It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well i have finely Cort up, congrats on some great research, undo and zorgon you really have done the research,How do you find the time?This subject has bought some great insight and has got people thinking about there past, As well as our future.

This also does put a new angle on why we took part in the invasion of iraq,what is the ultimate goal tho? what if the elite are looking for the other gates and are trying to alter history because they know what is coming?

I think a lot of main stream egyptologists know to stick to the "accepted view" of our past history and if they do drift into the direction of this thread for example maybe they just get funds cut and never make a serious mark in there field.

And as for the US air force publishing a paper on "naturally occurring gateways" what does this mean? are we talking about some bermuda triangle anomaly or black hole theory?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

US Army Counter Intelligence close enough
I asked him to show hid ID card... told me that was a no no because some bad dudes might copy it...

Just a guess here...

Sure, you can copy the look of it, but you cannot copy the SIM part. These cards function like the standard HID card but have an additional SIM feature. Think of it as a HID card with a cellular chip added.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
where did my post go? it was just a congrats to undo and zorgon and the rest who have bought great research and data to a really interesting topic.

i have to admit i think your on to something,there are far to many coincidences for it all to be nonsense.
i'm interested in what the US military call naturally occurring teleportation devices being studied by both the US and other country's, are they refering to wormhole's created by a black hole or are we talking Bermuda triangle type phenomenon?

And the angle on why we invaded Iraq, for what? were they trying to find the other gates? if so what is the agenda of the elite who may have a gate and are looking for the rest?

Do they know what is in store for humanity and are trying to alter history?
Oh i am so glad the figurines were found now they say a picture is worth a thousand words well just looking at that reptilian alien hybrid or whatever it is i find frightening. too close to the truth i think.

If you read this ZORGON have you seen the col Phillip corso vid's in one part he mentions that he thought that the et's may have been sumerian slaves or something and about a piller with no nuclear binding near Los Alamos and white sands that also has a low gravity field and things have materialised and then de matereised there because of this "piller" any thoughts?

edit to add my post was not there this morning! sorry for double type post.

[edit on 13/8/2009 by stealthyaroura]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
After some episodes of Stargate... yes, finally watched some of the series... there was some niches about the Ori that have had my attention. The series seems to swap good and evil type theme back and forth between the Ori and SG1 (or SG1 and teamed flanks). Overall the Ori are painted with selfishness to enslave or destroy others.

The symbols, the lore, and the threads that make up the Ori obviously don't all come from the same history as they rest of the Stargate basis. As stated in this thread that it was all 'made up'. This bothers me now because I recognize bits that aren't all made up, yet those pieces got used and casted with evil overtones. I'm sure it added money to to pockets to do such.

It made me question if Stargate series got used for religious means itself where Stargate team did exactly what the Ori said they were going to do... only in essence of course. Something fishy there.

It kind of left it in a way that if people uncover any real lore and someone else points it out as Ori then the person that uncovered the lore suddenly looks like in contempt. Hmmm.

Well, it's been several decades since I've messed with anything of 'Origin'... kinda tickles that they left the original name in similar, but totally changed everything for the Stargate theme.

Edit: P.S.... Origin has had the 'library' about the gates besides egypt... go figure

Edit: The word 'lycaeum' is what I wanted instead of 'library'... and I think that makes the connection (to put a finger on it) I looked for with 'akkadian'... thought it wasn't quite spelled right

Edit: there is no date on how old the archeology is on lycaeum

[edit on 13-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
MEGA UPDATE

Cave Complex Allegedly Found Under Giza Pyramids
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aug. 13, 2009 -- An enormous system of caves, chambers and tunnels lies hidden beneath the Pyramids of Giza, according to a British explorer who claims to have found the lost underworld of the pharaohs.

Populated by bats and venomous spiders, the underground complex was found in the limestone bedrock beneath the pyramid field at Giza.

dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is all good and well but:

Zahi Hawass, chief of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities, has dismissed the discovery. "There are no new discoveries to be made at Giza. We know everything about the plateau," he stated.

Will be closed soon ...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
MEGA UPDATE

Cave Complex Allegedly Found Under Giza Pyramids

Aug. 13, 2009 -- An enormous system of caves, chambers and tunnels lies hidden beneath the Pyramids of Giza, according to a British explorer who claims to have found the lost underworld of the pharaohs.

