It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I just did ..

Look at what I've given you try to understand this is a device we are talking about .

Forget the religious reinterpretations of the last 3 or 4 thousand years .

The Egyptians themselves didnt know much by the time of moses it was a lost science .

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

I just did ..

Look at what I've given you try to understand this is a device we are talking about .

Forget the religious reinterpretations of the last 3 or 4 thousand years .

The Egyptians themselves didnt know much by the time of moses it was a lost science .

dude how do you think i was able to figure this out in the first place? it didn't just pop into my head fully formed. i found it by studying ancient texts. i don't think you read the thread. your responses are evidence of that.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I have read most of this thread .. I agree with a lot of your perspectives ...

But not all of them .. this is not a pissing contest .. If you don't get what im saying you weren't meant to .

If you want to discuss the details of what I have presented you that's fine

As far a researching ancient texts would you like a few hundred to verify my position ?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I have read most of this thread .. I agree with a lot of your perspectives ...

But not all of them .. this is not a pissing contest .. If you don't get what im saying you weren't meant to .

If you want to discuss the details of what I have presented you that's fine

As far a researching ancient texts would you like a few hundred to verify my position ?

well that's the thing: you're saying the same thing i am, with the exception of saying the texts are not legit.
which is silly.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The whole lake of fire is a religious misnomer from around 1200 BC.. that is very late in the game you have to move past the Budge type interpretations . The whole science was bastardized by religious thought when the true knowledge was lost .. It like worshiping a nuclear reactor because you don't understand it .. but it does make steam ..

you should read the whole thread. i don't think we will be able to have a very meaningful conversation till you understand my positions on this topic and you have some preconceived notions of your own that will constantly have you second guessing everything that i type here

reply to post by undo

man, it's like watching a battle of the titans...[gulp] if only I was as old as you guys are, I would be able to take part too, I am only 18, didn't get into serious study until 2 years ago...[sigh]
edit on 24-6-2013 by rain7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

No no no

I'm not saying all the texts are wrong .. I'm saying the interpretations are in some very important ways .

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
by the way, Undo, I have to commend you. I mean, this thread alone is 6 years old. that takes major commitment, not to mention you have to believe in it 100%. I am right there with you, just so you know

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Look man I commend you too this is a very good thread and Im not trying to crap on it .

Take Seba the Star

The other world is believed to mean after death .. and it is associated with doorways and gates but ...

What I'm saying and you may be too is that the gate is real not some afterlife dream .

The stars are the way it is done it is the path to other world in a real sifi stargate kind of way .

It how this was done I'm trying to get you to see .

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No no no

I'm not saying all the texts are wrong .. I'm saying the interpretations are in some very important ways .

which ways?
okay, if you read the thread, what did i say about the terra papers ?
you have 1 minute to respond. mwahaha.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rain7
by the way, Undo, I have to commend you. I mean, this thread alone is 6 years old. that takes major commitment, not to mention you have to believe in it 100%. I am right there with you, just so you know

well i'm glad you like it.
it's not exactly the easiest subject in the world to study or describe either.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Wonder Why pyramids are found at certain latitudes around the globe ?

I'll tell you they are biased towards the north or negative pole because the plasma streams enter the negative pole

but any further north could create a cascade that is not controllable and destabilize the planet becoming the new north pole

They in effect created a third pole ..

Look into time dilatation with regard to electromagnetic fields

The fact there must be two kings chambers that act like focusing / filters for the queens chamber

Why .. To create a Hole in Time / Space in the queens chamber .

Why use Mufcut ? ... to enable one to pass interdimensionally through the gate .

WPG shifts interdimensionally on it own

and the Gates lead to Other worlds .. not the afterlife .. Sirius being a primary destination in our local area

All stars are connected by EM fields

Even NASA hints at the existence of these portals they are associated with reconnection points

One regular appears over Guess where ?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Oh .. the hybridization of mankind .. your point .. Errr... I forgot

no doubt we are hybrids .. none .

ps

Its not really my focus area ..

edit on 24-6-2013 by R0CR13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
well i have yet to say specifically, what i think the gates represent as far as destinations because i don't know, specifically. i don't know if they are conduits in only one dimension or several. for example, could they also ferry
spirits/souls from place to place, dimension to dimension, or just physical 3d bodies. we don't know, and i dare say, you don't either.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Not sure beyond any doubt but that is what the research in the skyladder book linked in my post clearly points out

Almost every where on earth has the same story

"Once there was a ladder to heaven and men and gods came and went "

When you read the descriptions of Babi and Shu I have posted you see what I mean

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Not sure beyond any doubt but that is what the research in the skyladder book linked in my post clearly points out

Almost every where on earth has the same story

"Once there was a ladder to heaven and men and gods came and went "

