It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi undo!

I am not sure where I remember reading/ hearing this. There was a discovery or announcement about the genetics involved with different races and what makes us different colors, etc.

It was shown that black people were a much older race than whites and that being white is actually a genetic aleration that occured somewhere down the line.

I am not sure if this means anything to your thread or not, but thought I would share it.

I will try and find a source for this information, to verify it as fact as well.
edit on 14-2-2011 by esteay812 because: arrgg

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Undo I must admit that I have not read this thread and all of the 2 billion pages. But I do thank you for such amazing work

I am far from Lazy but it is hard to read through such a fluid thread and I hope you take that as a complement as its meant which leads me to my question without reading the thread in its entirety.

Have you linked any Taoist knowledge to your Stargate theory ? If so I would love to read what you have found

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dang seems America is offline. The weather is good in your future according to Oz stardate time

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I find your post on Stargates being real interesting and like you i do believe that many of the science fiction films of late are getting us prepared for the change about to occur on our planet in the next 3 years.
When we look back at Thunderbirds when they are using cordless drills which at the time was unheard off and yet today many people have them in there tool boxes.
We also know that past civilizations seam to have knowledge of astronomy and advanced mathematics which we have only learned ourself's in recent years so it is possible that these ancient civilizations may well have had the means of interstellar travel or been in contact with aliens who had interstellar travel and that tech may well have been left here.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I do apologise if this has been bought up in this thread in the past.

A Possible Taoist Depiction of a Stargate ?

Fuxi "Earlier Heaven"

Source:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

oh interesting. will look it up.
somewhere, not sure if it's in this thread, i had a lengthy discussion on the subject of the i ching. but never had much data on taoist connection other than their ancestor worship, which i found interesting in a sort of "atum" = "adam," way, and what that seems to imply.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
oh i see a connection already. positive and negative (yin-yang) particles in the ergosphere of the wormhole as a re-fueling mechanism. i can see how an anti-female (related to the concept that women represent the negative, in the yin-yang relationship) concepts arose. it started out as a metaphor, was applied locally to human beings, branched into assigned group applications, and evolved into anti-female sentiment.
edit on 15-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I would like to read your book or books if I could, I do believe in this subject and have previous knowledge of their locations, if you have already stated where to find your book(s) sorry, I haven't gone through everything yet. Thanks, Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by undo

I would like to read your book or books if I could, I do believe in this subject and have previous knowledge of their locations, if you have already stated where to find your book(s) sorry, I haven't gone through everything yet. Thanks, Peace

this thread is honestly the best place to get the data now, as the ebooks are over 3 years old and many parts of my initial theories have been modified, from slightly to ALOT. up to date = this thread.
i know it's long, and sometimes hard to read, but overall, the information is so much better, more complete, and more indepth, in the thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by magnito_student

I have thought that too, the episode in particular where they travel to another planet and find a civilization under the rule of a Alein that they believe in God and only have two hunded years of history. Reminded me of Earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by magnito_student

I have thought that too, the episode in particular where they travel to another planet and find a civilization under the rule of a Alein that they believe in God and only have two hunded years of history. Reminded me of Earth.

oh boy, lol page one.

this is gonna get interesting.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Just curious, I have studied "Hollow Earth" Theories, the supposed civilizations that live in the Earth, Telos, Agartha, ect.. What I think your saying, maybe I'm wrong, is that these places that are thought to be in the Earth are actually else where, so for example if you know the Admiral Bird story, the flight into middle Earth, it may be that he went through a vortex/stargate and wasn't actually in the Earth? These theoryized civilizations under ground could actually be off planet.
edit on 15-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

yeah that's the theory. it may be that both are possible, and the two have been combined into one set of data for hollow earth proponents and one set of data for other world proponents. although hollow earth seems to have more supporters. lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I try not to pick sides and only learn, thank you for your time, I'm going to try and catch up on this thread a bit, I have to admit that I didn't know when I replied that it was on the 200th something page

One more things is there anything in here on the Stargate/vortex in the gulf Aden and do you have any information on that, it seems to be a particular place for activity in this subject?
edit on 15-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

there is a post about it in this thread, but you've probably already read the article. any potential gate reference in deep waters, is always of interest to me, and i have long since taken onboard the idea that there were at least 7 big gates in deep bodies of water around the world, so gulf of aden having one, wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Get a load of this...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
[reply to post by Somamech

...similarity to this "ufo interior design" aka time machine...

SOURCE

edit on 15-2-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Yukitup

can you draw a diagram of what you mean
and label the parts?

Hey Undo -- found this video in another thread about the possible new gas giant/brown dwarf...

This is a perfect illustration...
edit on 15-2-2011 by Yukitup because: first attempt at video linking...not a successful one...

www.youtube.com...

style="height: 390px; width: 640px"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/DbhuRcmSkMg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

edit on 15-2-2011 by Yukitup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Get a load of this...

thats all i can think to say, just

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech

GADZOOKS
Looks more like this

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>