Populated by bats and venomous spiders, the underground complex was found in the limestone bedrock beneath the pyramid field at Giza.

dsc.discovery.com...

Thanks for the links.

So far it looks like Hawass is dismissing this and claims nothing to see here.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by LSWONE]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
what is in the duat is same as book of gates, when alls said and done. but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LSWONE

By the way, nice Avatar. Is that plane the one with the Fusion Propulsion Drive??

Yes Dr Harass will try and hide this one as soon as possible. It flies in the face of all his theories: et.al. all his grant monies will have to be returned.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

It's just an ordinary F16C. I doubt it has fusion propulsion on that type of plane.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE

I asked him to show hid ID card... told me that was a no no because some bad dudes might copy it...

Just a guess here...

Sure, you can copy the look of it, but you cannot copy the SIM part. These cards function like the standard HID card but have an additional SIM feature. Think of it as a HID card with a cellular chip added.

Yes it should look like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9596218ea5ce.jpg[/atsimg]

And you will need one of these:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ed08aae0b5b.jpg[/atsimg]

And don't forget to read this:

Army Counter Intelligence Manual

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

It's just an ordinary F16C. I doubt it has fusion propulsion on that type of plane.

Are you sure??

Just kidding

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000

Are you sure??

Just kidding

No, i'm not sure. With Nasa you can't be sure on alot of things.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Are you sure??

Just kidding

If it looks anything like this plane then we are in trouble:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e35bbba2ef2.jpg[/atsimg]

NASA Fusion Drive Prototype With F-16 Flight Body

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi undo,

I would like your opinion on this post by Tayesin in zorgon's Isis thread.

He States:

My mentor, well versed in Sumerian Tablet deciphering, noted the sign/pictograph for ENKI over the doorway when everyone rushes out of the tomb due to the gas from inside the sarcophagi.

The sign for his father Anu is also there.

The pictograph's for Enki and Anu in an Egyptian tomb????

Wow, this could be the link we are looking for to tie the two cultures together.

Have a look and see what you make of it.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Are you sure??

Just kidding

No, This one was parked by the benches. They should have moved it closer so it could provide some shade.

Th other one may be up the street about 20 miles. You can ask all you want about what airframe has what but you will Never get A Straight Answer.

Undo,

This has got to be one of the most interesting threads on ATS.
Thanks for all the information!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE
I asked him to show his ID card... told me that was a no no because some bad dudes might copy it...

Just a guess here...

Okay you two cut me some slack here will ya? Its bad enough you put my wanted poster up in the lunch room at Edwards...
but seriously... you know me better that that... when I say I was 'satisfied' it means I have enough proof...

Now we have one DHA 'agent in here, one airplane mechanic that has a fetish for wearing black hazmat suits... and another Army badge flashing intel dude...

Well okay so since its in the public media...

What I wanna know is what the hell is that button your pushing? Wouldn't be the power forr that new high voltage laser that can beam power to the Moon would it? Oh wait that is NAVY stuff... that's a new thread later... my bad

Now as to the other... since his is also in ATS public media

Would you not take this as proof?

Now if all these whistle blowers out there 'claiming' ex military just had one of thee, they might have more credibility

OH and since we interrupted this broadcast anyway with 'show and tell' here is a picture I took when they filmed the declassification of Sea Shadow...

[edit on 13-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

well as you know the screenplay writers for the original stargate film were 2 egyptologists from john hopkins university, one a student of egyptology and the other a well known egyptologist. mention was made that the egyptologists theories were put in the screenplay. it doesn't differentiate as to who's theories they were out of the 2 egyptologists. the way the article is worded it sounds as if the well known egyptologist knew of the student's theories and supported him in the lawsuit against devlin/etc, yet another article made it sound as if both egyptologists wrote the screenplay based on THEIR theories. the key word being "theories."

these are mainstream egyptologists who found the easiest route to disseminate their theories on the subject was to make it into a scifi. at least they shared! not sure i'm thrilled with the resulting info or some of the directions it took in the later tv series, but sharing is better than keeping it totally silent. at least we can look over the info and do comparative analysis on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

huh???!! where? i watched the video. what symbols is he claiming are for enki and for anu?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ok, zorgon just a bit of fun

No harm intended

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join