It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
reply to post by undo

His tail is pointing to the bear.

There was that report of ancient nanotech in the Urals, but i think that was debunked.

There is something else, though. This story is so far out there it is hardly believable...except there are loose ends in other stories that this one story kind of ties up nicely for me. While i have a hard time ascribing credibility to it currently (i need to see other interviews that support the premise) it is worth a read:

www.astrologycom.com...

But, once again, we are dealing with a country that is not very open to allowing outsiders to probe its mysteries.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

it makes sense, yes. although almost all the old civs had dragon kings, that fits in so well with their culture.

so essentially, we need to figure out where the abzu is stuffed in china too lol

is the bear on the back of the dragon or is it something else?

The "dragon kings" are related to another esoteric use of the dragon/serpent metaphor:

A Short Guide To Occult Symbols: Serpent

It has to do with cunning and wisdom, symbolizing the human "mind" (for lack of a better term).

The striking thing is the way the serpent theme runs through all cultures worldwide, across all time frames. Manly Hall suggests that the serpent or dragon relates to the Atlantean symbols. This would make sense, as the Atlantean kings were the legends, the kings of renown (according to the fables). They were the "Dragon Kings".

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
okay here goes the idea:
revelation 12:

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

okay that's talking about the astronomical layer of this bundle of info

here's the 2nd layer of same event, same chapter

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

what that's essentially saying is that the "angels" cast out with him are the same thing as the third part of the stars of heaven being cast to earth by the dragon, mentioned in verse 3. same same. but how? chinese people aren't "literal stars of heaven". so clearly this is talking about something in CHINA but not necessarily the people of China. Notice also how the star map shows the bear as the scoop or hoe... it's symbollically drawing the third of the stars in the tail of the dragon to cast to earth. therefore, we have russia in the game as well.

it's a literal application of what was before, a celestial, symbollic event.

now for a little prophecy lesson for those who don't know about all this stuff:

the great red dragon has been considered to be symbollic of rome, primarily because, at the time of the writing it was THEE empire, john who wrote the text was in their prison, and he points out the seven heads of the dragon are seven mountains upon which the "Whore of Babylon" sits, which were characterized by the seven hills of rome.

That sounds crazy on first glance though, since babylon is over in iraq. but really it's meant as a metaphor for an empire. the empire statues of daniel, start at babylonian empire and move threw history to the empire of the beast, which is described in revelation as a seven headed thing controlled by the great red dragon. what empire comes after grecian empire? rome, of course, but rome wasn't controlled by china, either.

so then it was assumed that the seven headed beast was pagan rome upon which the whore sat.......HOWEVER, it claims the religious system is characterized by something that appears to be good in the christian sense of the terminology -- a lamb with 2 horns. so then the new theory was that it was the holy catholic roman empire, which was followed the pagan one, and was essentially the same power structure with a new religion attached. and then the theory was that it was islam. that red dragon ain't anywhere near rome or islamic lands, it's way over in china and japan. so what's it doing in rome or the middle east ?

this has been the focal point of most prophecy buffs. trying to massage that text to tell them more. but they tend to ignore revelation 9! that is not a good thing. cause i do believe that helps tie up all the confusion.

if we use the bottomless pit/abzu info for chapter 12, what we have is the arrival of a military force from space via a gate in china -- but it's only one gate. if you follow the various references about things rising up from the pit, sea, bottomless pit or abyss, in revelation, you see these things are arriving constantly, in fact one of them ends up being the last world emperor......
here's a translated version of it
The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

so this is some big wig that people will recognize, and he comes out of the gate!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
The "dragon kings" are related to another esoteric use of the dragon/serpent metaphor:

A Short Guide To Occult Symbols: Serpent

As usual, another book that tries to combine symbolism of snakes and serpents to mean the same. Snakes have been referred to as serpents, yet one wouldn't call a serpent a snake. Kinda like a rectangle and a square.

Here is one form of a Serpent:

Here is another Serpent, this one is known as a small dragon more by status than actually being a dragon:

Here is more about Serpents and Dragons. Notice there are human forms of a Serpent.

Some Serpents are considered reptilian, yet Dragons are not reptilian unless one actually means lizards.

Hope that helps

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

The Book of Revelation (By Robert H. Mounce), pg 233

In the star chart we made above, we literally have "hurled" the stars down to Earth in order to get the "above the dome" view.

The linked book above goes further into how "devoured" suggests being engulfed. It also suggests that "red" in the title the Great Red Dragon could also have been translated as "fire."

The book has some decent notes, yet it follows the traditional church view of God vs Satan in its generic explanations. The notes of the greek and hebrew translastions are good to bookmark this one.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
check flynn's video on how the tail of draco takes up precisely a third of the sky and covers 6,660 years for a third of precession. he uses it to show that the last 7 years of this age began this year. at the half way mark, 2012, there will be an evacuation event (rapture perhaps?) followed by 3 and a half more years of catastrophic events which culminates in the rebooting of the planet. dunno if he's right but it's a thought provoking theory. especially if you consider it will be punctuated by the "seraph" arriving via the gates, trying to grab all the loot they can as the days draw to a close in this age.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

check flynn's video on how the tail of draco takes up precisely a third of the sky and covers 6,660 years for a third of precession. he uses it to show that the last 7 years of this age began this year. at the half way mark, 2012, there will be an evacuation event (rapture perhaps?) followed by 3 and a half more years of catastrophic events which culminates in the rebooting of the planet. dunno if he's right but it's a thought provoking theory. especially if you consider it will be punctuated by the "seraph" arriving via the gates, trying to grab all the loot they can as the days draw to a close in this age.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by undo]

This is correct, your well into this period now.

The 7 year tribulation had begun in july 2009.

Oh here we go

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i think the most poignant part of revelation in the bible is the concept that these events will reveal what's been going on all along that most of us knew nothing about, some of us suspected, and some of us were for certain but couldn't tell anyone else due to oaths and all that jazzola.

if he's right, things are about to get really interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The bibical Book of Revelation was originally titled "The Apocalypse of John," yet the church changed the title and the church is also said to have touched some written phrases.

The word "apocalypse" has carried a few meanings: 1) revelation, 2) cosmic cataclysm, 3) end of the world, 4) end of time.

When the symbolism in that book is combined with mythology of Mayan and the Ancient paganism, then the it comes pretty clear the apocalypse meant the "end of time" as in 2012 being the end of the Mayan calender. David Flynn's video of the dragon in 1/3 of the sky has more to it if one looks beyond. Since he does look towards polar north of the sky, beyond that would be the center of the galaxy in 2012 (one of the processions).

One could easily encircle tons of stars if the focus the circle towards the center of the galaxy. One could even cover more than 1/3 of the stars in the galaxy and not even encircle 1/3 of the sky. Somehow I think the 1/3 is meant as 1/3 of the galaxy being overlaid the constellation of Draco. In 2012, the Sun would be like a fire ball that starts from the tale. It could have been said "hurled" to the Earth as the sunsets. These kind of event-stories are typical of Ancient paganism to show the movement of the stars. The Church (neopaganism) have pretty much denied to acknowledge such Ancient paganism.

Orions belt is also considered the 3 Wise Men. As a celestial chart reveal that of the date of the "birth of Christ" that the belt rose off the horizon. They followed the star of Bethlehem, which I think was the north star in the time of Solstice (didn't look it up but if memory serves me well).

This of course gets into the much heated topic of Astrotheology. Here is a link to the book by William Derham:

Astro-Theology: Or, A Demonstration of the Being and Attributes of God, from a Survery of the Heavens

Don't mistake Astrotheology as Natural Theology. Those who are Natural Theologist (i.e. Intelligent Design) do not recognize Astrotheology at all (and usually despise anybody who speaks of Astrotheology). That bias is one reason why wikipedia doesn't even cover such subjects. All I got to say is... there is the book... it's a valid source like any other published book.

Peace & Love

[edit on 24-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

i couldn't read it. lol his "S" looks too much like a "F". was driving me bonkers. every time i'd encounter a word with S in it, i'd have to stop and make sure i read it correctly.

can you give me an overview?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

so essentially, we need to figure out where the abzu is stuffed in china too

Could this help, undo?

