It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
whee, smart people all over the thread. this is good exercise for ye olde brain cells

We try

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
Are there any studies to corroborate this?

How about a practical modern day demo?

Hyperbaric oxygen for healing difficult wounds quickly. Basically they put you into a sarcophagus, increase pressure and pump in oxygen

The increase in oxygen under the high atmospheric pressure forces more oxygen directly into the tissue and speeds healing

I just found out my insurance covers that so I can try it on my stasis

This is well known and is used for healing burn victims

So here is one direct proof of regeneration of cells under higher oxygen.. medically certified just google "Hyperbaric Oxygen"

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by starwarp2000

So when was the last time you were off planet? Or is that still classified?

Well, There was this time recently when [CLASSIFIED] and then ha...ha..., oh you had to see it, it was so funny.

I hope this clears it all up

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yes I see... I was briefed om [CLASSIFIED] last week by [CLASSIFIED] on the conditions on [CLASSIFIED] At least were on the same page

Oh found a wormhole..

Start the video and go full screen... watch the center till you get to the moon..

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Oh found a wormhole..

Thanks for that zorgon. My eyes are still swimming around.
Ahhhhhh!!!, I've gone blind.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that i found a really good thread here:

Great Thread

My advice is read this thread, and (hint hint) my post, and you might get some insight into how a Stargate could possibly be made.

Oh I am so good to you all.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Okay fine... so we make (or borrow
) a gate...

Now what? Do we have a map of where to go? I mean I'm a little over the hill to just spin the wheel and not walk into a horde of something nasty on the other side...

Somewhere there must be a phone book or guide to the universe.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
C'mon C'mon...we can handle it...Sumer was Iraq right?
So maybe my godfeeling about the war was right...now where does the idea i have come from...if it is true, there must be a source

Yes, Sumer is modern day Iraq. It was the first civilization, to date. Not the first people, but the first known civilization. The stories about ancient Sumer are written down in their cuneiform cylinder seals, which were really the equivalent of timeless history books. Other stories were found in the Hindu Mahabarata and the Hebrew Torah and Pseudopigraphia (the Book of Enoch, the Book of Giants, etc). Also, even some of the oldest stories (or histories) from ancient China have echoes of the events that happened back in Sumer and even describe some of the exploits of the biblical Nimrod (also known as the Egyptian Osiris and Chinese Emperor Shun)

I know this is old, but that is not necessarily true.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

already talked about in the thread. the issue i have with pre-sumerian artifacts is i don't think there were any humans on the planet prior to 3900 BC or thereabouts. the prior occupants were reptilian. there's not a single statue prior to that time that is human.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Hyperbaric oxygen for healing difficult wounds quickly. Basically they put you into a sarcophagus, increase pressure and pump in oxygen

The increase in oxygen under the high atmospheric pressure forces more oxygen directly into the tissue and speeds healing

That's very cool. Probably a bad place to smoke a cigarette though.

Okay fine... so we make (or borrow
) a gate...

Now what? Do we have a map of where to go? I mean I'm a little over the hill to just spin the wheel and not walk into a horde of something nasty on the other side...

Don't you watch stargate SG-1? I've seen every episode about 3 times, they have all this stuff figured out.

They even had an episode where they allowed filming a TV series in case any info about the real stargate leaked out they could accuse people of watching TV.

So how cool would it be if the real stargate is being covered by the stargate SG-1 TV series which shows an episode of the Stargate SG-1 gate being covered by a hypothetical TV show doubling as both disinfo and entertainment. Almost boggles the mind.

But the writers of that show thought of almost everything, just dial that puppy up to random addresses and send through the M.A.L.P.:

Mobile Analytic Laboratory Probe (M.A.L.P.)

The Mobile Analytic Laboratory Probe (MALP) is a remote-controlled, wheeled, robotic probe, used to explore alien planets without endangering SGC personnel. MALPs contain equipment used to determine such information as the breathability of the atmosphere and the presence of a working DHD on a planet to be explored.

The MALP would also tell you if there's "horde of something nasty on the other side...", and if there is you've only sacrificed a $2 million piece of hardware and not yourself.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

So how cool would it be if the real stargate is being covered by the stargate SG-1 TV series which shows an episode of the Stargate SG-1 gate being covered by a hypothetical TV show doubling as both disinfo and entertainment. Almost boggles the mind.

