It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'd like to challenge you into debate for your claims of stargates being real because I do not believe they are.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

it was a metaphor. i had established a theory on the basis of metaphorical symbols. for example, did you know occultists believe that a spiritual gate can be opened via something they call sex magick and in one particular instance, such a gate opened and thru it supposedly came an entity called LAM ?

some claim LAM is the spitting image of a grey alien. personally i think it's a cover up story for a real gate event, because the drawing of LAM appears to be the head of a penis in the act of coitus.

i developed the theory that the ancient people likened the gate, to the womb of the gods, from which the gods were born, or appeared to be born, fully formed.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The OP says Stargates are real

I dont think a metaphor substantiates anything I really dont understand what this whole ordeal is about I really dont

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
^ p.s. above post refers to a magick working by aleister crowley,
called the almantrah working

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
The OP says Stargates are real

I dont think a metaphor substantiates anything I really dont understand what this whole ordeal is about I really dont

metaphor and symbol is how it is cloaked in the text. it's really not the penis of a monkey. it's a metaphor for a device or other physical phenomenon, that blocks passage thru the gate in the example. i know the thread is hard to read at this late stage, but it would really be a good idea to read all of it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You find credit in Aleister Crowley then? Does a man that is apparently a pedophile hold keys to some kind of stargate? Now don't get me wrong here sure there might be something to an interpretation to consciousness but I would'nt subjugate it into a gate between stars, or places across space. I do not think what you have been researching is unfounded either but I do believe maybe your interpretation is a little off key I really do.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I SnF this thread along time ago when I first joined because I thought it was entertaining why dont we U2U about it instead of derailing your popular thread, I'm not an advocate for ignorance and do not want to insult you considering you have done all this research and I do not mean that in sarcasm or demeaning tones I only say because its hard to read tone when reading on a forum.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

You find credit in Aleister Crowley then? Does a man that is apparently a pedophile hold keys to some kind of stargate? Now don't get me wrong here sure there might be something to an interpretation to consciousness but I would'nt subjugate it into a gate between stars, or places across space. I do not think what you have been researching is unfounded either but I do believe maybe your interpretation is a little off key I really do.

thus the reason i said reading the rest of the thread was a good idea.

the theory goes that back in the days of babylon, the information was misunderstood by the laity, and this misunderstanding was encouraged, resulting in occult and mystery schools who believed the gate of the gods was the womb and the god was the phallus. you really have to study esoterica to detangle how it got from the gate being an artificial device to body parts.

the rest are long trails of clues, all over the ancient world, culmunating in scientific research in which wormholes could be artificially generated. those are also linked in the thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I did read your thread and still do not believe that the occult or anything to do with anything (yea ancient or not) is true I'm actually more inclined to believe in a hologram theory than stargates I do not believe in the metaphysical premise of what you say I will U2U with you but will not continue to scar your thread with doubt

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

I did read your thread and still do not believe that the occult or anything to do with anything (yea ancient or not) is true I'm actually more inclined to believe in a hologram theory than stargates I do not believe in the metaphysical premise of what you say I will U2U with you but will not continue to scar your thread with doubt

what hologram theory? post it here so the readers can see it. people come here to read other people's ideas too, not just my meanderings.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

its not that simple its going to require quite a bit of sourcing some science that suggests things, IDK when the last time you were in Babel or places like the Tomb of the unknown soldier or other places but I have been there as recent as 2008 nothing suggests stargates I'd be more than happy to show you those sites cause you cant find them on google I am telling you that I can agree that people have always talked about transitions between something in regards to life and death. I'd be more than happy to post why I would be more then inclined to believe holographic theory then what you present but at the same time maybe it would help you to see photos of the places you talk about

"Nearly every ancient civilization refers to a place called the "underworld" and a place called the heavens, both of which appear to be more than simply metaphors for the planets and stars rising and setting into and over the horizon. The ancient Hindus and some of the Buddhists, said the only way to access the upper levels of heaven was via Mt. Meru (also called Mt. Sumeru), which wasn't an actual mountain but a reference to a ziggurat in ancient Sumer (this is the pivotal point, but I don't want to overload your circuits with too much information if you aren't aware of any of these ancient stories). The ancient egyptians also believed in an entrance to the underworld and a boat which travelled on heavenly waters (et.al, a mode of transportation) which carried them into the heavens. The ancient sumerians referred to otherworldly places which were accessed via gateways into the underworld, and gates up to the heavens.

I guess it all depends on how much you know about ancient civilizations and their texts. Do you know anything about ancient Sumer? "

Have you ever been there? Sumer that is?
edit on 7-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

the rest are long trails of clues, all over the ancient world, culmunating in scientific research in which wormholes could be artificially generated. those are also linked in the thread.

Hey undo, pl repost theses links please. Thanx

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
brotherman

no, but i have seen a lot of pictures of it posted here in the thread by others and on the internet. i've seen the layout of the temples, maps of the place in 3000 BC and forward. google earth images, and so on.
if you have only read the first 30 pages and the thread contains over 300 pages, you've only read 1/10th of the contents of the thread. there are some great pieces of information in it.

look up some of your holographic theory sources if you have the time or inclination and post them here or create a thread on it, and link it in this thread, so my readers can review your theory.

have you ever read the account of enoch, when he was taken up into space and witnessed what sounds to be a super massive black hole? this is from a book, written thousands of years ago. every time i read those verses in the book of enoch, i just shake my head in amazement.
edit on 7-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I U2U you. To read over 300 pages on an ATS thread and follow repetative links ETC that is a laborious task it really is I dont think even the person that mods this forum has read them all and I would bet you havent read every post and every link either in my opinion its quite a bit of material no shame on you but to ask me if I read all of that, holy damn. I only concern myself with your OP and claims, I picked through a bit (like the first 30 some pages) but are you serious read all 300 plus pages and all linked material that would take longer than the research you probably did in your OP should I come back in a year when I do all that if I still don't believe in stargates?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by undo

Hey undo, pl repost theses links please. Thanx

surely
friedmann.euro.ru...
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

p.s. almost anything by sergei krasnikov.
edit on 7-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
here's a whole page of krasnikov's publications
friedmann.euro.ru...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
google scholar search for traversable wormholes
entire page of links to various
scholar.google.com...

also the big paper by krasnikov
hypernova.free.fr...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
angelic resurrection

i don't know if you recall or not (see other links in my last three posts), the link to the .pdf by an airforce research project on the subject of stargate tech. i can't find it now. it was, i think, a proposal for the project, if i remember correctly. it was zorgon that provided the original link to it. i do believe it is somewhere in this thread. lol

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
To undo:

ALL your links prove that stargates are real......how again?
Seem to have missed the part where "real" comes into it...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
To undo:

ALL your links prove that stargates are real......how again?
Seem to have missed the part where "real" comes into it...

the original purpose of the links was to show that science is working, visibly (meaning this part of the research isn't hidden in some black project top secret vault somewhere), on traversable wormhole science and technology. if it can be proven to be feasible, the argument that isn't possible in the first place, is null and void.

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join