It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

watching this now.
what was your impression of it?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
okay just mulled that ark concept over some more. the figure inside the "gate" is wearing a god crown (this is how they knew if the figure in the image was a divine being or not). shapupsha-blah-blah-tim (hehe..forgot the spelling) was a human being, not a divine being. so that's not him in the ark. it may be related, however, it isn't who the guy thought it was.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
reply to post by Cygnific

LOL Cygnific, sorry about the crappy Dutch

Yes, I read your U2U.

So what parts that you marked stand out the most?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by starwarp2000]

It's no problem at all, it's allways nice to try to learn a new language

You have a u2u again.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

watched the whole thing. that is a very interesting book. it didn't launch any ships for me but it certainly is good reading! sitchin had more of an impact on my studies than von daniken but i think the one that finally cemented it in that something was up, was dake (god's plan for man), david flynn and guy malone.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Personally I have no alien experiences.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
But I agree that there are aliens. The universe is huge and its hard to beleive that we're alone.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
@undo
You already watched all 9 parts?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Ayrton]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

crap, i didn't notice there were more parts

it's ...i'm having a blonde day

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

just watched part 2.

i think i better put my comments about as i watch it or i'll forget by the time i'm done watching it

now i always thought the nazca lines were strange but the last guy in part 2 makes the best point of all about the possible reasons for it. he said:

"nazca is one of the most abundant areas in the world regarding raw materials. there you find everything. you find gold, you find uh uh, uranium, what have you. it's it's basically the cliff notes of planet earth. you go to nazca and you immediately know everything about what our planet consists of because all the raw materials converge there at high volumes"

yeeeeeeep. that makes alot of sense to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
this thread is so interesting. unfortunately there is so much to read through.

Undo, you reference the Sumerians, what is your research background with working with Sumerologists?

I'm kind of new to this.. but i'm really interested in the discoveries that date back to 3500bc in ziggurats where they found tablets that documented astrology discoveries and their encounters with extraterrestrial life.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleLighter

michael s. heiser.
samuel noah kramer.
finis dake.
david flynn.
zecharia sitchin.
and the various authors who have touched on the subject over the years, either from a traditional perspective or an alternative one.
i also use the penn state university dictionary for word translations
the baghdad museum (particularly the lost treasures of iraq site, which basically shows the pieces that went missing at the beginning of the war on terror) for artifact references
and the oriental institute at oxford university, for text translations

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Ayrton

watching this now.
what was your impression of it?

Well, IMHO the show is a nice summary of most of the ancient structures/stuff, (not so much scriptures, but hey, that's what this thread is for
) made with a little help from "abroad".

Most interesting for me were the cities in middle America.
I already knew about all the other stuff.

What I find cool is that History channel actually has shows on this subjects and at the end doesn't go and ridicule it as being total BS like shows on German TV for example.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

k just watched part 3.
the same guy who made a good point last time, made a great point this time:

maybe, just maybe (he said, i'm paraphrasing), the stories in the bible are true afterall.

i loved that. what he was encountering were mainstream theologians who assumed it was all symbollism. this is the position michael heiser takes on ezekiel's vision of the wheels within wheels. he believes it's just ezekiel's attempt to describe what he's experiencing spiritually, in terminology he was familar with ..motifs and all that jazz. then there's the belief that it was simply a description of the zodiac, precessiion and so on. the thing i believe that blows this all out of the water is that ezekiel HEARS it. you don't hear the zodiac going across the sky.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

thanks!

yeah the pennsylvania sumerian dictionary is a great resource

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
okay, watched #4.
on this one i'd like to comment on the Lord Pacal tomb cover. i won't argue whether or not it is depicting a space craft. it's flippin' weird! that's possibly one of the creepiest things i've seen in the south of the border ancient artworks. i was goofing around with the pic and thought, ya know, this almost looks like it could be a mirror reflection, cut in half, with the other half depicting information that isn't relevant or is about something else entirely or perhaps even additional info. trying to think of how to explain it.. it's like 2 parts of a picture, either side of which can be mirrored right down the middle, producing more information than the original picture provides. take my word for it you don't want to see the mirror images of that thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey, hey!
Can't just leave it in the air ...

What does it show?

EDIT: you mean like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6c1fcf3dc41.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53469ccb877d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

you don't want to know.
seriously. it's not for human consumption. i thought whoa. wonder if that'll work on other stuff from same region and time frame. it got too creepy. i realized i was totally spooked, and gave up the entire thing.

it did cross my mind though, that if there were another race of beings that perhaps they might have vision that can see pictures as mirrored halves. not sure i'd want to know what their eyes would look like..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
eek you put it in the thread
. lol ugh.

now i gotta like not look at that part of the thread, scroll by it real fast like

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
now i ask you, how do we go from UNDERGROUND waters to the symbol for the heavens ? (that's the divinity symbol in there too!)

For example: There is Earth, Air, Water, Fire... some common elements spoken now and then.

We could combine the symbol for Air and Water. This is not just alchemic or spiritual, as even in science we could combine the states of gas and liquid to be the same state. It really is the same, with the only difference being that the molecular structures have stronger attractions to each other when a substance looks liquid, where in the gas state it is the same molecular structure yet with little or no attraction to each of the same molecules. Hence, fill a 2 liter bottle with 1 liter of liquid, and you get 1 liter of liquid. Fill a 2 liter bottle with 1 liter of gas and you get 2 liters of gas. (That assumes the bottle expands and collapses.) Now to rebut that the same molecules in either as gas or liquid are different states, we simply claim that the physical distance between same the kind of molecules does not make its state any different.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is a fun story. Anyone else heard of this one?

Later, John told us about a mysterious stone archway. Roy told him we came across such a formation south of camp. John's first words were, "Did you walk through its opening?"

Walt answered, "No. We noticed it while descending a slope, but paid little attention to the oddity."

John told us around the 1800s, three Indians were hunting and upon returning to their village, discovered a stone archway. Being in a jubilant mood, they began chasing one another through the opening in a playful manner.

Moments later, one jumped through but never emerged from the opposite side. Fearing they had entered some sacred ground of the gods, the remaining two fled the scene. Arriving at the village, they told the medicine man how their friend had vanished before their eyes.

As the story spread, others journeyed to the high plateau to gaze upon the stone structure. Rocks and other items were tossed through, but nothing occurred--until an elderly woman approached. Tossing in a live rabbit, it suddenly vanished. The Indians backed off in fear and spread the story of this "Doorway to the Gods," as it came to be known.

John himself has been to the site on many occasions. The only time he witnessed anything strange was around 1948. A big storm had blown in, and the sky was filled with dark clouds in all directions. As he rode past the archway, he noticed the sky through its opening was blue--no clouds were visible. Dismounting, he walked cautiously toward the formation and peered through. The mountains on the other side hadn't changed, but the sky was clear. Looking around the corner of the structure, the sky was once again covered with dark clouds. Fear gripped him and he rode off.

Some believe John was looking into another time period through the portal. We asked John: If the story was indeed true, why hadn't it been investigated? He replied that only his people knew of the story, as it had never been mentioned outside the tribe. The only reason he told us was because we had shown him kindness while stranded beside the highway.

Link

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join