It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Ayrton

watching this now.
what was your impression of it?

Well, IMHO the show is a nice summary of most of the ancient structures/stuff, (not so much scriptures, but hey, that's what this thread is for
) made with a little help from "abroad".

Most interesting for me were the cities in middle America.
I already knew about all the other stuff.

What I find cool is that History channel actually has shows on this subjects and at the end doesn't go and ridicule it as being total BS like shows on German TV for example.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Ayrton]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton

reply to post by Ayrton

watching this now.
what was your impression of it?

Well, IMHO the show is a nice summary of most of the ancient structures/stuff, (not so much scriptures, but hey, that's what this thread is for
) made with a little help from "abroad".

Most interesting for me were the cities in middle America.
I already knew about all the other stuff.

What I find cool is that History channel actually has shows on this subjects and at the end doesn't go and ridicule it as being total BS like shows on German TV for example.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Ayrton]
Can you please give me the link to what you were refering to about the cities in middle America.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Undo, somehow I feel you would benefit with the knowledge from the Mayan civilizations, or actually from old civilizations around the (now) panama area. I know you probably want to stayed focused on content for your current book and subjects apropos Egypt.

I'll reiterate my statement earlier about the Old Kingdom of Egypt being 'dead'. Those are the Computers mentioned earlier also. I think you suggested I start a thread on it, yet that actually would mean for me to consolidate the many threads already started by me and the pieces of information dropped here in there in other threads by me. Then it would further mean the need to explain how it ties altogether. Then further work would need to be done to explain those Computers from what is commonly known as computers today, or to compare and contrast them. A novel could be written by me, yet even if my written skills are unquestionable to achieve the task -- there is doubt reinforced by a disability.

It appears you want to find a literal stargate as in the Stargate movie. Then it seems that you use that motive mainly as a tool to keep your research in a loop that continues to dig up interest in many people and areas, which is awesome in itself. I wonder if you realize that maybe you have already found the stargate... even if it exists more as literal words rather than an actual round monolith.

Well, to compare and contrast, that would be no different from a 'program' in the literal sense. One may wonder who is the Computer if that is the stargate program. =)

Oh, how do we bring this altogether to make the program more obvious to others in this thread that deserve to know? Undo has hinted me a few things... and only fair I give info in return. Guess we can be direct about it at times and others time a little more silly. =)

With the site rules, it would be difficult to type things up and publish them on a personal website and link them here, so maybe docs.google.com could be used instead? Hmmm... guess that depends on how much a commission ATS wants....

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

erm, that would require ignoring the thing that started this subject in the first place - revelation 9. i'm sorry if it offends your sensibilities that i have a literal interpretation of revelation but allow me to dispel some of that discomfort by saying that the literal layer has a spiritual one as well, and an astronomy layer, and so on. the techological layer is only one aspect of tha chapter.

revelation is possibly the most complicated book on the planet. i'm guessing the reason for that is that it's covering thousands of years, describing political, financial, religious and astronomy events, technology, weapons, and on and on, in 21 chapters, and in such a way that it unfolds incrementally, in little bundles of layered information that are all interconnected and deliberately symbollic so as to keep people from freaking out. if we had the entire interpretation say, 200 years ago, it'd be misconstrued and used to kill off people way before the events mentioned would fulfill. so it's incrementally revealed in lock step with our understanding of the sciences.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
For the stargate to open, one has to master the wisdom of the snake.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That view doesn't offend me.

What does offend me is to realize the signs that point out just how retarded our progress is on this planet given that we could be much further along. While you point out lock step type devices, there seems too many times that those devices either didn't activate are were prevented from any activation.

We can't just give-up our attempts to progress, and while we give-up expect some greater power to save us and carry us through that progression. We can expect some of those lock step devices haven't been revealed, and are not located in the book of revelation that you point out. What that means is that the lock step devices in book of revelation has no more authority than the lock step devices found elsewhere. This is a dilemma as other devices found probably go through the process to question any validity or authority it may hold. Maybe the process to question the devices of the book of revelation or the other devices that are or could be found may offend someone.

Sumer is said to be near Iraq. What if, Sumer was actually somewhere in the Pacific? That would probably offend people... don't you think?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

don't think we're supposed to open it,. revelation 9 seems to indicate that would be a very bad move and as a result, we don't. so one of the "fallen angels" does it instead, to facillitate the arrival of something not so good.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

sumer wasn't near iraq, it was IN iraq. heck, far as we know, dzonatas, sumer may have spanned the globe -- sounds like it did.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe

Nah, we just need to balance ancient paganism and neopaganism such that we don't offend the ego (snake) of the neopaganist. It's only been called a snake (nothing like the serpent) because of the continual efforts to 'not be wrong'. The events that affected Galileo prove how 'snake' like tatics were used to maintain religious order. Galileo's confidence alone 'open'ed a reality to many that sparked further questions, and more qustions, until finally after Galileo's death what he achieved was finally officially recognized. Galileo's is very significant, yet his work built his strong confidence more than it revealed discoveries to others.

Even today, there are many new discoveries, yet without the confidence, like Galileo, we can expect that they won't make any new changes (as in change the world).

[edit on 23-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It is to open.

But it will have to be on the terms of how the heavans view this world.

