It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

?? notta clue what you're saying. that's not a witch lol it's a hindu goddess archetype that world of warcraft video game calls a demon and uses to protect the gates to alien worlds. in the epic of gilgamesh, the gate guardians are described as scorpion beings, with eyes that shoot some kind of destructive energy. it's like this....which surprisingly is called the SPHINX GATE

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
posting to get it to page over. see my post above

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

well theoretically, as has been discussed earlier in the thread, "anunnaki"
is a very generalized name for any sentient being that comes to the earth from the heavens. however, as has been noted as well, the hebrews would've regarded any solid ground as "earth" particularly if it was also in an area with breathable climate. there's a twist here. the original occupants of this planet were reptilians and perhaps amphibians.

according to biblical texts, the serpent was in the garden. but, where was the garden? according to the epic of gilgamesh, it was somewhere else, that was only accessible via gate travel which was described as a journey threw a long dark tunnel after passing threw the gates of mt. mashu and after which he emerges in paradise. according to biblical texts it was somewhere else because when we were forced out of the gates of paradise, the way back was blocked by gate guardians.

so theoretically, this planet was the home of serpents/seraph, et.al reptilians, and in particular, fallen ones, who, as is indicated in the enki and ninmah story, enslaved the human race to rebuild their power base.

the answer then to your question is, some anunnaki are reptilian/amphibian. some are not.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The interesting thing about the depictions of these Sumerian Annunaki are that they look like 'white man' with beards. I have seen the ones of reptilians as well but the artwork suggests that we are like them as opposed to reptilian looking.

So why the difference? The accounts indicate a reptilian lineage whereas the Sumerian artwork indicate a human looking race.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

In the video (Neverending story), those statues are more like something between a hippogrif and a harpy. The sphinx is a cat with a human like head.

Something other than a witch or demon. Gargoyles come in many different shapes, even scorpion like. Often the shapes just made up by what the brain tries to see, or like tries to make something familiar out of the darkness. Blackcats are dark, yet the blackcats that I mentioned aren't feline. The eyes as you have mentioned fit the description. Some look like they reflect light in their eyes, while others look like the light comes from their eyes. There are many different varieties. Some are purely based on emotional projections, for example.

As I read more of this thread, I see the theories grow that a physical place on Earth is to be found. Well, I thought I mentioned a few visions and ideas how it doesn't have to be a physical place on Earth.... yet our bodies are made of Earth. Maybe it is hard for some to consider that much of the past history is not real.... like neither creation nor evolution happened as taught in school.

Anyways, I'm tired right now... maybe I'll continue later before I mumble in my words. =)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

there's a discrepancy because many of the ones on Earth at least, are reptilians. they are even depicted as such in the earliest artworks. there's statuary from sumer circa 4000 BC and even earlier, depicting nothing but reptilians. there is literally no artwork pre-sumer that is human. none. by the time of the babel incident, they had humanized them. my theory for why that was is, the reptilians had interbred with the humans and following the flood incident, only one line of them survived. the rest that could do so, had vacated the planet, and didn't return. so by the time you get to the assyrian depiction of the anunnaki (which sounds like what you're referring to) the reptilians were depicted as human in appearance.

now this isn't to say that there isn't a pre-sumerian line of human-looking gods. just that they aren't from this planet. the theory goes that this isnt our home planet, so our "gods" or "God" is from somewhere else. eden was somewhere else and we were brought here through an abzu gate, this is depicted in genesis as the expulsion from eden.

i think

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

i know but the concept is similar. this is about thematic data, anyway. alot of these themes are repeated, regardless of the area of the world

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

That definately would make sense. It does seem rather odd that there are so many statues of reptilian beings in ancient times, replaced over time by the human versions after interbreeding and or genetic splicing. According to The Lost Book of Enki, the Annunaki spliced their genetic codes within the pre-hominids that were on earth at that time to create a hybrid, which is the human race as we know it today. That also would indicate that it is possible that some are still alive, according to their long life spans. However, there doesn't seem to be a record of human/reptilian hybrids that I am aware of over our tampered evolution. I believe there is still a missing link here but where?

As for Eden, perhaps that is the reason why no one can locate Eden but rather it is within the vicinity of the stargate, which in turn is cloaked and hidden. Well, I find it fascinating because I believe it all ties in together. Stargates, dna, Eden, the visitors, ancient history and hidden truths waiting to be discovered.

Hence the Godcode of our DNA is the 97 percent junk dna. It is a genetic computer program that is not understood but that would reveal everything that was done to us and just exactly how we have evolved with every step of manipulation. Just as I believe that the governments are withholding information regarding the stargates, so they are doing the same with our dna. Both have everything to do with the other.

