It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
C'mon C'mon...we can handle it...Sumer was Iraq right?
So maybe my godfeeling about the war was right...now where does the idea i have come from...if it is true, there must be a source

Yes, Sumer is modern day Iraq. It was the first civilization, to date. Not the first people, but the first known civilization. The stories about ancient Sumer are written down in their cuneiform cylinder seals, which were really the equivalent of timeless history books. Other stories were found in the Hindu Mahabharata and the Hebrew Torah and Pseudopigraphia (the Book of Enoch, the Book of Giants, etc). Also, even some of the oldest stories (or histories) from ancient China have echoes of the events that happened back in Sumer and even describe some of the exploits of the biblical Nimrod (also known as the Egyptian Osiris and Chinese Emperor Shun)

I know this is old, but that is not necessarily true.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Ok, that link was a story about Gobekli Tepe in Kurdish Turkey being the site of the Garden of Eden.

What has it got to do with Sumer????

My understanding on the location of Eden is this:

Genesis 2:10-14 (King James Version)

10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

So four rivers came out of Eden: Pison, Gihon, Hiddekel, and Euphrates.
Remember the Ethiopia of those days isn't the Ethiopa of today!!!

Using these rivers as a guide, the Eden site would be somewhere down south of modern day Saudia Arabia and is probably under water at this time.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They say those T shape monoliths are for unknown reason, yet consider that they tend to all stand the same height within a circle or room. One answer would be they are used for a roof support.

As for a place of worship, I thought that is only what the modern villagers called the place.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
All this will show that the Ancients knew more about this than we did! Egyptian Hieroglyphics (The priestly type) all had tones associated with them , as did Runes and the I CHI. They all may have a common ancestry, or a proto-symbology that predates all of them.

Yes they did... in the KGB Project ISIS thread I was exploring the implications of the tones... still need to do more there but I have a lot on acoustic levitation and the power of resonance..

The OP movie actually contains 'vibes' that allow many to understand while the few skeptics that pop in are 'lost in space'
That is okay though, with over 100 flags seems the message is getting through...

The seven symbols in the TV series of Stargate come very close to actuality.

A long time ago.... ancient Rosicrucian knowledge...

The Gateway to Eternal Wisdom

The seven Chevrons... I have another image where the mountain is closed. I have to find that...

Porta Amphitheatri Sapientiae Aeternae this version dates M.DC.II (1902) but there are earler version that go back to at least 1600's

"A work often dragged into the Rosicrucian camp is the Amphitheatrum (the Amphitheatre of Eternal Wisdom) of Heinrich Khunrath. This was written before 1604 and a version containing the four circular diagram without the extensive text was issued in 1595, though only a few copies seem to have been printed. Only three copies of this edition appear to have survived (one in Basle, one in Wisconsin and a version with only two plates in the British Library.) The full work was published in 1609, with some additional large rectangular plates bearing symbolism which some writers have perceived as echoing that of the Fama - the heptangular fortress, the college of the mysteries, the gate of the Amphitheatre with a structure echoing the seven-sided vault."

[edit on 5-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Here is an interesting story, which I realize you know about already, but just bringing it up again.

US Military to hand over Ur

yeah we know all about the storming of UR

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Crushed brick pavements, archaeological fragments all over the place, more than '12' trenches dug, and, earth moving projects!!!!!!

Was it just an ignorant bunch of soldiers or were they looking for something???

I think the latter.

See this and weep for the loss... Looted Archaeology sites

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Some of Nimrud's Treasure - Now melted into bars of Gold

Nimrud's crown survived...

Who is over seeing the 'Treasure Hunting?

JIACG - Joint Interagency Coordination Group

The JIACG Team...

Blowing the safe ripped the hinges from the doors. This is the operations room of the Joint Interagency Coordination Group, JIACG for short. This is part of a team of 80 now deployed across the region and drawn from agencies with expertise in counterterrorism, weapons of mass destruction and sanctions busting. 25 are drawn from the US Department of Defense, military intelligence and nuclear, biological and chemical weapons experts. But 55 out of the 80 are non-military, undercover customs investigators and the CIA. 'News Night' understands that British intelligence officers from MI6 are part of the team. We agreed to disguise the identity of some operatives while filming this report. The JIACG intelligence team has never been filmed before. US Central Command gave 'News Night' access partly to prove to the Iraqi people that the coalition is intent on finding evidence against the dictator and those countries which broke sanctions imposed after the last Gulf War. This man, known simply as 'Chief', is a senior member of the team.

These are the guys the pentagon put in charge of protecting the antiquities

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

My understanding on the location of Eden is this:

My understanding is that the Garden of Eden is at the other end of a Star Gate...

In 1445 artist Giovanni di Paolo agreed with me..

"Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise"

This image is also featured in a University of Dartmouth study course on Sacred Geometry
(Yup its once again a University course... so is Alchemy
)

www.dartmouth.edu...

They also have a painting of God the Geometer, the first Mason?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I found a picture of that 'Gate' with the door closed:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ecb3b0a9ce6.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is one with the 'Gate' open, like yours, but in English:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a22f36626b9.jpg[/atsimg]

It is supposedly called the Amphitheatrum Sapientiæ.

Here is a quote of the meaning of it all:

From Khunrath's Amphitheatrum Sapientiæ, etc.

