It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
p.s. some of those images you posted for the weighing of the heart, are not authentic. they are modern renditions. the top one you posted is authentic though and a couple others

edit on 30-4-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Did not see this mentioned in here |NASA finds portals near earth and have discovered how to find them

NASA found portals in our solar system at what's called X points. A NASA researcher showed how particles travel through magnetic portals 93 million miles! The weirdest part is we dont know why they are there.

The Video explains it all.

NASA Discovers Portals X pOINTS

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I see this thread has been existed here for a long time.The identification is still not definite.Do you have any persuasive evidence?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
Did not see this mentioned in here |NASA finds portals near earth and have discovered how to find them

NASA found portals in our solar system at what's called X points. A NASA researcher showed how particles travel through magnetic portals 93 million miles! The weirdest part is we dont know why they are there.

The Video explains it all.

NASA Discovers Portals X pOINTS

that's really interesting! thanks for posting it.
x points huh. fascinating.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seekout1212
I see this thread has been existed here for a long time.The identification is still not definite.Do you have any persuasive evidence?

depends on what you can consider persuasive.
a persuasive discussion would require you to consider things such as:

1) the legitimacy of ancient historical texts of various kinds.
2) the potentiality for accurate or meaningful "prophecy".
3) just because something is sumerian, doesn't mean sitchin wrote it or created it.
4) that the egyptian and mesopotamian cultures were recounting the same accounts, from different cultural perspectives.
5) that language barriers and cultural variants tend to hide important details
6) that the enlightenment period tossed out the entirety of ancient world texts based on the mistaken belief that the ancient greeks couldn't write, and that this should be recitified.
7) that a sufficiently advanced civilization may in fact, have used technology that contained no artificial parts just manipulation of the basic principles of physics. it may look like a stone, but in the right place, with the right harmonics, right physical construction, right molecular configuration, it could've been alot more than that.

there's some pre-reqs.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

A cursory study of the symbols in the sumerian text "Enki and the World Order" and "Enki's Journey to Nibru", reveals 2 things of importance:
1) An ancient and important "tree", with vines that spread across the heavens, which I believe is a metaphor for a map of various star gate routes accessible via Enki's Abzu star gate

sorry, I have no idea if this has been brought up before, as I am currently only on page 21, and have A LOT
of reading to do, but when I read this post of yours, undo, when you were talking about wormwood, I couldn't help but think of budha studying under a great tree. if no-one's brought this up before, do you think there could be anything to it? this is, after all, your area of expertise

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Enlil , your ingenuity takes one's breath away! By its nature it is like entangled threads which cannot be unraveled, crossed threads which the eye cannot follow.
reply to post by undo

does this strike anyone else as quantum entanglement?!

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Is this thread really 318 pages long? Or is there a stargate in the middle of it somewhere? How did I get to 318? Is this Iraq? What's happening? Is ATS a stargate? I need to lie down...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

pg 34

it's described as having three gates on each of its four sides, each for a different Tribe of Israel (which is basically, the whole world if you follow the idea that following a huge flood, most of the earth was repopulated by the people mentioned in Genesis 10 genealogies.

ok now theres this:
pg 35

I think, the opening of the Bottomless Pit, mentioned in Revelation 9, is the opening of the stargate before we are ready as a species for this to be done. This invites the "bad guys" back here and that's where the crapola hits the fanola. If you read, however, the arrival of New City Jerusalem, we are all in perfected bodies by then, that apparently are eternal. So, it sounds like we finally get to go mainline and out into the universe/ other dimensions, the way it was originally intended

what if when the above happens, the stargate is relevant to what Tribe your from, i.e. automatic selection?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Is this thread really 318 pages long??
reply to post by EnPassant

actually, yeah.(i know, right?)

if I am dominating, it is only because this thread is dead.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rain7

not sure what you mean. can you elaborate?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

okay. in your post(the first one I quoted) you were talking about New Jerusalem, and it had three gates on each of its four sides. in the second post I quoted,(same post but easier to seperate) you were talking about how New jerusalem was(not sure of your original intent) was an actual stargate destination, and how after the doomsday stuff in revalations is over, we actually get to go to the right place(i.e. new jerusalem). my line of thinking was, how when it all gets sorted out, there would be the new jerusalem destination, but the gates would scan us somehow and place us at the corresponding gate of our nation of israel in new jerusalem.( although thinking about it now, I realize that that was probably your line of thinking). make sense, or no?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
Is this thread really 318 pages long? Or is there a stargate in the middle of it somewhere? How did I get to 318? Is this Iraq? What's happening? Is ATS a stargate? I need to lie down...

Make this thread a long term reading project here on ATS and you wan't regret it .

Thread full of revelations you didn't know existed .

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rain7
reply to post by undo

okay. in your post(the first one I quoted) you were talking about New Jerusalem, and it had three gates on each of its four sides. in the second post I quoted,(same post but easier to seperate) you were talking about how New jerusalem was(not sure of your original intent) was an actual stargate destination, and how after the doomsday stuff in revalations is over, we actually get to go to the right place(i.e. new jerusalem). my line of thinking was, how when it all gets sorted out, there would be the new jerusalem destination, but the gates would scan us somehow and place us at the corresponding gate of our nation of israel in new jerusalem.( although thinking about it now, I realize that that was probably your line of thinking). make sense, or no?

hmm , i don't recall saying that.
interesting question and interesting theory, too.
edit on 23-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Originally posted by EnPassant

Make this thread a long term reading project here on ATS and you wan't regret it .

Thread full of revelations you didn't know existed .

well thanks.
there have been some great posters in this thread too.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The Tet of Osiris is a schematic

1 THE EARTH ..MASS THE PYRAMID ITSELF

2 THE ARK .. THE ENERGY TO OPEN THE GATE (BABI)

3 THE DJED .. TO MANAGE THE ENERGY AS A RESISTOR WOULD DO

4 THE HANDS OR HORNS THAT TRANSMITTED ENERGY TO THE CRYSTAL

5 THE CRYSTAL OR EYE OF OSIRIS

6 THE GENERATED FIELD OR STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

7 THE PLASMA INFLUX ..ENOUGH ENERGY FOR ALL THE WORLD

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

THE NICHE IN THE QUEENS CHAMBER FULL OF CRYSTALS
TWO TECHNICIANS CONTROLLING THE EYE CRYSTAL AND THE TWO ARKS
WHILE SITTING ON AN INSULATED PAD
ENERGY FLOW IS REPRESENTED AS COBRAS

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM