It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by starwarp2000

huh???!! where? i watched the video. what symbols is he claiming are for enki and for anu?

Dont know undo, am waiting for a reply from him, will get back to you when i get an answer.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
um guys? make sure you don't put anything illegal or harmful to the country or the military in this thread! i'm not willing to take part in something that might undermine the nation, risk intel assets or otherwise do damage to real people.

although my theories may be out there, they aren't meant as a means to be disrespectful or damaging, only to investigate whether the stargate of the movie and tv series is more real than we originally were lead to believe, simply by the nature of its introduction --- et. al, as a scifi. and its potential identity in ancient texts, particularly those from the near and middle east.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
More reading for those who like 'Reading'

Mysteries of the Pyramids: David H. Lewis

The author here claims that a unknown, secret entrance to the great pyramid was at last found on the basis of instructions and "intricate codes" - found in a type of underearth tomb in 1936.

ANCIENT LITERATURE, ANCIENT CHRONICLES

The purpose of the Ancient Literature, Ancient Chronicles series is to provide high school students with a broad exposure to the literature (and especially the chronicles) of ancient peoples from many parts of the world.

Earths Forbidden History: Maxwell Igan

The main goal of this book is to provide information to people, much of it that is sometimes quite well hidden. It is my sincere hope that everyone who reads this work will be inspired to question things; and to search out these, and other new truths and discoveries for themselves.

ENJOY!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What I wanna know is what the hell is that button your pushing?

LOL! I was just heating up my lunch. Hot Pockets.

Sorry Undo, not trying to take away from your thread.

Starwap2000, nice images.

Zorgon, just having a little fun, I was not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers. I can talk to you more when we get together for a burger.

Have fun everyone. I will just sit back and watch some Stargate now.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
um guys? make sure you don't put anything illegal or harmful to the country or the military in this thread!

Not to worry... its all public info... those pics are in the ATS media of the owners of the images...

But it does prove some people here have 'interesting' jobs. Its funny in an iroic way, but in that last CIA at ATS thread I fear mf_luder scared the OP away for good by answering her question honestly

Go figure... some people just "You Can't Handle the Truth"

[edit on 13-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 11one11

W
In the name of the most high, ENKAI the Eternal Perception of the ALL BEING.
To begin, I would like to express my utmost respect for all beings who I found debating within this forum. I believe your questions and answers however uncanny have given the world a new begin that ‘will’ on a given day lead us to the truth of our ancient beginnings.
I have now discovered throughout my travels that many people have been enlightened as to how religion has functioned in the past and how it has evolved throughout the history of mankind, and throughout the history of those who gave human being their first breath. It is also moving to note that some have even gone further and discovered the grave injustice within the realm of religion, that being the thievery of religious concepts and the misappropriation of cultural practices. I will shed light on the matter as soon as I have a grip on the manner in which all participants debate issues.

That said, I implore every member of this forum to prepare him or herself for a very contentious issue. At first, the answer to the questions I shall pose will seem obvious and without weight, but I am certain that this will be a long discussion as the dialogue progresses.

Discussions are as follows:

1. We know that per [W. Hallo, W. Simpson (1971). The Ancient Near East. New York: Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich. p. 28.] “ The term "Sumerian" is the common name given to the ancient inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia by their successors, the Semitic Akkadians. The Sumerians called their land ki'engir but referred to themselves as ùĝ saĝ gíg-ga, phonetically uŋ saŋ giga, literally meaning "the black-headed people".
Why did the Sumerians as we now call them so freely, call themselves THE BLACK-HEADED PEOPLE.
I would like all of you to give your opinion, albeit backed by at least one factual piece of evidence.

2. Researchers who translated Sumerian texts including Sitchin, claim that the Sumerian language belongs to no know family groups and is distinctly different from the Semitic languages abound in the area in which the evidence of this language was found(such as Akkadian, the Sumerians’ arch rivals). Some say the closest family groups in which this language could be categorized are Afro-Asiatic groups. Further more an African language was used to translate the texts.
Now, what would a language of which an African language was used to decode it be doing in the heart of the Middle East?

3. When you read the famous book of Jews and Christian in Genesis 9:20-27, a son of Noah called Ham (name is said to translate as ‘burnt face’ in Hebrew) was cursed for he had seen his father’s nakedness and as such the descendent of a certain group of his offspring were given a ‘justified’ curse of slavery to their brothers. In my opinion nakedness signifies a “Revelation”, a state of complete transparency and truth. Based on that premises I would like to know: What damning truth was revealed by Ham that resulted in a curse that made countless generations of human beings commit slavery against other races(in this case the race of the ‘burnt one’). Bear in mind that one of the sons of Ham Cush (whom we now know to be the father of the black races of India and Africa), was the father of a famous hunter by the biblical name of NIMROD and the Babylonian name of MARDUK.

More question will be put forth.
To all Khashta roaming the streets of nations, the Gate must be rebuilt.
In the name of the most high, ENKAI the Eternal Perception of the ALL BEING

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Khashshi Rakan

The Sumerians called their land ki'engir

not to be terse but that was yet another name for enki's "temple/ship"

the black headed people were enlil's people not enki's. enki just tinkered with some of them genetically and made the "nephilim", which you might refer to as the gods/kings/rulers/guardians of the pharaohs. theoretically, descendants of "cain"...at least per mr. british guy..what's name? sir something or other.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i will say it again! there's no way you can assert that a lack of civilizatiion automatically dictates a cro magnon or whatever. it's an insult to the people who still manage to survive on this planet without modern conveniences. wouldn't surprise me if the "cave men" fossils they claim to have found are monkey and reptilian bones and not "cave men" at all.

sitchin is assuming that the emergence of the people from "Caves" was proof they were spliced with anunnaki dna and set to the work of slavery. the slavery preceeded any tinkering, that much is evident from the texts. the only way it can't be is if you ignore everything else written at the time on the subject, including gilgamesh's 2/3rds god-ness!

can't pick and choose, gotta read the whole thing and contend with it.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
p.s. enki's supposed creation of man as described in the
"enki and ninmah" text is not a creation of human beings. it was a freakin' ruthless disgusting contest they had with each other, and evidence that they were just tinkering with the life forms on the planet, not making viable life forms, but unviable life forms. the clue?

NOT.ONE.ENKI.AND.NINMAH.CREATION.WAS.A.HEALTHY.HUMAN.BEING.

not one.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi there Undo, i wondered if you'd be able to private message (or U2U is it?) the link to your e-book about this subject? I find it very interesting.

Thankyou.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
If it looks anything like this plane then we are in trouble:

Now cut that out... I gotz enough work to catch up on

At this rate I will need three sexataries

That's probably the one making all the noise at night n Palmdale

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thank you for taking the time to read my post even though i had little to say, Yes i a read about the connection with the egyptologists and the writers and the lawsuit ETC which only adds to the argument that the film and series do have links to real events in our past.

I have seen the movie and a few episodes of the series BUT now i plan on renting the series again for a more indepth look.

When will your 3rd E-book be finished as i have read 1 and 2?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well I just spent the last 10 days reading all 207 pages and first I want to thank Undo and Zorgon for a thrilling ride (as well as the other contributors).

What you've shared has changed my whole outlook. Before I was so confused, things didn't make sense, I now feel enlightened. Thank you for your enormous effort into keeping this research going. The two of you are going to make history, because this history that you are decoding is so very, very important.

My search started about 2 years ago with some unknown facination with history and the Bible. I'm not religious, but have strong spiritual faith. Never went to church. Funny enough, I read the Quoran first last year and then started with the Bible. But I couldn't get past Genesis because of all the contradictions and things that didn't make sense. Then it dawned on me that I was reading the same story, just the names were changed.

