It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
as a side note:

islam claims that when a person dies for islam, that he is given 70 virgins.
according to deutoronomy, when nimrod (osiris) was killed, he was replaced with 70 sons of god/angels/gods,
depending on what translation you read, who then ruled the nations of the world, from on high.
what are the chances the 70 virgins are a reference to Isis and that somewhere in the pre islamic texts, this teaching was better understood. and that the 70 members of the divine council mentioned in deutoronomy are 70 goddesses. i'm just trying to figure out this piece of the puzzle. i think there's some significance in this data, and connecting the dots might be very useful to this topic, particularly in light of some of the terra papers data
edit on 10-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This might have been posted somewhere in the middle, but I started reading the thread up thorugh the teens pages then jumped to the end...

The term "antediluvian" in my understanding refers to before the flood; "ante-" meaning "pre-" or "before"

I think that, at least, in your earlier pages, you referred to the Tower of Babel timeframe as antediluvian when I think that you meant to say "postdiluvian". From my reading of the book of Genesis, that event occurs after everyone disembarked from Noah's ark and started repopulating the planet.

Am I reading your posts correctly?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidchin that event occurs after everyone disembarked from Noah's ark and started repopulating the planet.

'everyone'?
Just NOAH and his family... everyone else was dead save few critters (14 of each clean 4 of each unclean
)

NOAH and his kids must have worked over time breeding all those races in such a short time frame

Can we say 'INCEST''

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davidchin

oh yeah, if i said babel was ante diluvian, that's a mistake. however, i also theorized with some degree of certainty, that babel was the e.abzu of sumer, rebuilt, only this time as a mud brick replica of the original all metal, floating flying roaring submersible glowing temple (probably the original was pyramidal in shape and later replicas were mud brick ziggurats).
edit on 11-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

no but you can say babel gate event.

ya know, confused the languages by bringing new people from different languages and cultures?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
ya know, confused the languages by bringing new people from different languages and cultures?

OH!!! You mean the internet gotcha...

and here is the "Swarm"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I saw a set of strange lights last night. The dog started whining when I took her out near the woods. I tried to get it all on camera when...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hi Undo

I saw the you refer to this thread in another topic - and I would love to talk about this stuff with you. I too have gone down the path of researching ancient civilizations... big time. For the past 20 years.

You wrote:
'adam means red, ruddy. black people say that's them, and white people say it's them.
i think it's moses telling the EGYPTIAN creation story, and that adam is atum, and the atum
had RED skin, they were egyptians. lol since the egyptians should be genetically related to both white people and black people, we're back to square one. i'd give you my full out theory on it, but it requires going WAAAAAAAY off the topic of this thread. suffice it to say, i think the first homo sapians on EARTH, were black people. but that doesn't mean caucasians, semites and mongoloid races were not somewhere else in the universe, at the same time or even somewhere else on the planet.

it's not that hard to believe all the races were created at the same time, but the only surviving records come from the super dry and hot climates like egypt and iraq, perhaps. personally, my favorite is, the other races were brought here thru the gate of god (babel event), thus causing the confusion of languages and cultures. who really knows?

I have been writing an anti-deluvian thesis, well - beyond thesis... it is pretty large. I will post some of it below after I explain a few things.

I believe human life evolved in different skin colors because of the climate here on earth. I also believe that we didn't have to come from the stars - but rather the age of humanity isn't given due credit for its pre-historic accomplishments. Do I believe humanity had a golden age before our current civilization? Yes. Can it be proven scientifically? No.
Now that you know my beliefs on these matters I shall continue.

Adam and Eve in the Garden (I am going to be writing a thread on this.... so no one steal my work please!)

Nechushtan is an ancient pre-Judaic god and his name is derived from two Hebrew words “Nechash” (snake or serpent in English) and “Nechoshet” (meaning bronze or copper). Nechushtan has been compared to the Sumerian snake god Ningizidda (who was the god of life) and also to the ancient Greek association of the snake with Aesculapius (god of medicine and healing, where today’s medical symbol comes from). Throughout the world, in ancient art and writings of almost every culture we find the symbolism of snakes or serpents.

The snake in the garden of Eden is named Nechushtan according to the original Judaic legend, and is not "Satan" as Christianity adopted him to be. The Judaic religion does not believe the biblical story of creation to be true but rather a tale of trickery and wisdom.

The snake is revered the world over, but I find its meaning to be a symbol of a global culture of long ago - and not that of alien entities. Sure, aliens could have come down and conversed with man - after the great flood, humanity could have been helped... I am talking pre-flood. I am talking about the symbol of the snake being handed down from the survivors of this flood.

