim per Ark in opposite polarity from each other ... thats 4 .. Hmmm

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

reply to post by undo

Actually that went right by me while i'm focusing on the the energy aspects .. but you may be on to something

Two cherubim per Ark in opposite polarity from each other ... thats 4 .. Hmmm

well what did you mean by 2 arks?
also, 2 more questions i asked in my posts above

1. how do we get from fiery furnace, lake of fire, to firmament of awesome ice?
2. could he have been witnessing the event from outside the pyramid (in this case, ziggurat, cause he was by the river chebar in iraq) since he ends up having physiological problems after that?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
well what did you mean by 2 arks?

have you ever seen this .. it makes a great deal of sense to me ..

www.facebook.com...

also, 2 more questions i asked in my posts above

1. how do we get from fiery furnace, lake of fire, to firmament of awesome ice?

I think the fiery furnace is an ark reference

The firmament of awesome ice ??? How about this ?

Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven.

2. could he have been witnessing the event from outside the pyramid (in this case, ziggurat, cause he was by the river chebar in iraq) since he ends up having physiological problems after that?

I think yes he was .. and that amount of energy puts of gamma and other radiation .

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

well it looks really interesting but it's just pictures. does he have any further info on it? like how he reached his conclusion?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

I think he based it on the geometry ... It makes perfect sense though when you consider the resonant structure of the entire pyramid

and then you have representations like this ..

The lake of fire was a singular place in the after life that was good and bad depending on your deeds in life ..so I think we are looking at something else here

.. but fiery furnace is mention in several cultures and it was said to enable one to open the gate .

The Eye Stone which Ray Brown found fits this representation .. and there are many Eyes mentioned in text Osiris Horus Thoth all had their own .. even stories of battles over the eyes and repair jobs done on them

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

but fiery furnace is mention in several cultures and it was said to enable one to open the gate .

where is it listed, besides the book of daniel?
cause i don't recall any other mention of "fiery furnace"

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Amazing thread, just got up to date and want to post this comment to keep my place. Many thanks for this fascinating information.............

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

The phrase Fiery Furnace is an interpretation .. I'm referring to the cultures of the middle east at various periods describing what seems to be a similar theme .. but its translation varies from person to person .

This discusses Babi the heat and the interpretation

alternativearchaeology.jigsy.com...

I think it was John Anthony West who writes about Babi releasing some heat source and describes it as fiery furnace

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

the doors of the sky are opened, the King has opened (the doors of the sky) because of the furnace heat which is beneath what the gods pour out.

this is a cool quote. i remember reading it when you posted it earlier. what is the phallus of babi (i know what a phallus is but it apparently represents something else than a phallus) ? and what is it that "the gods pour out" ?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"The awe, perhaps, arose from his importance as the guardian of the gates to the heavens in the Old Kingdom, where his phallus formed the locking bolt... "

yep the farther back you go, the closer you get to the original meaning of all these old symbols. same thing happens with the hathor references. and where is he featured? around the egyptian lake of fire, which is really, the gates of heaven.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Where is this evidence i don't believe stargates are real. I don't think ancient documents claim they are real either. I don't believe other worlds exist. I'm not sure how this whole thing has not been pushed into a hoax bin somewhere
3-d computer models don't really prove anything. How for example would the physics work how does one go from one star system to the next if life here apparently happened by accident would'nt the lack of pressure or the crushing tons of pressure affect any living entity from gate to gate or is it equal all around? I read your initial 30 pages of this thread your book and research and all that but can you really point to hard facts stargates are real? I don't think you can as a matter of fact I know you can't, I do commend you for all the time you have put into your research but I think your interpretation of what your looking at is quite a bit off, I really do. I guess its just an opinion but this thread has gone on for too long.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
"The awe, perhaps, arose from his importance as the guardian of the gates to the heavens in the Old Kingdom, where his phallus formed the locking bolt... "

yep the farther back you go, the closer you get to the original meaning of all these old symbols. same thing happens with the hathor references. and where is he featured? around the egyptian lake of fire, which is really, the gates of heaven.

A phallus is an erect penis, a penis-shaped object, or a mimetic image of an erect penis. Any object that symbolically resembles a penis may also be referred to as a phallus; however, such objects are more often referred to as being phallic (as in "phallic symbol"). Such symbols often represent the fertility and cultural implications that are associated with the male sexual organ, as well as the male orgasm.

LINK

sure his erect penis formed a locking bolt wtf

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join