That's what I was thinking.

It is so 'in your face'... It probably is what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

which is an interesting topic all of its own. what measures the length of a day? the planet's rotation around its axis, yes? and if the planet were smaller, would it rotate faster or maintain the same speed or rotate slower?

Well, in reality it wouldn't necessarily rotate slower OR faster. Lots of variables contribute to the overall rate of rotation. Not just the size to mass ratio of a Star, planet, moon, or asteroid.

But what really gets the rotation going in the first place? Scientists think it has to do with how stars and planets form through a process called gravitational accretion. The accretion process doesn't occur uniformly like a ball falling to earth from a tree. The angular velocity of the original protoplanetary disk of our solar system is one reason for this. The early disk of dust and gas was probably an immense, rotating body orbiting and/or rotating in conjunction with the sun's rotation.

Thus, the accreting bodies, like the early earth, were rotating from the time they had formed and, thus, are rotating still to this day. At least that's the general idea.

But it is also true that the rotation of all the planets is different, their sizes, masses, and orbits are all different, and their axes' of rotation are also in different orientations with relation to the sun's gravity. All of this collectively contributes to the rate of rotation we see today. They are so completely different from one another because they always have been. Thus, the current rate of rotation is made possible because of how they formed independently from one another very early on.

There are also collisions involving comets, asteroids, other planets, etc. which all contribute to the equation. The only question is how much. It probably isn't a whole lot most of the time. But it is another contributing factor.

If you could take earth while it was rotating and shrink its mass into an area half that of what it is right now, at that point it would probably speed up (that would be my guess). But that obviously doesn't happen.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I thought the most popular theory for the earth's rotation is that the impactor which formed the moon also started the earth spinning about it's axis. Lending some support to that theory are the fact that the length of the day on earth has been slowing down for a long time and the moon is moving further away from the earth every year.

It's possible many of the planets rotations resulted partially or fully from impact events. Some theories suggest the early solar system may have had 20 planets, whereas now we have 8. Those collisions surely could have created some rotation.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

From what i understand there was a 'project' along these lines (which is probably still running) that sought the understanding of the discovery of the correlation of 64 rune symbols to the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching.
This information is carried to another level by the realization that these 64 runes and hexagrams also correlate to the 64 codons of DNA.
The 16 year project mentioned above is involved in the telepathic recoding and activation on a molecular level of our DNA patterns.

The connection of the rune symbol to a hexagram and a DNA codon led to another discovery. That discovery was that if you multiply the energy of the rune symbol by the 13 galactic tones of creation you carry the rune symbol, the hexagram and the DNA codon through all of their possible permutations. The result of which is that our DNA is reset to its natural state and activated.

All this is necessary before you go rampaging around the universe. You must first find the basic resonance of your DNA, (as it is the most basic genetic building block) to correctly align the transport mechanism. Every person is going to be different.

All this will show that the Ancients knew more about this than we did! Egyptian Hieroglyphics (The priestly type) all had tones associated with them , as did Runes and the I CHI. They all may have a common ancestry, or a proto-symbology that predates all of them.

Oh, and as for a road map of the Galaxy, well that would depend on where you would like to go. The seven symbols in the TV series of Stargate come very close to actuality.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Addendum to above post:

If you are interested in the 13 Galactic Tones of Creation then visit this site:

Galatic Research Institute

And this is related:

The Magic of the Harmonic Module

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I've only watched the SG1 pilot and original stargate movie. Guess there are lots of shows to download and watch since it is 10 seasons long. Anyways, can't assume ideas come from the series.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Phoenicians date back pretty early yet there is no solid evidence to make it a scientific fact. The language itself is known to be the root of all other major languages. Even that is still challenged. I don't trust wikipedia on that info since the admins get pretty biased on stuff like that.

Dragons are not reptilian. Maybe it'll just be a myth for most in the tales written.

The idea of dinos being actually probes to test if the Earth could sustain life is not impossible. That goes with the teraform vision I stated earlier.

However, I don't feel Sumer will be anything more than a symbolic treasure. It's not meant to be much harder than archeology being done.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
But the writers of that show thought of almost everything, just dial that puppy up to random addresses and send through the M.A.L.P.:

Yes that was my point
THEY already have a book of places to avoid. Dialing random is cool... I guess we will need to commandeer a M.A.L.P while we are at it. Dang nothing is ever easy

Since this thread is so long... need to pop in some stuff from time to time.

