It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Constelation of Draco is far north near Greenland I suspect from my memory I can't download the starchart on my computer. But I would suspect that Draco would be in near the constelation of Cancer, Gemini. As to now I'm not sure

Taurus is significant to Egypt and the return of Osiris.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's between Pisces and Aquarius.. Pisces, Pegasus, Drago, Water Carrier (Aquarius), Archer (Sagitarius)

China, Russia, Indonesia on the world map. Although it is very vague.

[edit on 24/8/2009 by Cygnific]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnific

can you point it out on the chart and is it north or south of pisces?

edit: and are there any other constellations between draco and pisces/aquarius to the east/west or north/south?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

so you're saying it mirrors over russia, china and indonesia?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
one more question, what would be over rome and europe in general? more than one? which ones?
check germany too

oh and africa south of taurus and australia.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

can you point it out on the chart and is it north or south of pisces?

edit: and are there any other constellations between draco and pisces/aquarius to the east/west or north/south?

It is north of Pisces.. Arctures in Boötes is directly above Drago to.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

so you're saying it mirrors over russia, china and indonesia?

Yes thats right, and the korea's and a bit of japan. I'll try my best on the other countries you asked for.

Edit: South Africa would be in Hunter, Italy would be in Auriga.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

anyway, can anyone follow through with that concept and tell me where the constellation Draco would be located on the globe of the earth, taking into consideration flynn's sky/earth map above?

Should be next to Libra, yet I'm unsure of what direction. It kinda wraps around both sides of Libra (Ursa Major/Minor), so it's safe to say it isn't charted on that map. I think it should wrap around the south side of those constellations.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

thank you !

question and this one is really important so if you could, verify it...

you see how draco's tail has one big curve that forms like a U shape off the head ? well that one big curve, where's it located? and where's the head located? your reference material clear enough to see that?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
why are no ones maps agreeing? we're using the map i provided on previous page, there's only one place draco could be. so how he ends off the pacific coast of the usa and over in russia and in greenland, is confusing. let's pick one spot

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Greenland if you line up. Gemini, Taurus and Cancer to horizon.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

greenland?

erm, i think that's wrong. the map has no horizon to speak of. it's a flat..erm, mercator projection map...i think is what it's called? the horizon would be in space which you can't see from this perspectice because everything's 2d and being viewed from above. the ecliptic follows ..i think the 33rd parallel on the earth

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok, when i center redshift on Gemini, it could be England. Or up north from there. If you have any other suggestion on what to do. Let me know. It is very hard to get some scale to the maps :/

So who knows, maybe Icke is right about the reptilian queen

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
WolframAlpha appears to show the best lineup of Libra and Draco:

WolframAlpha: "Libra Draco"

As you can see, you can follow the 16h lat line up and down to get to either one. Draco crosses at 60deg while Libra crosses at -15deg.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

that's a huge distance between. how do i explain this. can you see the map i showed on the previous page? part of the problem is whether the big U in his tail is open down or open up. in this case, it's open down. does that help?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

one more question, what would be over rome and europe in general? more than one? which ones?
check germany too

oh and africa south of taurus and australia.

Perhaps this will help:

The ancients believed the earth to be surrounded by the sphere of the constellations, and they assigned to each country the star groups which were above that country's particular area of land. In the arrangement preserved in the writings of Aratus of Soli, the constellation of the eagle spreads its wings accross the North American con­tinent; the serpent winds its coil over Mexico and Central America; and the dragon floats in the sky above Japan and China. Perhaps Sir Edward Landseer was not far wrong when he declared that the symbols of nations, and the emblems peculiar to their heraldry, originated in their ruling constellations. Just about everyone knows that the constellation of the Great Bear is in the sky aver Russia, and since time immemorial the bear that walks like a man has been the accepted symbol of the Russian State.

The Secret Destiny Of America

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

it makes sense, yes. although almost all the old civs had dragon kings, that fits in so well with their culture.

so essentially, we need to figure out where the abzu is stuffed in china too lol

is the bear on the back of the dragon or is it something else?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The problem is to get everything in scale from a constellation program. I think bigfatfurrytexan hits the nail with his explanation.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

His tail is pointing to the bear.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

it makes sense, yes. although almost all the old civs had dragon kings, that fits in so well with their culture.

so essentially, we need to figure out where the abzu is stuffed in china too lol

is the bear on the back of the dragon or is it something else?

Well...there IS that legend of a large pyramid that was seen from the air.

China is ancient in a way that we really do not currently understand. They are very closed to the outside world and seem to be haphazard in whatever system they use to allow people into their country for research (especially on ancient sites, which they want to stifle the evidence of).

As it currently stands, the only way i can think of to really research China is to have a Chinese citizen that can help us. There is precious little information available in the west.

On a side note, this is why i fail to believe the current archaeological models. China is such an unknown relative to the rest of the world. Not to mention submerged areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join