That led me onto sites of Egypt and ancient history and then to the path of Stargates!

I am no where even close to the level of expertise of yours, but I am researching for the Stargate possible locations as well.

That has me linked to some strange mountains & cave connections, that I won't get into here.

I'm still debating whether there are 7 Stargates or 12. I understand Undo's reasoning for 7, but I'm not quite convinced that there were only 7, yet.

The both of you have taught me more history than I've learned in my entire life! Thank you, thank you.

I hope to participate and offer something of value sometime, and I hope you don't mind if I have some questions from time to time as I travel this journey with you.

PS. It was a little frustrating in the 1st 100 pages with so many broken links, as I tried to check out every link that was given. Plus I've saved much for additional reading, as well I still need to read Undo's ebooks and go through Zorgon's site more thoroughly.

PSS. Undo - don't let the troll's get to you - they are unworthy of your knowledge. Have you read "The Interview with an Alien"? It was from the Roswell incident. Also check out the new trailer for Close Encounters of the 4th kind - something about an owl/alien speaking summerian.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I just notice that over at Earthfiles ,Linda has posted a story on non-human entities:

We ... have ... tolerably accurate copies of the exorcisms and spells,
which the Sumerian and his Babylonian successor employed,
some six or seven thousand years ago, to avert the attacks of devils,
and to ward off malign influences of every kind.”
- R. Campbell Thompson, M. A., British Museum, London, 1903

Babylonian demons were sculpted as humanoid reptiles.
Source: 2-volume 1903 work by Reginald Campbell Thompson, M. A.,
Assistant in the Department of Egyptian and Assyrian
Antiquities at the British Museum in London. Volume I is entitled:
The Devils and Evil Spirits of Babylonia: “Evil Spirits” ©1903
and published by Luzac and Co., London.

There is a very strange photo of a non-human looking sculpture on her site with the story.

Her story is in her X-Files and is only accessable to subscribers, of which I am not, at this time.

SOURCE: www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

hi,

anunnaki and abyss
www.thestargates.com...

nibiru and wormwood
www.thestargates.com...

the star*gates-- partially finished 3rd book
thestargates.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Thanks for those links. I read through the first one and it ties all my "cave" theories in.

ummm. 7 Stargates and 7 Caves.

That fits nicely.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Thanks for those links. I read through the first one and it ties all my "cave" theories in.

ummm. 7 Stargates and 7 Caves.

That fits nicely.

Your Welcome Julie

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE
So far it looks like Hawass is dismissing this and claims nothing to see here.

Pyramids and New Agers By Zahi Hawass

The secrets of the Pyramids continue to tantalise. Missions from Japan, France and the United States have used radar to explore the shafts inside the Pyramids of Giza, arousing the interest of New Age theories. Attempts are being made to discover secret chambers that they believe contain information about a so-called lost civilisation.

Most of these New Age expeditions have tended to jump to conclusions based more on fantasy than on fact. When a crack appears on the computer screen they take it to be a hollow in the rock, and, consequently a secret room. For example, back in 1977 Stanford Research Institute claimed that radar showed evidence of a room under the right paw of the Sphinx. At that time the Permanent Committee of the Supreme Council of Antiquities (PCSCA) gave them permission to drill, but nothing at all was found. Following this experience, the PCSCA insisted that solid evidence had to be provided before anyone would be allowed to drill near the Sphinx again.

SOURCE: Al-Ahram Weekly
weekly.ahram.org.eg...

Zahi Hawass and the Sphinx at Giza (© Zahi Hawass)

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
WHO SAID GATE SHIPS DON'T EXIST??

A ship opening a Portal.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d080a03e4088.jpg[/atsimg]

A Close up of Portal Production.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d72797c8d245.jpg[/atsimg]

Contrasted view.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d728916eaf38.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder if they are taking Passengers????

[edit on 15-8-2009 by starwarp2000]

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join