Were you aware of this?

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The plaintiff had a respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he had put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Here is an interesting story, which I realize you know about already, but just bringing it up again.

US Military to hand over Ur

And here on Wikipedia:

Babylon

What really tweaked my interest, was this quoted section from the Wiki entry:

"caused substantial damage to the [replica of the] Ishtar Gate, one of the most famous monuments from antiquity [...] US military vehicles crushed 2,600-year-old brick pavements, archaeological fragments were scattered across the site, more than 12 trenches were driven into ancient deposits and military earth-moving projects contaminated the site for future generations of scientists [...] Add to all that the damage caused to nine of the moulded brick figures of dragons in the Ishtar Gate by soldiers trying to remove the bricks from the wall."

Crushed brick pavements, archaeological fragments all over the place, more than '12' trenches dug, and, earth moving projects!!!!!!

Was it just an ignorant bunch of soldiers or were they looking for something???

I think the latter.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
I know this is old, but that is not necessarily true.

Not that old...

That article calls it 'Garden of Eden' Since when is Eden in Turkey?

Göbekli Tepe
A place of worship dating back to 9000 B.C.

2008/04/08
An extraordinary discovery of a place of worship dating back to 9000 B.C. has been made in Turkey.
Translated by Giusy Loglisci.

In the south of Turkey, in Göbekli Tepe, in an area well-known as "Mount of belly button", a giant and mysterious work of architecture has been brought to light by an equipe of researchers from Dai (German Archeological Institute of Istanbul) and from the museum of Urfa, under the direction of Klaus Schmidt, a German archaeologist.

It specifically states this...

It still a mystery how a population, apparently not civilized yet, could have built such a big place of worship with pilasters of fifty tons weight, in such a historical and ancient period; it is important to remember, indeed, that the only place comparable to this one, which has been discovered, is Stonehenge in Great Britain which dates back to 3100 B.C

Mow I have a problem with this habit Archaeologists have of calling everthing a 'place of worship' Since they found no trace of those who built it, no tools, no signs of anything how can they assume it was for worship?

The place was swept clean then deliberately buried as if someone planned to return but there were no traces of villages etc.

The details of the carvings is awesome considering pottery has not been invented yet

I have done a lot of work on this location...

Now to those who follow SG1 you will remember "Thors's Hammer" In that story there were underground rooms with pillars shaped like Thors hammer. The place was built by the Asgard as a Goa'uld trap

What I find fascinating is that this location looks like that... but it was not discovered till after the story aired

Plot summary for
"Stargate SG-1" Thor's Hammer (1997)

advertisement

SG-1 goes to the planet Cimmeria in search of allies against the Goa'uld. Upon arrival, Jack and Teal'c are trapped in a labyrinth, where the only exit is through Thor's Hammer, a device to destroy Goa'uld, but preserve the host. Daniel Jackson must destroy the device that could someday have saved his wife in order to free his friends. Written by Anonymous

When SG-1 goes to the planet Cimmeria, seeking allies against the Goa'uld, it has a Viking culture but the Stargate is guarded by a device known as Thor (the Norse thunder god), which screens them with blue beams and finds Teal'c to have a symbiont, reason to harm him- Jack tries to pull him away, so both are drawn into a subterranean labyrinth inside a mountain. There the holographic image of Thor, in the divine Viking image but proclaiming to be the Asgard supreme commander, tells them they are caught in a trap for Goa'uld intruders: a prison without any comfort, the only way out is to face 'the Hammer'. They soon find the labyrinth inhabited by the monstrous amphibian-looking Unas, a carnivorous species which was used as Goa'uld hosts before the Jaffa. Outside Daniel and Sam learn as much from two Viking women, one of whom once survived the Hammer: Daniel hopes this is the one way to deliver his Jaffa wife Sha're from her symbiont, but Jack can never get Teal'c out as long as the Hammer works... Written by KGF Vissers

www.imdb.com...

Here is a drawing of the site... showing the parts they uncovered and rings still buried

To Undo...

Statue found at this site...

My pages on this and some other old cities is here
www.thelivingmoon.com...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join