This symbolic figure, representing the way to everlasting life, is described by Khunrath in substance as follows: "This is the Portal of the amphitheatre of the only true and eternal Wisdom--a narrow one, indeed, but sufficiently august, and consecrated to Jehovah. To this portal ascent is made by a mystic, indisputably prologetic, flight of steps, set before it as shown in the picture. It consists of seven theosophic, or, rather, philosophic steps of the Doctrine of the Faithful Sons. After ascending the steps, the path is along the way of God the Father, either directly by inspiration or by various mediate means. According to the seven oracular laws shining at the portal, those who are inspired divinely have the power to enter and with the eyes of the body and of the mind, of seeing, contemplating and investigating in a Christiano-Kabalistic, divino-magical, physico-chemical manner, the nature of the Wisdom: Goodness, and Power of the Creator; to the end that they die not sophistically but live theosophically, and that the orthodox philosophers so created may with sincere philosophy expound the works of the Lord, and worthily praise God who has thus blessed these friend, of God."

The above figure and description constitute one of the most remarkable expositions ever made of the appearance of the Wise Man's House and the way by which it must be entered.

Long-winded or what!! Why didn't they just say: "We Opened the Gate"

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

On that hint of "skeptics": keep in mind that there are like different societies here on Earth. Some societies consider themselves much more advanced than others. Some of the discoveries made can't be seen as from all the same society. Some may be from progenitors while others may be from newly created man. A particular society feels as if they are the most advanced on this Earth, so they may seem to act skeptical (and egotistical) to all others that aren't as advanced as them.

The discussion of different societies hinges on stargates in where the more advanced societies want to control stargates and like. Maybe I touched on that before where other societies are used as resources like enslavement and newly created man is thought of as just machines.

Even as advanced as they thought they are... they still can't figure out all the details of stargates. They can't get beyond a certain point in this galaxy.

Hmmm... must be something even more advanced they can't put their finger on...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
IMO, you must think of anything is possible and out of the box. The arc of the covenant generated power of some sort.
Nikola Tesla and his coil generated a lot of power. This guy was WAY before his time. So the gates may have inventions to give it the power needed to work.
He said that the world could be tapped for free energy.

In digs around the world they find objects that don't fit the time period of the ruins. It just could be back then they found a way to use magnetism for a power source.
Just tossing out ideas, there are soooo many things to learn or relearn from the past.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Good grief! i SO wish i had found this thread back in 2006 which is where i am now on page 18.

ITS GREAT!! well done UNDO, it is gonna take me a while to catch up but i ain't shook by that, Bit at a time, just thought i would give some respect to the people who have contributed in this awesome topic.

I am starting to like this a lot, especially the whole enil anuki thing and a bit of bible thrown in and deciphered. I think this could be real tech and this is a massive change of heart on my part.
STARGATES could be real.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

Alchemically speaking, electricity is something i think was known.

It was the combination of all 4 elements, the quintessence or 5th essence. When you saw lightning, you saw the rain (water) in the air (air), sending a lightning bolt (fire) to the ground (earth).

Yes, the ancients knew of electricity. And i cannot believe that Moses was not fully illuminated in the mysteries of nature.

The whole purpose of alchemy was to emulate the process of nature on a faster and smaller scale. This is likely what happened in the Ark.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Were you aware of this?

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time).

No I wasn't, but that's interesting and it's not the first time I heard of something like that happening.

Originally posted by zorgon
The details of the carvings is awesome considering pottery has not been invented yet
My pages on this and some other old cities is here
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Wow what a fascinating site, I'll check out your link on it. Thanks for the great pics. Starred your post.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Remember how it says in the Epic of Gilgamesh that there were scorpion beings guarding the gate?
Apparently the people who design World of Warcraft games, read the same things cause this little lady (not little actually, quite tall)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/97ecab39a2a11a01.jpg[/atsimg]

has been seen guarding portals to "alien worlds"
she's described as a "Burning Legion Demon"

she fits the bill for the description of the gate guardians (not ALL gate guardians but some very specific ones)

p.s. how do i get it to show the pic? it's on the ats media site

[edit on 5-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

p.s. how do i get it to show the pic? it's on the ats media site

Click on the pic... then look below for the [atsimg] tag copy and just paste that into post

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

she fits the bill for the description of the gate guardians (not ALL gate guardians but some very specific ones)

And, what about blackcats? Remember that I came to this thread based on such stories. Blackcats have several myths related to them, and one is as being present at 'gates'.

The mytique of blackcats

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

well my theory goes that "the legend of the destruction of mankind" (egyptian version of the flood event) describes two gates: 1) on Mars called Hathor gate and 2) on Earth called Sekhmet gate and together they form the Eye of Ra gate system.

sekhmet is a lion-headed goddess and the epitome of the sphinx.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Long-winded or what!! Why didn't they just say: "We Opened the Gate"

Well they loved to embellish... I mean if we took out all the "Lo and Behold's" out of the Bible it would be a few hundred pages shorter

Thank for the find
Seem to have misplaced them on my hard drive when I cleaned house

But it looks a lot similar to this cylinder seal that started this thread

Sitchin has his 'ambiguous' solar system seal that he based his stuff on...

We have our seal, but there is no question ours is a gate for the gods

EA in the watery Apsu

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

erm, i dunno what to make of that. to me it reminds me of the pilgrimages the catholics would make to jerusalem and retrace the steps of jesus. just with extra stuff tossed in. it's the extra stuff that makes it seem ...erm....odd.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Maybe the demon you invisioned above is actually more of a bad witch that misuses blackcats for abilities to 'gate' perceptions and possessions. Witch isn't quite the right word, yet had to think of something to let you refocus the image you have on something else than a demon.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

So what I'm curious about is what is the blood type of the Annunaki who created these stargates and infiltrated the DNA of the human species?

And does blood type associated with the Annunaki blood line have a similar frequency to affect the stargates in any way? Is there technology sophisticated enough to align itself with certain genetic frequencies?

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join