Again - getting back on track, I believe there would be massive genetic anomalies if what you are talking about is true. Think of the evolutionary spectrum that would need to take place for humans that were born on differnet planets having the same genetics... nearly impossible.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hi Undo.. I been reading your thread for a while and I wanted to say that I truly believe you have this figured out!
it makes alot of sense and I wanted to compliment you I am very impressed with your theory's! thank you for making this thread and im really going to read your books it is fascinating

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

wellllllllllll,
this thread suggests that humans were not created in the opening passages of genesis in the way we think, but rather we were brought thru the gates of eden (edin) which "materialized" us on earth. i believe the gate of eden was a star gate and that eden was originally not on this planet. i have textual proof for this, in this thread. along with artifacts.

as a result, i have no idea when we were actually created or where. i do believe the first ones thru the gates were the black people. and that the gate of eden may not have been the gate they were brought thru, as ultimately, the bible is strictly the jewish version of ancient history.

sumerian texts refer to enlil's black headed people, which i believe are the black people of africa. but i don't think they are the hebrews of sumer. some of them MAY very well have been black however by marriage. . it's just that i have done extensive research on the habiru. and they were the hyskos shepherd kings, the hebrews, and they were ALSO people of enlil. they are shown in the paintings of the temples of one of the ancient egyptian cities, as semitic. they were the temple builders, the architects. clearly not all black people built pyramids as some of them were egyptian royals. and not all hyskos built temples because some of them were egyptian royals. it's just not that black and white (oh what a cool pun). however, i do believe the black people were originally brought thru a gate to africa, to build the mines, as is recounted in the sumerian texts.

where they were originally from and which came first, i have no idea. you should read this thread. it's occassionally painful, but you will find plenty of stuff to add to your repertoire.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Hi Undo.. I been reading your thread for a while and I wanted to say that I truly believe you have this figured out!
it makes alot of sense and I wanted to compliment you I am very impressed with your theory's! thank you for making this thread and im really going to read your books it is fascinating

well thank you!
and i notice you like lando calrissian?
here's a funny as heck video i saw of lando and vader.

i laugh every time i see that. watch the guys in back. lol
don't think of it as a white guy bossin around the lando! think of it as james earl jones bossin around the lando! lol

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think there were others outside of the garden of Eden, the bible says that after Caan killed Abel he was banished to the land of Nod where he took a wife who bore him a son he named Enoch.
The bible gives very little information on the people who lived in Nod, but it is silly to assume that this could not possibly be the case considering the bible also states that Caans son Enoch is the child of a woman from Nod.

"And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch." (Genesis 4:16-17).

which to me means that there were others outside of "the Garden" but where did they come from?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

LOL that is funny
thanks for making me laugh!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think there were others outside of the garden of Eden, the bible says that after Caan killed Abel he was banished to the land of Nod where he took a wife who bore him a son he named Enoch.
The bible gives very little information on the people who lived in Nod, but it is silly to assume that this could not possibly be the case considering the bible also states that Caans son Enoch is the child of a woman from Nod.

"And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch." (Genesis 4:16-17).

which to me means that there were others outside of "the Garden" but where did they come from?

yep there was more than one gate. sitchin claims the abzu was a mine in south africa. i think he's wrong. i think there was an abzu gate in south africa. yep, that's what i think.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Once upon a time... many many moons ago

The SNAKES had LEGS

www.physorg.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

how interesting! lol wait wait
i'm trying to imagine snakes with legs
uh, dinosaurs?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

just happened to think...that's 4 legs yes? so 4 legged dinos.
what about 2 legged dinos? they are skipping all around it. around and around
we go, and pay no attention to the reptilian behind the curtain

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

ain't he a pretty thing? is it my imagination or does the box generating the image, and smoke behind the image, sorta reminiscent of the ark of the covenant ?
edit on 13-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Undo. I recently heard somewhere that a scientist believes the Arc or the 10 commandments are located at the "money pit" or something like that is that the bottomless pit you are referencing. Im sory that is such an out there question...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Undo. I recently heard somewhere that a scientist believes the Arc or the 10 commandments are located at the "money pit" or something like that is that the bottomless pit you are referencing. Im sory that is such an out there question...

i've seen that theory before. i really don't think it's the abyss/abzu/bottomless pit/nun/etc
as far as the ark, i'm a bit foggy on where that is, atm. it's an interesting question.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join