It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

What did you do? Order a Pizza?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
one of the problems with the adam and eve story appears to be that it has mixed together events before expulsion, with events after expulsion (expulsion through the gate, that is). it seems the text hints at that when it describes events preceeding the flood but after expulsion, in almost the same terminology as events happening in the garden before expulsion.

when that particular idea crossed my mind, i considered it to be a double layer. telling the event, then retelling the event with more info, but because it is laid out chronologically, it makes it appear as if it happened at the precise time it is describing it. but if you look closely, it says

when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

"WHICH WERE OF OLD, MEN OF RENOWN"? What men of renown? "OF OLD"? When? Well if you look it up, the phrase "of old" there's more than one meaning, including "long duration" and "hidden", but clearly the text is telling you that these were gibborim (nephilim) who were renown -- FAMOUS, like the movie stars of their time, the champions, the heroes, and so on, of an ancient time that preceeded the flood.

now add to this the story of how eve is beguiled by the "seraph" (angel, son of god, serpent, shining one, brazen, the nachash) which is described as the passing of "knowledge" ... the serpent "knew her" (had sex with her) and you see it's the same thing as the sons of god coming to the daughters of men having sex with them. the only difference is that the word "Daughter" is not "Ish" or more precisely, ISH-SHA (wife). daughter was "Built son", which i suppose is a reference to "eve" being the product of adam's rib...she was built from adam

this is interesting though

Result of search for "ish":
191 'eviyl ev-eel'

? were they saying eve was "evil"? i mean talk about play on words

since my theory is that the old testament stories are a mix of babylonian main stream history (from enki's priests) and oral tribal histories of the survivors of the flood (which would include enlil's activities from a more positive perspective...if you can call it that), that some of the details are going to end up being obscured by the confusion of languages, customs and cultural evolution

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

? not sure i understand this comment...

come to think of it, not sure i WANT to understand this comment.

"Yes, Little Casears?"
"Hello, what can I get for you today?"
"Do you deliver to P2X-3YZ"?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Seems you got it

Originally posted by undo
"WHICH WERE OF OLD, MEN OF RENOWN"? What men of renown? "OF OLD"? When? Well if you look it up, the phrase "of old" there's more than one meaning, including "long duration" and "hidden", but clearly the text is telling you that these were gibborim (nephilim) who were renown -- FAMOUS, like the movie stars of their time, the champions, the heroes, and so on, of an ancient time that preceeded the flood.

That is the way I always understood it .. that these were long time respected men. In that sense the "Giants" takes on a different meaning altogether... not Giants in physical size (which would certainly create an interesting picture of mating with the daughters of men) but 'giants' in deed and recognition like Bill Gates is a corporate 'giant' today. The term "A giant among men' is still used to day in the context of a great person, not someone 12 feet tall..

[edit on 19-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

now add to this the story of how eve is beguiled by the "seraph" (angel, son of god, serpent, shining one, brazen, the nachash) which is described as the passing of "knowledge" ... the serpent "knew her" (had sex with her) and you see it's the same thing as the sons of god coming to the daughters of men having sex with them. the only difference is that the word "Daughter" is not "Ish" or more precisely, ISH-SHA (wife). daughter was "Built son", which i suppose is a reference to "eve" being the product of adam's rib...she was built from adam

This is written loosely worded, so don't take this next paragraph as exact -- just to jot down some notes: probably too much to attempt to analog "seraph" to "angel, son of god, serpent, shining one, brazen, the nachash"... "serpent" is about the only one that really relates. The "shining one" relates in certain conditions, yet in general it is simpler to say too different to say it means the same (unless those conditions match, which gets complex). "Son of god" doesn't quite relate unless you speak about a tribe of people, yet "seraph" is more like a state of a person, and is femme. In order to relate "seraph" to a masculine identity like "son of god" you would also have to accept the possibility of the male body being actually female, which further leads to your possibility of your assumption of "built son"... and I'll let you figure out the details from there before I... um... get my neck biten.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

not sure i understand this either!
are you suggesting eve was a hermaphrodite and impregnated herself with cain?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

important note!
men in the sentence is not men (the adam) but gibborim. see what i mean about the english translation?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have always believe that the ancients have alot more secret knowledge hidden in their texts. Because somewhere I heard only a few people in the world were able to decipher ancient texts. How do we know if thosew people aren't just telling us whatever they believe or whatever someone else tells them to say? But anyway heres my real question. If your research tells you where these "stargates" are. Why not take a trip to one of these sites and see what you can find?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker718

well the big one that started my research to begin with (bottomless pit in revelation 9 of the bible), would be ostensibly buried under the euphrates river.

