It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
LORD EARTH, can't get much more obvious than that.

Well, to make it more obvious would be to point out such order as a Computer or not a Computer. The word "Enki" seems like an ambiguous word to reference efforts of the Awakened ones among the Computers. Hmm, there is a bit of confusion if authority should be given to "ki" to mean energy (as from Life) or to mean Earth. That confusion probably starts with the "Ankh" symbol and the translations of "Enki" being very similar in alphabetic form, and a likely assumption probably happened where something like "they already have a symbol for Life so ki is something different."

[edit on 24-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
[ to: starwarp]

Yes, those possibilities are considered, yet even you could have pointed out some significant concerns.

They may happen again in the further when the all 'creation' of another Earth is started and all the events we go through happen again for another huge grab of lives out of the void just to give them bodies and a chance to live.

This Earth, however, is our focus.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wonder who originated or agreed upon the symbol for the Stargate patch. Meant to mention it earlier along with the notes about the Lycaeum. Notice how the symbol is the same initials for Mount Lycaeum:

Λύκαιον Όρος (linked to google, as the searches found are cool to translate)

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

I get your point.
The 'here' and 'now' is our focus.

Could you maybe post a link to the Mycaneum symbol so we can compare it to the Stargate Origin symbol?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

The Lycaeum? Look at the linked name in my previous message, There are two initials.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
Talk about face evil. please, no offense, yet look at the infinitives and future tense that you used as your wrote your words. This isn't to say that you don't write well, yet it is to say that your sources to the reason you say such is questionable.
Questionable enough to say the gate you speak about is already open. Did that hurt? (i.e. 'all hell breaks loose when the gate opens')

The crucial point for all of you to understand, that this is the point. You are in control of the future and how life on this planet evolves. It is up to you whether the gate opens or not. I really hope this makes sense to you all.

Well it's the way it's shown to me. Humanity has encountered this ascension before and we failed miserably. This stargate actualization is nothing special at all. The stargate really means connection whats here and below with above.

The higher order of beings of 6th and 7th density put the stargate here for it to be one day opened when time and distance meets the order divine balance as above so is below.

The Ankh, is the tool Osiris uses to open the stargate in Giza. I get my info through the higher beings. I know how the Giza gate is opened. As for the Garden of eden gate (enki gate and Enhil gate) I'm not entirely sure. But if anyone tries to mess with these gates. Hell will open. I think everybody knows this at this stage. I get hallucinations when I envision the possible reality of the elites and occultists trying to open it. It's messed up in my view. Yes I understand your questioning. If you understand higher dimensions and become all seeing (i.e breaking from the matrix) You will realise that past, present and future is intertwined and that many realities fold out in multiple ways and you can see many realities taking shape. The truth is you decide which future you want. For this has happened in another way before

Awareness is the key The deception on this planet is what we assigned for. We are all immortal beings living a mortal experience. Everything the ruling bloodlines has done and behaved over this stargate (and many secrets) and the creation of Iraq war e.g(like many wars) is like Something here is not been learned. But the the key here is for you to learn something about it. We need to change now and become aware now.

I personally believe that the stargate will only open if all mankind good and evil comes to balance. It's the highest ideal given to you from the gods. But many beings from above have faith in you and earth. The real question is can the leaders step down and let go their ego?

It's ok that you doubt me, But if I'm given awareness and precognition of this time line, you should not just dismiss it as something that is not relevant. The universe can speak and show you in many ways. It's up to you to be aware of it.

The whole truth to this stargate, is nothing special or crazy. It was put here for when the times comes that you believe in you and remember your destiny on this planet. In other words, we might come here imprisoned by our mind. We might live our lives with no faith and filled with fear. We all seem to forget the meaning of life. But the truth is, all you have to do is look within you and find the truth, and when you do the time is telling you to believe again.

