It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just as a side note, I wonder why I so often see people popping in this thread to disparage the whole concept of "stargates", then disparaging the concept of "ancient aliens", and tossing in a negative word or two regarding advanced ancient cultures.
The reason I wonder is because our understanding of physics--especially quantum phenomena and some of the postulates of string theory--not only indicates that stargate-esque phenomena are real, but we move closer and closer to being capable of causing those phenomena to occur.
Regarding ancient aliens, we have an ever growing catalog of habitable, nearby exoplanets. We've found water on Mars and Luna. There are prebiotic, complex organic hydrocarbons on Saturn's moon Titan. There are indications of microbial life in meteorites. It is considered a high possibility that the beginnings of organic life on earth was "seeded" here, arriving from space on a comet or other body. Meaning....aliens. Whom we are descended from. Is it such a stretch to consider that intelligent aliens may have shown up a time or three in earth's long history?? Or that they may have fostered humanity's most recent civilization cycle?

I'm not saying any of the above is incontrovertible fact; the only incontrovertible fact is that we can never know such things for certain. I'm just wondering why so many seem to find it ridiculous to consider such ideas possible.
What is truly ridiculous is to consider such ideas as impossible.
edit on 13/10/16 by Tsurugi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
damn I think this thread is dead... so sad, it was promising

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
here's a thread i just wrote that connects the story of Dudael in the book of enoch, to the gate theory
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm going assume the "Stargates" were made by humans or aliens ??????

assuming there made from known materials and resources we should be able to reproduce them.
what promises the safety of these devices ?????
is there any pictures or diagrams of the ones you speak of ????

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

mrFMPerson
I'm going assume the "Stargates" were made by humans or aliens ??????

assuming there made from known materials and resources we should be able to reproduce them.
what promises the safety of these devices ?????
is there any pictures or diagrams of the ones you speak of ????

well, i somewhat reconstructed the gate mechanisms from the book of ezekiel, chapter 1.
as the story unfolds, it starts with a hole forming in the heavens. no i'm not kidding.
out of the hole (which shares curious descriptions akin to the description of the event horizon of a black hole)
emerges flying metal angels, who have 4 faces that represent specific constellations/stars during taurus (the feet of the bull). it says they come and go across the sky, extremely fast. there and back again. it says they are INSIDE wheels that go where they go. this is where i figured it out:

they are not in the center of the wheels, they are in the wheels themselves, so that when the wheel rotates, they go away and back again, in a big circle. this circle describes the ecliptic spinning around with those 4 specific constellations being part of the "address" of the gate, that generates the wormhole, that opens the hole in the sky. now suddenly you see a firmament of awesome ice. i believe that is the author's description of the event horizon of the wormhole. the wormhole has successfully formed. and hovering above the firmament of awesome ice, is someone who "looks" like jehovah, on a sapphire colored throne. i believe this is describing a blue crystalline pyramid. here's my quick artistic version of what i think it is describing

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'm just a little confused but thanks for the detailed reply!

you say flying metal angels as if they are the main part of the device/gate itself, i thought the stargate you were talking about was technological and not supernatural/religious sorry if it offends you, I'm just trying to understand you knowledge on the subject

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

mrFMPerson
reply to post by undo

I'm just a little confused but thanks for the detailed reply!

you say flying metal angels as if they are the main part of the device/gate itself, i thought the stargate you were talking about was technological and not supernatural/religious sorry if it offends you, I'm just trying to understand you knowledge on the subject

my knowledge on the subject is limited to the evidence available. here's a video that someone else made that tries to depict it as well, but i think it's not quite accurate

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I know that this is going to sound like one of those "So and so's cousin's best friends neighbor once told me. . ." but, nonetheless. I can say this, I do know as a fact that at least one individual who did hold a high clearance level at a department (don't know what department) at Johns Hopkins U. told me that there is a StarGate,and that the story was used to well, give info on the disinfo.

This was during the mid 90s that he told me this, and other stories of known underwater places that are of Atlantean origin.

His job, that I know of, was working with sound signatures of submarines from other countries so that an accurate database could be built about just who was where, and in what waters.

He had lots of neat stuff to talk about, unless of course I've said too much already
of which I will DENY!

The interesting point about the Stargate, he said, was that it was not (Solely) egyptian, and that there was a Nazi interest during the 30s and 40s.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

rain7

It lives!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
585 stars and 325 pages is pretty freaking epic from thread standards...

Anyways, very interesting topic... I understand that many throw hissy-fits over threads being discussed over and over again, but in this instance, I would have never have known about this thread, nor would have known to look for it, if someone didnt mention this in a new thread today...

I look forward to reading over 325 pages of exciting topic... S & F, even though I'm 7 years late to the party

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

rain7

One of the top ten threads of all time at ATS and still being commented on 7 years hence hardly qualifies as dead; maybe just temporarily dormant from time to time.

I heard somewhere that the so-called "looting" of the Baghdad museum was in fact staged to cover the removal by the usual bad actors (traitors to humanity/western black ops forces) many unusual articles in the museum that pointed to contact from off-worlders and possibly involved a star-gate or items related to a star gate.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

rain7

One of the top ten threads of all time at ATS and still being commented on 7 years hence hardly qualifies as dead; maybe just temporarily dormant from time to time.

I heard somewhere that the so-called "looting" of the Baghdad museum was in fact staged to cover the removal by the usual bad actors (traitors to humanity/western black ops forces) many unusual articles in the museum that pointed to contact from off-worlders and possibly involved a star-gate or items related to a star gate.

I've had sources I know from within the US Airforce state to me that the airforce has been involved in flying out items of Sumerian origin from within Iraq. It was specified that some items he was aware of came from Eridu. Rumoured they unearthed a library there.

