It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
p.s. my avatar was supposed to look like a native american but i think it kinda looks egyptian. wouldn't surprise me if the native american lineage shares similar genetic make up to the egyptians. they do share several features in common.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by rainprincess64

Did you feel anytime during these dreams or obe's that, you were about to cross over to the other side?
It is scary and you immediately resist and wake up.

Actually I did feel I was about to cross over (wasn't really scared oddly enough however).

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

do you think coral castle was built using ley lines at some point in construction?

Coral castle? Could be, moving blocks with the mind coupled with ley lines

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrbanMonkeyOne
reply to post by undo

I'm sorry but...huh? We have EVIDENCE of cavemen. It's not just stories linked through history. These stargates are a theory, backed by no evidence. I'm not saying I don't think it's possible, but that's a very poor argument.

I guess the supposed Stargate in Pure is not evidence is it now?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainprincess64

reply to post by rainprincess64

Did you feel anytime during these dreams or obe's that, you were about to cross over to the other side?
It is scary and you immediately resist and wake up.

Actually I did feel I was about to cross over (wasn't really scared oddly enough however).

Me too!!

This goes hand in hand with my theory that 'dreamlands' are parallel uiverses, and that our minds create a kaleidescope , if you will, to enter.

Pretty much a stargate.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Sometimes I think that they are also OBEs which can be hard to tell if you are not used to this sort of experience. Very interesting theory about dreams really. I used to believe that dreams are just the mind's way of sorting out thoughts (which they can be), yet I am starting to believe there's much more to what happens than just that...
edit on 7/17/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainprincess64

Sometimes I think that they are also OBEs which can be hard to tell if you are not used to this sort of experience. Very interesting theory about dreams really. I used to believe that dreams are just the mind's way of sorting out thoughts (which they can be), yet I am starting to believe there's much more to what happens than just that...
edit on 7/17/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

Check out this thread I wrote last year...

Dreams are Travels to Parallel Universes

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Check out my post there (and also sent you a PM). You have some pretty cool ideas and everything going on there. Keep it up

edit on 7/18/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

thought this was interesting ..

Now back to the stargate picture a gravitational anomaly on Earth of such magnitude it in effect touches the sky ..

Browns crystal displayed an energy field that would repel metallic substances

He describes a Djed with two golden and scorched hands holding the crystal above it was a golden spire with a red crystal suspended above the crystal ball

Think about the implications of this with its ability to repel metal ... Could this effect be transmitted to the whole structure ... ?

Now if the Kings chambers both held an Ark of opposite polarities offset to the North (-) and South(+) poles of the Earth... and the granite under heat and compression stress is the conductive pathway ...it could have been transmitting a considerable energy that flow to the top of the pyramid .

This would energize the crystal and its output would be exponential compared to an ambient state ...

This could create a gravitational anomaly that would interact directly with these electromagnetic portals or conduits of energy some of the time due to the Earths rotation .. which is why you would want a belt of pyramids around the earth .

This would induce an electrical and plasma cascade or flow to ground ... and should look a lot like the " Bright shining mountain " and the tree to heaven ..

A similar phenomena is going on the Moon Io that blue dome at the 3 oclock position is a volcano that is so immense that it created a gravitational field that intersected the electromagnetic field of Io ..it has a continuous stream of electrical discharge flowing into it .

Such a flow could be controlled by manipulating the field anomaly strength ...

In the Queens chamber things should get interesting as it is in the center of the structure a majority of the exotic particles and energy will be focused there .

Can tapping into a portal from the Sun be an on ramp to the universe ?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Can the Sun be used as a stargate during its magnetic pole reversal? What effect would it have on any ship in its vicinity?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Great info!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Brotherman
I don't believe other worlds exist.

The Habitable Exoplanets Catalog

I'm not sure how this whole thing has not been pushed into a hoax bin somewhere

Probably because the ATS mods have read the actual contents of the thread, not just the title.

3-d computer models don't really prove anything.

I don't think anyone is suggesting they do. They are illustrative, however, in a way that text often is not.

How for example would the physics work how does one go from one star system to the next[...]

Folding Space

[...]if life here apparently happened by accident would'nt the lack of pressure or the crushing tons of pressure affect any living entity from gate to gate or is it equal all around?

Ok....not sure what "life happening by accident" has to do with your overall question...?

What makes you think there would be any pressure issues, aside from whatever difference there might be in pressure in the environment on the other side of the gate? Let's say I had a gate from the U.S. to Japan, both entrance and exit at sea level. The atmospheric pressure on either side of the gate would the same, or very close. Whats the problem?

I guess its just an opinion but this thread has gone on for too long.

Really? It continues because there is continued interest in it, by people other than Undo. It's not like she has posted 300+ pages of text all by herself. The vast majority of her posts are responses to other members who are or were interested in the subject.