A Google Earth of all the main Pyramids in China. I have the sneaking suspicion that they are laid out in the form of Draco.

Pyramid One

Pyramid Two

Pyramid Three

Pyramid Four

Pyramid Five

Pyramid Six

Temple Complex

One example is the following:

The tomb of Qin shi Huangdi, first emperor of the Qin dynasty. The pyramid is about 150 ft tall and 1000ft on each side. It was recorded to be 450 ft tall back when it was built around 210 BC.

The symbol in the bottom picture looks like a gate??

Further Reading:

The Pyramids of China

Earth Quest - Pyramids of China

Hope this helps undo

[edit on 25-8-2009 by starwarp2000]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Aren't Pyramid 1, 2 and 3 in a familiar constellation?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Yes very real two where taken out of Iraq by the U.S. Military the will ope during the solar shift when planet X passes earth. the Draconians form the planet may coming throughto earth. Old tech from a previous timeline.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton
Aren't Pyramid 1, 2 and 3 in a familiar constellation?

And which constellation is that???

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
starwarp2000

there's alot of them!

i did some research on the "white pyramid of china" but the description of where the guy said it was, was not where it was said to be today. so i took the guy's description and followed a line in the correct direction, till i found this.. it's a big mess and appears to have something obscuring it, but to me, it had that same white limestone appearance that the great pyramid has from a google earth

thestargates.com...

this angle, shows it from almost ground level. it's clearly not
3d at that point. the image is flattened..

thestargates.com...
thestargates.com...

this one was apparently still high enough up to show it had elevation ..but it has to be nearly out of frame to get it
thestargates.com...

this one is nice and clear
thestargates.com...

this one almost looks like a dragon or sphinx, a little above and head on,
thestargates.com...

this version is very odd. alot of anomalous stuff in it
thestargates.com...

super close up
thestargates.com...
thestargates.com...

not saying it is for sure the white pyramid of china, just ...something's there and it matches the description of the area given by the pilot back in WWII

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Orion, when you turn the image from GEarth around 180°.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

he'd say orion, i'm guessing

gotta check that door pic you put up.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

there's a lot of them!

Yes there are a lot. Remember also that Tibet is in China too, so it might be fruitful to look there too.
Anyway, here is a map of the bulk of the Pyramids.

Chinese Pyramids coordinates:

* Maoling Mausoleum 1: size 222 x 217 m, 34°20'17"N 108°34'11"E
* Pyramid 6: size 153 x 158 m, 34°21'47.16"N 108°37'49.80"E
* Pyramid 7: size 149 x 155 m, 34°21'42.48"N 108°38'24.36"E
* Pyramid 11: size 155 x 154 m, 34°22'29.64"N 108°41'51.36"E
* Pyramid 15: size 219 x 230 m, 34°23'52"N 108°42'43"E
* Pyramid 31: size 126 x 149 m, 34°14'09.00"N 109°07'05.00"E
* Pyramids 33,34,35: bigest 160 x 167 m, 34°10'45.00"N 109°01'41.00"E
* Huang-ti Mausoleum 37: size 354 x 357 m, 34°22'52"N 109°15'12"E

Will go on Google Earth now and follow this 34th parrallel across into Tibet.

Will keep you informed.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think finding an Orion alignment would not be that difficult, as you would need three somewhat evenly spaced pyramids with 1 being slightly out of line with the others. That seems to be something that is somewhat feasible if done on accident.

I find it striking that all these pyramids are flat on top. Unfinished, missing the "capstone" that we talked about in that other thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hello undo, its of great interest to me how and why you got into this field. I am sorry to say I do not have the patience to read through your entire thread about these 'stargates' 200 some odd pages is daunting for a web forum usually filled with nonsense. On the other hand you have intriguing theories and charisma in your presentation, it makes me want to learn more. My profession is down these lines and have a great interest in discussing this with you more in private.

You mentioned Sumer in the beginnings of this thread, as I said I did not read the rest of the posts so I do not know if you already presented answers to this simple question. But are you saying you have suspicions that a 'stargate' was found in mesopotamia? I was not aware of such a finding and would love to see evidence.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Aziroth]

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join