Get what I mean. It is not going to open, in the face of the current control. It's so funny that the American government and leaders are there fiddling with this

But can I ask in your opinion why it shouldn't be opened. The gatekeeper always guards it, and the gatekeeper will know who the key is. So it's all in the plan. I'm writing it on this site. And so many people are trying to figure it out

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

it's not a person key, it's a piece of technology. babalon working and alamantrah working aside, the gate is not a sex ritual.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Nah, we just need to balance ancient paganism and neopaganism such that we don't offend the ego (snake) of the neopaganist. It's only been called a snake (nothing like the serpent) because of the continual efforts to 'not be wrong'. The events that affected Galileo prove how 'snake' like tatics were used to maintain religious order. Galileo's confidence alone 'open'ed a reality to many that sparked further questions, and more qustions, until finally after Galileo's death what he achieved was finally officially recognized. Galileo's is very significant, yet his work built his strong confidence more than it revealed discoveries to others.

Even today, there are many new discoveries, yet without the confidence, like Galileo, we can expect that they won't make any new changes (as in change the world).

[edit on 23-8-2009 by dzonatas]

You have to face evil, before the gate can be opened. Evil is deception and only a test of you and the ego in this reality.

The gate will be opened if you understand the meaning behind the snake. This is how it is. You can disagree with me, but this is the truth and simple point of it. There are many doors in this universe. You can't just go open every door you like. If this is the case there would be just chaos in every order of reality inter dimensionally. If you have the key to the door, this means your responsible for what goes in and what goes out.

Simple as that.

The reason why I say master the wisdom of the snake is because when you have your vibration will match that of the vibration to open the gateway. Now this is all I'm going to say.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

it's not a person key, it's a piece of technology. babalon working and alamantrah working aside, the gate is not a sex ritual.

Lol I never said a sex ritual. what on earth makes you think that's what I meant.

The technology is balls when you can't control or masters one's mind. Without the mind, all this jargon that the governments are doing with the stargate is a waste of time. The gate is not going to open with the idea you have of it and the same goes for the rest. It just will not happen.

Still no one gets it. I think I am not going to say anymore. I wonder what the hell am I doing here.

How many years are they in there now, 8 years? Stil can't open it??

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

What is being called Sumer (of Iraq) is questionable as a misdirection by human error from another word that started with a phonetic sound of 'som'. It may actually not be human error more if it was one of those lock step devices. The phonetic sound appears to originate from the Pacific area.

If one is not blind or deaf, it probably is hard to imagine what life would be like if one or the other. We can imagine that there is a constant translation being done between the blind and the deaf, as direct communication between both is maybe something those that are neither blind nor deaf have taken for granted. That is enough to question how many times scripture or history had to be translated back and forth through the years. Surely, there was a way to 'self-correct' any errors from translations. My guess is pure English is preferred by the blind while older radical based glyphs and ideograms, like Asian/Polyneasean languages, is preferred by the deaf.

The word "locusts" in the book of revelations... that would be one to check to see if it needs 'self-correction', It seems it does. Original scripture and various translations help in the process. Any guesses?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

you're saying "they" have been trying to open "a gate" for 8 years?
you know you just dropped that bomb in my thread. i suggest you either give us a believable clue or read the rest of the thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

enki and the world order is a translated sumerian-akkadian document, that basically indicates his position of authority at the time, was over the entire planet. LORD EARTH, can't get much more obvious than that.

mount sumeru in hinduism, probably referencing one of "temples" ..which were totally metal by the way. later ziggurats and such, were made of mudbricks, stone, presumably in an effort to copy the original OR, it's like it was in the stargate film and they actually do use them for landing platforms.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

you're saying "they" have been trying to open "a gate" for 8 years?
you know you just dropped that bomb in my thread. i suggest you either give us a believable clue or read the rest of the thread.

Okay I will give you a clue, you can go on for another 215 pages and you will STILL be where were at at THIS POINT.

As for the 8 years comment, that is what I meant by them in Iraq as occupation right now. It's the predominant reason why they are there. The ancient Sumerian technology that they want. That includes the stargate.

I don't have the time to read the rest of the thread. I respect the amount of time you put into the thread, but unless there is something after 214 pages of this that I don't yet know of, I'd be only delighted. As far as I can see, the world is still going round circles at this point. And yes the powers of be don't want you to have it.

But I will still stand by the point's I've given. It's not a debate really. Take it or leave it. Time will prove whether my contribution was worth the read.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Even if I wanted to tell you my visions that I get on this topic, there is no way in hell anyone with a right mind would post it on this forum

This forum is run by the b.astard government. We will still face them of course. But it's just not going to be this way with them and this system.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You have to face evil, before the gate can be opened. Evil is deception and only a test of you and the ego in this reality.

The gate will be opened if you understand the meaning behind the snake. This is how it is. You can disagree with me, but this is the truth and simple point of it.

Talk about face evil... please, no offense, yet look at the infinitives and future tense that you used as your wrote your words. Technically, the idea you wrote is not complete because of such syntax usage in the words. This isn't to say that you don't write well, yet it is to say that your sources to the reason you say such is questionable.

Questionable enough to say the gate you speak about is already open. Did that hurt? (i.e. 'all hell breaks loose when the gate opens')

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

The gate will be opened if you understand the meaning behind the snake. This is how it is. You can disagree with me, but this is the truth and simple point of it.

Talk about face evil... please, no offense, yet look at the infinitives and future tense that you used as your wrote your words. Technically, the idea you wrote is not complete because of such syntax usage in the words. This isn't to say that you don't write well, yet it is to say that your sources to the reason you say such is questionable.

Questionable enough to say the gate you speak about is already open. Did that hurt? (i.e. 'all hell breaks loose when the gate opens')

Maybe the infinitives and future tense was the whole point???
Maybe he was talking as if this has already happened???

Have you ever read prophecies?? They are written as if they have already occurred.
This, I believe, is what he was trying to get across.

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join