That is the meaning of the stargate. It is not what you all think it is. I'm bewildered that there is not many people who can see it like this. The movie stargate is not fully accurate as is the matrix too. It's the systems interpretation of how they want it to happen. You have to understand this matrix is trapped here and they cannot raise their vibration to the level that meets the divine or have the power to bring heaven onto earth. This is why you have to learn the wisdom of the snake. The polarization of light and dark must come to balance before you can face all that is in you. For everything around you is simply you anyway.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well, to make it more obvious would be to point out such order as a Computer or not a Computer. The word "Enki" seems like an ambiguous word to reference efforts of the Awakened ones among the Computers. Hmm, there is a bit of confusion if authority should be given to "ki" to mean energy (as from Life) or to mean Earth. That confusion probably starts with the "Ankh" symbol and the translations of "Enki" being very similar is alphabetic form, and a likely assumption probably happened where something like "they already have a symbol for Life so ki is something different."

Ankh

And Enki

Is Ankh and the key (ki)

For the heavans to open there is here and the key. Who is the key.

That is something I don't think I will answer.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe

Well, to make it more obvious would be to point out such order as a Computer or not a Computer. The word "Enki" seems like an ambiguous word to reference efforts of the Awakened ones among the Computers. Hmm, there is a bit of confusion if authority should be given to "ki" to mean energy (as from Life) or to mean Earth. That confusion probably starts with the "Ankh" symbol and the translations of "Enki" being very similar is alphabetic form, and a likely assumption probably happened where something like "they already have a symbol for Life so ki is something different."

Ankh

And Enki

Is Ankh and the key (ki)

YEah like you know the answer hey I can imagine too you know.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Ankh

And Enki

Is Ankh and the key (ki)

YEah like you know the answer hey I can imagine too you know.

Good for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well I really wonder do people get it yet?
ra
If you want to open the door, you better make sure your path on earth complete with the heavans.

I can't find anyone who can, Simply because the people who have it in Iraq now

Are a bunch of morons. Simply because they are repeating the same universe as before. Snap out of the ego and remember who you are, and what the hell your doing now. This message will go right to the core rulers of this planet.

YEAH I said on this site.

Do you remember?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It's ok that you doubt me, But if I'm given awareness and precognition of this time line, you should not just dismiss it as something that is not relevant. The universe can speak and show you in many ways. It's up to you to be aware of it.

The whole truth to this stargate, is nothing special or crazy. It was put here for when the times comes that you believe in you and remember your destiny on this planet. In other words, we might come here imprisoned by our mind. We might live our lives with no faith and filled with fear. We all seem to forget the meaning of life. But the truth is, all you have to do is look within you and find the truth, and when you do the time is telling you to believe again.

Everybody has there own beliefs and not everybody has the same timeline. That is where a true means to "common sense" reveals what really matters. You may be aware, yet you are not the only one. The Awakened learn to not press their beliefs on to others pretty quickly, as the ones that don't deliberate themselves do face paradoxes in the truest form. Once someone gets hit by a few paradoxes they either learn how quickly they are moved to the brink of reality or they simply put themselves off into their own reality -- bittersweet. It's a lonely world to be a know-it-all in a reality of only you and nobody else but drones. *wink*

It's not about doubt... it's about balance.

Undo has done quite a lot of work here to keep the topic of stargates in the works. Such work is appreciated.

We found technology like the stargate is available. People wonder why we don't just let everybody have at it. Pretty simple, once one realizes the technology involved to make something like a stargate work, one better realize all the other kind of technology that is possible at the same time. Computers (old kingdom dead), moon gates, and a few things about the body & soul I brought up in this thread, for example.

Anyways... Peace & Love!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It's not about doubt... it's about balance.

Something I throughly agree with you on
. I know you know. But the truth is most souls on this world will not realise that's all it is too it. It's not some big amazing secret where you have only some sort of sophisticated gizmo gadget to unlock the secrets of this world and this timeline.

The secret is between you and your higher self. From this earth to the heavens above. People expect these realities to happen by itself. They expect the divine to intervene when it all goes horribly wrong. People expect people to prove everything that is hidden when they sit and do nothing.

There is doubt, and you doubted it. But at least you understand the importance of recognizing ones belief and yearning for balance in whatever truth you seek.

Undo has done quite a lot of work here to keep the topic of stargates in the works. Such work is appreciated.

That is very much appreciated. I don't have the time to read back over 217 pages. I read some of it. I understand the history in overview. I also know why alot of the true history is kept hidden. There are not many like Undo who is trying to dicern the history to uncover the whole truth and nothing but the truth. History is woefully distorted and fabricated. Which is why I'd rather gain my knowledge and wisdom through my own medium and higher power. Learning how the past has taken you to the present moment is important and what can we learn now from the past that we did not.