But if you really think it has "gone on too long", why are you here posting, making it longer?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

hey thanks, tsurugi.

i've been learning a few new things, semi-related to this subject. for example, in the double slit experiment after they came to the realization that adding detectors to the experiment, changed the wave to a particle, they then did another experiment where they left the detectors on, but removed the part that recorded the data. the photons went back to acting like a wave. in effect, conscious thought (recording data) was solidifying quantum probability into 3d reality.

this leaked over into another train of thought i was having about phasing in video games. 2 people can be in the same exact game on the internet, on a shared game server where they normally can see each other, at the same coordinates and suddenly not be able to see each other's game avatars. this is achieved via mathematical modifications to frequency in programming called phasing.

lets say you did quests for the mayor of a small village in the game. before you start doing the quests, you can see your gaming friend standing in the game in his game avatar. you might do quests together, but this time your friend goes to get a snack. meanwhile you start doing the quests for the mayor. your friend comes back and even though you are in the same village on the game, he can no longer see you and you can no longer see him. this is because you have entered a different phase of the exact same village, on the same server, at the same coordinates. his game avatar is simply in a different frequency phase than your gaming avatar.

what is the possibility that some gates were simply doors to a different phase of the same exact location?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think that is highly likely. A wormhole/tesseract is a quantum effect, so I don't think it would much make a difference if you wanted to fold 3D space or just time, or both...or if you wanted to shift phase.

Remember when I suggested, a long time ago, that I thought perhaps the gates themselves were phase-shifted? There might be one sitting in the Osireon right now, just ever so slightly out of phase with us, so we cant see it or touch it...unless we can find the key to call it into phase.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Tsurugi
reply to post by undo

I think that is highly likely. A wormhole/tesseract is a quantum effect, so I don't think it would much make a difference if you wanted to fold 3D space or just time, or both...or if you wanted to shift phase.

Remember when I suggested, a long time ago, that I thought perhaps the gates themselves were phase-shifted? There might be one sitting in the Osireon right now, just ever so slightly out of phase with us, so we cant see it or touch it...unless we can find the key to call it into phase.

holy toledo...
this would explain quite a few things.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi, I'll share this with you right up front, so you don't assume
'which side' of this issue I'm on. Right now, I'm not on a side.

After 52 years.. not on a side.

I've studied the beginnings lore.. there is little question that
the Egyptians and those who came before them, monitored
at least 2, if not 3 cycles of precession.

One can pretty 'easily' 'explain away' nearly all ancient alien
stuff without trying very hard.

By the way..what do you think about sites such as,
"ancientaliensdebunked.com" ?

I've got to admit, that they make some pretty good points.

One can also 'explain away' a lot of lizard lore using beginnings
lore, such as 'snakes shedding their skin is a symbol of renewal';
yada yada yada.

But I'm also something of a scholar of Kundalini lore.. and I can
tell you that in a certain sense, no doubts about it.. there is
a lot to know about 'Kundalnini' and 'snakes'.. that no amount
of beginnings lore can explain away. Beginnings lore cannot
explain away skull plates moving around during an awakening..

The whole underworld thing.. yah.. the beginnings explanation
tries to explain that away (my mentor was GK.. trust me, I know
beginnings lore).

But I 'feel something'. I know that's not science.

I have a pretty elaborate theory of my own... involving
gates as it so happens..

But my rational mind would like to error on the side of 'safe,
but boring beginnings lore'. While my 'spirit' doesn't entirely
buy it. Either explanation works for me... I have no horse
in this race.

This matter is unresolved for me.

Just want to engage in a conversation on this topic.

KPB

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

hi, yeah i did a thread on the ancient aliens debunked thing, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You said you'd post your "research" but I fail to see any of that. Please elaborate on the evidence that goes with your claim.

It works like this: You create a hypothesis, and then collect evidence for and against the hypothesis. If you have collected enough data and evidence, you turn the hypothesis into a scientific fact, or disprove it once and for all.

Your thread title suggests you found enough evidence to your hypothesis to call it a fact. I would like to see your evidence.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

blink blink. i can't believe you said that. no really, i'm shaking my head over here in disbelief.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

H1ght3chHippie
You said you'd post your "research" but I fail to see any of that.

Then you must have walked in here with your eyes closed. Whenever I have my eyes closed, I fail to see stuff too. Interesting how that happens, ain't it? But if you'll just turn and face the back down along the thread and open your eyes, I assure you, you shall see the research. You can't miss it, it is roughly the size of Mount Ararat.

Please elaborate on the evidence that goes with your claim.

I promise you there are plenty of elaborations in that mountain of research back there.

It works like this: You create a hypothesis, and then collect evidence for and against the hypothesis. If you have collected enough data and evidence, you turn the hypothesis into a scientific fact, or disprove it once and for all.

Well, er, thats not exactly how it works, no. But don't worry...you don't need to have a hard grounding in materialist science to join this discussion, so your lack of understanding there will not be a factor if you decide to join.

Your thread title suggests you found enough evidence to your hypothesis to call it a fact. I would like to see your evidence.

Call what a fact? What, exactly, are we speaking of here? You need to be more specific.

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join