It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Is that water flowing out of the 'well' with fish splashing back down into water?

Or is the water flowing out of the well/gate coming down on dry land?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, thank you for your input. Albeit please provide me with references to you assertion that the 'Black-Headed-People' were Enlil's and not Enki's people. Another thing, was it not Enki who saved the black headed people from Enlil's wish to destroy the world. What reason would Enki have in protecting his rival's subjects. Does it also not say in the Creation of Man by the Sumerians or rather the Usagiga that Enki created man.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Khashshi Rakan

What is the point you are trying to make? Obviously you want to get in a black-white debate. But why? Is it really important to know what color of their skin was? I never one second thought about them being black, white, yellow or green. Why not see them as well...erh.. kinda human? I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge, lets hope you do not only spread it on that particular subject.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000

UPDATE ON POSSIBLE STAR MAP DEPICTED IN DRAWING

Hi undo,
After much research into the most significant Constellations of the Era, and the depictions represented on the artifact, I have come to this preliminary conclusion:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a16bd427fade.jpg[/atsimg]

By the way, these are 2 seperate drawings by 2 different people. Why did one decide to not include everything? Obviously there are a few things missing. And both have a different portal.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

UPDATE ON POSSIBLE STAR MAP DEPICTED IN DRAWING

Hi undo,
After much research into the most significant Constellations of the Era, and the depictions represented on the artifact, I have come to this preliminary conclusion:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a16bd427fade.jpg[/atsimg]

By the way, these are 2 seperate drawings by 2 different people. Why did one decide to not include everything? Obviously there are a few things missing. And both have a different portal.

Hi Cygnific,
I would say that the top left one is the actual drawing and the others are just caricatures to show specific detail.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Yes, seems so. But still strange
What would the little square figure mean? Could it be the square in pegasus?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Hi Cygnific,
I would say that the top left one is the actual drawing and the others are just caricatures to show specific detail.

Where is the original that this drawing came from? I found most of the others on that site but not that one

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hi Cygnific,

Where is the original that this drawing came from? I found most of the others on that site but not that one

Hi zorgon,
It's on this page about half way down on the right. Click on the little thumbnail and it will enlarge.

Dynasty Zero

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Found this on a ....ahem NSA web portal.
Genuine or disinfo?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by starwarp2000]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

i dunno. i think it's supposed to depict the abzu. problem is, which abzu? well a big source of water with an abzu gate.......persian gulf abzu (bottomless pit) i'm thinking in this case, anyway.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Can you provide a source link to the photo?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Julie Washington]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Khashshi Rakan

Here, in 'Where Flesh Came Forth' (1 ms. has instead: 'Where Flesh Grew') [the name of a cosmic location], he set this very hoe (al) to work; (1 other ms. has instead: in 'Where Flesh Grew' the unassailable (?),) he had it place the first model of mankind in the brick mould. His Land started to break through the soil towards Enlil. He looked with favour at his black-headed people.

www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

12-21 How did the true city become empty? Its precious designs have been defiled! How were the city's festivals neglected? Its magnificent rites have been thrown into disorder! In the heart of Nibru, where the divine powers were allotted and the black-headed people prolificly multiplied, the city's heart no longer revealed any sign of intelligence -- there where the Anuna used to give advice! In Ubcu-unkena, the place for making great judgments, they no longer impart decisions or justice! 22-31 Where its gods had established their dwellings, where their daily rations were offered, their daises erected, where the sacred royal offering (?) and the evening meal in their great banquet hall were destined for the pouring out of choice beer and syrup -- Nibru, the city where the black-headed people used to cool themselves in its spreading shade -- in their dwellings Enlil fell upon them as if they were criminals. It was he who sent them scattering, like a scattered herd of cattle. How long until its lady, the goddess Ninlil, would ask after the inner city, whose bitter tears were overwhelming?

www.gatewaystobabylon.com...

etc.

and no, Enki didn't save humans, he saved the nephilim line. the king of sumer was a nephilim. That's why Enlil was angry with him. Enlil saved what was left of the humans, which according to many of the other ancient texts, were low in number from pollution, disease, war and being cannabalized by the nephilim

"There were giants in the earth in those days and ALSO AFTER"

where'd goliath come from if there were no nephilim after?
how come nimrod BECAME A MIGHTY ONE ("mighty"...code word for nephilim in that time frame). why does it say gilgamesh was 2/3rds god? etc etc

[edit on 18-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

erm, i'm going with fake, only because the lighting seems a bit off on the gate itself if the top of the gate is being lighted with the same light that has lit up the top of the hat and back of the pants of the guy to the left of the gate, why isn't the bottom of the gate also lit similarly at the bottom? since we can't see what's above it, i'm assuming it's a cgi at this point. really well made photo tho!

whoever modified it, deliberately put the shadows on the back of that guy's jacket, and in doing so, blurred out the natural creases in the jacket, which you can still see under the modification.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

erm, i'm going with fake, only because the lighting seems a bit off on the gate itself if the top of the gate is being lighted with the same light that has lit up the top of the hat and back of the pants of the guy to the left of the gate, why isn't the bottom of the gate also lit similarly at the bottom? since we can't see what's above it, i'm assuming it's a cgi at this point. really well made photo tho!

What i was thinking too, undo.
Trying to read the graffiti on the wall to try and determine which tomb it is.
Anyways, this was an unsolicited email link sent to me with the message to go there. People don't send these things for nothing.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Can you provide a source link to the photo?

It was a .mil site Julie.
Best to be safe than sorry and not go there.

Hope your enjoying undo's thread.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I kinda fooled around with wolframalpha a bit and discovered something that didn't seem likely about the giza pyramids and orion.

Take a sky chart, and instead of it being casted as from Earth into outspace, look at it as the stars plotted on earth. Here is the link that makes such a map:

WolframAlpha: "orion giza 3000 bc"

As you notice, orion's belt (Alnilam) is below the equator. The giza pyramids are closer to the equator. I typed in 3000 bc just for an example, yet do you wonder if there is a time when Alnilam would align up exact with the pyramids on such a chart? Given that the Earth rotates and wobble, I think we can cast doubt on what didn't seem likely to actually have a time and date where they align.

Would need a better sky chart (casted on Earth) that allows one to spin the time and date easier to find a pattern and determine the time and date they match (Alnilam aligns directly on a giza pyramid).

Edit: you can add the time after 3000 bc to spin the chart around and see orion plot nearer to giza... like:

WolframAlpha: "orion giza 3000bc 12pm"

Edit: one thing I'm not sure about that chart is if it factors in the elevation from the galactic plane

Edit: consider the "above the dome" view of such sky chart alignment... this is almost evidence that people then knew about simple quantum mechanics and how to map such
[edit on 18-8-2009 by dzonatas]

[edit on 18-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Genuine or disinfo?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by starwarp2000]

100% fake

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It's on this page about half way down on the right. Click on the little thumbnail and it will enlarge.

No I meant the actual image of what that is taken from.. all the other sketches also show the artifact like the one I posted with the animals

Maybe I will have to go through all the gallery pics

Bunch more with the 'gate' and critters

xoomer.virgilio.it...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Genuine or disinfo?

Definitely Disinfo
Herr wanna be spook

The pixel density is all wrong... So was that in an Iraqi report?

Also the walls are covered with graffiti

Give ya and 'E' for Effort...

Or cough up dat .mil site... Ain't affeared o no spooks... they already took up a permanent spot around the corner

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Edit: Replied in U2U..

[edit on 18/8/2009 by Cygnific]

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join