That device I believe Michael Aquino mentioned in his Q&A thread is of interest. Which he referenced in regards to the stargate movie. I've been told of a similar object before. But having come from Egypt as well. Unearthed from under the Giza Plateau.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Tucket

rain7

It lives!!!

haha, ive never been happier to eat my own words
edit on 25-11-2013 by rain7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hello all past & present,
I had the need to simply comment on this amazing thread out of respect more than anything else. The topic is somewhat new to me but hits a deep note.
I stumbled on this site after trying to research time slips and came across Aquino's Q&A thread. I then watched the stargate film for the first time and found the whole subject fascinating on different levels. I am not from a scientific/educated background so find some of the pieces I have been directed to quite confusing but im sticking with it, having a break & trying to understand it again. Not succeeding though!
I suppose we are all trying to understand, whichever background you originate because regardless of artifacts & deciphering, unless we actually see it in the here & now none of us actually know any of this to be fact or fiction?

Please accept any apology that may be needed in the case of anybody being insulted by my ignorance. I would greatly appreciate if anybody at all could direct me to any link that explains the whole thing in more layman terms for a novice like myself. My appetite for the knowledge is awake but I feel hugely intimidated by some of the vast writings on said subject. I get lost in so much historical information that im sure the reader should have the understanding of already before reading so many of the articles.

Somebody out there care to help a novice like me out by telling me where to start without having prior info and maybe this will lead me to be able to delve deeper with a better understanding.
much thanks

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
MODS: if you would be so kind, can you remove one of Loiuse Taylor's posts above? they are duplicates, kinda spam like since they appear in the thread, separated by over 2 days in time and are identical.
edit on 29-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey there,
So sorry my friends. I keep editing what I have written as it needed some corrections.
Please can my first post be removed as it's full of mistakes. I will post the final, edited version again.
I'm a perfectionist ;-)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Some conclusions are being pointed to, but I see the direction is not in one place. I have several things to say, first as a matter of public safety: I will become an ascended being soon, and help promote the ascension movement and direct it with mankind. Secondarily, I am a witness to the exchange of dimensions, and the transposition of energy. So I've said these things to make the OP feel more welcome, and at the moment. It is better for your safety that the attention remain on this individual.

The appearance of the stargate will depend on its destination. You have generally referenced two destinations so far, and I've only browsed through a very vibrant and lengthy recollection of history. The first Stargate's appearance, is pure black in its center, and surrounding it, all space and matter is rippled into the darker shades, and here and there you will see white sparkles of light like glass breaking around the around the wave like ripples which disappear towards the center which is pure black. You can even notice the glass like breaking of light kinda grope its way into nothing but pure black less then a hand breath or two from the ripples on the outskirts of the portal. Which are, about at any point in time, the size of the ripples on a potato chip, to the ripples about the size of your thumb in size, regardless of the size of the portal, at any time. These dimensions are identifiable and repeated, for all destinations within this dimension, which constitutes this universe. This is the first dimension.

When going though this kind of stargate. At near approach, matter is disbursed faster then light. What this means is you will see the outer shell of a person like they turned into a ghost, and then this light will dissolve into a soft flash. There are complicated reasons for this behavior. Reasons that include the dissolution of time, which is one of the foot leg, bottom down, relationships. Reasons of the reconstitution of space, which is performed, and this then disburses the ghost like shells of the material in short order. Almost instaneously I would say, If I were once again using them to travel. But not so, flip a quarter with your thumb and then catch it, this is the dilation delay. Its very simple on these terms. Regarding the traversity and dimensions of housing gates, for the portals, these are not of any consequence. The processes are housed in a partner dimension the actual physical representation is only relative to the reaction that is being produced. Meaning an effective gate, could still be opened even if the planet it was originally placed in was destroyed, depending on its wake, the lesser dimensions are not a factor or limitation, at least they are not discerned this way.

The second and more predominant Stargate is an entirely different matter. This is the one you are attempting to describe in Ezekiel, this has no value, at least not you, and expecially not if you do not understand the nature of the process of judgment you, and mankind is experiencing. So you are in effect describing two separate destinations, one that leads only within this dimension, and one with a destination of another dimension. The Ezekiel Stargate, will look like a swirl with a central point that resembles some geometric shape, but not necessarily a triangle, a shape that changes based on your perception of it which includes your angle and distribution of light and other factors. What is really being articulated is the differences between a complex hyperdimension space, and a lesser dimensional space. Thus, you see the changing geometry, and the spiral ribbon which denotes some great extent of the known dimension in great vastness. I will go on to say, that this stargate is not designed to feasible and it not designed to interact in the lower dimensions for any extensive purpose, and certainly not the 3rd or 4th or sometimes event the 5th and successive dimensions. So you would probably not observe this one, unless considerable and I mean considerable energy was applied into it so it could momentarily appear in this dimension, but it would have not value, and it would not be usable, it does not interact necessarily and is far from practical from any operation in the lower dimension.

So I've come closer now to my 20th post and I intend to disclose more information about what we will be doing with mankind, provided I find the right material to mask the conversation, to continue the pacifications, that are being performed. Ezekiel references both portals technically, he has zipped around this solar system and universe, much the way I ............. so it is better if I say I intend to, rather then cause a commotion or prelude to the things that will come, under the causes of this individual. Ezekiel also uses the gate designed solely or is only practical in the higher dimensions to go around there, and these are not properly understood. Now, we have a better understanding, but the messengers don't live long, that is they are resurrected. And knowledge isn't imbued, creation instead is destroyed, and the secrets are given the full account of before man, as they were in the days of the ancients, when they ................. broke stones against ash, and carved a river of blood made of sand and stone. Ignorance is indeed bliss, when the folly is given to us, and then we are expected to give up ourselves.
edit on 2-12-2013 by sighstars because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join