the babel gate: buried under where eridu was. problem is, the place where they claim eridu is, doesn't seem very much like the descriptions of eridu from the old texts.

the dur.anki gate. nippur. place has been thoroughly excavated, if it was there, it isn't likely to still be there. i mean, i guess it could be but just doesn't seem like it would considering the circumstances surrounding the stories

the abydos gate. abdyos, egypt. unless it wasn't in the osirieon to begin with, it's gone, either from robbers, archaeological prospecting, removal by seti I, removal by some earlier or later pharaoh, etc. the only way it could still be in the osirieon is:

1) it's cloaked.
2) it's buried underneath the osirieon.

if it's somewhere else in abydos, then i dunno where and certainly couldn't get permission to go digging up abydos, especially seeing as how it was the capital of osiris in the egyptian religion. it'd be like trying to get permission to dig up the flower garden of the vatican.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by dzonatas

not sure i understand this either!
are you suggesting eve was a hermaphrodite and impregnated herself with cain?

hell no...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi undo,

Have you ever considered the Dendera Zodiac as being the depiction of a Star Gate??
After close examination of it, I can see the chevrons (8) and even the origin symbol for Earth (Not the same as the Movie though).

Have a look and tell me what you think.

[Remember, this is the same temple (Dendera) that has the wall carvings of the light globes]

This is a line drawing of the Zodiac.

Notice the figure labeled 31., this is the origin symbol for Earth.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Remember, this is the same temple (Dendera) that has the wall carvings of the light globes

what light globes? and i dunno what to make of this picture. it's certainly interesting. back a 100 or so pages, zorg and i were talking about the jaffa. he showed a pic of a line of guardians on the wall of a ramp in dendera temple that had staffs he thought looked like jaffa staff weapons.. i noted that the last one in the line, closest to the right, didn't look egyptian or black. he looked very oriental, however. but that was the bulk of our conversation on the topic of dendera...

oh wait, i think we also discussed a pic that was supposedly proof that the pyramids had been created by slaves. while i don't disagree that advanced science was used to build khufu's (cheops) and the other giza pyramids, i also believe they used highly skilled slave labor in some capacity for those jobs, mostly because it fits in so well with the ancient stone cutters and their "knowledge" .. i mean just think about the ark of the covenant. the thing was pretty amazing and jesus even mentions he's the stone that the builders discarded -- he knew.. it's a big clue!
pretty poignant and important hint there, if'n ya ask me.

anyway, zorg believes they used the secrets of levitation to move the stones. i won't argue with that, cause clearly something phenominal was going on at giza. but i don't discount the use of slave labor there either, as the rest of the historical evidence seems to support it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I always have this crazy idea and i dont know where the hell it comes from but, i think the war in Iraq is about Stargates.

So...are there stargates in Iraq and/or does the war against them has anything to do with it?

Also, do you know if there is a stargate here in Holland?

(There IS an alien base here in Holland, and that is not a joke)

ooh ja waar dan hehe aah ik weet het al paleis soestdijk

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
welll i always thought that the movie stargate SG1 had to come from some real mith or so .

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

what light globes?

These:

More great pics at these sites:

Dendera Globes

Dendera Zodiacs

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

oh those! i always think of them as lightbulbs even though i don't necessarily agree that they are lightbulbs.

where's the numbered list for the dendera zodiac? i want to know what they call these things

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
so what do you need to make one? where can any of us help?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

oh those! i always think of them as lightbulbs even though i don't necessarily agree that they are lightbulbs.

where's the numbered list for the dendera zodiac? i want to know what they call these things

Light bulbs, Light Globes

The numbered list for that drawing is in J. Bentley's A Historical View of Hindu Astronomy (1825) Plate VIII..
I haven't been able to find a copy yet.

Here is another site that discusses the Zodiac.

Translation of the figures in the Zodiac of Denderah

Will keep looking for the other one.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

then how'd you know which one was the earth or did you just think it looked like the one in the movie/show?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by enlightenedwarrior

lol i don't know

dunno if making one is a good idea.

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join