I do want to say I understand your perspective.

Love and light to you too.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I hope people stop speaking in cryptic way's. If you want to help just help, just stop making it more complicated then it allready is. If I created this reality then why are YOU able to control my creation?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
I hope people stop speaking in cryptic way's. If you want to help just help, just stop making it more complicated then it allready is. If I created this reality then why are YOU able to control my creation?

Cus your not aware.

Nobody is speaking in cryptic ways. Humanity has to grow up. That is the point. It was never the plan to be easy. If you think that you may as well go back dreaming this. Cus it will be just a dream again.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Cus your not aware.

Nobody is speaking in cryptic ways. Humanity has to grow up. That is the point. It was never the plan to be easy. If you think that you may as well go back dreaming this. Cus it will be just a dream again.

Thats right, i am not aware. It is because of people like yourself who put others on another path leading to some other path and another path etc. etc. I thought i found some solution with the Sumerian, Pleiades, Orion, Sirius, pyramids, Egypt connection, and even felt some strange "enlightment" or whatever you call it. But now the skeptic has overtaken me again.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnific

even by his own words he says (referring to the garden of eden gate)

But if anyone tries to mess with these gates. Hell will open

not sure on it being the eden gates that cause the problem. as i've explained, there's people sized and spacecraft sized gates. the bottomless pit is the spacecraft sized, i think. whereas the eden gates, sound people sized. i could be wrong.

if i'm understanding him/her correctly, he/she is more of a proponent of the stargate views of william henry. i agree with some of his premises, but not all of them.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Cus your not aware.

Thats right, i am not aware. It is because of people like yourself who put others on another path leading to some other path and another path etc. etc. I thought i found some solution with the Sumerian, Pleiades, Orion, Sirius, pyramids, Egypt connection, and even felt some strange "enlightment" or whatever you call it. But now the skeptic has overtaken me again.

Your responsible for your own mind. Don't blame others just because your not aware.

You sound like your about 14.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Your responsible for your own mind. Don't blame others just because your not aware.

You sound like your about 14.

Glad i'm not aware, looks like you get a some nasty attitude from it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Cygnific

even by his own words he says (referring to the garden of eden gate)

But if anyone tries to mess with these gates. Hell will open

not sure on it being the eden gates that cause the problem. as i've explained, there's people sized and spacecraft sized gates. the bottomless pit is the spacecraft sized, i think. whereas the eden gates, sound people sized. i could be wrong.

if i'm understanding him/her correctly, he/she is more of a proponent of the stargate views of william henry. i agree with some of his premises, but not all of them.

Do you think there are gates for spacecraft? Would the spacecraft itself not be able to act as its own gate?

If you read "Penetration" by Ingo Swann, he tells a story about being at a lake in the Arctic when a UFO materialized out of thin air. The way he described it is very strange, actually:

I thought it was just morning fog coming up. This fog continued forming for about five minutes, and suddenly I saw what had "begun." For in a moment's eye flicker the gray fog changed, first into luminous neon blue, and then into angry purple. At that point, Axel and one of the twins put a firm hand on each of my shoulders, and it was a good thing they did. A network of purple, red, and yellow lightening bolts shot in all crazy directions through the "cloud", and I would have jumped up if not held down. And then, there it was. Somewhat transparent at first, but in the next second, as if fading-up (like the movie term) out of nowhere, there IT WAS! - solidly visible over the lake whose reflecting waters I could now clearly see. And IT was GETTING BIGGER! I don't really know what I had expected, but I had assumed that what I would see, if anything, would be something like a 58 flying saucer. No chance of a saucer here, baby. Because IT was triangular, and its top angle sort of inverted in pulses, so that overall it appeared to be diamond shaped.

Penetr ation

A little ironic aside, the program that Ingo worked on with Puthoff at SRI was coded "The Stargate Project".

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

i need some help on the chart above. this is a map of the ecliptic constellations, doing the as above so below thing. that's david flynn in the corner. he's the one that pointed this out in a video series.

anyway, can anyone follow through with that concept and tell me where the constellation Draco would be located on the globe of the earth, taking into consideration flynn's sky/earth map above?

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join