This was a fabulous topic Undo! Thank you. And to Zorgon,
I always enjoy your posts and look forward to reading them immensely!

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

yeah, at this stage, i don't "think" enki made us. ithink the pinching off of the clay from the "top" of the abzu is a translation error made by those who translated it cause they didn't know what to make of the abzu to begin with.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
btw, the abzu is the egyptian nun!
enki was ra. it hints at this identity repeatedly, such as ra's description of having skin like gold (the e.abzu was gold on the outside), bones like silver (the e.abzu was silver on the inside) and hair like lapis lazuli (the e.abzu was decorated with blue lapis lazuli or something approximating a blue gem stone anyway). i think it's a spacecraft, but i could be wrong.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
as regards the statue from tepe..that ain't a human being. that thing has been heavily and i do mean heavily, modified. put it in a graphics program and zoom in on it. check the side of the nose. check the chin area etc. someone has tinkered with it either before it's recent discovery or after. it's definitely a reptilian

this is what i found under the top layer, by employing split HSL in paintshop

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/8bcb3c4c441e455c.jpg[/atsimg]

???

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Egyptia

yeah, at this stage, i don't "think" enki made us. ithink the pinching off of the clay from the "top" of the abzu is a translation error made by those who translated it cause they didn't know what to make of the abzu to begin with.

This truly is intriguing and I think there is something to your hypothesis. Both on this and on the sculpture of Tepe. I would not be surprised if indeed it was a reptilian draco.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
look at this

xoomer.virgilio.it...

abydos. if that don't raise your eyebrows, nothing will

source
xoomer.virgilio.it...

and here's the clincher. see that second tall guy from the right? his arms are in a circle? the egyptologist who's site that is on, believed it was a pre-dynastic representative of "hathor." now since i think hathor was the mars gate...that's like a give away greeting... like "We are from the Hathor gate" (or the Sekhmet gate) or even "We are from Ra"

[edit on 6-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
The sphinx is a cat with a human like head.

very close... the Sphinx is the body of a lion with the head of a woman.

the word "sphinx" means "to join", and based on the Zodiac, the Great Sphinx symbolized the joining together of Virgo the virgin, and Leo the lion.

to elaborate, this is from E. W. Bullinger's The Companion Bible:

Through the "precession of the Equinoxes" the sun gradually shifts its position a little each year, till in about every 2,000 years it begins the year in a different sign. This was foreseen; and it was also foreseen that succeeding generations would not know when or where the sun began its course, and where the Teaching of this Heavenly Book [the Bible] commenced, and where we were to open its first page. Hence the "Sphinx" was invented as a memorial. It had the head of a woman and the body and tail of a lion, to tell us that this Book, written in the Heavens, began with the sign "Virgo", and will end with the sign "Leo". The word "sphinx" is from the Greek sphingo, to join; because it binds together the two ends of this circle of the heavens.

The Companion Bible, Appendix 12 "The Stars Also", p15

[edit on 6-8-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The first link is not working.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

okay here it is again .. only this time on ATS media

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

source
xoomer.virgilio.it...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Just a bit of OT.
Does anbody watch the TV series True Blood?
Well, it started as a vampire series, then they slowly added shapeshifters and now we have the character of Maryann who is presented to us as Lilith/Ishtar, well they mention that she is as close to god as one can get.

She also wears a Bull head.

An you know what? She also has a statue with the arms over the head in a circle in her living room.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

and here it is again... pre dynastic egypt .. i'm pretty sure that's the gate. theoretically, anyway

xoomer.virgilio.it...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
all this data, btw, is in the thread. just rehashing it for new arrivals that don't want to read 200 pages. (eep!)

here's a good one, watch the evolution of the concept from the cow's head??? the bull of heaven taurus (enki) with the seven birth goddesses (pleaides) (7 gates) .....

Bat (or Bata) was an ancient cow goddess of Upper Egypt. She was originally a deification of the Milky Way (which was compared to a pool of cows milk). Her name is the feminine form of the word "ba", the name of one of the major elements of the soul. She was associated with the ankh (the symbol of life or breath) and with the sistrum (which was also associated with Hathor. Her cult centre was in Shesat (the 7th Nome of Upper Egypt) known as the "Mansion of the Sistrum".

www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...
^ same exact symbol as the hathor

so the evolution of it is in this video i made a year or so ago

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000

Using these rivers as a guide, the Eden site would be somewhere down south of modern day Saudia Arabia and is probably under water at this time.

First thing that pops into my mind is the cave of Hira near Mecca where Mohammed began receiving divine revelations..

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join