When you read the descriptions of Babi and Shu I have posted you see what I mean

i've been reading bits and pieces inbetween comments and other things. i had stated several pages ago in this thread, that i believed the word babel meant star gate. other people have translated it to mean gate of the gods or just gate of god. the original sumerian word for it is KA.DINGIR.RA
the cuneiform glyph for dingir is the sumerian divinity symbol, which looks like a star. i thought, well, how did KA.DINGIR.RA become babel....notice babel is also a compound word, and EL is the word for god in that example. another version of it is babilu and another is babili. which indicates a plural word instead of a singular, differentiating gate of god from gate of gods. what about BAB? bab, as far as i can tell, is derived from the earlier word for water -- ab. so now we have water star. that didn't make a bit of sense to me. well enki's abzu caught my attention at this point. what was the abzu = a watery gate. so now i had watery gate star. then pow, it hit me-- star gate. the watery reference was the event horizon, like the wormhole formed from the gate mechanism had an energetic field inside it that looked like water, that may be described as its event horizon, thus why they called it a LAKE of fire.

you didn't read the thread. lol
edit on 24-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The word Bab means gate door and babel was a Gate of the gods you are right
All the ziggurats were stargates
abzu = a watery gate .. I think this is descriptive of an energy field that describes the dimensional barrier
From the pyramid text
The phalus of Babi is drawn back .. and the doors of the sky are opened
Why .. because of the furnace heat which pours out ..well is this furnace an Ark are they the same ?
The Ark is a thing of fire .. is it the fiery furnace ?
I think it is one and the same
Is this fire just a fire or is it a electrical plasma "fire" ?
Replace lake of fire with fiery furnace and I think we are in agreement .

I'll try to catch up on the thread when I get some more time

Thx

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Replace lake of fire with fiery furnace and I think we are in agreement .

you're straining over the concept the words are in ancient texts. the lake of fire is the same thing as the gate. the abyss/bottomless pit/abzu/babel/ka.dingir.ra/eye of ra, all the same thing

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Im reading up and researching the material .. you have a understanding of material that I am not as familiar with ..

which is good for me to expand my way of looking at things .. Still nice not to be ridiculed for my theories .

I really think Ray Browns crystal is the key to understanding what a true pyramid was designed to do .
Raymond Browns crystal was determined to exhibit properties of a synthetic crystalline monopole with what has been called a microscopic metallic latticework embedded in its structure ...
From the side view appears thousands of tiny fracture lines that Brown felt may be electrical in nature .
A compass needle placed next to the sphere spins counterclockwise while moving it further away produces the opposite reaction .Metals are temporarily magnetized in close contact and the crystal Repels metal placed above it ...Ionic wind is generated by the crystals field .

Now if the Djed is a type of resistor .. The hands or horns were conductive material according to Brown the hands he saw were scorched .. another clue pointing to high energy discharge ..

If the Ark aka fiery furnace , lake of fire is an energy source and a fiery device ..the granite in the structure becoming electrically conductive with heating .. This could lead to charging of the structure ..

If indeed there are two kings chambers and Arks which I feel very sure of that makes a great deal of sense ..
It not only brings the structure into resonant symmetry as a mass ...they would produce a filter and focus high energy particles directly at the queens chamber
if they are opposite polarity each feeding the Djed that will cause a crystal to resonate at the frequency it is designed to ..

That would cause the crystal to emit a field orders of magnitude greater than the uncharged state you see in the video .

If you distribute this energy to the structure of the pyramid .. which is made of primarily SI02 stone with a casing of insulating material .

You could in effect turn the entire pyramid into a huge mass resonating with the properties of the crystal

This would form a field that would intersect the magnetosphere and be able to tap the plasma sheath of the Earth

This will draw down a plasma stream ... The tanit and other some representations show what looks like arms if these are attached to the "vent shafts" it would reintroduce energy into the kings chambers .

If you look at the time dialation effects along very powerful electromagnetic lines of force .. such as the north pole experiments that show time varies within these fields

It is possible that a hole in Time/Space could be created in the queens chamber just as it may be at the north pole during heavy auroral activity .

Another reoccurring theme with these structures is Water being passed under the structure this would be a great benefit if the water is restructured and charged making it a potent source of life giving energy .

An interesting note is that mercury quenches plasma could usable electricity be derived in this process
The Great White pyramid in China is loaded with mercury .. a possible reason ?

Something to ponder Why are the stories of crystal balls of power found around the globe ..but so few of them are known to exist ?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Stargates are not real monuments are though but stargates no, no there not.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

I think your getting close, I always remember the fact that the top few feet of the great Pyramid has been removed, back in the 1930, it was found that a stream of electricity was found to be streaming at the apex.By a man on a ladder.

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join