It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch's Dudael

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You say you don't know what "Dudael" is? Tracing the word "Dudael," to its origins, will remove the mystery as to what it is and furthermore, where it was. According to the Book of Enoch, Dudael was a hole in the desert that was opened by God and in which he threw Azazel, one of the 200 Watchers who had descended to Earth and impregnated human women. This mating resulted in the human women giving birth to the infamous Nephilim hybrids.

In order to understand ancient words such as Dudael, it's important to understand the traditions and language variants of ancient cultures in the area from which the word derives, and how the spelling of words, change over time. So in order to isolate out its origins, I started first with ancient semitic data, which lead to a hebrew tradition involving the sacrificing of the scapegoat, who would symbolically carry the sins of the people and then be hurled off a tall cliff to its death, representing the hurling of Azazel into Dudael.

The place this was traditionally done at was called, Hadudo. This also is traceable to the Ugaritic, "Hadad". Hadad was a Baal god word, for example, look up Baal Hadad. The Ha prefix is semitic in origin, which includes Ugaritic examples, such as Hadad. So take Hadudo and remove the semitic prefix, "ha", leaving dudo. Add the god word, "El" and you have dudoel. adjust for vowel variants, and you have dudael, the hole in the desert, opened by god (EL) and in which he threw Azazel.

But wait, this gets even more interesting. D(j)'s and Z's had interchangable phonetic "sounds" in Egypt. In effect, if you were to write a word out by the way it sounded, Azazel might sound like Adadel. Add the semitic Ha prefix and you have Ha-adadel or Hadadel or even Hadad, for short. In effect, the place Dudael, is named after Baal Hadad, who was Azazel.

But waiiit, this gets even more interesting! In the beginning of Babylon, certain letters underwent a sort of dyslexic flip. Z's became S's and D's became B's and P's and vice-a-versa. For example, Abzu became Absu and also Apsu. How would this impact a word like Dadael? Easy--> Babel.

So Dudael was originally, Babel. If you've read my stargate research, this is yet more evidence that the bottomless pit/abyss/babel (gate of god), was not just a high structure, it contained a hole/a gate from which things emerged and into which, things were sent / hurled / etc.

edit on 23-10-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting info! It blew my mind!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Falcifer
Wow, very interesting info! It blew my mind!

curious. what part surprised you the most? the babel part was what freaked me out when i realized how it was linked.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Very interesting!!!

So are you implying that Enoch went to the underground as well?

The "gate" sounds like a black hole.. or possibly the tunnel NDE's describe.

Or... am I totally missing the entire op? lol

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by undo

Very interesting!!!

So are you implying that Enoch went to the underground as well?

The "gate" sounds like a black hole.. or possibly the tunnel NDE's describe.

Or... am I totally missing the entire op? lol

no, i don't think it's actually underground in the sense of the location the person ends up at after they go in it/get hurled into it, or what not. it's better stated as the "gate" of god. for example, in revelation 9, the bottomless pit
(abyss in the original language), has a gate that has to be unlocked. and the description of it, is identical to the hebrew meaning -- cauldron of god. it's a lake of glowing firey liquid like substance, i.e. a wormhole/black hole, type thing but in this case, generated and accessed by a gate.

yeah, the stargate tv shows and movies are not too far off, theoretically, from what the ancient texts seem to say

edit on 23-10-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
just for fun. in this episode of stargate sg-1, the god Baal, has made mutliple copies/clones of himself, to escape the sg-1 team. so they have to hunt down and dispose of every clone of baal till finally, they only have 2 left.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Really good post OP. I am very interested in the subject of Enoch. Do you have any valuable sources of information I can use to gain some better insight on the subject?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
p.s. I made a mistake in my op. it's not that azazel would sound like adadel but that adadel would sound like azazel.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

smithas05
Really good post OP. I am very interested in the subject of Enoch. Do you have any valuable sources of information I can use to gain some better insight on the subject?

hrm, well here's a video someone else made about enoch's references to a supermassive black hole

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hi OP
you may find this work interestting as it reveals some facinating word origins of the day
it can be found on the net in the usual places

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.ca...
the link is to a description of the book

my take on enoch's gates - he was describing a calender - re henges
edit on 23-10-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Danbones
Hi OP
you may find this work interestting as it reveals some facinating word origins of the day
it can be found on the net in the usual places

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.ca...
the link is to a description of the book

my take on enoch's gates - he was describing a calender - re henges
edit on 23-10-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

erm, you're talking about the gates in the sky, thing? definitely calendar related, but perhaps not for the reasons you think.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hmmm...made my brain spin a bit. But what is really crazy is I've never read thru your Stargates are real thread which I am going to do right this minute! For those interested here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Are you F'n kidding me...300+ pages, lol. This is the biggest thread I think I've come across and crazy that it is still active from 2006!!
edit on 23-10-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

HawkeyeNation

EDIT: Are you F'n kidding me...300+ pages, lol. This is the biggest thread I think I've come across and crazy that it is still active from 2006!!

lol oh boy.
well more than half of the posts are from other people lol

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

undo

HawkeyeNation

lol oh boy.
well more than half of the posts are from other people lol

Whew...that is some good stuff over there. You have great knowledge of these items and you've done a great job of presenting this info. Thanks for your work!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
well thanks hawkeye nation. some of it has changed somewhat over time, but most of it is stll the same. research being what it is, new info helps clarify older info, and any mistakes or errors become clear

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

undo
well thanks hawkeye nation. some of it has changed somewhat over time, but most of it is stll the same. research being what it is, new info helps clarify older info, and any mistakes or errors become clear

Well three hundred pages will take me for ever, so how bout synopsis of the thread. I loved the stargate series and I always thought there probably going to turn out to be real. So based on your research the abyss is real place and the gate is on earth?

Thanks the Bot

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Elohim = El = 31 degrees longitudinal line on which the Pyramids of Giza and the Adam's Calendar converge and which all other ley lines meet; Very great energy, could have been a Stargate, a great possible yes.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

dlbott

undo

Well three hundred pages will take me for ever, so how bout synopsis of the thread. I loved the stargate series and I always thought there probably going to turn out to be real. So based on your research the abyss is real place and the gate is on earth?

Thanks the Bot

yeah, and it has a bunch of different names, like dudael, abzu, abyss, bottomless pit, the cauldron of god,
the gate of god(s), hathor, the eye of ra, portal of the lords of eternity, and of course, babel.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

So after all your research what conclusion have you come too?

Are these stargates to other star systems or are they to other dimensions?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
lonegunman

i am still at a loss on that one. sometimes it seems other dimensional, maybe even other phase, and other times, it seems other planets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join